Adopted By Tom Holland

By jamboo1

16-year-old Dawn became an orphan when her parents died in a car crash. She had been living in the orphanage... More

Welcome/Cast
Adopted
Home Sweet Home
Trampoline Park
School
Be my Girlfriend?
First Date
Some Ideas??
Sneaking Out
Busted
Photoshoot with Harry
The Meeting that could Change my Life
That Time of Month
Auditions
A/N
Football Game
Calls and Dances
Promposal
Dinner with my Agent
Prom
A Magical Night-prom part 2
A Heart-to-Heart
Stupid Ideas
Family is more than Blood
Slipping Away
If You're Not Here
Time Doesn't Always Heal Pain
I'll Always Be With You
Cooking With Sam
Last Day of School
Tom's Birthday
First Day Filming
Hosting Parties
New Book Ideas
Every Action has a Consequence
Summer Job Here We Come
Growing Your Family
Night Swimming
Doctor
Stress is Temporary
Learning to Drive
Wired Autocomplete Interview
Premiere
Senior Year Here I Come!
Proposal part 1
Proposal part 2
Breaking the News
High School Drama
Awkward
Poll
The Aftermath of a Breakup
Lexi the Devil
Fighting Back
You are not Alone
Not Worthless
Keep Going?
Parent-Teacher Day
Talent Show Practice
Talent Show part 1
Talent Show part 2
It'll Be Ok
Feelings Change
Peace
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2
A/N
Honeymoon
Baby
Baby Name Ideas
One More Member in the Family
ANNOUNCEMENT
Puppy Love
Midterms
Midterm Scores
Fundraiser Fail
Spirit Week
Last Relative
Votes: Round 2
Baby Gender
Baby Times 2
Yes or No?
Senior Prom prt 1
Senior Prom prt 2
Baby Shower
Christmas
Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM!
Welcome to the Holland Family
Meet the Family
THANK YOU

Graduation

1.1K 19 6
By jamboo1

 A/N: Here is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Please look at the Thank you chapter that is after this one. 

Thanks,@tom_haz for helping.

GO READ ADOPTED BY TOM HOLLAND BY @lori_green! It's amazing!!

Dawn's POV

Today is the day, I'm graduating High School. The ceremony starts at 12 pm, it's currently 11. I'm getting ready. I put a dress on to wear under the gown.

I then slip the gown over.

I curl my hair and do my makeup.  I finish getting ready and walk downstairs, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I see Tom in the kitchen, swaddling Brooke.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"You look amazing darling," Tom complements. "Do you have your speech ready?"

"Yeah, I'm so nervous." 

"You got this. Just turn your nerves into excitement." He advises. I nod, heading out. Harry is driving Paddy and I because we need to be there early. I see the car pull up and get in.

"Hey Harry, hi Paddy." I greet both of them. I put my seatbelt on and we begin to drive. We get to school at 11:30 on the dot. We hop out and Harry drives away. We walk into the gym, it's decorated in white and burgundy, the school colors. I see a big sign reading: 2021 graduates! I help the school staff set up the balloons and other decors. Finally, it's 12 o'clock and everyone begins to arrive. All the Seniors take our seats facing the podium where the staff stands. Tom, Isabel, the twins, Nikki, Dom, Sam, Harry, Elysia, and Haz have come to see Paddy and I graduate. 

"Welcome fellow parents and students. We are here to congratulate the incredible class of 2021. This batch of students came to Kingston High School with high hopes and lots of goals. Hopefully, some of those goals were accomplished during your time here. These are our 2021 graduates." A long list of names pops up on the screen. "Now, time to hand out the diplomas."

The Principal begins to read out names and they get to Claire.

"Claire Finn." He says. I clap and cheer. Claire gets up and goes to the podium, she grabs her diploma and shakes the staffs' hands. He goes through a couple of more names and calls Shawn. He gets up and does the same thing as Claire. 
The Principal goes through more names and then calls Lucas up. Hearing his name makes my heart all warm. He goes up on the podium with a big smile. 
After more people go up I hear my name. "Dawn Holland." I get up and walk to the podium, I take the diploma and shake everyone's hands. I sit back down and immediately after, Paddy stands up. They get through more people and then they call all my friends, Adam Jackson, Addison Lester, Alan Morcok, Dallas Sone, Briana, and Josh Taft, and Brad Vallice. They finish with all the students and now it's my turn to give a speech.

"Now, please welcome Dawn Holland." The Principal calls me up. I grab my paper and walk up there.

I look up at all the people and feel like I need to pee, but I take a deep breath and begin.

"Hey everyone,  for those of you who don't know me, I'm Dawn Holland. Not gonna lie, I'm really nervous. But like my dad told me, 'turn your nerves into excitement.'
This school year has been a rollercoaster. I remember when I first stepped through the doors of Kingston High School, it welcomed me with opened arms and I've never looked back. Coming to high school in the middle of Junior year was scary, but my best friend Paddy helped me out. By the first half of the day, I had a bunch of friends and I made so many memories. That was Junior year, Senior year took a turn. 

