all are dreams ; [ unedited ]

Por sulmiyeyea

- lami x jisung oneshots with a twist - bickering - all are dreams STARTED: June 14, 2020 ENDED: July 2020 Más

- start ; ice cream pop
- ticket
- jaemom
- treat
- cutting classes
- groceries
- anemic coconut
- oppa
- pads
- surprise
- concert
- boxing
- alone
- awards night
- comfort
- crowned queen
- live
- computer shop
- lions
- love story
- you belong with me
- secret love song
- merman
- first love
- meme gone wrong
- Dear Future Husband
- aegyo battle
- blue ball
- don't say goodbye
- moon confession
- untitled
- cabled car
- being doyoung's sister
- blueberry hair
- twisted bibbidi bobbidi boo
- imong mama
- your mom
- dumb dumber & dumbest
- unpretty dancer
- part-time tutor
- hair tie
- i
- four seasons
- switched
- cooking class
- kairosclerosis
- photoshoot
- step bro
- PK
- 502
- math test
- thousand years
- break your bones
- isolated with him
- reason behind her departure
- chaotic bday
- mr.CEO
- inlove with our student teacher
- naughty princess
- party
- scared to be lonely
.
Jisung
- in my dream
Lami
we met not
she fainted
he waited
end ; album
thank you!!
new story!!!

- leaving

84 7 6
Por sulmiyeyea

"S-so you are leaving?" Jisung said eyeing Lami as both were teary-eyed.

"I think so, I mean- I lost my childhood and I got enough of waiting just to be rejected on the lineup......sorry oppa" Lami replied as her head was hanging low trying to cover her fave from tearing up.

"And now you just called me oppa, is this really the end? I thought we would still bicker all day everyday but I guess its our time to be sad, together." He hugged Lami one last time and tears rolled down to his face making the girl broke down.

"I-if that's w-what you want t-then go, I I won't stop you but c-could you please keep in touch with m-me?" He said, still crying while hugging Lami.

"Ofcourse oppa, you have been my tower eversince I came in-- and i- i--" Lami couldn't finish her words as she is still sobbing on Jisung's chest.

Both were completely drenched with tears yet none of them cared, as long as they are together either as friends or acquaintance.

After a few minutes, they broke their hug eyeing each other. "So what are we gonna do now?" Lami said, her eyes looking so puffy. "I have an idea" Jisung's eyes smiled ever tho its still puffy.

the next thing they knew, they're already inside the small ice cream parlor. both ordered choco ice cream before removing their masks to eat.

"What would you do now? You left the agency and I got no one to bicker to" Jisung licked his ice cream as he asked.

"I think I would continue my course in Performance Arts and continue acting under BigHit, they casted me for their new drama anyways. its also a huge opportunity" She also licked her ice cream as her eyes travelled on the scenery outside the window.

"How I wish I should've play like how kids play before, I should've chased my dream when I knew this would've end me." She muttered low as a tear fell. Jisung heard it and stood up to sit beside the girl.

He finished eating his ice cream and threw it. He went back beside Lami and held her shoulders making her face him.

"If you would've chased your dream then you would've knew me, you would've bicker with me and you would've be here with me right now. Remember that Sungkyung Kim."

 Its Jisung's first time to say Lami's real name and it made her sad knowing the reason why he said that, is negative.

"bruh, who said I'll forget you?" Lami said as she finished her ice cream and threw the garbage.

"Let's go?" She headed infront of the convenience store as Jisung followed her.

"So where are we going next?" She asked the taller one. "To the cinema" he said and dragged the smaller one.

"What are we gonna watch?"

Jisung smirked and said "IT"

"What do you mean 'it'? There's no drama named 'it' and it is a noun, not a drama sheesh" her brows furrowed as Jisung just facepalmed himself, perks of having a nerdy smart friend.

 He just grabbed Lami's hand and headed to the counter to buy tickets and went inside.

"So its a horror movie huh?" Lami said while smirking. "Let's see who would get scared first" she continued, still smirking at the older.

"Try me pabo"

The movie went on and the two screamed here and there, not minding the stares they got. In the end, none of them noticed who got scared first.

They just let go of the bet and decided to go to the Namsan Tower, where there are telescopes and love locks located.

"Hey Ji, what are we doing up here?" Asked Lami.

"And you called me Ji again, how nice." He rolled his eyes at Lami as she chuckled.

"What do you want me to call you? Jisung oppa?" Her brows went up and down as she looked at the taller, having a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Yes and now what? Call me oppa" he replied cockily making the girl's face sour.

"And what if I don't,  Ji?" She removed her sour face and returned to her smug and stubborn one.

"I will punish you brat" he eyed the smaller and she froze.

"W-what?" She replied looking puzzled. She thought of many green things and shook her head to stop it.

'Perks of reading in wattpad tch' she thought.

Jisung realized what he just said and also got flustered. He manned up and took Lami's hands walking towards the love locks, where anyone who would put their names on the lock and lock it on the 'whatever-you-call-it-thing' would make their relationship last.

"And what are we doing infront of here?"

"Ofcourse write our name and lock it dimwit"

Lami raised one of her brows and said "What for? We aren't a couple tho"

"Then we will" Jisung said and left Lami frozen to buy a lock. As soon as he returned, he saw Lami still standing on her previous spot.

He decided to make fun of her so he snuck behind the frozen girl and readied himself to tickle Lami's sides.

He stretched his hands upward and counted in his mind, 3 2 1. He tickled Lami making her flinch and laugh.

"Yahhh stooopp HAHAHHAHAHAHA" she laughed and kept saying stop as the boy still won't stop until his favor won't be granted.

