Xmen: First Class (Reader Ins...

By LittlePenguin25

Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men disco... More

CHARACTER PROFILE
That Night
Soft Sounds
Mutant And Proud
Bad Mutants
Hank McCoy
Cerebro
Sonicdoom
Sebastian Shaw
The Mansion
Training
Limits
Forever
Suit Up
The Battle of Cuba
Mutant and Proud!
Professor X and Magneto
>>AUTHOR's NOTE<<
>>BONUS CHAPTERS<<
(1) The Mutant School
(2) The Sacrifice
(3) Nightmares and Daydreams
! Announcement !
!!DAYS OF FUTURE PAST UPDATE!!

Living Magnet

1.9K 59 5
By LittlePenguin25

The next day Charles, Raven and [Y/N] were invited for a special meeting arranged for them by Moira MacTaggert. Turns out  she was a CIA agent and is trying to find a lead on mutants that are bent on doing something bad, like starting a nuclear war between the soviets and americans.

Charles is currently presenting the mutation process and results, mostly was based off of his versions in the book her wrote about genetic mutations. Raven and [Y/N] sat together in silence while the whole board seemed to look uninterested and seemed to not believe what Charles is saying.

"The advent of the nuclear age may have accelerated the mutation process. Individuals with extraordinary abilities may be among us. Thank you." Charles finished and he sat down, everyone took a breather and tried to digest the information seriously.

The senator exhaled seemed to be frustrated, "MacTaggert, you really think that some crackpot scientist is gonna make me believe in sparkly dames and vanishing men? You just brought yourself a one-way ticket back to the typing pool. This meeting is over." He sternly said, [Y/N] just thought that he was too ignorant and too naive to even believe what Charles said.

Moira gets up and seems to accept her fate of demotion. But before anything happen Charles cuts in.

"Uh, please sit down, Agent MacTaggert. I didn't really expect you to believe me, given that all you could think about during my presentation was what sort of pie they were serving in the commissary. It's apple pecan." The senator looked quite shocked, but Charles turned her attention to Moira.

"I haven't been entirely honest with you, love, Im sorry. You see, one of the many spectacular things my mutation allows me to do is that I can read your mind." The senator and the agent beside him seemed to laugh and find this amusing.

"I've seen this before in a magic show. Are you gonna ask us to think of a number between one and ten now?" He joked making [Y/N] quite annoyed.

Charles chuckled, "No, Agent Stryker. Although, I could ask you about your son, William, who you were thinking about, which is very nice. But I think I'd rather ask you about the Jupiter missiles America are currently placing in Turkey." Everyone turned to him with a shocked expression and stayed quiet for a moment

"He's a goddamn spy. You brought a goddamned spy into this facility!" The senator yelled at Moira.

"I did not." Moira calmly defends herself, as everyone clatters around not knowing what to do. [Y/N] focused on their bantering and absorbed the sound. He then looked at Raven and gave her a small nod.

[Y/N] stood up and pushed the senator on his chair using his powers before he gets up. Raven got up and quickly changed form to the senator, everyone stayed quiet for a moment.

"How's that for a magic trick?" Charles smugly asked.

"Best one I've ever seen." The man in black at the back said clearly impressed by the show of power.

The senator gained composture, "I want them out of here, and locked down until I can figure out what to do." He quickly said.

"My facility is off-cite, I can take them." The man in black offers.

The meeting soonly adjourned.

*****

Later Charles leads them all to a packing area with the Man in black, Raven, and [Y/N].

"I've always known that there were people like you out there. I've been a laughing stock of this agency for years, but I knew it. You're gonna love my facality." The man excitedly blabbers, and none of them can blame him. He believed in mutants and extraordinary people and now he just met three of them.

"That's gonna have to wait." Charles sadly cuts his. "Why?" The man asks dissapointed.

"Agent Mactaggert has a lead on Sebastian Shaw, and if we don't move now, apparantly, we're gonna lose him." The man became wide eyes with the news. "What?!" He frantically asked.

