Fixation

By definemii

fixated past participle, past tense of fix·ate (Verb) Cause (someone) to acquire an obsessive attachment to s... More

Copyright
Chapter o01
Chapter o02
Chapter o03
Chapter o04
Chapter o05
Chapter o06
Chapter o07
Chapter o08
Chapter o09 part uno
Chapter o09 part dos
Chapter o010
Chapter o011
Chapter o012 part uno
Chapter o012 part dos
Chapter o013
Chapter o014
Chapter o015 part Uno
Chapter o015 part dos
Chapter o016
Chapter o017
Chapter o018
Chapter o019 Part Uno
Chapter o019 Part Dos
Chapter o020
Chapter o021
Chapter o022
Chapter o023
Chapter o024
Chapter o026
Chapter o027
Chapter o028
Chapter o029
Chapter o030... The Finale, Pt. uno
Chapter o030... The Finale, Pt. dos
Epilogue
Fin
Instagram Foolery
Word from Author

Chapter o025

2.6K 165 27
By definemii

"Drea, help me!"

Maia?

Don't worry...I'm coming, Sissy...

"Don't let him get me, please!"

I'll never let him hurt you, Sissy... I'll save you.

"DREA, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

With a gasp, I sluggishly raised up from the bed:

"Maia!"

My thoughts were scattered, and I felt faint, I placed my hand to my head to try and steady myself.

That fucker had drugged me once again.

As I tried to gather myself, I looked over my surroundings... I was no longer in the storage locker but in a bed in a very dark room with no windows. A shudder came over me when my hands dropped to the exposed skin of my legs...

What had he done with my clothes?!

With a bit of a panic, I touched every inch of my skin, doing a bit of an awareness check, no soreness, or signs of violation.

Thank God.

"Okay, Dre... It's to get the fuck out of here," my voice was hoarse, I was deathly thirsty. But I can ignore that for now, I just had to figure out where the hell I was and how to get the fuck away. Tossing my legs over the side of the bed. I stammer to my feet, but my head began to swim immediately... I was not in the best of shape... But if I just take my time, I can get out of here.

Stumbling forward, my body hit the wall, I let out a gasping panic when I heard a voice from the other side of the door. I had to arm myself, it was Greg... I was not going down with a damn fight. I scooted my feet across the floor, using the wall to help me steady myself but when I close enough to the footboard of the bed, I grabbed on to it. It was wooden and by touch it, it was old because the bedpost was loose and fell into my hand... This caused me to almost fall back into the bed, but I quickly caught myself and trudged forward... Keeping the bedpost handy.

As I made my way towards the door, I noticed that a shadow had stopped from underneath...

Someone was coming in!

"Gotdamn it!" I whispered as the door came open and a strange man came into view.

He looked at me in shock, as I did him. The man was about my height, maybe an inch or two shorter, round-bodied, and his skin was ruddy; it was possible he was someone who spent a lot of time in the sun.

"G-Greg said you would be out for the rest of the night..." He struggled over his words; he was clearly nervous... By judging his lack of clothes, he was planning on his way with me while I was unconscious.

Nasty ass, fucking troll.

"Did he?" I asked with a pant. I felt like I was going to pass out, but I could not let this fucker get any perception of me being weak, he will try and capitalize.

"You don't look very well, how about I get you back into the be-" He made a step toward me and I swung the bedpost at him, swatting him in the ribs. "Gahhhhh!!!" As he fell to his right, darting to the wall holding his side. "P-please... I am not going to harm you... Greg is my friend, too."

I turned my head sideways at him as a scowl came over my face.

"Greg is your friend?" He nodded his head. "Any friend of Greg's is NO friend of mine!" With that, I raised the bedpost over my head and beat the man over the head with it.

Over and over...

Over and over...

...over and over until his blood wetted my legs and the wood of my weapon.

I killed this man.

I shuddered at the thought of me actually taking a life...

...even if it were to save my own.

Snapping back into reality, I tossed down the bedpost, still, a bit horrified, then stumbled out the room and into a living room area. The space was small... This had to be a mobile home, trailer, or something. I scanned my body in the light, I was in nothing, but my bra and panties and my left rib cage was extremely sore and bruised... It had to be from him injecting with whatever hell he had.

