HARD TO LOVE YOU ( VKOOK )

By grace_flow22

Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pre... More

Hello!
CHARACTERS
Change
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
Part 5.2
Part 6
Part 7
Update Soon
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Suggestion
Part 20
Explaining
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
IMPORTANT
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Author's Note: Important
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Important
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Hey!!
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Update Soon!!
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 30

7.4K 263 163
By grace_flow22

Hii guys!!
New update😊

A really long chapter😥😥😥

I'm going to reply all the comments on this chapter so make sure whatever you have in your mind, any question about the characters or chapters, any complaints or any doubts... you can leave in the comments box. I will clear your doubts as much as i can i don't want to reveal everything but i can give you hints😉😜

You guys know i was watching my favourite movie and then i got a really good content for my next story and I'm sure y'all going to like but i will start to write that story after this one💝

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Taehyung sat on the floor in his room clutching his phone tightly in his hands. His teary eyes gazing at his phone screen, mind hazy from all the thoughts that are running in his mind. He have to do this, enough is enough now he have to take his final decision. Wiping his tears, he dials the number of the person he trusted most in his life with his secrets.
He hears the phone rings and waited for the other person to pick up his call. Second thought came in his mind 'What if I'm not making right decision?' The thought itself give him unsettled feeling in the pit of his stomach. His decision not only going to effect him but also everyone his family, friends, husband but most importantly HIS baby. What if his decision backfires him? What will he do? How will he protect his baby?

Why not he take some more time to think about his decision? Yes! He can take some time and if he want to choose the same path he can call the person again right? Right!! But before he can cut the call a cheerful voice sing-songed from the other line and a small smile rest on his beautiful lips despite some tears following down his cheeks.

"Hello Tae!! How's my bestie and my little bean doing?!!" Jimin inquires in happy tone. He was waiting for this call from weeks and finally his best friend decide to call him. He is more than happy to receive the call from his favourite person. He was also worried sick for the other's health and impatient to know how he is managing his pregnancy so far.

Taehyung tried his best to not let any cry left his mouth "J-Jimin i-i..." but his voice betray him and a small heartaching cry pass through his lips with some fresh tears which manage to escape from his beautiful brown orbs no matter how much he tried to control his emotions he can't. His fragile body shook from the impact of his cries and he clutched more tightly on his phone to not let it slip from his hold.

Jimin get alerted from other's broken sobs as he abruptly stood from his sitting position on his bed "Tae? What happen?!!! Stop crying please... you're making me worried.. Taehyung tell me what happen?!!" He asked worriedly. His heart beat fastened at the thought of all the possible scenarios playing in his mind that can happen to Taehyung. He is sure something bad happens with the younger. His instincts were right, he was feeling uneasy from this morning but he pushed that feeling away entire day thinking he's overreacting and now he's angry on himself that he did not trust his instincts and didn't give a call to his friend. He heard another sob and his heart break from the sound of broken cries.

Taehyung tries his best to control his sobs but nothing happen "J-J-Jimin.... h-h-he sl-" he couldn't complete his statement as he broke down in more tears.

Jimin eyes filled with tears from other's breakdown "Tae?.... B-Baby... shhh.... I'm here okay.. your chim-chim is here please talk to me. Tell me baby what happen?" He asked with soothing voice and tried his best to comfort his best friend.

Taehyung struggle with his unstable breathing. He heard soothing voice of his best friend who whispers sweet nothing from the other line. He took some deep breaths to control his emotions and calm his cries. He softly wipe his tear strained cheeks. "J-Jimin p-please h-help m-me.... I'm t-tired.. I'm t-tired f-from a-all t-this, t-this p-pain i-in m-my h-heart is u-unbearable n-now... p-p-please m-make it-it s-stop c-chim p-please I'm b-begging y-y-you m-make i-it s-s-stop....." he pleaded in his most desperate voice. Pain he is going through all these years now making hard for him to breath.

