Sakura Hatake

By Cherrybab3

She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her f... More

Departure
Meeting Uchiha part 1
Uchiha's 2
Training & Uzumaki?!
Surprised Itachi
You suck
Minato & Kushina
The meeting
Meeting Shika?!
The Shy Hyuga
Hinata
Team Gai
Team Kurenai
Team Asuma
Ami
Ino
Not an Update
Who she ends up with
Sakuraaaaaa
Bad duck
Which one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Why are you here!?
idk
Smile for its your special day
Broken friendship
Teams
Caught you!
Not an update
Waiting
Update
Dare or Truth
WHAT!?
Listen
Almost out
Out
team bonding
Im crying then laughing
Excuse me!!!
Get you dirty ass hand off of me
You fools
Bitch please
Kinky
snakey
Sweetie?
Broooo
HI

I love you and I'm sorry

1.4K 26 3
By Cherrybab3

(no one POV )

The streets of Konaha were dark,calm and quiet except for one specific room.

"Fucking shit!" Papers flying all over the room with books scattered on the floor. A desk flipped upside down, kunais stuck on the wall. "I'm done with the lies!" the pink haired kunoichi pulled out her travel backpack and put extra clothes, protein bars, scrolls and money.  She put a brown clock over her outfit.

Sakura looked at team picture on her desk and put it facing down, she opened her window and climbed out and climbed onto the Hokage tower.

She headed to the Uzumaki residence and went through Naruto's window. She put a scroll with his name on it near his lamp. She did this ten more times. Six other times she left them outside the house doors and one time leaving it on the hokage's desk. Leaving something for him and his wife. After she made her way to the village gates.

As Sakura got closer she felt Sasuke's charaka in a distance. She hide her backpack and stood by a tree.  As Saskue got closer Sakura walked out in front on him. 

"What are you doing out here with a backpack Sasu-chan?" her piercing emerald eyes stared into to his cold onyx eyes. 

"Tch. I should be asking you that Sakura" the raven haired teen put his hands inside his pockets. "Don't you have a bedtime or something" 

The pink haired girl rolled her eyes. She walked closer to the young Uchiha "No. I don't have a bedtime, but I do know you certainly have one. Mikoto would be very disappointed if she found out her Sasu-cakes isn't sleeping" The pinkette gave him a small smile. 

Onyx eyes and emerald eyes clash each looking for what ever the other is hiding. 

"Go home. Annoying brats like you shouldn't be out Haruno" his words laced with venom. As he walks around her Sakura turns to face his back 

"You did not just say that!" emerald eyes glare at the brown backpack.

It hurt the Uchiha to take bad or lie to the pink haired girl, but he could make her and everyone he cares about be put in danger. Sasuke opened his mouth to speak. He wanted to tell her. He wanted to yell that he couldn't even image leaving her. He wanted to tell her all his fears and doubts. But the him inside wasn't letting him. His mind was against him. Images of him taking the lives of those he loves. 

Sakura knew that she would be the one leaving. She was going to be leaving, while he stayed in Konaha safe.

Sakura slowly approached her teammate, his back still towards her. She reaches her arms out and wraps them around him. This action caught the Uchiha off guard. 

"Sasu-Kun" she whispered as she kissed his neck "I love you and I'm sorry" 

With that the pinkette pushed his pressure point causing him to black out. Sakura Kissed the boys forehead. She gently carried his to a bench near by she place the last scroll under his head and his backpack next to him on the ground. She took off her clock and covered him with it so he wouldn't get cold. 

And with that the pink haired girl with emerald eyes walked out the gates knowing she wouldn't go back for a long time, instead of walking towards Orochimaru's experiments she walked towards another village in the opposite direction. 

She wears her headband on her arm. 

She has emerald green eyes that shine.

She has pink cherry blossom hair. 

She won't follow the creepy ninja. 

She won't be held back from finding the truth.

She won't let others make decisions for her.

She is 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖.

-Extra-

The smell of ramen filled the whiskered haired ninja's room and in a flash he was up. He turned to his lamp and saw a scroll with a note

Naru-chan. I left the village, I'm sorry but it's for the best. I know I am no one to ask you for a favor but please take care of Sasuke. I'll miss you Naru-Naru, maybe one day We can see each other again if I haven't gone beyond the path of life. Please don't come after me. Train hard and go after your dream. Goodbye Naruto

The blonde Uzumaki rushed around his room changing into his orange tracksuit. He rushed out of his room and towards the kitchen the scroll in hand. 

"Mom! Tell me this is a cruel joke your playing on me!" Naruto slams the scroll on the table

Kushina Turns to her son with bowl in hand "what the hell are you talking about you brat" she places the bowl down and wipes her hands off grabbing the scroll "You idiot! How do you expect me to read it, open it!" As Kushina hands her son the scroll a frantic knock came from the door. 

The red head rushes to open the door, only to reveal a frantic Mikoto,Shisou with a calmer Fugaku and Itachi. 

"M-Mikoto come in!" Kushina opens the door wide and steps aside as she lets the Uchiha in. She closes the door behind them as she turns to the raven haired female "What is it MIkoto!?" 

