::Haikyuu x Male! Reader::

Por Waffle_Cakes_Games

Leave Requests on the request page please! updates will be slow. REQUESTS CLOSED TEMPORARILY Más

Request page
::Sawamura x Male!reader::
::tanaka x Male!reader::
::tsukishima x Male!reader::
::yamaguchi x Male!reader::
::kenma x Male!reader::
::hinata x Male!reader::
::semi x Male!reader::
::nishinoya x Male!reader::
::kuroo x Male!reader::
::Ushijima x Male!reader::
::kageyama x Male!reader::
::asahi x Male!reader::
::Oikawa x Male!reader::
::terushima x Male!reader::
::Bokuto x Male!reader::
::kunimi x Male!reader::
::kyotani x Male!reader::
::Ukai x Male!reader::
::Tendou x Male!reader::
::sugawara x Male!reader::
::Daichi x Male!reader::
::akaashi x Male!reader::
::Tanaka x Male!reader::
::Lev x Male!reader::
::tsukkishima x Male!reader::
::Hinata x Male!reader::
::ennoshita x Male!reader::
::Semi x Male!reader::
::Kageyama x Male!reader::
::Suga x Male!reader::
::Yachi x Male!reader::
::Akaashi x Male!reader::
::Oikawa x Male!reader::
::Kenma x Male!reader::
::Yamaguchi x Male!reader::
::Goshiki x Male!reader::
::Hinata x Male!reader::
::Oikawa x Male!reader::
::kinoshita x Male!reader:
::koganegawa x Male!reader::
::Nekoma x Male!reader::
::kenma x Male!reader::
::Aone x Male!reader::
::Lev x Male!reader::
::iwaizumi x Male!reader::
::Yaku x Male!reader::
::Sugawara x male!reader::
::Ushijima x Male!reader::
::Atsumu x Male!reader::
::Yamaguchi x Male!reader::
::Finished::

::Kiyoko x Male!reader::

7.5K 217 52
Por Waffle_Cakes_Games

Not proofread
sorry this wasn't what you asked for
and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while
—————————————

"Kiyoko!~ look what I made for you!" I exclaimed as I ran as fast as my little legs could take me. I ran over to where kiyoko was playing in the grass. I sat down next to her with a smile and showed her the thing I made.

"Here, I'll put it on!" I said as I leaned forward and placed the crown I made for her. It was a simple flower crown but kiyoko was giggling softly as she fixed her hair. "It's so pretty!~" she exclaimed.

I blushed furiously and placed a hair strand off of her face towards the back of her ear with a smile. "You're more prettier~" I said making her gasp loudly and shake her head no.

"No! You're pretty too!" She said as she took off the crown and placed it on my head with a giggle. "But I'm a boy, can I be pretty?" I asked with a head tilt.

"Well, my mom said anyone can be pretty. Even if they are a boy or girl or something else!" Kiyoko said as she suddenly stood and dusted her clothes off and lend me her hand to help me stand as well.

"Oh, okay!" I said with a blush as I took her hand and cleaned myself as well. "Let's go back. My mom made us cookies!" Kiyoko said as she began to pull me with her and I nodded following close behind.

-

"Gah! Thanks for waiting for me!~~" I exclaimed as I threw an arm around kiyoko's shoulder. She snorted softly and shook her head. "It's not like I have a choice. Now let's hurry it's our last day (y/n)" she said as she pushed my arm off slightly.

I pulled it off and composed myself as we entered the school gates to our junior high school. Today was our last day, also the day I was going to move away from my hometown. I haven't told kiyoko as well so today that was my plan.

"Y-yeah! Cmon!" I said as I took her soft hand and pulled her with me as we ran in the hallways, pushing random kids off the way as we did. Her soft laughter audible against my ears making me smile brightly.

"Hey! You! Stop running in the halls with that girl!" One teacher shouted as she pointed at us. I turned and softly pulled my eye at her making her gasp loudly. "Let's go!" I said as she took my hand now and brought us into our classroom with a smile.