Jimin frowned at the younger's pleading. "What do you mean by that Tae? Tell me clearly what happen okay? I'm here to help you just tell me what happen?" He tried again. He can see that Taehyung is upset right now but he have to make sure that he can help his best friend no matter what but first he want to know what makes the younger to call him for his help because all these years he was suffering from his abusive husband alone and never say anything about it to anyone. Jimin is the first person to know about the situation Taehyung living in but younger took a promise from him of not telling anyone. Every passing second worrying Jimin for the younger.

Taehyung have to tell his best friend about the incident that take place just few minutes ago. How his husband accuse him of cheating. How his husband slapped him. How his husband break his heart by the hurtful words which left from the older's mouth for him. How his husband tried to beat his childhood friend. How he came to know that with whom he is living with all these years, the person he loved most in his life, the person he let to hurt him, abuse him, was cheating on him with someone else. How much it hurt him. How much he want to end his life but he have to live for his child. To give his child happiness and love which he doesn't get from the father of his child. How he wish soo much that he can go in his past and never let his old self to trust on that person who will make his life hell in the future. He want to tell every single thing to the person he once promised to never keep any secret from but he betray his best friend and kept him in the darkness by not telling him about the behaviour of his husband. But now he will not suffer anymore, he swore on his life that he will not let his husband to hurt him more and stand for himself and for the life which is growing day by day in his womb.

Taehyung furiously wipes all his tears from his face and his eyes shine from the determination at the thought of his child which he have to protect from his husband cruelty, he's not sure if his husband would try to hurt his baby or shower him from love for his pregnancy but he's really afraid if things turn into something bad and the possibility of loosing his child. He really tried to explain his situation to Jungkook that he's not cheating on him with Hoseok and he was ready to reveal his pregnancy and he almost done that but his husband refused to listen him and in return the love of his life accuse him of cheating. He was shocked that Jungkook didn't trust him and insult him in front of the others. The humiliation of his husband blaming him of being a cheater is just too much, he can't handle it any more. "J-Jimin i want to leave this place........ i w-want to go far a-away from all this torture, i had enough. J-Jimin i d-did everything i-in my w-will to m-make him l-love me again as he did b-before our m-marriage but he b-broke all his p-promise Jimin...... I never s-say a word a-against him, a-always f-follow his r-rules, let h-him h-hurt me, abuse m-me, b-beat me to the p-pulp, let him b-body shame me b-but what h-he do to m-me Chim? He a-accused m-me of cheating o-on him.... how c-can he do t-that Jimin?.... he e-even cheat o-on me, Am I n-not enough f-for J-Jungkook? Am I t-that u-ugly? Am I n-not deserve t-to be l-loved? Ofcourse it's m-me, I'm at the b-blame... f-first i l-loose my p-parent in c-car a-accident then i l-left my Hyung m-my only f-family behind j-just b-because my h-husband don't w-want me to m-meet them t-then i can't e-even s-satisfy my h-husband t-that he h-have to abuse m-me and r-rape me e-even have t-to go out-outside in s-search to s-satisfy his n-needs and n-now t-this child h-have to s-suffer with m-me. It's a-all because o-of me J-Jimin. W-What h-have i d-done? Oh m-my g-god..." he break down in new set of tears. He is at the blame, no one else only him. Even his baby have to suffer all because of him only if he didn't dragged him in this toxic realtionship he would have protected his baby. But still it's not too late he can take his baby away from his abusive husband and live far away from here with his child happily.

Jimin's face soaked in tears as he shook his head as no "N-No baby i-it's not y-your're fault.... you've done everything b-but that s-sick b-bastard of your h-husband can't see y-your pure love y-you have f-for him. Don't blame y-yourself Tae because h-he is t-the one w-who is at t-the wrong place here.... he accused y-you of cheating on h-him and look a-at that son of bitch who is s-slutting outside w-with a-a random p-person. I hope h-he get STD and b-burn in hell w-who make my little Tae upset. I'm coming t-there just pack your stuff and w-we are g-going to leave K-Korea and I'm c-coming with you...." he said in angry tone as he quickly make his way to his closet to pack his belongings. How can he leave his best friend alone at the time when he needed him most.

