Omega Royalty

Oleh jjpforever

"I don't wanna go with him" he cried. "b-but he will give plushies, baby" his mother tried to convince him... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31

28

4.1K 119 81
Oleh jjpforever

#Flashback

 "mom will he be like me?" small doe eyes sparkled as they fell on his first love. His mother.

She shook her head and she lovingly caressed his curly hair. " no darling, he is going to be different and a beautiful one" she grinned and kissed the infant's head.

Watching his mother, he immediately imitated his mother's action.

He leaned down and kissed his brother's head and grinned back at his mother, looking all proud.

" chanyeollie, you need to protect your brother. He is really unique" she said, wanting him to understand the seriousness of the topic. .

" just like, baekie?" he asked, getting all excited and his cheeks puffing up.

" yes, my son. You are so smart" she pinched his cheek and kissed his head.

" can you watch him for a while?" she asked the four year old, who nodded furiously and quickly stood in attention. " yes, mommy!!"

She giggled and walked in the kitchen, preparing milk for her babies. Once the milk was prepared, she took a bottle of milk and walked back to her bedroom.

" chanyeollie, your blue bottle" she cooed and the toddler quickly grabbed it and grinned as if to be drunk from it.

Life was beautiful.

But it didn't stay for long.

Siren went off, stinging in the ears of four years old. Yellow strap, pushing him away like a barrier and reminding him that his life was not going to be the same.

His father hurriedly moved in and out, looking broken down and his body filled with blood.

Why was his mother not coming out?

He knew something was wrong.

His brother went missing. Baekhyun went missing.

The bomb blast in his house brought awful memories and he furiously shook the barrier, crying like crazy and screaming.

Baekhyun and Jinyoung went missing.

Chanyeol's province was the first place that found male omega. Baekhyun and jinyoung. The place was itself a paradise, the way omegas were treated was nothing but royalty.

No one knew about male omega but they all were curious. Everyone had their eyes on them, why? Just because they were different. Just because they were something like a display.

Even though little baekhyunnie was found alone in a hut, his brother was still missing. No one knew where to find it. Where the baby could go or who kidnapped him.

Since then, chanyeol has never remained the same. His father became silent, he just passed on his skills to his son. Chanyeol became protective of Baekhyun, never leaving his hand in public, always hugging him on trains and buses.

He attended all the classes with him. He did everything with him. Even guarded him outside the bathroom.

And years later, he shared his throne with his beautiful omega, baekhyun. Baekhyun glorified his throne with a beautiful family. What chanyeol needed more? He was full with his life, he had a best friend and mate.

He rescued more than fifty omegas, and his state has the highest omega population that makes it the best state.

Chanyeol has been looking after the throne since his father died, leaving him his treasure. It's not like Chanyeol didn't do anything. He maintained his image, studied hard and reached a higher position. He was a proud man.

Then, he met Jungkook, a true alpha, just like him, running away with a male omega. Chanyeol knew that the man was very important and trust worthy. Accepting him as his brother, he invited Jungkook to live with his mate, in his castle, like his second hand.

Baekhyun and taehyung became best friends, who taught male omega kids in the teaching center.

Soon, the other couple was blessed with a bundle of miracles. A male omega baby, yeonjun.

Chanyeol somewhat felt completed with a younger brother but still the gaps were not filled.

He was really determined to search for him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Warning

" dove, don't leave my hand" He mumbled and kissed his head, squeezing his hand in the public.

" okay" jinyoung shyly mumbled and closed the gaps between them as they entered into the market.

" the market is really big" he whispered and tried not to bump on other people.

The alpha nodded and took him to a stall. " one, cheesetick" he ordered and smiled at the vendor.

" for me?" the omega asked with a surprised tone, looking at the alpha for conformation, who nodded and gave him the food item.

" thank you" he giggled at jaebum and smiled at the vendor.

" my good baby" jaebum mumbled and winked at jinyoung, who shyly took a bite. " have some" he insisted and the alpha leaned down to take a bite. Indeed it was a delicious one.