"Call me oppa first" he said, still tickling the girl.

"yes yes I will HAHAHAHAHA j-just stooop HAHHAHAHAHAHH" she said trying to stop the boy and he stopped.

He held both of Lami's hands and smiled at Lami who is now facing the boy. "Say it" he said, still smiling.

Lami blushed and hang her head low, she's shy to say it this time because there is no serious reason to say so.

"Jisung o-oppa?" She muttered low in a cute voice, still looking at the ground, highkey embarrassed.

"Wait what? I cant hear it, say it again" He said as his face went closer to the girl. Lami got enough of his antics so she looked up ready to punch Jisung.

"Yah!! You dimwit, stop it or I'll punch you and never see you again" she threatened as Jisung just grinned.

"As if you would"

Lami just glared at Jisung as they stood infront of the love lock section.

"What are you glaring at? Write your name and I'll do the same and lock it" Jisung looked at Lami smirking. She just did what he said and locked the lock.

"So you will forever be stuck with me and call me oppa" he teasingly said as he threw his arms over Lami's shoulders.

she didn't bother to remove it as she enjoyed him being rarely touchy.

They walked home as they were talking about their future.

After a long walk, they arrived infront of Lami's own house. You name it, she's rich.

"Ji wanna go inside?" She called

"I told you to call me oppa" he eyed the girl but went inside, shrugging.

They both sat on the couch, watching Sofia the first.

"Do you still remember that time we argued who is Jaemin hyung's real baby?" Lami started as she's still watching the show.

"Yeah and what about that?" Jisung answered shortly.

He is jealous.

"I just thought about Jaemin oppa, how is he now?" Lami said

"Fine" he answered shortly, now fishing in his phone.

Lami noticed Jisung's replies and decided to play with him.

"Oh I just realized that he is still single" she smirked

"So what?" He got pissed, holding his phone tightly, he really is jealous.

"Oh no just nothing, he's handsome." She also scrolled through her phone and found a picture of Jaemin.

"I'm also handsome" Jisung answered, rolling his eyes.

"But he's more handsome" she smiled, looking at Jaemin's candid photo. She sensed that her plan worked.

"Stop it or else-- arghhh" His face fumed in anger as his hands were squeezing his hair, looking frustrated.

Sofia the first? Left alone. Saddening.

"Or else what?" Lami replied smugly, watching Jisung looking pissed.

He suddenly jolted up making Lami flinch, she completely didn't expect that, he stood infront of Lami and his long arms in between her.

"Do you like Jaemin hyung?" He asked, his voice in fuel.

"Why would I?" She answered with her brow raised.

"Do you like me?"

Those words made Lami speechless. Her thoughts running around her head.

'We are already close eversince I was 8. We are bickering throughout our friendship. Its just today that we've hang out normally. He is annoying, handsome, cute and caring but do I like him?'

'Yes ?'

'No?'

Those were the thoughts in her head as Jisung waited for an answer. Lami gulped as the older's face were just just inches away from her.

'I do feel butterflies in my stomach, I do blush when you are around so-'

"I do like you" she accidentally said the last 4 words out loud making her blush.

Jisung smirked but got removed when Lami said something.

"But I'm already leaving the agency so what's the point? We can't interact anymore. What's the point of confessing when I already said it too late?"

He got softened when Lami cupped her face and shed her tears.

"We maybe locked our names on that Tower but our fate broke us apart. Maybe soon, not now but soon, we will meet again and continue our journey." She continued.

Jisung hugged the girl as he is stroking her soft black hair.

"I like you too, but maybe sooner, we would meet again and continue our journey as you said, but not as friends cause we will be lovers. Let's grow up further, either separately or stick together, cause as soon as I will turn 28, I will never hesitate to court you. No matter the critism we get, no matter the rules we stood, I will always find you. So stay single arraseo? I will chase you once the day comes." He said warmly and sang the girl to sleep.

"Don't be sad
It's okay,
The world were living is really grey,
This is our life
We can't go hide,
It will be okay,
We will be okay,
We are now okay.

Now just smile,
Say its fine
Just keep believing worth for awhile
We should not hide
Let it be inside
It will be okay
We will be okay,
Yes we are okay.

it will be okay,
You are now okay,
We are now okay. "

Jisung stroked Lami's hair until she fell asleep. He carried her to her bedroom and laid her there, he put a warm blanket on top her as she sleeps peacefully, he turned on the aircon and sat beside her one last time.

"Please enjoy your life Sungkyung, I will chase you soonest." He said and kissed Lami's forehead.

He stood up and left her room locked, he turned the TV off and locked her house before leaving.

A tear rolled down to his mochi cheeks.

His phone rang and received a call from Chenle.

"Ji, you done?"

"Yeah"

"I'll pick you up at the convenience store near Lami's, manager hyung is coming for a meeting"

"Im coming, bye"

The call ended.

Jisung looked at Lami's house before sighing when another tear ran down his cheek.

"Please be happy, I love you." He said and left to wait for Chenle in the Convenience store.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7K 378 12
Will you still love the same person for every lifetime that you have? Date Started: August 16, 2022 Date Ended: September 2, 2022
23.7K 1K 22
Y/n x Mikey ⚠️mature/dark Started:june 19,2022 Finished: September 13, 2022
6.1K 219 20
"Why are you always sneaking out?" "To see you" Started: 22 ⁿᵈ October 2022 Ended: ~28ᵗʰ August 2023
15.1K 501 30
A story that came from an idea out of a small part of my dream Taegyu & Yeonbin Started: April 9th 2023 Ended: June 18th 2023