- Skater boy - reddie

Af ITlosers4life

They kicked at his stomach once again, and he started to cough out blood. It was then I knew I couldn't just... Mere

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: We meet again
Chapter 3: The lucky 7
Chapter 4: Suspicious
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Late skate
Chapter 7: School sign up
Chapter 8: Fun for now
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Unexpected
Chapter 11: Confessions
Chapter 12: Just Us
Chapter 13: First Date
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Issues
Chapter 16: Quarry
Chapter 16: R + E
Chapter 17: Clubhouse
Chapter 18: Official
Chapter 19: Late night talks
Chapter 20: High School
Chapter 21: Forgiven
Chapter 23: Safe
Chapter 24: Hike
Chapter 25: Closer

Chapter 22: Camping gone wrong

522 15 39
Af ITlosers4life

Friday finally came, and the losers decided they'd go camping for the weekend, just by themselves. After the clubhouse they thought they needed some time to have fun, all of them.

Stan apologized to everyone, even Bill. And everything was finally okay again...

Right?

——

"Chee do you have your bug repellent?"

"Yes."

"Uh, sunscreen?"

"Yup."

"Swim shorts? Toothbrush-

"Calm down baloney."
(I don't want to spell it bologna that's just.. no no for me."

"I thought it was spaghetti? Okay, no don't call me that either." He scoffed,

Richie laughed, "I have everything."

——-

"Finally a weekend all of us can relax!!" Bev jumped up and down.

Eddie laughed, "Dad are you sure you're okay with us going by ourselves?"

"Yes I know you kids are responsible enough. Now get in the car."

Beverly, Richie, Ben, and Eddie went in Scott's car. And Bills dad drove the others.

"Alright alright ladies and gentlemen anyone have some song suggestions??"

"Oh god." Eddie covered his face in embarrassment.

"Ooh I have one!!" He whispered in his ear.

"Hmm okay, lets see if I can find it."

The song then played, Eddie turned a bright red. "Benny boy open yo window man!!" Richie shouted.

He chuckled and all of them opened their windows. "CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS!!"
Richie screamed out of the car.

"YOU WERE ONLY SEVENTEEN!!" Eddie yelled with laughter.

"How do you deal with these two?" Bev laughed.

"How do YOU?" Scott laughed looking at her and Ben.

"ITS CALLED LIVING IN THE MOMENT!! NOW SING WITH US!!" Richie yelled.

Eddie slid his hand into Richie's, making sure Ben didn't notice.

Richie POV:

It was so hard to not kiss Eddie, oh my fucking god. If only Ben wasn't in the car I would of made out with him right there.

Uhh... Perhaps I've said too much?

——

They jammed to music the whole way there, everyone met up and the adults finally left. Leaving them on their own.

"I'm so glad we have one big tent." Bev said in excitement.

"I'm not." Richie sighed in frustration and grabbed onto Eddie's thigh.

He jumped, and his face immediately turned red.

"You okay?" Mike chuckled.

Eddie nodded, biting his lip. He glared at Richie, making him burst into laughter.

"You guys wanna go swim in the lake?"

"Can't we tomorrow?" Bev sighed.

Richie got an idea, "actually yeah we'll do that tomorrow.."

"M-mike I'll h-help with t-the tent." Bill said.

"Me too!" Eddie got up, but then Richie took his hand and dragged him away front the group.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Swimming, Cmon!!" He laughed, taking him to the water.

"Wait but I haven't got my swim shorts on yet!!"

Richie scooped him up and ran to the dock, "RICHIE NO I DONT WANT TOO AH!!" He jumped in the lake.

Eddie gasped for air, "holy fuck that's fucking cold."

Richie came up to be surface, and started laughing.

"You asshole!! Asshole!!" He kept hitting him, making him laugh even harder.

He splashed him, until it turned into a big splash fest. Of course Eddie had no chance but he still had fun.

"Cmere." Richie took his hands.

"What? Gonna splash me again?"

"No.." he chuckled.

Eddie wrapped his legs around him, while Richie held him. He brought his lips closer to his, and kissed him passionately.

"Wow." Eddie chuckled, "this is why you didn't wanna be in one tent am I right?"

He laughed, "shut up." He rubbed his hands through his damp hair, kissing him deeper. He slid tongue into his mouth sending shivers down Eddie's spine.

"So much for moving slow." He chuckled.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Eddie smiled, and pecked him on the lips. "Not just yet."

Richie smirked and rolled his eyes.

"When do you wanna tell them about us?" Eddie asked.

"I don't know.. they don't even know I'm.."

"Gay.. yeah.. you can tell them when you're ready."

"I want to so bad, it just still scares me."

He nodded, "well I think if they accept me, they'll accept you."

He chuckled and ducked his head underwater, Richie doing the same. Eddie accidentally opened his eyes and saw a blurry outline of someone. But Richie was behind him so who was it. The person reached their hand out and he dashed to the surface.

"Woah woah Ed's what happened?!" He panicked.

"N-nothing! I- I saw a turtle and it freaked me out." He laughed.

"Okay, Cmon lets go back now. They might get suspicious."

"You think?"

"Cannonball!!!" Beverly jumped in the lake. Followed by everyone else.

