A Champion's Time (Leon x Rea...

By Serene_Lights

Y/N stepped into the region of Galar, excited to have a second chance at life. She encounters the famous cham... More

Chapter 1: The Galar Region!
Chapter 2: An Epic Battle!
Chapter 3: The Journey Begins!
Chapter 4: The Opening Ceremony!
Chapter 5: A Dragon Tamer!
Chapter 6: A Missing Leon?!
Chapter 7: A Stormy Night!
Chapter 8: A Battle to Forget!
Chapter 9: A Confusing Dilemma!
Chapter 10: A Window of Opportunity!
Chapter 11: A Shopping Situation!
Chapter 12: A Cold Night!
Chapter 13: A Bright Morning!
Chapter 14: Beware, Bewear!
Chapter 15: A Favor Due!
Chapter 16: An Espurr Arrival!
Chapter 17: The Turffield Stadium!
Chapter 18: The Grass Badge!
Chapter 19: A Peaceful Night!
Chapter 20: Let's Hop to it!
Suggest a Pokémon! +Questions?
Chapter 21: A Kanto Coversation!
Chapter 22: The Road to Route 5!
Chapter 23: The Pokémon Nursery!
Chapter 24: A Fight for What's Right!
Chapter 25: The Raging Wave!
Chapter 26: A Game of Chance!
Chapter 27: A Fork in the Road!
Chapter 28: A Time to Bond!
Chapter 29: A Call to Question!
Chapter 30: Let's Adopt Hop!
It's Yandere Time! Raihan Edition!
Chapter 31: Parental Guidance!
Chapter 32: A Toxel Situation!
Chapter 33: An Honest Lie!
Chapter 34: A Chairman and His Secretary!
Chapter 35: Cats and Canines!
Chapter 36: Rest and Relaxation!
Chapter 37: Blinding Rage!
Chapter 38: From Dusk Till Dawn!
Chapter 39: A Sweet Melony <3
Chapter 40: A Slippery Slope!
A World of Gray Pt.1
Hi.

It's Yandere Time! Leon Edition!

6.8K 146 135
By Serene_Lights

*This has nothing to do with the main story. Now, without further ado*

"Oh my Arceus! Did you see the way he was looking at you Y/N?!"

"Nope, because I was focused on my work. Like you should have been."

You walked beside your long time friend, your eyes focused directly ahead. The two of you were both receptionists at a gym stadium, and you absolutely hated how your friend (whom you nicknamed 'Lum') shipped you with every person you waved at.

"Nonsense Y/N! Who wouldn't want a piece of Champion pie? Leon is worth dying for!" Lum exclaimed.

"Then go find him and die already."

The two of you laughed in unison and your friend checked the time, her eyes widening.

"Oh shoot! I'm out of time! Y/N, would you mind taking care of Sylveon for me tonight? I have a date with destiny~"

"Sure! I don't mind!"

"Great! Thanks! Bye!"

Lum handed you her pokéball and raced ahead, heavy rain falling soon after. Your feet splashed in puddles as you slowly walked forward into the dead of night. The moon was the only thing illuminating your path.

You bumped into a person on the street and apologized, moving past them. You only stopped when you felt the same person place a hand on your shoulder.

"You shouldn't go that way. It's dangerous...Y/N."

You turned around and immediately recognized the voice. The person was none other than the Champion of Galar, Leon. You could barely recognize him without his signature cape and hat. Leon held his umbrella farther out, shielding you from the rain.

"Leon? What are you doing here-"

Before you could finish, a deafening sound rang through the sky. You covered your ears and turned your attention to the street farther ahead, noticing that huge flames now engulfed a large area.

It looked as if an explosion just went off.

You stepped away and covered your mouth with both hands, completely petrified.

"See? I warned you," Leon said, smiling a little.

Realization hit you hard. You remembered that your best friend had just headed that way. Your legs raced towards the fire as you screamed. Leon grabbed your hand before you could get too close, pulling you away from danger.

