The Omega's Savior

By thriving-13

"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of t... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Author's note!!!
59
60
61
62
Epilogue
Note!
Tapas

43

42.2K 1.7K 382
By thriving-13

Calix left the pack house without a worry in his mind. Sure, Zakai was livid that he had to leave his mate, but he was settling down and understood that it was for the good of their pack. He made it to the clearing where their pack trained and shifted, approaching the group.

Since they'd be fighting any battles in their wolf forms, they were all training in that form. It was harder to hurt a wolf and battling as a human was asking to be killed. Even if humans could wield weapons, it was no match for a wolf. Especially a pissed off one.

Alpha Jonas was leading the trainings, since it was still his pack. He also knew that Kegan was nearing his heat and Calix would feel vulnerable if he left a pack mate that hadn't had the training to be an Alpha in charge.

"Good morning," Jonas said through their pack link to all of the wolves present. "Let's make this training session a good one. Calix, you're paired with Luke today."

Jonas went on to give pairings to the other wolves in the pack, but Calix ignored him and made his way over to his new pack mate.

He still didn't like Luke, especially in the pack house, but he tolerated him. He wouldn't kill Luke during training, but he'd make sure to kick his ass. Calix knew that Luke was a good warrior and was loyal to his pack, but whenever he saw his brown wolf, he could only see the wolf that attacked his mate and hurt him.

"I can see that look in your eye," Jonas scolded on a two way pack link between him and Calix. "You hurt that wolf and you'll be answering to me."

"It's training. I'm supposed to hurt him," Calix responded.

Jonas growled. "You know what I mean."

Calix huffed but obeyed, growling as Luke sauntered over to him.

Luke's wolf was grinning, and Calix felt himself tense as he snarled back.

"Relax, Alpha," Luke said, laughter in his tone. "I'm on your side."

"That doesn't mean anything to me. We're training and I see you as an enemy right now."

"Still mad at me?"

Calix huffed once again, his teeth bared. "I never stopped being mad at you."

"Prove it," Luke ordered, hair raised and eyes mixed with his and his wolf's dark eye color. "You're a good warrior but you're not as good as two combined packs that are training ruthlessly in order to defeat us."

Calix snarled and lunged, only for Luke to knock him down, pinning him in seconds.

"I'm surprised you beat me the first time," Luke said, letting him up and dodging another attack. "Then again, your mate was there and you had a whole pack behind you."

"Stop talking," Calix ordered, but Luke ignored him.

"I may not be your Alpha, but I have things to say to you," Luke sneered, snapping at Calix and barely missing his side. "You lack composure. Keep letting your emotions get the best of you and Leon will stomp all over you."

Calix shook his head and dove at Luke, biting his side. Most of the time his enemies went down with an Alpha biting them, but Luke was an Alpha, too.

Instead of flipping over and showing his stomach, Luke bit back, pulling on his ear and managing to throw Calix off balance. He then attacked, grabbing Calix's neck and holding him still.

"You've never been a war, pup," Luke said, climbing off of Calix and sitting down across from him. "Alphas in war won't stand down because you show off your teeth."

Calix was pissed, but he knew Luke was right. "Then teach me how to fight. You have experience," Calix pleaded, knowing that in order to be the best, he'd need to learn to beat the best.

If they were ambushed, he didn't know if he'd be able to protect Kegan from Leon and other wolves with more war experience.

Luke wagged his tail, ready to instruct Calix, but a smaller wolf ran in between them.

Calix growled, recognizing it as Astra. "You shouldn't be here. Doesn't Kai want you home?" he asked as Astra bared her neck.

"I was at home and then Kegan started howling and I didn't know why but when I went to see him he started panicking! He's in heat, Calix!" she exclaimed in a tizzy, her instinct to get home to her pups fighting her.

Calix's eyes widened and he looked over to Luke.

Luke snorted, sounding amused. "Get home to your mate, Alpha," he said, bowing before he ran over to tackle Tan and cuddle with his mate.

Calix and Astra sprinted back toward the pack house, both eager to get home despite their different reasonings. As soon as they got inside, Astra dashed upstairs and Calix made his way to the master bedroom, shifting back after the door was shut and pulling on a pair of sweats.

The scent of heat was taking over the room, making Calix instantly ready to mark and knot his mate. It was too hot in the room, stuffy with the scent, but it smelled so good that Calix didn't find it uncomfortable.

"C-Calix?" Kegan's scratchy voice came from the bed, most likely as a result of his pain and crying. "Why'd you leave me?"

"I didn't know you were this close to heat," Calix whispered, standing beside the bed and noticing that Kegan hadn't made a nest like he did the first time. "Why didn't you make a nest, love?"

Kegan shrugged, wincing as a cramp racked through his body. "Didn't need it," he said softly, tugging at the collar of his shirt. "It's too hot."