My ex-boyfriend's ex came back, I got my heart broken, I was bullied, but within all that darkness I found light. I found out new things about myself and I found new friends and kept old ones. I have really grown throughout my time here. I learned a lot of things about myself and others. I learned that people change, you need to give second chances." I look at Alan." I also learned that you need to study to not fail tests and I learned how to throw a sick party behind my parents' backs." Everyone laughs. "I learned that there is more to a person that meets the eye." I give Shawn a subtle wink. I learned that some friendships last forever." I look at Addison, Claire, Dallas, Briana, Brad, Josh, Adam, and Paddy. "I also learned to love and that love doesn't have a distance." I smile at Lucas. "But most of all, I learned that family is more than blood." I look over at Tom. "My dad helped me understand that. I hope that you carry these things with you for the rest of your life. Enjoy life, and if things seem bad, just remember. It's always darkest before the DAWN." I smile up at everyone and they all clap and cheer. I exit the podium and walk past my friends, Addison, Briana, Dallas, and Claire are all crying. And I think I saw Alan wipe a tear away. I sit back down and Paddy gives me a fist bump. 

"Great job Dawn. Now, please move your tassels from right to left, signifying your graduation and a new chapter of your lives." The Principal instructs. We all do as ordered. "Our 2021 class!" Everyone cheers. Soon, everyone is up and out of the gym. Paddy and I meet everyone outside. I hug all my friends in a group hug. 

"You guys, we did it! We graduated!" I say, between tears. I hear sniffles across the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Addison states. 

"I love you guys." I cry. We all cry a little, some more than others. We let go of each other and I say goodbye to each person individually, knowing that I won't see them this summer because of the movie.

I first hug Addison. "I'm gonna miss you so much." She says.

"Me too. You have changed my life and I thank you so much." 

"I love you, Dawn."

"I love you too." I cry. We un-hug and I see her red face we both laugh. 

I then go say goodbye to the boys, Josh, Brad, and Adam. I hug them tight.

"You guys are amazing. I'm gonna miss you all so much." I sniffle.

"You're gonna kill it in Marvel." Brad states. I laugh.

"I can't wait to see you on the big screen," Adam says.

"Hey, Dawn, you're gonna go places." Josh states. I hug them and we say bye. I then go over to Shawn.

"Hey, I'm gonna miss you so much," I say, enveloping him into a hug.

"Thank you Dawn, you were the first person I came out to. And thanks to you, I found Jack. I'm gonna miss you so much. You've changed my life."

I hug him even tighter and cry into his shoulder. I then go over to Claire. She runs up to me and hugs me real tight.

"I'm gonna miss you." She cries.

"Me too. I love you, Claire, keep being positive, the world needs it." I hug her. I go over to Briana.

"Hey, Bri, you're amazing," I hug her. "Someday, you're gonna own your own makeup empire. Just wait and see."

She laughs. "Thanks, you're gonna get an OSCAR one day. I love you." She hugs me and I cry some more. I go over to Dallas.

"I'm gonna miss you so, so, much!" I hug her.

"Me too. You've been an amazing friend Dawn. I couldn't have asked for someone better to be a flyer in cheer with." She sniffles, I laugh, a tear falling down my cheek. I go over to Alan.

"Dawn-" He starts but I interrupt him with a hug.

"Thank you, Alan," I whisper.

"For what."

"For making me feel welcome in class. And for all the chick-fil-a" I add.

"No Dawn, thank you. Even when I treated you like crap you gave me a second chance. I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Me too." I cry. I un-hug him.

"Hey Dawn," I look over at him. "Keep being the light." I nod and see Lucas. 

I go up to him and kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too. By the way, you look gorgeous." He says. "Thanks, you ready for Atlanta?" 

"Yeah," I say. I see everyone near us. "One last group hug," I say. Everyone comes over and we hug. 

"I love you all," I say. 

"We love you too." They all say. We all look at each other. 

"The Gang. We'll always be together, no matter how far apart we are." I say. They all nod and we say goodbye one last time and go our separate ways.

I see my family and walk up to them with Paddy. I hug everyone and I see Tom. He hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you, Dawn." He says.

"Thanks, Dad," I reply.

"You have matured into a kind, independent, beautiful young woman. And one day you'll be in every movie. Like Tom Hanks." 

"Thank you," I say, looking up at him.

"For what?" He asks.

"For changing my life," I say.

"You're welcome darling, I love you." He kisses me on the forehead and hugs me.

"I love you too." 

And that's why I'm so happy to be...

Adopted by Tom Holland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550 53 10
Follow Maya and Josh's journey as they raise Mila and prepare for their new baby.
1.4K 78 15
A story where they both know there is something between them. Its a cute and fluffy love story. I hope you like it uwu
39.7K 496 5
What if Derek wasn't in the plane crash? How would he react? ------------------ Owen didn't equip me for the team. He said I would distract Meredith...
34.4K 3K 17
-jay, sunghoon, jake- "๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."