all are dreams ; [ unedited ]

By sulmiyeyea

- lami x jisung oneshots with a twist - bickering - all are dreams STARTED: June 14, 2020 ENDED: July 2020 More

- start ; ice cream pop
- ticket
- jaemom
- leaving
- cutting classes
- groceries
- anemic coconut
- oppa
- pads
- surprise
- concert
- boxing
- alone
- awards night
- comfort
- crowned queen
- live
- computer shop
- lions
- love story
- you belong with me
- secret love song
- merman
- first love
- meme gone wrong
- Dear Future Husband
- aegyo battle
- blue ball
- don't say goodbye
- moon confession
- untitled
- cabled car
- being doyoung's sister
- blueberry hair
- twisted bibbidi bobbidi boo
- imong mama
- your mom
- dumb dumber & dumbest
- unpretty dancer
- part-time tutor
- hair tie
- i
- four seasons
- switched
- cooking class
- kairosclerosis
- photoshoot
- step bro
- PK
- 502
- math test
- thousand years
- break your bones
- isolated with him
- reason behind her departure
- chaotic bday
- mr.CEO
- inlove with our student teacher
- naughty princess
- party
- scared to be lonely
.
Jisung
- in my dream
Lami
we met not
she fainted
he waited
end ; album
thank you!!
new story!!!

- treat

70 7 2
By sulmiyeyea

After years of training, Lami finally made her debut as an actress and a solo artist.

After her debut, Jisung thought of treating her inside a famous mall for a shopping.

Lami's phone rang while she's on her bed, laying flat, doing nothing after her hectic schedules. She answered the phone and found out that the caller is Jisung Pwark.

"What?" She answered straightforwardly making the other chuckle

"Meet me inside the starbucks café near Gangnam Street at an hour." The other said and chuckled before ending the call.

"Well that was short, I wonder what do he need from me?" She mumbled under her breath as she took out her outfit which is ripped black jeans, white tshirt and red-black cardigan.

She went inside the bathroom to shower. A few minutes later, she is now drying her hair and combed it. She applied baby powder, cologne and a lip tint on her lips and cheeks. She took her hat, phone, wallet and mask before leaving her apartment.

Gonna leave to meet Jisung, please cover up for me Manager Oppa. ^^
-lamikim

She texted her manager and hailed a cab going to the starbucks café.

She arrived into her destination and walked inside, her eyes travelled on the empty tables and saw Jisung waving at her, looking so simple. He wore a white sweater and ripped jeans paired with white high-cut converse.

She waved back and sat infront of the male.

"So what do you want from me?" Lami asked eyeing the older.

"Just wanna congratulate you for debuting tho, wanna have a treat?" He replied, eyes smiling.

"Aww Jisung pwarkeu is treating me? How wonderful and rare! Thank Goodness you are now doing this after a decade" she replied playfully with her hand on her temple, trying to look stressed and amused.

"Shut up and order now mouse" he replied, rolling his eyes.

Both stood up to get their orders and drank it while walking inside the Gangnam Mall. [just made this up lmao]

"Soo you are treating me Ji?" The petite girl asked whule drinking her coffee. The boy's head tilted down to the younger, note their height difference.

"Yeah and what about it?" He replied, a brow raised. Lami clowned the other as she repeated his answer.

"yEah aNd wHat abOut eiT?"

"Stop talking, we and start shopping. You're so lucky that im kind enough to treat you at this hour" Jisung said and pointed at the metal baskets hanging infront of them.

Lami took one basket and gave it to Jisung, making him look like an assistant. The boy reacted sourly as the girl just gave a gun shot motion to him and winked.

They stepped inside the women's apparel and Jisung regretted his decision on treating her.

She ran here and there making the other follow her everywhere.

"Look! A black sweater!" Lami pointed at the hanging black sweater on the male's apparel.

"Yah! Its for the guys not for girls" Jisung scolded the other making her pout and scrunch her nose.

"Well you could buy it for me and give it when we separate our ways tho" she replied, hands on her hips.

