SECRETS โžณ โฅ JEON J.K

De luvhoseokjin

Park Youna. A simple young girl who coming from her hometown in Busan to pursue her study in Seoul. Then she... Mais

PROLOGUE ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Two ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Three ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Four ๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ19+ โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Five ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Six ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Seven ๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Eight ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Nine ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Ten ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Eleven ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twelve ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirteen ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourteen ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifteen ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Sixteen ๐Ÿฆ‹| โœ–๏ธ19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Seventeen ๐Ÿฆ‹| โœ–๏ธ19+ โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Eighteen ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Nineteen ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty One ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Two ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Three ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Four ๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Five ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Six ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Seven ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Eight ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Twenty Nine ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty ๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ 19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty One ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Two ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Three ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Four ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Five ๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Six ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Seven ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Eight ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Thirty Nine ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty One ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Two ๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Three ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Four ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Five ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Six ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Seven ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Eight ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fourty Nine ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifty ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifty One ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifty Two๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifty Three ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifty Four ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Fifty Five๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Fifty Six ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Fifty Seven๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Fifty Eight๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Fifty Nine๐Ÿฆ‹ | โœ–๏ธ19+โœ–๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ‹ Sixty ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Sixty One ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Sixty Two ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Sixty Three ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐Ÿฆ‹ One ๐Ÿฆ‹

2.1K 98 97
De luvhoseokjin

༻✦༺

"Please Ms. Jang , I beg you. You can't just throw me outside, where should I go in the middle of the night?"

"Is none of my business...I need the money!" the middle aged woman said putting his hands infront of her chest.

"I...I'll get to you once I get the money from my father. As soon as possible" I reasuring her while deep inside I doubt to my own words.

"Okay....but If you can't get to me as your promise. You only have 1 week left to get out from here" and then she left.

"Alright...."
I lowered my head, thinking where I could get the money in a week?

*

I sit in my favorite park benches in my campus while waiting my next classes to start. My Fingers keep typing over the keyboard to find an instant job. I'm Park Youna who never doing any job in my life time. My father worked as a farmer in my hometown. My mother left me and my father since I was born. I never know who is my mother because my father always tell me that she is not a good person. I just thought she left because my father is poor. I moved to Seoul after my high school graduation and smart enough to get to the University with the scholarship. Being poor doesn't mean that I can't enter the Uni right. So I live alone at my small ,cheap but cozy apartment. And the most important thing is no one knew about it all except my best friend Hana. I don't wanna to be disrespected because of my status social. I keep that little secrets from everyone.

My father has sent me the amount to pay my apartment rent and monthly expenses. But...the money is already gone. I used the money for shopping, drinking, clubing and sometimes to get a drugs to relax my mind.

"You're looking for a job?"
Hana joined and sit next to me. She wearing pink off shoulder shirt with mini skirt and carrying her CHANEL handbag. Her long red-wine hair is well curling like always. Kim Hana is my best friend since my first year because we have similar life style. She also coming from not so wealthy family but she has financial support from a man who is older than her. I don't wanna say him as her boyfriend because Hana just love to sleep arround and get the money from them. We found a common in our nightlife style. But I NEVER try to sleep arround or having sex with a random man who I just met.

"I need more money to pay my apartment rent" I sigh and close my laptop.

"How much? You can always use mine right"

I shakes my head to refuse her offer,
"No...its too much, you always lends me everytime I need money"

She chuckles while sipping her Starbucks.
"Soo...what you gonna do?"

"I have no idea...how can I get 600.000 won in a week?" I'm so frustrated right now.

"Park Youna ... why don't you try to get a Sugar Daddy like me? They will surely solve your financial problems" she smile at me while I stare at her in disbelief.

"Its that really a finale advice for me?"

"Well you never try though. Maybe it feels strange for you at first, but...once you get the money, you will doing it with pleasure"

I sighed and put my head on the table bench.
Should I?
Oh God... I never imagining it. Me with an older man having a sex. I really don't like a man with a hair in his faces. Mustache and beard.
Ewww.

"Don't stress about it, just try it" She hold me and laugh at me. "Tonight...we are going to the high class club who owned by my man friend, so I'll introduce you to my Man and his friends and its up to you if you want to continue or not, it just for having fun Youna, and of course the money as well"

I raised my head and stare at Hana. I know how hard I refused her, she will keep try to break my wall until I give in.

"Okay"
I finally agree.