We both painted loudly as we stood by the doors trying to catch our breath. "Oh, hey you guys made it. Hurry and go sit down before she comes" one of our close friends said as we looked at each other and snorted.

"Okay okay, settle down. I know you all are excited today but I have important news today" our teacher said as she walked in to the classroom and stayed in front of the class with her hands behind her back with a stern look. Kiyoko and I quickly walked over at our seats and sat not before we glanced at each other with a smile.

-

"I'm gonna miss you, (y/n)!" A small boy with grey hair whined as he clung onto my right arm. "Wait why are you saying that? Aren't we going to Karasuno?" A taller male with hazelnut hair said as the other average sized male with dark hair gave him a hard punch on his arm.

Kiyoko didn't pay much attention to it as she was bombarded with her friends asking to stay in touch with her after this. I swallowed thickly and looked down disappointedly.

"Alright, you can let go now Suga. I'll stay in touch with you guys" I said with a thick lump in my throat. Daichi held onto Suga before he could flung himself towards me again and start to cry.

"Don't forget us" daichi said making me chuckle lightly. "How could I?" I said making asahi laugh a little as they all individually gave me a hug and pat on my back.

Kiyoko came back with a smile as we walked back home. She was talking about how she will miss our adventures and our troubles that we caused. I couldn't bare telling her. I physically couldn't.

"Alright, goodnight (y/n). Let's hang out tomorrow, Kay?" She said as she waved me off. All I could do was flash a fake smile and wave back. She was already gone. I quickly went inside my house and helped my parents load the moving boxes onto the truck that was hidden from the public.

-3 years later-

"Kiyoko~~! How is your day today?" A bald man exclaimed as he held his hands clasped behind his back with a wide smile across his rosy cheeks.

"It's been okay, Tanaka" she simply said as she looked over at her clip board with a sigh. The bald man gasped and ran over to his shorter best friend to exaggerate the interaction he just had with kiyoko.

"It's such a slow day today, isn't it?" A very short girl said as she shyly stood next to kiyoko. "Yes it is, yachi" kiyoko responded with a slight smile but went back to looking over at whatever she was at her clip board.

Nothing eventful happened, the volleyball team went with their excessive but effective practice for the rest of the day and quickly closed off the gym to head back home after the long day.

Kiyoko walked back home with Yachi since she didn't want the smaller girl to walk alone in the dark by herself.

"Goodnight kiyoko, see you tomorrow!~" Yachi said as she waved her off with a big smile and walked inside her house. Kiyoko only nodded and turned the corner on her way home.

She stood in front of her door and looked over at the empty house that was besides hers. It became a habit of hers. To see if the house were to ever become alive and for her to see her best friend, more like love interest, leave the front door on his way to school with her.

She sighed as her eyes wandered and went up to a lit up window. She looked back at her own door but then quickly looked back. "Why is that light on?" She asked in a whisper until a shadow could be seen behind the curtains.

She quickly moved to the side so she couldn't be seen but she still could see. The figure threw the curtains wide open but then closed them off and turned off the light. Kiyoko couldn't stop her beating heart.

It was (y/n). She could recognize his hair in that mere second. She quickly entered her house and tried to catch her breathing. She took a few steps into her kitchen and took her glasses off and placed them on the counter.

"It's really you.."

-

Kiyoko woke up rather earlier than usual. She was planning to see if (y/n) would go to his school rather than hers since she hasn't seen him around Karasuno before.

Kiyoko quickly left her house and locked her door. She then heard a second door close right around next to her. She quickly whipped her head to see who it was and it was no other than the man himself.

He locked his door and shoved the keys into his pockets. He didn't even know kiyoko was there as he headed down his steps and made his way to his school. He did in fact have another uniform than kiyokos.

Kiyoko couldn't lose her chance as she went down her steps and quickly walked over to where (y/n) was. She saw him almost over the street as she yelled quite loud. "(Y/n) please wait for me!!" She stood there with a large blush across her face while nearby strangers looked at her funny.