"You guys scared the shit out of us!!" Richie laughed, "thought you didn't wanna come in."

"Well you two aren't having fun without us." She smiled and splashed him.

"Oh it's on!!" He practically attacked her with waves of water.

"Stan get on my shoulders!!" Eddie shouted.

"I don't wanna kill y-

"Shut up and get on."

They all played in the water for a bit, then settled at the campfire.

——

"Who wants to get more wood?" Bev wiggled her eyebrows at Richie and Eddie.

"Why don't we all go, and someone stay." Eddie said.

"You're boring." She mouthed words to him.

"You guys can go I'll just stay by the fire."

Richie smiled and covered him with a blanket, "don't move okay?"

He nodded.

"Are we really leaving him alone?" Stan asked.

"I'll stay." Ben said.

Eddie smiled and the rest of them went off walking.

"Hey Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if anyone's asks but, do you love Bev?"

He smiled, "Yeah, I do."

"Have you ever thought about telling her?"

"No.."

"Why not?"

"Look at me. Besides she still likes Bill anyways."

Eddie sighed and took a seat next to him, "Ben, look at you! You are perfect the way you are man. I swear I don't get what Bev sees in that stuttering ass." Eddie teased.

Ben laughed, "He's lucky.. and I'm me-

"Ben hanscom don't you dare talk bad about yourself. I promise you Bev will love you, I can feel it. She already does."

"She loves all of us."

"You're so difficult." He chuckled. "I'll be right back, I gotta pee." He pat his shoulder, then grabbed his flashlight.

Eddie walked a bit deep into the forest, but made sure he could still see the fire. He sighed in relief, then zipped up his pants. He heard the crack of a stick, "Richie?"

He heard something from behind him, "Ben? I-is that you?" Another noise came from ahead of him, and he saw the shadow of someone.

"I swear guys if you're pranking me I'm gonna.." Don't do it, don't be stupid. Oh god, you fucking idiot.

He walked closer to the noise, then heard someone breathing down his neck. He bolted, not looking behind him once. But he needed to know, so he spun around. His eyes widened in shock, and he tripped over a root.

"Ow fuck!!"

All of a sudden they yanked him by the legs and he hit his chin on a rock; they dragged him backwards.

He screamed, it echoed through the woods.

Richies eyes widened, "EDDIE!!" They all said in sync and started running to the screaming.

Eddie tried kicking and punching but they they were gripping onto his legs tight, hurting him. And his face was getting cut by sticks.

"RICHIE!! HELP!!! GUYS HELP ME!!!"

Richie raced through the woods faster than he's ever in his life. They saw Eddie's flashlight in the distance being pulled away from the camp.

"BEN!! GUYS ANYONE, I-

His throat choked up on him. He tried holding himself back but simply couldn't. He grabbed a rock and threw it behind him, he heard the person groan in pain. They let go and when he turned around he saw them. It was real. He started crying, and sobbed into his arms. It was all getting harder to breathe. And his vision started to get blurry. Then he felt arms pick him up and his friends shouting.

"EDDIE!! LOOK AT ME BABY WHAT HAPPENED!?! LOOK AT ME!!" His voice cracked. He wrapped his arms tightly around him.

The losers all looked at each other in worry, but did they also just find out about them?

"EDDIE!! STAN, HIS INHALER ITS IN HIS BAG!" Bev shouted, as he ran to the tent.

He started having a panic attack, "R-Richie, I-

"STANLEY!!!" He shouted. He passed him the inhaler, Richie quickly brought it up to his mouth. He gave him a few puffs but it didn't seem to be working.

Richie started to cry, "EDDIE LOOK AT ME OKAY IM RIGHT HERE!! BREATHE PLEASE IM RIGHT HERE E-EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY!!"

"Eddie we're all here!! Me, Stan, Ben, Bev, Bill, Richie, we're all here!" Mike barely cried but he felt tears sliding down his cheeks.

"FUCK I- I DONT KNOW WHAT T-TO DO I- Richie panicked. Constant Waterfalls flowed down his face. He looked him in the eyes and smashed his lips onto his. Everyone looked at the two in shock.

Richie hugged him, "baby it's okay..you're okay. Look at me. Look at me.."

Eddie controlled his breathing easier, he finally had the strength to hug him back. His breathing slowed down a bit, and he looked in his eyes. "R-Richie..."

"W-what, what is it Ed's.?" He rubbed his cheek, with his thumb.

He took a breathe, "I k-know who's been d-doing this.."

—————

I don't know about this chapter, but I wanted this thing with Eddie to stop quickly.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.8K 24
☆ "You light up my world like stars do the night sky," ☆ Richie Tozier's world was a dark one. Full of anxieties and fears that left him broken. His...
6.7K 105 19
what happens when a boy falls in love with his best friend ? this story will take you through the mind of richie tozier, his friends, and the strugg...
4.6K 159 46
"What in the hell?" I heard a swish noise fly past me. A fucking knife , it fucking sunk in the tree bark. I did the only thing I could do , run back...
43.6K 1.6K 32
WARNING!! This story contains the following!!: descriptions of blood/gore, homophobic slurs, homophobia, internal homophobia, and anxiety. High Schoo...