Midnight camping

Y/n POV:
"Hey, I'm y/n." You say to Ryland's, parents shaking their hands. They smile and nod, then go to sit down at the table. Tony orders pizza and you sit around the table and talk for a bit.

Eventually the pizza arrives and you all help yourselves. Ryland's parents didn't really like any of you because all you ever did was film and make TikToks. They went to bed really early but that's fine with you because it gave you all break. Once they're in bed you ask Ryland and y/f/n "When are you two telling them?" Ryland shrugs and says "When her parent get here I guess." That's when y/f/n gets a text from her families group chat.

Y/f/n POV:

Family group chat xx

Mum: Y/f/n were really sorry but we can't make it anymore, so tell us now what was the important thing?

Dad: Yes darling what's the matter?

Y/f/n added Ryland🔐❤️

Y/f/n💕👑: That's my bf Ryland btw.

Mum: ok but what's up?!

Ryland🔐❤️: Well, y/f/n is pregnant.

Dad: This better be a joke! I'm gonna a kill you!

Y/f/n💕👑: it's not. Look mum and dad I'm sorry!

Mum: y/f/n! I swear to god. I am so angry right now. When I let you and y/n move in I thought it was gonna be a great idea. I'm disappointed in you.

Y/f/n💕👑: Mum I'm sorry! Please.

Dad: I don't want excuses, you're not coming back to this house-again. You and your boy toy can do this alone. We want nothing to do with you or this baby.

Mum left

Dad left

Y/n POV:
"I am so sorry y/f/n!" You say and hug her. Shes crying and curled up in a ball. "Baby it's ok we don't need them. My parents will be chill with it." Ryland says lifting her up and hugging her. "I guess." She says calming down.

~Time skip~
The next morning you wake up really early and take Hazel on a walk. You're nervous for Ryland and y/f/n but you're sure it'll be ok. You get back and Ryland, y/f/n and his parents are all gone.

"Where'd they go?" You ask Thomas while feeding all of the pets. "Went for a fancy meal." He says getting the left over pizza out of the fridge. "Oi gimme some!" You laugh taking some from him. He rolls his eyes and that's when Ryland, Y/f/n and his parents walk in. Everyone's smiling and are holding bags of baby things. "Thanks you so much mum and dad!" Ryland says smiling widely.

You were happy that they were happy and couldn't wait for this baby. About 2 hours later Nick comes back "Where were you?" You ask, recently he kept heaving and wouldn't tell you were he was going which made you suspicious. "It's a secret." He says shrugging.

~Time skip~
Rylands family are leaving and you're running around trying to sort everything out for them.

You give them a hug before they go and say goodbye. They leave and you tidy up once they're gone and you go and lie down with Nick because you hadn't spoken in a while. "Are you free?" You ask hugging him. "Yeah I'm not going out today." He says wrapping his arms around the your waist. You go downstairs and get food from the fridge.