Stone. ~ S.Rogers

By xxitssteverogersxx

In which the Asgardian Princess falls head over heels for the Star Spangled Man with a Plan. COMPELTE More

~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~

~3~

42.7K 985 854
By xxitssteverogersxx

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

The two men led Thor, Loki and I back onto the aircraft, and I secured Loki in the seats, holding a finger to my lips.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll stay quiet brother." I smiled, and he smirked back.

"So what is your deal here gentlemen? What are you?" I asked, turning around to face them.

"We're here to get the tesseract, and that's all." The brunette said, and I rolled my eyes.

"She knows that much, metal man. She meant what are your names, your abilities?" Thor asked, crossing his arms over his chest, and I smiled at him.

"Tony Stark. Iron Man." The brunette said, and I nodded.

"You really are a metal man." I said, and he scoffed.

"This is a suit. I take it off, I'm human." He said, making me widen my eyes.

"How splendid!" I exclaimed, and Thor smiled brightly at me.

"What are you?" I asked, turning to the blonde, and he smiled at me.

A polite man.

"I'm human too ma'am. I just have some enhanced abilities, that's all." He said, and I grinned.

"A bit of a god, are you?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"No, no. I'm just Steve Rogers." He said, I tilted my head.

"Why do you have a star in your suit, Mr Rogers?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Call me Steve, please. My alias is Captain America. The star symbolises that." He said, making me smile.

"That's very lovely, Steve." I said, and he gave me a nod and a smile.

"And what are you two?" Tony asked us, and I chuckled.

"We are Loki's siblings." Thor said, making me laugh.

"Well none of us are related, actually. Thor is Asgardian. Loki is from Jotunheim, and I'm from Alfheim. Thor's father adopted Loki and I from our realms when we were young. I think of myself as Asgardian, but I know my origins." I said honestly, and the two humans nodded, confused, but trying to understand.

"His thing is hammers, what's yours?" Tony asked, and I grinned.

"I turn people to stone." I said, and Steve's eyes widened.

"Like Medusa?" Tony asked, and I looked at him, confused.

"Who is that?"

"She turns people to stone by looking at them, even if she doesn't want to." Tony said, and I shook my head.

"I have to touch them, and I have to want to do it." I explained, and he nodded.

"Fair enough."

•••

We arrived back to what the humans called a 'helicarrier', and we wandered inside.

Thor and I stayed in close proximity as Steve and Tony entered the doors, following a few others whom I hadn't acquainted myself with yet.

We settled into a room that seemed like a meeting room, and I sat in a seat away from the others, watching Loki on a small screen.

I watched as some men pushed Loki into a large glass cell, taking off his handcuffs as they ushered him in.

A man in a black cloak walked up to a strange panel with buttons and switches and things, but he was looking at my brother.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass." He said, and pressed a button which opened up a large hatch underneath Loki's cell.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap."

"You get how that works?" The man asked, closing the hatch and looking at Loki with a triumphant look in his face.

I watched at he pointed to Loki, smirking.

"Ant." He said, and pointed at the button he had just pressed.

"Boot."

Loki seemed unfazed by it all though, which was not surprising in the slightest.

He had always been unbothered like that.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." My brother responded nonchalantly, and Fury waved him off.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard." Loki smirked, and looked into the camera.

It was as if he was looking at us.

I didn't like that.

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki asked, making Thor and I look at eachother.

I let out an offended noise, making Thor smile softly at me.

"Not us, Aurora."

"I hope not, brother." I responded, twiddling my thumbs on my lap.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control." The man shot back at Loki, looking a little but agitated.

My brother is good at angering individuals.

"You talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate." He continued, and started my brother down.

"You might not be glad that you did."

"It burns you to come so close, to have the tesseract, to have power, unlimited power." Loki responded, walking up to the edge of the glass and eyeing down the man who had the power to drop him thirty thousand feet.

"And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something." The man responded, looking amused, and walked away, leaving my brother alone in his cell.

