I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

By Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... More

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 4: You make me blush

2.4K 49 21
By Gravity246

It takes almost an hour to return home. My shoulders and fingers hurt from carrying these bags. I walk inside the apartment.

(Oh no! I had forgotten about the 3 flights of stairs I would have to endure).

"Um... Willie?"

"Eh? what weell YU be wantin?"

"Um, I was wondering if you could help me carry my groceries."

I'm strong enough to carry my own things, thank you very much, but after an hour, my muscles have become sore, okay?!

"Weell, it depends? What weell YU be doin fer me in retourn?"

(Ugh, gross! No way!)

"Uh, nevermind."

"How about I take those off your hands." I gasp. It's was that voice. That dreamy voice I had fallen for. I haven't heard it since yesterday. I spin around. There he is, smiling happily. He's wearing a black turtle neck, dark jeans and black shoes. He looks so hot, I can even take it.

(.......... OH NO! IM STARING! Nonononono! Must... Stop... Now!).

"You know, staring is rude too, (y/n). My god, where did you learn your manners?"

I roll my eyes and hide my blush by turning to the stairs. As I proceed up them, I feel my load lighten. He grabs 4 out of the 6 bags in my possession, so my muscles feel relieved.

"Thank you." I murmur. He nods.

"Of course."

The stairway is very thin, so our arms keep touching as we go up. Each time they do, I smile uncontrollably to myself. We finally reach the 3rd floor. (That wasn't so bad). I look at him as soon as I'm sure my cheeks have cooled down.

"Thank you so much, Bob. That would have been awful if you hadn't come."

"Well, I couldn't leave a beautiful lady to have to struggle with such heavy bags."

I pause and stare at him. Then I slap his head. Hard!

"Ow!" He yelps quietly.

"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. Again! Just because I'm a women, does NOT mean I'm weak. I could have carried those bags, despite my aching arms! Got it? I am not weak!"

He rubs his head and smiles, despite my glare.

"Clearly you are VERY strong. That really hurt." I suddenly regret what I did and touch his head. I rub it to try an ease the pain. He winces a bit.

"I'm sorry dude, I guess I probably shouldn't have hit you, but that's what you get for being sexist."

"Yes, I suppose. But you are mistaken- it certainly wasn't my intention to be sexist. You see, I was only trying to make you smile."

(...Awww, he was just being sweet. Now I feel even worse). I roll my eyes and stick out my tongue at him.

"Well... Whatever." I continue to rub his head with my hand. I also use this as an opportunity to feel his hair, which I am super addicted to. I feel myself smile. (Eeeeep! His hair is so cute.) As I continue rub his head, I notice that he's smiling at me. We make eye contact, so I quickly act as if we hadn't and look away.

"Having fun?" He asks, smirking at me. Oh man, I must have left my hand to linger a bit too long. I couldn't help it. I quickly remove my hand.

"What? Ugh, whatever, I've gotta go. Thanks again."

I take the bags from him and open the door to my room, I set the groceries on the floor and go to close the door. But I'm too late, as he begins to speak.

"Thanks (y/n). My head feels much better now."

"Heh heh, no problem." I stand in my doorway and he stands in the hall.

"So, how has your job search going?" He asks me.

"Oh! Yeah! I got a baby sitting job! I'm going to be sooooo rich!"

He chuckles at that.

"Your enthusiasm is so cute." I blush (of course) but I'm too lazy to hide it.

"Um... Thanks."

He frowns confused. "You know that I'm complimenting you're adorable demeanor, right? "

My cheeks are burning now. I would fan myself and say that it's the heat, but my arms are still sore. So I just look towards the ground hope he doesn't notice.

"Mmhm. Okay. Anyway, this guys has like, a million kids and I'm getting paid to watch each of them. I can't wait!"

"You like kids?"

"Yeah, I love kids! Most of the time anyways." I laugh. "You?"

"Um... I not really fond of them too much."

"Don't worry I get it... Hey, you wanna come inside? There isn't much, but, I feel I should. After all you've done for me."

"Oh, why, thank you."

He comes in. I'm feeling a bit jittery, after all, he can cause me to blush on command. Still... I kind of like it, even though I hate to admit it. We sit across from each other at the small table in the kitchen. The chairs are wobbly and I feel like they'll break right under me.

"Um... Do you want some water or..." I ask him.

"Oh, no thank you..."

There was that awkward silence again. So, I decided to break it.

"Okay, well, this town is so wonderful! I love it! All the people are so weird but so nice."

"Yes, yes, I know."

"How long have you lived here?" I ask.

"All my life actually." He stares off into space, reminiscing, I'm guessing. How much cuter can he get?

"Well, I can't see myself leaving anytime soon."

He gently places his hand on top of mine. "That's certainly good to hear." He grins, winking.

I smile at him and bite my lip as he rubs circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. It tickles , but, in the best way possible. It causes my heart beat to quicken. I'm bored playing hard-to-get so I decide to flirt right back.

"Yeah, well, I've got a few reasons to stay."

"Really? And what would those be?"

"Well... there's you, of course."

When his cheeks glowed red, I couldn't believe it. I just made him blush! (How cute!)

I place my other hand on top of his and squeeze it.

"And there's also this really nice family I met. They invited me over for dinner this week."

"What? But... I was gonna do that?" I giggle. He puts his other hand on mine, so that our hands are now stacked. "I promise, I can make you happier than they ever can!" I roll my eyes and smile.

I can't help but to stare into his eyes. He stares back and that's how we stay. Keeping our hands together, he gets up and moves his chair next to mine.

"There, now I can stare into those pretty eyes properly." I giggle more.

"Oh, Bob..."

He strokes my hair down to my cheek and under my chin. (Oh no. I would LOVE to kiss him- I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY would- but, it's way too soon). He pulls my chin in a bit closer.

"Uh... um. They're the Simpsons!" I stutter, bringing back the conversation. "Do you know them? They're lovely. The son is so adorable. I live him."

He has looked away and has stopped talking. "Um, Bob, are you okay?"

He removes his hand from my chin and stands up quickly. "I apologize, but... I must be going."

I stand up too and gently grab his arm. "What? But... why? Did I do something wrong?"

(What did I do? Is this because I didn't want to kiss him yet? No, no, no! This can't be happening! We were just getting along!)

"No! You're... You're absolutely lovely," Bob tells me. "but... I just have to go."

He runs out of the room, slamming the door. Now I'm just sitting here alone. Oh my god! I was boring him. I bored him out of my my apartment!

I try not to cry. But, it's too hard...

***

COMMENT AND VOTE ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
94.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong