Yours // Mikey

By Iamblazingrose

Chaos and torment. The two things Delle endured the most in her life. As she tried to get out of the mess, sh... More

Cover
Author's Message
Epistle
Prologue
One - Eyes
Two - Unseen
Three - Young
Four - Reservoir
Five - Angel
Six - Home
Author's Note
Seven - Here
Nine - Skull
Ten - Found
Eleven - Free
Twelve - Neighbor
Thirteen - Welcome
Fourteen - Stranger
Fifteen - Goodbye
Sixteen - Wish
Seventeen - Moment
Eighteen - Favor
Nineteen - Manager
Twenty - Inside
Twenty One - Choice
Twenty Two - Toman
Twenty Three - Request
Twenty Four - Outcome
Twenty Five - Adore
Twenty Six - Answer
Twenty Seven - Feelings
Twenty Eight - Greeting
Twenty Nine - Holiday
Thirty - Checkmate
Thirty One - Parfait
Thirty Two - Wonder
Thirty Three - Dandelions
Thirty Four - Escape
Thirty Five - Surprise
Thirty Six - Conquerors
Thirty Seven - Flowers
Thirty Eight - Change
Thirty Nine - Keeper
Forty - Phrase
Forty One - Question
Forty Two - Flaws
Forty Three - Enchanted
Forty Four - Roses
Forty Five - Beginning
Forty Six - Decision
Forty Seven - Memento
Forty Eight - Whisper
Forty Nine - Bargain
Fifty - Treasure
Fifty One - Scheme
Fifty Two - Despair
Fifty Three - Abandon
Fifty Four - Stuck
Fifty Five - Lose
Fifty Six - Role
Fifty Seven - Word
Fifty Eight - Next
Fifty Nine - Arrival
Sixty - Juncture
Sixty One - Zilch
Sixty Two - Proposal
Sixty Three - Xenization
Sixty Four - Vagary
Sixty Five - Friends
Sixty Six - Vengeance
Sixty Seven - Woman
Sixty Eight - Dorayaki
Sixty Nine - Reception
Seventy - Subordinates
Seventy One - Ocassion
Seventy Two - Criminal
Seventy Three - Why
Seventy Four - Leave
Seventy Five - Wrong
Seventy Six - Celebration
Seventy Seven - Executives
Seventy Eight - Truth
Seventy Nine - Journal
Eighty - Traitor
Eighty One - Attack
Eighty Two - Dead
Eighty Three - Regress
Eighty Four - Brawl
Eighty Five - Character
Eighty Six - Kickoff
Eighty Seven - Final

Eight - Family

3.6K 181 113
By Iamblazingrose

I sprinted towards him who's clinging to the post, trying to maintain his balance.

"Hey! A-are you okay?" I panicked. He lifted his eyes to look at mine. I held his arms to guide him. "Are you okay? You're bleeding! I'll take you to the hospital."

I gasped when I caught sight of the traces of his blood from behind. Where did he even came from? He's literally out of balance when I tried to help him. So I placed his arm around my shoulders, carrying more of his weight.

We finally reached the closest hospital. The doctor told me how badly injured his face was. Thankfully, he didn't need surgery. They said they just need to check him up and bandage his wounds. I calmed myself down and sat at the waiting area.

Why are these guys getting into these kind of fights? They can actually die from this!

I stood up when he exited the patient's room.

"How are you feeling?" I worried. "And... why are you alone? Where are the other Toman members?"

"Who are you?" He seriously asked.

"I-I'm Delle..." A thank you is enough, mister. "You know when someone helps, the first thing you should say—"

"Thank you, Delle-chan," he cut me off.

Delle-chan?

"Oh. Uh... you're welcome," I awkwardly responded.

Another weird guy.

"But you didn't have to help me," the guy added.

Are you kidding me?

He looked me straight into the eyes. "If someone sees you with me, they'll think you're with Toman."

"But—" That's right. I'm not a part of them. "You're right... Anyway, what's your name?"

"Matsuno Chifuyu."

Hm. Chifuyu.

I bobbed. "Which division?"

"Tokyo Manji Gang's 1st division's vice captain," he introduced.

"1st division? As in Baji-san's?"

Chifuyu-kun got his mouth ajar then he dropped his eyes down. Slowly, his lips formed a curve as he released a brief chuckle.

"Baji-san's awesome, right?" He commented which puzzled me as he stood up. "Thanks, Delle-chan. I'll pay you back next time."