Loki didn't care though.

He only looked back up to the camera, smirking at us.

The monitor went black, and we all turned to eachother.

I could not help but feel slightly responsible.

Though I'm unable to control my brother, he is still my brother, and that makes me responsible for him.

We sat in silence for a moment, until someone I had not spoken to before stood up, walking to lean against a wall.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?"

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked him, and he smiled sheepishly at me.

"Bruce Banner, and you are?" Bruce asked, and I bowed my head at him.

"Aurora Odinsdottir." I responded, making him nod.

"Nice to meet you, your majesty." Bruce smiled, and I held up my hand to pardon him.

"Please, just Aurora."

Steve looked between us, then turned to face Thor and I.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. Thor, Aurora, do either of you know what his play is?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"All we know of is the Chitauri." I responded, and they all looked at me confused.

"Cate to elaborate?" Bruce asked, and I motioned to Thor.

My brother could probably explain it better than I could.

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known." I asked, and Thor nodded.

"Loki means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the tesseract."

Steve looked surprised, making me smile to myself.

"An army? From outer space?"

"So he's building another portal." Bruce said, nodding and turning to us.

"That's what he needs Erik Selvig for."

"Selvig?" Thor asked, looking at Bruce, and then turned to me, looking a little bit concerned.

I did not know Eric Selvig, but Thor told me they had become friends during his time on Earth.

"He's an astrophysicist." Bruce responded, I assume not knowing that Thor already knew Eric.

"He's a friend." My brother responded, making Bruce nod.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." The other woman in the room said, and Steve put his hand under his chin.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki." Bruce said, making me tilt my head in confusion.

"And why not?" I asked, and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him."

"Have care how you speak." I defended Loki, and Thor nodded, glaring at Bruce.

"Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he is our brother." Thor said, and the woman looked at us with a blank expression on her face.

"He killed eighty people in two days." She said, making Thor and I trade a look.

"He's adopted." My brother said, and I held back a small giggle.

"Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Bruce asked, and Tony entered the room with another man following closely behind.

"It's a stabilising agent." He said, looking at me when he could see I was a little confused.

"Means the portal won't collapse on itself."

I nodded, watching as he walked up to Thor, patting him on his bicep.

"No hard feelings point break, you've got a mean swing."

Point break?

"Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." Tony continued, looking around.

"Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did."

Is he okay?

We watched as he covered one of his eyes, looking around at all of the screens.

"How does Fury do this?"

"He turns." A feme agent responded, and I shared a look with Thor.

Tony Starks talks too much.

"Well, that sounds exhausting."

I turned to look at Steve, who looked a little bit bored.

The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube." Tony said seriously, and I turned my attention back to him.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" The same agent asked, and I looked at my hands.

I didn't know anything about any of this.

"Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" He asked, and I nodded.

I didn't even know there was a reading.

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" Steve asked, and Banner approached us.

"He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier."

The what barrier?

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilise the quantum tunneling effect." Tony said to Banner, and he shrugged.

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet."

"Finally, someone who speaks English." Tony said, walking over to Bruce.

"Is that what just happened?" Steve asked, and I shrugged as he looked confused, and we watched Tony and Bruce shake hands.

Looks like they will be fast friends.

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled." He complimented, and Bruce looked happy.

"And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

Now he looks less happy.

"Thanks."

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him." I think, Nick Fury said, and Steve cleared his throat.

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon."

"I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys."

"Monkeys?" I asked, looking at Thor.

"I do not understand." My brother said, and Steve clicked his fingers.

"I do! I understood that reference." He said, clearly very happy with himself, and I looked at him.

"Would you explain it to me later?" I asked, and Steve nodded.

"Of course." 

"Shall we play, doctor?" Tony asked Bruce, who nodded.

"Let's play some."

They walked out the room together, and eventually, the only people left were Steve, Thor and I as we watched Loki through the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 402 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)
360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
616K 13.7K 147
𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚛𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
6.8K 235 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)