Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

Autorstwa MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... Więcej

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Christmas Special: Mistletoe
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice

1.9K 50 12
Autorstwa MehIWritem

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Would you all like a chapterish dedicated to the LEGO Ninjago movie? It would take some time, but it would be dedicated to the entire movie. Like a long au.

Your POV

Placing pajama pants and tank tops in my bag. Some books I had read, and some I haven't read.

We, the ninja and me, are going to an island. An island we know thought about. All I know, is they know about Serpentine Blood. It's scary that someone you don't know knows that.

'They did day Zane is alive... Could he? No, Zane wouldn't tell anyone that.'

A knock on my door, once again, "Yes?"

"Y/n?" a voice, known as Lloyd's father, says walking peeking from my door. "What are you up to?"

"Just packing my stuff up," I reply zipping my bag looking at the mirror. Fixing my appearance quickly as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

"For what?"

'You can't tell him.'

"The ninja and I are hanging out for the night. It's a way of bonding since we are still recovering from..." I cut myself off acting as if the subject of Zane was touchy. It still is, just not as bad as before.

"Ah, I was going to ask for help in the kitchen."

"Sorry about that, Garmadon," I give him a reassuring smile. "We plan on getting dinner after Lloyd and I drop our stuff off."

"It's alright, you'll just owe me some help once you get back," states Garmadon.

"Shall do."

"Y/n?"

Lloyd's blonde hair peeking from behind his father's body. "You ready?"

"Yep," I cheerful say walking between Garmadon and the door. "Sorry again, Garmadon."

"It's okay, you to get going."

I laugh smiling at Garmadon, he's a really kind person. He's a great sensei too.

"Let's go, Y/n," Lloyd's soft hand grabs ahold of my hand dragging me away from Garmadon.

'He's holding my hand again...'

"Ooo~ seems the lovebirds we're running late," comments Jay staring at our hands.

He still hasn't let go, which I'm not complaining about. His hand is soft, and I'm much closer to him. "She took forever packing."

"No, I didn't. You didn't stop by my room until the last minute," I state staring at his green eyes. 'My Ninjago they are so pretty...'

"Yeah yeah... just get in line," says Cole pulling me away from Lloyd. Letting our hands go of each other.

Standing behind Cole, I peek ahead of the line. So many different people here, all must be from different elemental masters. Different powers from ours.

A male standing on the dock with his hands behind his back. Black hair in a ponytail, big bushy brows, and a stern look. He seemed to know what was going on but isn't like the Chen on Chen's Noodle House.

Stepping forward in line, I stood beside him. "Ah... the Master of Light. You're the one Master Chen is most excited about."

"Nice to know," I reply with a small smile. "Now, who may you be?"

His bushy brows jumped a little before arching downwards, "My name is Clouse."

I raised my brows at him walking across the plank of wood onto the ship. "Lloyd!"

Turning around, I see Garmadon. 'How did he know where we are? Lloyd wouldn't have told him. He knows how important for us to find and save Zane.'

"Dad?! What are you doing here?" asks Lloyd surprised at his father's arrival.

"I thought we told you two not to tell anyone," shouts Kai.

"I didn't!" I argue back glaring at Kai.

"Nor did I!"

"If you get on that boat, there is no returning," states Garmadon.

"Ah, Garmadon your return. Or is it Sensei Garmadon now," Clouse says in a monotone voice.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" asks Lloyd.

"You aren't going alone there."

"Sorry, the boat is full," Clouse smirks.

My eyes glaring at Clouse from what he said. They seem to have some bad tension between both of them. At least give Garmadon some respect.

"Oh?" Garmadon jumps onto the boat pushing a crew member off the boat into the water.

"Oh... guess there is room now."

"How do you know them?"

"Before you all were born, I was trained under Chen. Clouse was training under him already when I arrived. Over time, Chen started seeing the power in me and losing interest in Clouse. Clouse became jealous of me being the 'star pupil'."

"So, you have a history with him?" questions Jay.

"No dip," I elbow Jay in the waist.

"Clouse is Chen's number two. Since Chen can only be number one," Garmadon explains.

"Hm? I thought Chen's number two was Egg Roll and Fried rice," jokes Cole.

Garmadon gives him a side glare walking ahead of the boy. "Garmadon, who are they?" I ask pointing out to the people. "I know they have to be Elemental Masters, after all this is a Tournament of Elemental Masters."

"That one right there, Griffin Turner. Son of the Elemental Master of Speed," the male running around with sunglasses on in the dark.

"Or him? The Master of Sound."

"The bearded man is the Master of Nature."

"What about her?" Kai asks pointing to the girl in the orange robes.

'I never noticed her...' She stares out at the water. She seems to be distracting herself, I mean why would you? You're surrounded by people with elemental powers like your own. Such talent you learn so much.

Or maybe I am just too interested? But there are more people than just us with powers. All different kinds that you work with.

"Why did you never tell us before?" I ask Garmadon. "That there are people like us. I mean it's amazing to know. Think of how many others are out there-" A hand was placed on my shoulder

"Y/n? You're ranting..." Lloyd says softly giving a wide smile.

I giggle, "Haha... Sorry. I just find it interesting."

"Well, to answer your question. We wanted you all to feel special. Like you were one in a million," explains Garmadon.

'Special, huh?'

"Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

My eyes looking to Kai, who was talking to a man with a metal fist. Well, less than talking if it's Kai.

"It's fine," the girl in the orange robes says softly.

And once again, Kai personality takes him over. More his hedgehog hothead self and the flirty charm that gets him nowhere with women.

The two boys start a fight. A fight started by personalities or over the girl. One of the two, maybe both.

"Should we stop them?"

"No, you boys can handle your own fights," I comment with a smirk. Walking towards where Kai and Metal Man was fighting. "Boys will be boys..."

"Should I be offended by that?" Lloyd's face sat right in front of mine with a smirk plastered on his lips. So close to mine that a little knock on my head my lips would be against his. A kiss.

Jumping back waving my hands, "No, no. Don't worry. You are just fine the way you are. Nothing wrong with you."

Lloyd's lips moved to say something but I couldn't hear it. His cheeks were slightly pink too. 'Did I say something to embarrass him? Or was he taking what a said in a different way? Like love? Or was his mind trailing somewhere else...?'

Slapping my face I distract my unholy mind to the fight. They seemed to have broken something, probably part of the boat we need to get to this island.

'What could this island be like? It's a Tournament of Elementals, so something like for each of our elementals? But this Master Chen knows that I have Serpentine Blood, what is he could to do? I don't think there is a cure for it... if there was I should have got it before these scales formed.'

Scratch my upper arm as I watched Kai and Metal Man get a lecture by Clouse. I personally don't like him. He just seems like he has a dark aura around him. And if he is Chen's number two, he must know about Serpentine Blood.

"Y/n, we are here."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.6K 895 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
7.9K 216 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
13.7K 360 23
"Two, No Feelings" Lloyd stared at the girl in front of him. "No feelings? What type of rule is that? Why would I have feelings for you?" She raised...
32.5K 602 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...