" do you see that, jaebum? I wanna buy something from there" he pouted and pointed at a stall. They quickly went and searched for the things.

Jinyoung's eyes sparkled at the beautiful beads and grinning, he quickly took the beautiful one. He purchased a beautiful ring and a bracelet.

" jaebum, plants" he squealed and pointed at another stall. " succulents, succulents" he repeated like a baby till they reached to stall.

Jaebum laughed and helped his baby to buy them. After paying all the things, they headed to another, that selled beautiful cups and mugs. " f-for hot chocolate and coffee! and for milk too!" he reasoned and dragged his alpha.

" welcome alpha, what do you wanna buy?" the seller grinned and Jinyoung pointed at cute mugs with penguins drawn on it. " is this one?" jaebum took the mug and jinyoung batted his eyelashes asking " can I, jaebum?" he asked cutely and the alpha almost lost his senses.

" pack this one" jaebum gave it to the shopkeeper, who gladly took the mug from his hands.

Jinyoung stomped his feet in his place in happiness and bit his lips. " prince, do you want to buy something?" The shop owner asked and Jinyoung blinked at him. " yes, buy something, too. " jinyoung insisted but he shook his head.

" no, dove. I brought you here for shopping. Buy whatever you want" he chuckled and Jinyoung pouted.

Huffing softly, Jinyoung left the stall with jaebum after buying a mug. His eyes ran on every store until it stopped on something.

Jaebum was eyeing food stalls, thinking about giving him treats. Suddenly, he felt his hand empty and realisation hit him hard. Where the hell is Jinyoung going??

" fuck, he was just here!" he panicked and and grabbed his hair looking around. In a crowded market like this, where his omega go, especially in heat!  Of course it was dangerous.

Jaebum ran back to the previous store, thinking that he might have left him but the shop owner gave him a look. He cursed internally and went to another stall only to find unfamiliar faces.

" jinyoung!" he growled.

His growl loud was enough to send other people in fear.

" don't scare me now!" he heard that melodious voice and snapped his head to the left. There stood Jinyoung with a grin and Jaebum felt his soul coming back. He cursed audibly and ran to the omega in the crowd. He could feel tears in his eyes. This indeed scared him.

" fuck, baby! Where did you go? You just scared me to the hell!" he hugged the omega tight and his voice muffled in the omega's neck.

" I went to the washroom." he mumbled and kissed his alpha's cheek. " I am okay" he gently whispered and jaebum nodded.

" I am tired, can we go somewhere?"Jinyoung pouted looking at the alpha with squinted eyes in the sunlight. 

The alpha chuckled and looked left and right, he leaned down and quickly pecked on Jinyoung's lips.

" don't bite them again, okay? Now, let's go" he smirked and grabbed his hands, they walked out of the market and sat inside their car.

💙

" hotel?" jinyoung mumbled in confusion and hugged his alpha's arm.

Jinyoung just stared at the beautiful things in the hotel reception area of the hotel. " Jaebu-" he was shut down, when he saw his alpha smiling at the receptionist, as he took keys from her.

It was enough for jinyoung pout and tighten his grasp. Jaebum and Jinyoung took the elevator to their room. Jinyoung pulled away himself from the alpha, only to be captured dangerously close in an empty elevator.

" j-jaebum" he gasped. Jaebum squeezed Jinyoung's left globe tight and slapped him hard. This caused Jinyoung to whimper and bite his lips. " you are mine" he growled.

Jinyoung felt goosebumps in his body and they quickly pulled away once the door slid open. The alpha was greeted by people and quickly grabbing his omega's hand, jaebum made his way to the room no. 229.

Jinyoung pouted at his alpha's behaviour. Did he want something more? Jinyoung felt hot, first, looking at his alpha and second, that small teasing session. Jaebum swiped his card to go in and as soon as jinyoung entered, his arms circled around the alpha's neck, pulling him close enough to press his lips against his mate.