"Not only can he read minds. He can communicate with them as well." Raven proudly says.

Not after that Moira pulls towards them in her car, Raven and [Y/N] gets in.

"Moira and I have just had a lovely conversation." Charles proudly said. "Yes, we did." She answered agreeing. "That's incredible!" The man seemes more ecstatic now.

"But.. I can't take you anywhere else without permission from upstairs." The man sadly announced. "Do you want to see one more magic trick?" Charles offered. "Okay." He put two of his fingers on his left temple, "Get in the car."

"Good idea." The man quickly followed and got in next to [Y/N].

"He could also persuade anybody with his mind." [Y/N] smugly said, gaining a smile from Charles.

*****

Later that night the five of them got to a ship and started heading for a white yacht in the middle of the sea.

Charles held two fingers on his left temple to use his powers.

"I got Shaw, he's on the yacht." He announces to the group.

Suddenly Charles grunted and seemed to be having difficulty. "Are you okay?" [Y/N] asks his brother but he couldn't bare to reply.

"I've lost Shaw, I've lo-- l've lost Shaw. There's something blocking me. This has never happened to me before. I think there's someone like me on that ship." [Y/N]'s eyes grew wide to the revelation.

"Like you?" Moira asks, confused.

"A telepath, like him." [Y/N] explained to her.

"Yeah. This is incredible I can actually feel her inside my head." He said in a state of happiness which made [Y/N] concerned. "That is not a good news Charles."

"I'm very sorry, but I don't think I will be much help tonight, you're on your own." He announced to the rest of the ship.

"Oh my God." He gasped and looked at the water. "What?" [Y/N] asked.

All of them gasped in shock as they saw a full metal ancor flew over the ship and destroying the whole boat. It's like someone is controlling it, they thought.

"Get inside, get inside!" The man in black ordered the three of them.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop." Charles quickly spat out the word, making everyone turn to him.

"Charles are you okay?" Moira panted.

"There's someone else out there, there!" He pointed towards the water, [Y/N] can hardly see the figure of a man in the water but he was right there was someone out there.

[Y/N] was in a state of panic the last thing he knew Charles was yelling to someone to let go of something or he'll drown, the he jumps to the water.

"Charles!" The boy yelled to his brother.

None of them showed contact for a while until their bodies floated above the water and they are just fine. [Y/N] quickly focused on the sound of the sea and waves and he felt the rush of energy ran through him. He used it to lift Charles and the man he was with up to their ship, although a difficult task for him he was bent on saving his big brother.

When they reached the edge and climbed up [Y/N] let go and panted heavily, Moira rubbed his back for calming and he quietly thanked her.

He quickly ran to Charles who is now wet and besides the man he just saved. He hugged him tightly and Charles accepted it, "You big doof! What were you thinking?" [Y/N] asked to him a bit scoldingly. But he knew that Charles would save someone in the circumstance. "Someone needed saving." Charles breathed out, and they broke the contact.

"Who's this?" He questions his brother and turned to the guy dressed in some kind of stealth suit, he looked at his golden hair them his icy blue eyes.

"Erik Lehnsherr." The man said in a German accent.

"[Y/N] [L/N]" he introduced back.

"You're like me?" Erik asked between pants.

"Yeah, I am. We are." [Y/N] agrees and gestured to Charles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.6K 24
For Audrey Brooks it was all about revenge. Ending the man who ended your dreams and made your life hell. So when the opportunity presented itself in...
169K 4.4K 42
Eleanor had always been surrounded by weird things. Her friends were like her, her parents were like her; she felt accepted. But that soon was gone. ...
163K 4.6K 32
Y/n is a mutant with a bad history, but what happens when you make friends with a waitress and a professor just like you. Ranks: #1 Charles #1 Erikle...
20.9K 959 23
Charles Xavier is in the grasp of depression. After his life came crashing down around him, he lived in the shadows, struggling to survive. Until Eri...