The Mafia Lord

By vermonX_14

Mafia, Guns ,Drugs, Deals, Crush, Orphan and so on are the things Julius were exposed to at young age. ... More

The Pool Party. Julius's P. O. V
THE ESCAPE
The Escape ||
cast
Flight Phobia
INFORM!!!
Being Hungover is Boulderdash
Shoot Out
Hectic Day, Long Night.
lnform!!!!
The Further You Go, the....
Squeeze and Cheers
The Execution of the Plan
Important A-N
Get a Personality
Angry San
Unexpected
My Son
The Beginning Of The End
Main Cast
Compulsory A/N
cover vote.
Chapter one is out.

Calm Your Blazing Titties.

26 0 1
By vermonX_14

Marcello's P.O.V
It's been two fucking days and they twerp hasen't  woken up.

He's knocked out cold, if it wasn't for his beating heart, I would have thought he was dead.

It's time we use electrical re-powerment .

Sorry Julius,  this is gonna hurt.

SANTIAGO'S POV

Its been two days since Julius went to Hawaii and he still hasn't called us as promised,  but we are leaving today at noon sharp.  By the way,  it's 11:45 .

"Guys, C'mon let's go bitches, we've got fifteen minutes . Let's go".

I shouted from down stairs so loud that I think Jupiter will hear me.

All tan down like a stampede of elephants exept Riley and Ridjer .
"Where are the two sassy pants ehh".

I inquired from the group,

"oh,  they left yesterday forgot to tell you" Nate answed getting into the car.

It sounded strange and so unlike them but I just brushed it off and yelled shot gun so cardi can drive.

She groaned in frustration not so discretely I might add.

We drove to the hanger and boarded a white jet.

I wondered where the black and gold was,  it seems it never returned.

Every thingh makes no sense right now.  Let's just get to Hawaii then I'll find answers.

After the fourteen hour flight,  we drove to Luciano's house.

As soon as I rang the door bell,  the door swung open with so much force that I fear it would have been ripped off it's hinges.

A fuming Luciano was at the  door. " Why are you guys at my house uninvited without juls".

He yelled PRACTICALY spitting in my face.

" Calm your blazing titties punk!  Ain't Juls here,  he left three days ago"

I calmly replied him.

" What the fuck do you mean,  he didn't show his face here,  by the way,  why will he come.  I didn't call him.  Look,  I'm busy so,".
He paused and cleared his throat for dramatic effect.

"GET OFF MY LAWN YOU FOOLS!! ".

He said screamed. Now I see the relationship between him and Julius.

Then he slammed the door in my face god-damn-forsaking-idiotic fool. 

Who the heck does he think he is.

" dudes, go book a hotel,  I need some time to think.
They all murmured in compliance and walked to the car.

I strolled down the street and started to put two and two together.

First, Luciano's call was fake,,second, Ridjer and Riley left,  the jet didn't come back, and julius aperently didn't get to Hawaii.

It all clicked to two possible scenarios.

Either Julius decided to flee cause he needs some alone time or, we've been set up .

I sure hope the second one is wrong .

======

Marcello's POV

"Ray,  are all the wires connected to the correct pulse pressure points? "

"yes sir,  they are sir".

"good,  now turn it on to maximum power".

"but sir,  it could kill him and-"

"shut up and do as I say you fool,  do you understand me".

He then nodded in fear. With me you must use your words.

"I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! "

"yes sir "

"louder Raymond, do you understand me?".

"Yes Sir! "
He yelled 

"good,  now start".

He flipped the switch and twenty one thousand high Amps voltage electricity shoots straight to Julius pulse directly to his heart.

His hair stood up from its roots and he started  vibrating but no sign of waking up.

I increased the volts but no answer.

I put off the machine and he stopped vibrating but didn't respond.

" he needs medical attention now,  I don't know what's, wrong,  take him to the medical room and get him attended to immediately ".

Raymond picked him up and scurried outta there.
=====
It seems that he has fallen into a self induced coma.

He's brain shut down because of his lack of energy.

There is no guarantee of the time he'll wake up,  we just have to wait.

I'll wait as long as I have to Julius.

I'll wait.

========

Riley's POV

( R: Yo author,  you know my name ain't Riley , it's a fake name sucker.
Me: shut the eff up,  I call you Riley . Don't make me kill you.
R: sorry.
Me: Good,  now shut the eff up lemme continue).

I followed Marcello into the bedroom where he stripped to his boxers.

"Come lay with me MI amore" he commented breaking the suffocating silence that accumulated between us .

I took off my shoes and jacket leaving me in my tank top.

I layed with my head on his chest . He ran a hand through my hair continuously.

"Darling,  Julius is in a mental self induced coma,  but we don't know when he will wake up " he answered the question I never asked.

"why" I asked.

"he used all his potential energy,  his brain needs to wake up". He answered.

"No, I mean why the change of plan, why did you not let me finish -".

"I TOLD YOU, I DONT WANT ANY MAN TOUCHING YOU!" He yelled at me in rage.

"he kissed you, wasn't it bad enough Huh?  What next,  he's gonna take you to his bed. NEVER!".

He also  yelled the last part PRACTICALY flying off the bedroom the other side if the room.

" If you had let the plan finish,  he wouldn't be in coma-".

" So you like him don't you,  huh" he cut me off and I looked away.

" Don't keep me quiet woman, don't you dare. " he said turning my face towards him holding my jaw in a firm and painful grip.

"Let go of me".

I managed to seeth out.

'Smack'
His palm connected with my face.

" Respect woman,  I own you".
He yelled.

I wiggled out of his grip,

"I'm owned by no one you son of a bitch,  go Fuck your self".

I spat at him.

" How dare you". He stalked towards me and in in reflex I took a step back he took a step forward and I took a step back. 

We continued this motion until I was against the door.

He clicked the lock behind me and threw the key across the room.

"Give me your belt" he commanded in a dangerous voice that held so much power, I was forced to obey.

Now I see how he runs his cartel,  with just his voice,  mountains bow to him.

" You've been very bad lately, now the punishment. " He said smirking maliciously like he was about to enjoy every moment of what he is about to do.

" Do your worst ". I commented but immediately regretted it when his smirk turned into a snarl.

He brought the belt up high and it came crashing back down hit me on my arm with so much force that the pain was unbearable I was forced to let out a scream and he smiled in satisfaction as he continued to rain lashes on me trough out the night. 

Let's just say I shouldn't have opened my smart mouth.

======
Hey loves.
Please vote comment and share, Constructive criticism , not hate comments is allowed. 

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈🤓🙁🤐😉😍😍😍😛😋😜. Bye.......
(Riley: So because I disrespected you in the beginning of my POV,  you made Marcello beat me to a pulp right.
Me: If you don't shut up hell shoot you in the head got it punk?.
Riley;  yeah,  sorry. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.8K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
75.1K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
19.4K 758 41
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...