My eyes wandered around the homely abode. Old floral couch, a small boxed television set that sat on an old milk crate. Beer cans all over the place and the thick smell of cheap cigarettes in the air. Where the fuck was I and why did Greg bring me here?

Making my way across the room, I found a set of keys and a flip phone.

Man, was this guy out of touch with the times. But nevertheless, I grabbed the keys and the phone and started heading towards the door. I heard the man groan lowly... Oh, shit—Looks like I did not kill him. Well, that is one less thing for me to trip off.

The cool night air shocked my hot skin, that trailer was extremely hot. My eyes glided over the yard... It looked like I was in the middle of fucking nowhere. All I saw was trees and water.

I was on the bayou, that is for damn sure.

A smile of relief came across my face. Just about fifty feet from the trailer sat an old pick-up truck. I took a step down the stairs of the trailer, I wave of dizziness came over my once again, I nearly fell forward and off the remaining steps.

"Pull it together, man," I grumbled as I closed my eyes for a moment. I had to get my shit together so I could the fuck away. "You got this, Drea—You got this." With a bit of encouragement, I made my way, swiftly, down the steps as pains show through my ribs. My body was now trying to work against me!

"You still got this, mmm!" I grunted in pain as I held my side and scrambled to the truck. Thankfully, the driver's door was unlocked then after a few failed and pained attempts, I climbed in and quickly closed and locked the doors. I went through key after key, the fourth try my luck shining through as the ignition turned over and I was able to pull off and drive away from the trailer.

The roads were dark, there weren't any streetlights, the headlights guiding my path. Lord, please get me to the main street or a highway! Thoughts were interrupted by the flip phone ringing, with a quick look, I saw it was Greg! I flipped the phone open and said nothing.

"Hey, Willie, how is our girl doing, man?"

I said nothing.

"Aye... Man you there?"

My gaze stared ahead at the road before me, as the scowl on my face deepened.

"It's me, bitch."

"D-Drea?!"

"Andrea?!"

Maia!

He had my gotdamn sister?!

"Yea, it's me... And I'm coming for your hoe ass!"

With that, I flipped the phone closed then tossed it in the seat.

Andrea got away!

My heart did a victory dance, she wasn't hurt and no longer in his clutches.

That means no more Mrs. Nice-guy... Fuck him up for the one time!

Greg sat beside me in total shock, he tried to dial another number several times but to no avail. Whomever he was trying to reach was not there. I took the opportunity to take my free hand and search the driver's side door compartment, my breath hitched as I found a small screwdriver. I clutched it tight in my hand as I glanced over at him then back to the road.

"Where is my sister, Greg?" I asked him calmly.

"I don't understand, I gave her enough of the shit to keep her knocked out for days—" He muttered in disbelief.

"You drugged her?" My voice was soft, strange. I nearly startled myself at how at ease I was at this current moment.

He looked over at me, Greg sensed my vibe.

"I-I had to, Mymy... I had to get her help so I could get to you..."

I lurched from my seat started jabbing the screwdriver into his arms and chest. The truck swerved all over the road, I knew the people in behind us had to think I was losing it. Greg screamed in horror and in pain, he tried to shove me back into my seat, but I fought back. He drew his hand back and backhanded me over and over until my head the steering wheel then once more causing my head to break through my door's window... I groaned out of pain, my head throbbed and I felt blood trickle down my face.

"You crazy ass bitch!" He snarled as he launched toward me once more and I took the opportunity and stabbed the screwdriver right through his hand and into his leg.

"AHHHH!!!" He shrieked as he fell back into his seat, slamming against the door.

That's my bitch! That's my girl!

I felt very woozy and my head pained severely. But I had to get rid of this fucker for good. I reached over and shoved the passenger door open, Greg nearly fell out but he recovered by grabbing the handle above his seat, I mustered up all of my strength and raised my legs and repeatedly kicked him in his head and chest until he went flying from the truck and tumbling down the street.

"Oh, God," I quickly regained control of the vehicle as I went nearly cruising into some trees! "Oh shit." I panted as I steadied the truck's speed.