"Thats my girl...Okay be ready at 10, I'll pick you up. And one thing, wear your most sexiest dress tonight. We will going to digging some gold, so prepare you hole"

**

I keep staring at the mirror, looking at my reflection. Why do I feels so nervous. We will going to the club like we always do. But the different thing is there are no young or college boys arround. There will be a high class man who is wearing suits and fucking expensive watch arround their wrists.

As I'm waiting for Hana to pick me up, my phone vibrating and received a text from her. Tch...this bitch is really something. She just send me a quick text and ask me to take a picture of what I'm wearing.

I snap a picture of my dress and sent it to her.

"Perfect!" she reply to my text.

After 10 minutes, she honked her car outside my apartment. I get my purse,phone,keyroom and my coat and rushes to downstairs.

"Voila...you looks so stunning. You will definitely find someone to spend a whole night with you"
She look at me with enthusiasm as I enter her car.

"Shut up. You don't know how many hours I've spend to finally choose what to wear tonight"

She laugh and turning on the ignition, getting off to reach our destination. After 20 minutes, we arrived and looking for an empty place to park the car.

"Are you ready?"

I finished touch up my make up and lipstick for a second time and nodded.

We walk in to the club and finding a seat beside the bar. I still studying the situation and the people. From the where I can see, this place and the people should have fame or a thick wallet with them.

"He just arrived here, but let's order our drink first" Hana call the bartender and order 2 glass of whisky.

I sipped my drink and spread my eyes arround the club. My eyes catched of a young mens in suits who was talking in group. They must be fucking rich as well.

"Youna ,Let's go. They wanted to meet us in the VVIP room" Hana grab her purse and dragged me along, we walk passed the table of that young mens group when suddenly one of them calling Hana name.

"Hey Hana!"

We turn arround and thats exactly when my eyes locked with one of the guy. His sharp eyes gazing over me from head to toe. Those tattoos in his right hand represent himself very well. I only can see the letter of J,M,R,M,Y. I wondering what is the meaning behind that letters.
Gosh he really catch my attention.
He is so hot.

"Oh hi Namjoon and you guys" Hana seems dislike this whole packs.

"Would you like to join us? Let's have a drink together" said one of the guy who I believed is that Namjoon. He smile and his dimples appear on his both cheeks , they are deeper than the sea.

"No thanks, I have something important business to do right now"

"You're going to meet my dad right?" He ask.

"Yes you were right. so let me excuse us"
And just that we left and I can feel that guy is still stare at the back of my body for a long time.

We walk through the dark corridor and stop infront of the one door. Hana swipe the keycard and the door open, revealing two middle-aged man in suits sitting on the leather couch. Both of their hands are holding a glass and cigarettes.

Hana walk in and hug one of the old man, and now they were kissing. Ewww.

"So you are Youna right? Park Youna?"
The other old man start to talking.

"Yes...I am" I hesitated look at him in the eyes.

"Let's just have a separate room from them" He look at the couple who are still sucking each other.

I nodded and trailing behind him.

The old man lead me to the next room and we enter it. The room was different than the earlier. There is a kingsize bed in the middle of the room, Large TV infront of the bed, small fridge, and a couch. He walk towards the fridge and grab a bottle of wine. He opened and start to pouring the wine into the glasses. I still standing in the middle of the room, thinking what I'm going to do.

"I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Jeon HyunJeong, I'm the owner of this club. Just tell me how many do you want for one round?" He handing me a glass of wine and sipped the other one.

"R-Round?" I stutter grabbing my purse tightly.

"Yes, I'll pay you base on how many round we can play tonight. Tell me your prices" He smirk and rise his glass to his mouth.

My heart beating so fast. I'm start to sweating. I can't do this.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon , I've no bad intention towards you ,but... I'm sorry I cannot do this"
I turn my heels and about to reach the door, when suddenly he snatched my arm and turn me arround to face him. His breath that smelled of both cigarette and alcohol hit my face.

"You shouldn't try me, just obey every words I say and you'll be save"

I shake my head but I can't move my body. His grip was very tight on me.

I don't have a choice. I bite his arm then quickly open the door and run away from him.
Shit.
This old man keep chasing after me and grab my hands again. He pinning me between his hands.

"Let her go father"

Both of us turn our head to the voice.

And there I see him.
The guy who catched my attention earlier.

So he was this old man sons.

༻✦༺

Oh my God!!! I really love JK's new song - Still with you . The song was so addicted. And I just realized the song was released at the same day as I released my first chapter of this book ☺️. I keep listening to the song on repeat rn . And thankyou so much for you who already read,vote and comment at the 1st Chapter 🥺 . I purple U guys 💜

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

43.7K 2.7K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
83.3K 5.3K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
10.2K 1.1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...