Taehyung shook his head violently "N-No Jim y-you d-don't have to c-come with m-me... i j-just want y-your help to l-leave K-Korea and w-what a-about Yoongi H-Hyung? Y-You c-can't l-leave him h-here alone..." he try to make his best friend understand because he know how much stubborn Jimin is and can do anything for him but he can't do that. He can't separate younger from his boyfriend who love him dearly. 

Jimin groaned, he know he can't protest on this. He can't leave his Yoongi behind who had his heart broken in past from a certain person and now when he is heal from that past he can't repeat the history. He sighed "Okay i can't deny that when it comes to Yoongi just because i love him to the death so I will listen to you but it doesn't mean I'm letting you go alone. I have to make sure that your safe wherever your going to" he said in a firm voice and smiled when he hear the younger grumble under his breath whining about how stubborn he is. He chuckled "Just quickly gather your things and then we'll sort it out okay?" He said in a rush tone as he quickly changed his clothes.

Taehyung took a deep breath "O-Okay just be quick I'm afraid that Jungkook will come back" he said as he pull himself up from the floor. He hang up after biding goodbye to Jimin. He feel a bit dizzy probably from all the weakness in his body. He drain all his energy from crying.

He started to pack some of his clothes, he don't want to take all of his things it's not like he have much but he want to avoid to take things which will remind him in his future of his husband. He put his clothes in his small suitcase and make his way to the master bedroom which belong to him and his husband but soon going to be only of his husband from the moment he will leave this beautiful house he once decorated with his husband. He started to cry silently with a beautiful smile resting on his lips as he waddle through all his house. He will going to miss this house and the familiar environment he was living in after his marriage. Tears were following down his cheek one by one. Every corner of this house have some beautiful memories of him with his husband in the first year of his marriage and he cherish all those moments till now and will always in his future. He reached to the main bedroom and pushed open the door, the strong muscular familiar scent of his husband hit his nostrils which always manage to calm his senses but today he feel overwhelmed from the scent of the love of his life because today is the last day he going to breath in this familiar scent. A whimper left his mouth as he hide his face in his hands and cried loudly. His emotions is all over the place as silent house filled with his heartaching cries. He hiccups and make his way to the bed.

He sit down as he saw the photo frame of his and Jungkook of their marriage. This photo is most important to him because it remind him of that beautiful day when Jungkook make him his by sharing his surname with him. The day which gave him mixed feelings of happiness as well as sadness. It's the day when he fall more deeply in love with his husband and the day of misery begin with. He carefully pick up the photo frame in his fragile hands and stare at the picture with his loving eyes with a hint of sadness. He traced the figure of Jungkook in the photo frame and a sob erupted from his throat. He cover his mouth with his hand in attempt to stop his sob leaving his mouth. "J-Jungkook look w-what you m-made me to d-do. Look w-where you t-take t-this relationship.... this t-toxic r-relationship you build w-which w-we once s-started w-with o-our p-pure l-love and now t-there nothing l-left i-int-this marriage. I'm s-sorry that I'm g-going t-to break m-my promise to n-never l-left y-you..... but y-you pulled m-me h-here. I've t-tried h-hard to k-keep t-this m-marriage but now I'm t-tired K-kook I'm t-tired of this m-marriage......" he cried harder as he hug the photo frame close to his chest. "I'm g-going to l-leave y-you Jungkook I'm g-going t-to end t-this m-marriage b-by leaving y-you here a-alone b-but what c-can i d-do? You m-made me d-do this t-to you i n-never wanted t-this d-day to c-come but you b-bring us h-here and n-now i h-have to c-choose between y-you and o-our c-child. And MY c-child is my only priority f-from now on.... i gave y-you all of my l-love but y-you d-didn't acknowledge i-it but r-rest of my love and life will only going to  belong t-to my child. I w-will do everything to keep my child safe from a monster like YOU!!. You did break my heart but I'll never going to bring any fucking single tear in MY child eyes" soon anger filled his body by remembering all cruel things his husband do to him. He suffer soo much but now he is not going to take it more.