" mhmm..... baby—mhhh" jinyoung didn't let his alpha talk and kissed him again, making jaebum leave the bags on the floor. jaebum wrapped his arms around Jinyoung, his fingers curling around the fabric and yanking it out from the pants. Poor Jinyoung stood on his toes, trying to match his height and kiss him back with the same pace as the alpha, who shamelessly sucked and played with his tongue.

Jinyoung slowly drowned in the deep ocean of Jaebum's pheromones. The alpha showered his omega with his pheromones and snaked his hands inside the omega's shirt, dragging his nails, leaving a tickling sensation that turned so sensual.

" ah—" he moaned, pulling away and licking his alpha's tongue that slid out to taste him again. Without any hesitation, they rejoined for the kiss and drank each other's moan, while their bottoms rubbed against each other.

" wow, baby. Are you hungry, dove?" Jaebum smirked and his thumb gently wiped his omega's drool from his lips. Nodding, jinyoung blushed and bit his bottom lip after the sweet gesture from his alpha.

The alpha smirked and pecked him multiple times and hugged him closed, letting their nose brush. " I-I wanna say something" jinyoung mumbled softly, against jaebum's lips.

Jaebum chuckled and picked up his mate by his waist. Jinyoung quickly wrapped his legs around jaebum's waist and his arms hugged him.

They settled on the bed.

Jaebum took off his shoes by his feet, while his hands took off his omega's.

" speak, little dove" he cooed at his omega, once he was done with his task.

Jinyoung blushed at the endearment and shoved his hand in his pocket.

Shyly, he took out the small box and spoke " y-you bought so much of t-things for me and I didnt '' jaebum was about to interrupt but jinyoung pressed his index finger against cupid bow lips. Shushing him while pursuing his pouty lips, he presented him the beautiful box.

" so.... I-I thought I should b-buy something for ywo" he batted his eyelashes and gave him the softest peck on lips. " for ywo" he smiled. The alpha was long dead from the inside because of the cute gesture. Grinning ear to ear, he took the box and looking at his omega, he opened the box.

" Lapis lazuli? How do you know it's my favorite?" jaebum asked with a surprised tone, happiness evident in his tone. Jinyoung shrugged and giggled " I don't, I.... I just guessed " he scratched.

Jaebum took out the ring and exhaled, smiling at his omega. Jinyoung took the ring and shyly slid it on Jaebum's finger. " it's looks beautiful in your hand, jaebum" he mumbled, getting all giddy.

" You are mine, you wear my ring," Jinyoung giggled, peppering kisses all over Jaebum's face and pulled away, sighing in relief.

" c-can I say something?" jinyoung stuttered, suddenly getting all nervous.

The alpha tilted his head in confusion and let his hand rub his omega's thigh to calm him. " say, baby boy. Do you want to be in little space?"

The omega hesitated and biting his lips he shook his head. " you sure, you won't be angry?  Powmise me" he asked. Without wasting a second, Jaebum quickly pecked him on the lips. " speak, daddy will not be angry."

" I love you. Pwease don't love anyone else other than me, ''Jinyoung breathed out.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

What the fuck!!!!! Jinyoung is his brother????

And we are getting kookV!!!! Bish I am whipped for them.

Anyways!!! This was a fluff smut.

I hope you all enjoy it!!!

Jinyoung confessed!!! Will he be rejected or accepted!!

What's gonna happen next!!!

Will chanyeol be able to find jinyoung??

Chanyeol hates jaebum!!!! Oh shoot!!!

I hope you all like this chapter!!!

Meet you all later!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Bye bye!!!

Love you all!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

230K 8.3K 26
For Taehyung, Being in a secret relationship with a popular alpha who has omegas falling for him, never bothered him. But it is being vey difficult w...
2.3K 152 13
Where Spoilt Rotten Chaebol Kim Taehyung, the most sought after Omega, unexpectedly found the Alpha of his dreams in a book cafe, Jeon Jungkook, a no...
58.8K 5.3K 26
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝What will happen when the pack's Alpha Jeon Jungkook will rescue an Omega in...
1.8K 208 37
sorry for the Grammer mistakes* I am still editing* an alpha and Omega story... "I don't want to marry him mom!!!" a voice echoed the whole wedding...