"Let me go!!! My best friend is in there!!"

"Oh... you mean that annoying coworker of yours?" Leon asked thoughtfully. "That explosion was large enough to kill everyone in the vicinity. So there's no need to worry. She's probably in bits and pieces now..."

You stared at Leon, completely shocked as to what he was saying. He would never say something like this. You couldn't believe it.

Leon's eyes glowed from the light of the fire that raged ahead, his lips curling into a small smile.

"...Is something wrong Sweetheart?"

You needed to run. Now.

Before you could race away, you felt a sharp pain against the back of your skull, your vision blurring almost instantly. You fell forward, landing against Leon's chest as you fought to keep yourself from blacking out.

"Nice shot Charizard..." You heard a voice say.

You also felt a hand brush through your hair, the words spoken now too confusing for your brain to process. Seeing white, you blacked out.

~

Seconds. Minutes. Hours pass.

You woke up to the sound of a soothing voice, your eyes cracking open in an attempt to adjust to the harsh light. And your harsh reality.

"Good morning Sweetheart."

The ringing in your head wouldn't stop. You noticed a person standing above you, golden eyes staring into your soul. You groaned and placed a hand on your forehead.

"Please... My head hurts..."

Leon left out your field of vision and your eyes slowly closed. You couldn't remember how you got here. All you remembered was the fire.

"Here. This will help with the headache."

Leon helped you sit up in bed and you swallowed the pill before drinking from a glass of water. The pain in your head subsided, and your vision cleared.

"T-thank you."

"You're welcome. However, you shouldn't be thanking me," Leon teased. His head rested on the bed as he smiled lovingly at you. "Because I did this to you~"

W-what?

"You're lying!!!" You exclaimed. You pulled yourself up and Leon pushed you back down, holding your body in place. You kicked and screamed.

"Get off me! Someone please help me!!!"

"Shh...It's okay...I won't hurt you," Leon murmured, his grip on your wrists loosening a little. "You know, I didn't expect you to race into the fire just to save your pathetic coworker. It's surprisingly admirable...Y/N."

Wait.

Leon was the one that stopped you from walking farther down the street. How had he known about the explosion? Unless...

"You... it was you... you killed my friend..." You said, disbelief written over your face.

"Well, technically Charizard did, but it was my idea," Leon thought aloud. "So yes, I killed her. Just to have you all to myself~"

"Y-You!!! She admired you!!!! How could you do such a thing Leon!!"

"Well there's no point in worrying about that now. What's done is done."

You gritted your teeth and shut your eyes, anger boiling your blood. He had just killed your best friend, and didn't even think twice about it. How could this have happened!

"Let me go you fucking monster!!!" You screamed, fighting underneath him. As you fought, your eyes scanned the room, searching for something, anything, to get away from him.

"How vulgar. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Leon asked. He reached out to touch your cheek and you slapped his hand away.

"Don't. Touch. Me," You growled out.

Leon's calm expression then contorted into a frightening smile, his breathing ragged with sick anticipation. You shrank back into the bed as his grip around your wrists tightened.

"I went through so much trouble to get you Y/N. You can't leave me yet..." Leon murmured, lifting your arms above your head. He leaned in close, his face centimeters away from yours. "Plus if you leave, what will happen to your pokémon? Sylveon, was it?"

Sylveon. How could you have forgotten?

Your heart sank as you looked to your side, immediately noticing that Sylveon's pokéball was not around your waist.

"What did you do to her?!" You screamed. "Where is she!!!"

"Don't worry. Sylveon is alright for now. However, if you do decide to leave, your pokémon would most likely starve..." Leon thought aloud. "Oh wait. Charizard probably would have ripped her apart by then. He can be so impatient sometimes...."

N-no... He wouldn't kill Sylveon, would he?

Leon smiled at your frightened expression and buried his face in the crook of your neck. Your breathing hitched as you scanned the room yet again, noticing a glass cup on a stand nearby. That cup was what you originally drank out of.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I'll indulge you," Leon murmured.