Calix understood what he wanted and climbed into the bed, gently stripping off Kegan's shirt and realizing how soaked in sweat it was. It made him feel terrible, realizing his mate was soaked in his own sweat for close to an hour without anyone to cuddle or comfort him.

"I'm so sorry," Calix whispered, pulling Kegan into his lap and hugging him tightly. He could feel Kegan beginning to scent at his skin and absorb the smell, but his mind was far from lust and clouded with guilt.

"Don't apologize," Kegan mumbled, pulling on the waistline of Calix's sweats. "Why'd you even put pants on?"

Calix rolled his eyes. "You're in heat and you're still judging my choices?"

"It's not like you were going to keep them on anyway," Kegan responded humorlessly, pulling at the waistline again. "Are we going to do this or not? Jade's about to take over and encourage Zakai so it gets done quicker."

"No," Calix said, flipping Kegan over and locking their lips together. "We're savoring this."

"You can savor as much as you want as long as you stick your dick in me within the next five minutes or I'm going to have a fit."

"You're being very forward."

"I'm feeling really horny."

Calix laughed but obeyed, slowly stripping off Kegan's pants, stopping when he saw his legs. "Damn, we could fill a gallon container right now!" he exclaimed without thinking, earning a growl from Kegan.

"Will you stop bulling my cycle and get to it?!"

"Sorry, sorry," Calix apologized, pulling off his own sweats and leaning forward to kiss Kegan again. "I've never done this before. I'm just... I'm really nervous."

"We've done plenty of other things," Kegan pointed out, inhaling sharply when another cramp resonated throughout his body. "Ow."

Calix kissed his stomach carefully, smiling to himself when Kegan sighed in relief. "I know, but we're going to be mated. Like, in this shit together for life. It's overwhelming," he said, resting his forehead on Kegan's stomach.

Kegan purred and trailed his fingers through Calix's hair. "It's okay. I know it's a lot, but it's going to be okay. We're going to be officially mated," he said, sounding giddy at the end.

"You're right," Calix murmured, hovering over Kegan and kissing him again. "How do you want me?"

"Inside me would be a good start," Kegan said, snorting then whimpering when another cramp struck him. "Quickly please!"

"Okay, I got you," Calix said, spreading Kegan's legs and pushing one of his fingers inside of his entrance, only to be met with no resistance.

"No, not your fingers," Kegan pleaded, his eyes flashing lilac as he allowed Jade to take control. "Please, need your knot. Kegan won't admit it, but it hurts so bad!"

Calix allowed Zakai control as well, knowing how connected the wolves were and that they would ensure the two were mated and hopefully would be expecting pups within the hour.

"Calm down, Omega," Calix said, his voice deep and influenced by Zakai. "Relax, I'll take care of you."

Kegan obeyed, though he was whimpering and tears were leaking down his face. "H-Hurts," he whispered, reaching up and grabbing Calix's shoulders for comfort. "Do something, please."

Calix nodded, kissing along his neck as he slowly eased his member into Kegan, making the Omega let out cries of pleasure as opposed to his whimpers of pain. Once he was fully in, Calix paused to allow him to adjust.

Kegan shook his head, rocking his hips to try to get friction. "Move, please," he whispered, eyes shut in pleasure but he could still feel the pain. "Alpha, I need you to knot me."

Calix didn't hesitate to slam his hips out and in, making Kegan cry out in pure ecstasy. He thrust in and out, panting and groaning, nearing closer and closer to the edge with every movement.

"Mark me, Alpha," Kegan breathed out as he drew closer to his climax. "Calix, please, claim me."

Without hesitation, Calix elongated his canines and dug his teeth into the juncture between Kegan's neck and shoulder.

The action made Kegan cry out and reach his climax, releasing all over his stomach and Calix's. He opened his eyes to find Calix's neck bared to him and he paused for only a second before claiming his Alpha as well.

As soon as his teeth dug into Calix's neck, the Alpha groaned and thrust his hips into Kegan, deeply inserting his member inside and allowing his knot to form, locking them together.

Once they'd both released and their marks had been soothed by licking, both males relaxed in each other arms, Calix moving Kegan onto his side so they were more comfortable. Calix was amazed by how in tune he felt with Kegan already, but it felt so natural.

"Goddess, I love you," Calix whispered, nibbling on Kegan's earlobe.

Kegan whimpered and pushed Calix's face away from his ear. "I'm not a dog chew!" he snapped irritably. "But I love you, too."

Calix let out a pleased grumble. "Sleep now, love. It's going to be a long week."

•••

I don't like writing sex scenes but I know people like them sooooo yeah, hope y'all enjoyed :)

I'm with my family @ the beach for the week so updates will be slower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
736K 31.5K 32
Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who rule and people who follow. Ezekiel is s...
60K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...