Said women was on the verge of tears "S-sasuke wasn't at home! Kushina please tell me he's here!" She puts her hands on her red head friend as the tears finally roll down her face. 

Itachi looks at a distraught Naruto and walks to him "Did you get a scroll from Sakura too?"

Naruto looks up at Itachi and nods "Itachi-san why would she leave!" Itachi patted Naruto's head. He turned to face the door sensing a familiar chakara, he walks to the door and opens it. 

"Itachi-Kun! S-sasuke! I found him!" and just like that Naruto and Mikoto were at Itachi's side. 

Itachi gives the girl a small smile and pokes her forehead an action he does to his brother "Good job Izumi, and thank you for helping us. Since he isn't here i assume you took him home" The brown haired girl smiles and nods. She looks at Mikoto 

"He's alright! Although he was sleeping on a bench near the village gate with a backpack! Oh! and there was a scroll under his head!" Itachi glances at Naruto. 

Kushina walks to the door with the Uchiha head behind her and a certain curly haired Uchiha eating at the dinning table. 

Itachi turns to the Uzumaki. "Kushina-san would you please ask the hokage to arrange a meeting, Just like the one from a couple years ago. oh and invite Jiraya and Tsunade-sama" With that the Uchiha walks off to his house. 

Everyone from years ago was at the meeting from the Uchiha to the Kunai. Along side them was two older people. 

"As you may have heard Sakura has left the village, while Sasuke was found near the exit. He hasn't woken yet but once he does we will ask why he was there and if he saw Sakura." The blonde hokage signals to Itachi "We are gathered here per request of Itachi"

Itachi nods and stands up as Minato sits down. "It seems as Sakura intended to leave for a while other wise there wouldn't be so many scrolls given out twenty scrolls." Itachi sighs "I asked for you all because a couple years ago you all swear to keep a very important secret, and I believe it is time for those of her year to know. " Itachi looks at Kakashi and gives him a sad smile. 

"Rin, Obito and Kakashi-san this must be very hard for you three since you live in the same house. Without a doubt we the main branch of the Uchiha are on the same boat, we don't fully understand but we do. My younger brother to escaped without being noticed. Granted he didn't leave" 

10 kids in the room. Naruto. Hinata, Kiba, Shino. Tenten, Lee, Neji. Ino, Shikamaru, Choji. 

7 pairs of clan heads. Uchiha, Hyuga, Aburame, Nara, Yakamaka, Akamichi, Inuzuka.

4 sensei. Asuma, Kurunai, Gai, Kakashi.

4 top ninja. Rin, Obito, Shisou, Itachi.

2 sannin. Tsunade, Jiraya.

1 pair of civilian parents. 

1 Hokage  and his wife. 

"Kakashi-san if it is alright with you I would like told explain to the young genin about Sakura." Kakashi looks up at Itachi and gives a slight nod. "Alright, you ten are trusted with a secret and must swear to keep it to yourselves" The ten kids there just nodded, not one in the mood to talk. "Sakura is not in fact a Haruno but a Hatake. After a mission Kakashi-san decided it would be best to hide her name. I know all of you are upset because a friend is missing. Don't worry we have ninja out looking for her. This next part is the more important. Haruno a civilian family. They past away during a mission which lead to the name. Kakashi is her father but who is her mother you may be thinking. Well she is a S-class Criminal."

Itachi takes a deep breath since that was the most he has ever spoken. 

"It doesn't take this long to bring back a genin, but not all hope is lost. If she wanted us to know she wouldn't be coming back, no scrolls would be given out."

He looks down "We will bring her back."

you may  be wondering what everyone got. 

Naruto got limited edition ramen he was trying to get for the longest time.

HInata, Sakura gave her some of her training equipment and advice to get closer to Naruto.

Kiba got some snacks for Akumaru

Shino got new shades

Neji it was more as a joke she gave him a book titled How to be a good friend.

Lee got weights 

Tenten got needles and kunai with different poisons with a anti-biotic 

Ino got new plants books and a book based on medical ninjustu

Shikamaru got a new soji board 

Choji got a butterfly bracelet and limited edition chips 

Obito got new goggles 

Rin got a medical plants book and customized kunai

Minato got a new apron 

Kushina got a new pan and a hair accessories 

Shisou got glasses and a new kunai pouch 

Itachi got the limited edition flavored dangos

Tsunade got special Sake and a book called How to always win a bet

Jiraya got a new writing kit

Sasuke got a necklace of the Uchiha clan symbol with cherry blossoms around it

Kakashi got a letter, mask and a bracelet with the words Best Dad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 24.3K 43
NARUTO WATTYS FIRST PLACE WINNER 2015 Highest Rank #1 Kakashi Hatake Before Naruto...before the Nine-Tails attack...there was Minato, Kushina, and he...
2M 31.7K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
104K 4.8K 35
She grew up not knowing who she truly was. The answers hidden in the stomach of a boy. With hatred surrounding her, darkness flooded into her heart a...
228K 8.4K 23
[Completed] No one thought she would amount to anything. Sakura Haruno, the girl who came from a civilian family. Sakura Haruno, the average me...