"You sure 'bout that?" I joked which was half meant.

He grinned. "You're the new member's cousin, right?"

My mouth formed an oval shape. I thought he didn't know. I was amazed. "You're good."

He grinned wider. "We'll sure meet again later."

I was worried about his wounds and his face, but he still managed to smile so maybe he'll be fine. Not gonna lie, the guy's still handsome even after beaten. I laughed at the thought and remembered someone similar.

I hope he's happy where he's now.

For a short period of time, I arranged myself to a mini cafe to prepare for a test. Unfortunately, I came with someone I didn't want to be with. I sighed at the person who just ruined the moment.

"So? Have you ordered yet?" I pursed my lips. "I don't have much time, you know."

"Yeah, right. You're just sticking your ass with that Takemichi." Masaru rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" I snapped my fingers. "First of all, you lied to them. They got beaten up, treated like slaves, and thankfully, was saved by the royalties."

"Royalties?"

"Forget about that. The point is..." If it weren't for this, I wouldn't have met the others. "I make my own choice, not Michi. So, order up or you'll pay for your own meal."

"Okay, fine."

I skimmed the menu and looked up at the person in front of me. "Masaru..."

"What?"

I sadly smiled. "Live your life better... okay?"

I don't want my loved ones suffer like I do.

His face screamed surprise. "It's just that... it's a waste to live your life poorly. Everyone deserves to live their life with joy and with the ones they love. The world is cruel... but it's our choice whether to live on or not."

Masaru quieted for five seconds. He sighed and closed the menu. "Order up," he said and I nodded. "I'll pay."

"Huh?" I asked.

"What? You don't like it?"

I raised my hands. "Chill. Okay..." I laughed. "Thanks, cousin."

He sincerely smiled with a little change of heart.

Marching back home, I caught a glimpse of a tall guy who's wearing a white jacket. His image from the back reminded me of someone but with a different uniform. It took me a moment to recognize who he was with that long black hair of his.

"Baji-san?"

I was right, but what jacket is that? He usually wear Toman's. I lost track of my thoughts when I read the words. 'Walhalla'.

He turned around and his eyes popped by seeing me. "Ah, the angel."

"What are you doing here?" I roamed my eyes around. We're under a bridge beside the main road. "Are you waiting for someone?"

I wanted to ask why he's wearing that jacket. Did he... leave Toman? Is that the time when he punched Michi? And isn't that gang the one Takemichi's with the last time?

Baji-san appeared stern like lots of things were bothering him. His expression worried me. Out of the blue, I unconsciously stepped forward and embraced him. I noticed how he froze and stopped breathing.

I instantly backed off, lifting my hands in the air. "S-sorry..."

Baji-san snorted. He took a step forward and patted my head. Baji-san breathed in deeply and then out.

"Darling angel," he whispered, confusing me. "What... should I do?"

"Baji...-san?" I looked at him in bewilderment.

Baji-san quickly changed his expression to a happy one. He grinned and messed with my hair. "Hey, I still don't know your full name."

"M-mizuno Delanel." I smiled.

"Hey, Delanel-san..." he called. "If you were about to die right now, what would be the last thing you'll do?"

"Eh?"

"Just tell me, please," he begged, his deep voice sounding so pleasant.

I gestured a thinking posture while glancing at the sky. "If I'll die... I'd want to embrace the person I love the most and thank him and tell him that I'm not dying, instead, I'm just going back home... up there." I pointed up.

"And that no matter what happens, I'd want him to live on with his life," I added.

He snorted. "Yeah. That's right."

"Is there a problem? Why ask such question? You're not going to die, are you?"

"Ha?" He made a threatening face. "This guy right here? Nah. I'm stronger than I look and more handsome than you think."

"Nah," I objected and giggled. "Don't die on us, Baji Keisuke."

He breathed, the crease on his face fading away. "Thank you, Delle-san." He patted my head once again and marched forward. "Watch over Toman for me..."

He turned around for the last time and voiced out his last words.

"They're my family."

Next Chapter >>>

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with your co-anime/manga lovers! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 336 12
Two 13 year olds, totally oblivious to each other's feelings, trying to work out who they are, but the only thing holding them back is what people wi...
742K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 5.9K 71
"It's like falling - no, sinking deeper into the inner darkness." Having lost your mother and your previous way of life, you found yourself burdened...
107K 2.4K 43
- Be mine! - I'm already yours What if a lonely girl whose life has been really tough for years and learnt not to trust people have some random pirat...