"Well it still isn't a case for me to buy it its because its for boys, not for girls" Jisung replied, standing on one side and raising his brow to the other.

"You said you'd treat me so buy it for me" she replied.

"I told you its for mens"

"Well you are a man then buy it for me"

"That doesn't make sense at all"

"Cause you have a small brain"

The two bickered at a longgg period of time, ended up Lami winning.

She then moved to the bottom women's apparel and saw a short shorts for sports. She took it and laid it inside the the basket Jisung was holding. The other gave her a bitter face and was about to rant but he remembered that they would just waste their time when they bicker again. He just rolled his eyes.

Lami spotted a black specs on top of the cabinets of hats and was about to pick it when Jisung picked it instead.

"Oohh it looked good on me" he said looking at himself on the mirror, teasing Lami.

"Yah give it back, I will buy that." She said with her hand infront of Jisung but the other cared none and just continued admiring himself on the mirror.

"Nah its my money then I will but this for ME" he said, emphasizing the word ME.

Lami rolled her eyes in return and moved on to the top wear section. She took four clothes which are, 2 white oversized crop top with message 'nanananana' and the other says 'lalalalala', the other one is an oversized black tank top with a message 'fit' in the middle, and lastly, a black fit plain shirt.

She put it inside the basket with Jisung tailing her like a lost tired puppy except that he looks like a baby chick.

She took two hats, both black entitled, 'friend' on the other one and 'ship' on other. She put it inside the basket.

The shopping is now done and they both went outside for a walk near the river.

The river is shining as it reflects the grey bright moon, the fairy lights complimented the display as it is hanging around the posts near the river.

They both sat at the nearby bench and talked about their futures.

"So Lami yah, what do you think about our future careers?" Lami turned her head to see Jisung asking her a question seriously.

"I think we would be popular as a duo and maybe collaborate many times" she replied and chuckled, her eyes darted to the bright moon.

'How I wish I would shine bright as you are' she thought.

"I would plan to make a collaboration about us onstage tho, maybe for a concert?" Jisung said and eyed the ethereal side view of Lami.

He admired the ethereal view besode him yet the other seem not to know. They both grew up together inside the Sm Dungeon, in both ups and downs they were there for each other but sadly, Jisung debuted first which made the girl feel hopeless because he's been the pillar of her patience in training. Jisung would always visit her everyrime he got a spare time, until she debuted.

Lami seem too focused on what she is seeing and accidentally ignored Jisung's question.

The other just shrugged and said "Beautiful" unknowingly.

He realized what he said and covered his mouth. But felt relieved when Lami replied with a hmm and "yes, yes indeed, the moon is beautiful."

They both walked inside the cab they hailed sat in a comfortable silence.

Lami almost forgot what she was about to give and was about to give it to the male when the driver said they've arrived.

They both got out of the cab and walked Lami home, as soon as they got there, she held Jisung's left arm making him face the younger.

"Hm?" He said

"Uhm I just wanted to thank you for treating me and caring about me even tho we would always bicker" she said, smiling at the older then hugged him.

Jisung didn't know what to response and hugged back the girl.

"Oh uhm yea you're welcome"

Lami let go of the hug and gave Jisung a black hat she bought entitled 'Ship'. This made him confused.

"Ship?" Jisung said confusedly

"Oh yea, its for our friendship, I got the friend and you got the ship which would say friendship." She explained.

Jisung said oh and smiled.

"Oh thanks lam, I will keep this, I promise"

They both bid their goodbyes and ended the night full of warm happiness.

'I guess we could still be close without bickering'

They both thought at the same time before drifting to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 405 15
[Complete] Where a young freshman in high school meets a sophomore in the halls his life turns upside down Started - 6 June 2020 Ended - 8 July 2020
22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
56K 2.7K 35
"can i kiss it again? your lips. for the last time" Start [ February 5th 2021 ] End [ June 20th 2021 ]
5.9K 199 20
"Why are you always sneaking out?" "To see you" Started: 22 ⁿᵈ October 2022 Ended: ~28ᵗʰ August 2023