(Y/n) flinched at the sudden call out of his name as he turned around. "Huh-?" He asked until his eyes met those black ones that he had always missed. His jaw felt like it fell as he took in the image of third year kiyoko in his brain.

Kiyoko bit her lip as she tried to hold in her tears but miserably failed. She sniffled a little making (y/n) hurry over to where she stood and carefully engulfed her in his arms as tight as he could.

"Why..d-did you leave..without saying anything?!" Kiyoko cried onto his shoulder as she held him tightly towards her. (Y/n) hummed softly as he moved both of them to the side away from the walking traffic and tried his best to calm down kiyoko.

"I know I'm sorry. I regret not saying anything to you, I really do" he admitted after kiyoko only moved to soft sniffling. He took out his handkerchief and took off her glasses and quickly wiped her tears softly.

-

"So, you go to Karasuno?" (Y/n) asked as kiyoko nodded with a smile. "I'm also one of the team managers for the volleyball club" she said as they stopped at a stoplight.

"Oh?~~ isn't that club full of guys? I might have to visit and see if anyone has some trouble with you!" He said as he flexed his arms despite his muscles not being visible to the eye.

Kiyoko chuckled softly and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "You can come after school today, if you want" she said as she looked to the side to hide her red ears and blush.

(Y/n) was taken back for a second but composed himself calmly. "Fuck yeah! And then you can come over so we can catch up!" He said as he took her smaller hand into his large one and pulled her with him. "Eh?!" She exclaimed as (y/n) only laughed even harder.

"Remember when we would run to class? It was so fun!" He shouted as they ran around people earning them some scolding from nearby seniors. Kiyoko sighed and started to run alongside him with a wide smile.

-

"Kiyoko-senpai? You keep looking over at the gym doors.." Yachi said as kiyoko jumped slightly and cleared her throat.

"It's nothing yachi" kiyoko said as she held herself from staring at the doors. "Kiyoko! Can you get the storage doors open?" Daichi asked as he and Suga were fixing up the volleyball net.

She nodded as she quickly made her way towards the doors and slipped the key in. She opened the doors wide open and turned around but jumped at the sight that came in her view.

(Y/n) was talking up a storm with the club members distracting them from practice. She quickly walked over to them to silence them but was pulled close to a body by the waist.

She looked at the person who pulled her but was met with a smirk from (y/n). "Kiyoko?! Is he giving you trouble?" Nishinoya said as he rolled up his jersey to show his almost invisible muscles.

"N-no! This is-"

"I'm (y/n)! I'm kiyokos long lost best friend or lover! Whichever you all prefer to use!" He said earning a bunch of questionable looks and gasps from the teenagers. Kiyoko was so close to bursting out of embarrassment but she wasn't denying any of it either.

"L-lover?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka said in unison as they looked from kiyoko to (y/n) with saddened looks. (Y/n) nodded his head confidently and kiyoko only backed away towards Yachi with a flustered look.

"Alright! Back to practice all of you!" Daichi said as he clapped his hands and all the boys went into their regular practice routines.

-

"It's nice to see you again (y/n). It's weird actually seeing you up close and not from a screen!" Suga said as he hugged (y/n) once again for the fifth time for the day.

"Alright, can I go home now?" He asked as daichi ripped Suga off once again as they started walking off to their own directions as well.

" why did you tell them you were my boyfriend?" Kiyoko asked as she played around with a strand of hair looking down as their feet stepped onto the pavement.

"Well, I knew you were pinning after me all these years and I was too!" (Y/n) said as he chuckled lightly and smiled over at her. She blushed when their eyes met but looked down shyly.

"Are we going to your place still?" She asked after a few quiet moments. (Y/n) swiftly took her soft hand in his hand and started to run along with the familiar laughter that kiyoko fell deeply in love with.

"Of course we are! Let's go so we can catch up!"

———————————
This was so bad I rushed it 😿

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.9K 533 8
FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. CHECK THE MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE! 『𝗜𝘀𝗲𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗫 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂!! 𝗩𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀』 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀�...
63.8K 742 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. ☆ read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
362K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
36.7K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...