The second you felt his lips against your neck, you retaliated by sinking your teeth into his shoulder. A metallic taste flooded your mouth as Leon grimaced, releasing your wrists.

You used your now freed hands to grab the glass cup, smashing it into pieces against Leon's head. Leon staggered and you pushed him off you, racing out the room and towards the nearest exit. You only paused when you remembered Leon's words.

If you leave, Sylveon would be killed.

You needed to find her. Now.

"Sylveon! Sylveon, where are you!!" You yelled, panic present in your voice. You knew that glass wasn't enough to keep Leon down, so you had to find Sylveon fast. You raced down a hallway and checked all the rooms, pausing when you heard a faint, but familiar, cry.

Sylveon!?

You ran towards the direction of the cry, pushing a room door open. Your eyes widened at the scene in front of you.

Sylveon eagerly rubbed up against Leon's leg, her eyes sparkling with affection. Leon crouched down and patted the top of Sylveon's head.

"She's very cute," Leon said. He was strangely calm, even as blood dripped from his shoulder. "It would be a shame if something happened to her. So it's best you stay here, don't you think Sweetheart?"

You gritted your teeth as you watched Sylveon rub up against Charizard as well, completely oblivious to the situation at hand. There was no way you'll be able to escape this.

Sylveon wasn't strong enough to face Charizard, and you didn't have any other pokémon.

When Sylveon gently rubbed up against you, you forced a smile, your breathing shaky. Should you risk running?

"I don't suggest that you run."

You looked up at Leon, noticing that he had just spoken.

"I would prefer you battled me instead," Leon explained. "If you can land a hit on Charizard, then I'll let you go. But be warned. If you risk a battle, you both should be prepared to face the possibility of death."

This is suicide!! Sylveon wasn't strong or fast enough to land a hit on Charizard. You'll be sending her to her death!

You needed time to devise a plan first.

"No."

"Hmm?"

"I...won't battle you Leon. Not yet," You said through gritted teeth. Leon looked into your eyes before he nodded, his lips curling into a smile.

"A wise choice Y/N. I look forward to our battle in the future," Leon said. He returned Sylveon to her pokéball and extended his hand towards you. You eyed his hand suspiciously and he laughed. "It's alright, I won't hurt you."

You placed your shaky hand in his as he pulled you close, your head resting against his chest. You did not resist, mainly because you didn't want to anger Leon at the moment. Especially when Charizard was right behind him.

Leon wrapped both arms around you, his thoughts clouded with intense love. Arceus, you were perfect. Cautious, yet willing to fight for what you loved. Hopefully the Stockholm Syndrome set in soon, so he could have you all to himself.

"You know, I'm not all that bad Y/N... Perhaps you'll take a liking to me," Leon suggested.

You did everything in your power to not kick him between his legs.

"...What do you want from me Leon?" You calmly asked. Leon remained silent for quite some time, gently swaying you back and forth.

"I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."

~

Surprised? I kinda am too. I wrote this one-shot while it was storming outside.

What's that? Where's Raihan's one-shot? I'm still currently proofreading it ^^ Give me some time pls uwu

Wait what? Where's Chapter 31? Don't worry, it'll be out soon enough XD I needed a minor break to collect my thoughts and decided to just upload this instead ^^ As a reminder, this does not pertain to the main story whatsoever, just wanted to write something a bit different!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 5K 34
Want to read fanfics on your favorite character from Pokémon sword and shield!! Come and read here!! Request are close Photos don't belong to me Req...
39.6K 898 41
Y/N is bestfriends and neighbors with Hop, Leon's younger brother. They met at a young age and became inseparable, despite her visiting her home town...
42.9K 818 38
Former Alola League champion and Current member of the Kalos Elite 4, Uila (oo-ee-la) Naga sets off to the Galar Reigon, in hopes of growing on her p...
46.4K 1.4K 29
Today is the day y/n sets out on her pokemon journey. Joined by her brother Leon, they seem unstoppable. However on the train ride to Motostoke they...