Why? | SIX THE MUSICAL | Comp...

Autorstwa JaneSuddenlySeymour

Six the musical AU Seymour x Aragon Parr x Boleyn ~Best Rankings~ 1st - #sixthemusical 1st - #six Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Special Mention
Sequel
Cover Change

Chapter 56

605 37 81
Autorstwa JaneSuddenlySeymour

*Dedicated to @scribblingthestars *

"Kitchen, love" Cath led her wife down to the echoing shouts from the young couple.

"Cathy, I swear to god, that wasn't me."

"Well, how the hell did coffee get on my computer? Everything is on there! All of it! Every single piece of writing?" Cathy stood up.

"Cathy- I -"

"You're angry because I said no to us having a kid!" Taking a step closer, Cathy met Anne's eyes sharply, sending a pulse through Anne's body.

"No, I'm not angry about that. I actually understand why you said no, I just don't see why you wouldn't let me carry it! I get you don't want to die again, but seriously, why can't I carry it?"

"I said I don't want to have a kid right now! Accept it! In a relationship, there are two people! Not one, TWO!" Cathy shouted, subsequently, Cath putting her arms around her and pulling her away from the green Queen.

"I hate you!" Anne retorted, held back by the restraint of her eldest cousin.

"I hate you too!" Cathy exclaimed, tears threatened, a neat glaze over her eyes.

"Come on, Cathy, lets go somewhere else," Cath said softly, leading the 35 year old to the front door. "Let's get you a coffee,"

"Annie? What was that?" Jane whispered as the door shut.

"Cathy and I are in a bit of an argument, but we'll work it out, we always do," Anne sighed, returning the hug to her cousin.

"Okay. How long have you been together?" She asked softly, hoping she could trigger some sort of memory.

"A few months before you and Cath came out as a couple," She smiled, "We were out from the get go, though,"

"Oh, okay," Jane smiled.

Meanwhile, Cath and Cathy had just ordered Starbucks.

"Are you going to do it?" Cath asked softly, picking up their drinks and walking over to a spare table.

Cathy inhaled, hesitating slightly before giving a single nod. She pulled out her phone, and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?" Anne did the same as she answered the call.

"Hiya, Anne. It's Cathy,"

"Hi-"

"Anne look, I don't know how to say this, but this is the end. For us. We're over, I'm sorry," She whispered, biting her lip to stop the tears. She loved Anne, but she couldn't do this anymore. It wasn't fair. "Sorry Annie," She kept a whisper.

"Cathy, I-"

Cathy hung up.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.9K 248 69
In an alternate universe, Six is bad. All the queens become there counterparts and turn evil. Instead of running to Henry, Henry runs to THEM. What...
35.6K 709 43
A series of one-shots based on Six the Musical. You can comment your requests on the first chapter. As I am on my university course, I will be usi...
14.8K 468 22
- THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. - The SIX queens were reincarnated to the 21st and they all live together, you get the point. - parrlyn, saragon...
4.5K 151 44
Cast only! Jk Queens too Requests are always open <3 Six is amazing So are the actresses 😉 And the wives