"Sir, Maia's vehicle is acting very sketchy..."

I looked up; I could barely hear him. The helicopter was very loud and though the four of us was sitting in close quarters of one another, you had to nearly scream so everyone would know what you were saying.

"What do you mean?" I gave him a confused look. He turned his iPad around and showed me her tracker... She was driving all over the fucking road like a madwoman... What the hell was going on?

"What the fu—" I pulled out my phone and dialed her phone. The longer it rang the more anxious I got.

"Baby?"

Her voice... She was hurt, that fucker had hurt my baby.

"God, Maia, Baby—What the fuck is going on?"

"He's gone, Reuben... I-I think I killed him." I sighed. "Reuben... Please find Andrea..." Her voice sounded so weak.

"My beloved, are you well?"

"No, my head..." My blood boiled. "I don't know where I am..."

I looked at the direction she was going, she was by the bayou... She also near Pandora's Box.

"Baby, in the next 30 feet, take the left exit off of the road and continue on straight until you get to a large building. There will be a lot of cars outside of it. It is my club when you get there... Give them my password—"

"Baby, I am not going to remember it—" It pained me to hear how she sounded.

"You've got to try, my Love, okay?" She made a soft sound of agreement. "Baby, you still there?"

"Y-yea..."

"Maybe we should call her an ambulance?" Zeek interjected but I shook my head, it would take an ambulance forever to get to her... The club is only 10-15 minutes away.

"She's closer to the club, they will help her until I get there." I focused back on her. "Honey?"

"Yes?" I bit my bottom lip.

"I love you."

"I love you, more."

I shook my head.

"Impossible." We hung up after I told her my password. "PILOT?!"

"Yes, sir?"

I took a deep breath. "I need you to get this goddamned thing on land, and now!"

Zeek and Nick looked at me oddly.

"Reuben, we literally just got the fuck in here, man—"

"Don't say a goddamn thing to me!" I snarled at my brother. "Pilot, either land or I am jumping out!"

Nikki and I touched down in New Orleans, we scrambled down the terminal and to the escalators. The entire trip here my mind was on the shit that I found out in the last 24 hours. My marriage was dead, and I had an affair with a fucking pedophile.

Not to mention the pedophile's victim was my friend.

I am still fucked up by all of this.

Once we retrieved our luggage, Nikki was trying to call Andrea to see where she was so we could link up with her, but her phone kept going to voice mail. I called Maia but it did the same. Now, I was getting nervous.

"Sis?" Nikki looked at me as we headed out of the building. "Something does not seem right."

My stomach knotted up.

"I know." I muttered in response, but we stopped in our tracks when we saw a black Mercedes parked at the pickup and the driver stood there with a sign that had our names. "The hell?"

Nikki smirked. "Looks like Mr. Billionaire knows we are here."

The Driver came up to us and informed us Reuben wanted us taken to safety immediately and that he would call us once we at his house.

Man, I hope everything is alright.

The Author's POV:

The road was dark and the moon glow was the only light besides the car's headlights. The driver kept his eyes on the road, keeping his steady speed all the while listening to his country music. He hummed along to the tune then gasped when he saw a figure laying on the side of the road. He slowed his car down then rolled down his passenger window and called out:

"H-hey, are you doing alright? Do you need me to call you an amb—"

*Pop!*

Greg sat up slowly as he lowered his gun.

"No thanks." He responded with a pained tone. He slowly raised up from the ground, limped his way over to the car. His whole body was suffering but now he wanted revenge.

Maia had to pay for her sins... For the last time.

Four chapters left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.2K 43
18+ (unedited) Meet Aurora Watson searching for a man who can fulfill her long deep dark desire but never expect him to be the sexiest man the infamo...
629K 33.6K 63
An alluring and apathetic young man, driven by his business and success, finds himself fighting a feeling he hasn't had for several years when he cro...
261K 5.3K 11
🎆🎇 A New After Hours Romance🎆🎇 *SNEAK PEEK ONLY* Lena Rae is a stripper, one that just strips for money, not entertainment. Her life is empty and...
588K 20.5K 54
"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curvy Nigerian who moves with her family to...