He will left his husband, this house, his family, his friends, this country only for the sake of his child. The only reason he's going to live for not his husband,  not his family but HIS child. He will keep his child far away from this mess and lunatic husband of his.

He quickly dials the number of his best friend one more time.

"Hello? Jimin i want you to do one more thing please..."

On the other hand, Yoongi and Jackson both bring crazy Jungkook to the mansion. Jackson look around the mansion, for a minute he thought he is a nightmare but for his bad luck this is cruel reality and he surely standing in the Mansion of the King of underworld. He shivered from the thought of Jungkook being the King of Underworld. No one knows much about the King of Underworld or his background but just a confusing name that goes with Mr. JK , they never saw the King but now if he put some pressure on his mind than he can clearly see the person who owns the entire South Korea. How can he be so stupid? Why he didn't notice the hind behind the initial JK ofcourse have to Jungkook, The Jeon Jungkook and the maniac behaviour of Jungkook who is thrashing all around the mansion, throwing things here and there going crazy with every passing second is clear all his doubts. He is surely the stupid person in this whole world. He is somewhat relieved as Hoseok is not with him because he don't know what he could do to save the younger if the love of his life would've been in this dangerous place. He quickly be in his fighting position when a hand come in touch with his shoulder. He turn around and saw Yoongi with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyebrow quirk upward in irritating manner.

Yoongi scoffed "You're such a pussy, i wonder why Hoseok is with a scaredy cat like you..... You believe that you can defend yourself unarmed in the Mansion full of minions of the King of Underworld?.." he asked and turn around for a movement when he heard the sound of the gun resonates theough the silent Mansion, there he saw Jungkook shooting aimlessly on the wall in anger. He sighs as he shook his head and again turn to face Jackson who's eyes are wide like a sausage in horror to look at the maniac behaviour of Jungkook.

Jackson shuddered visibly which makes Yoongi chukle well how can you blame Jackson who never saw someone crazy as Jungkook and on top of that he came to know he is also the King who all the company of South Korea works for as well as them. "H-How d-do y-you know H-Hoseok?" He tried to change the topic as he mentally scold himself for stuttering.

Yoongi tried to suppress his giggles and look straight into Jackson eyes. "Why not you ask him yeah? Now if you don't want your head rip off from your body then you can go back to your lover boy...." he said but words somewhat left a bitter taste at the mention of Hoseok being the lover of other person. He shifts his eyes on the floor.

Jackson frowns "Umm... I will surely talk to him... And he is not my lover boy, he's j-just a f-friend and you sure you don't need help with Jungkook? It's not like i want my head chew off by The King but if you want my help i can?" He asked unsure. He want Yoongi to deny as he can't show his manner to not ask to help their King as it's everyone's headache in the Korea to keep their King safe not like HE want their help but people have to show show respect if they didn't then they surely want their death.

Yoongi smile in teasing manner "Ah huh? He is your 'FRIEND' ofcourse you are for him but for you i doubt by the look in your eyes for him. Anyway deny it as much as you want but i want you to know that you are more than oblivious. And no i don't want your help, I had deal with this Jungkook before so it's not much for me and if you stay here then I'm sure you have to get help in the place of helping HIM" he said and make his way to Jungkook cautiously as he left dumbfounded Jackson behind.

Jackson saw Yoongi went to Jungkook, stopping ten feets away from the crazy man and calling him with soothing voice. Yoongi was struggling to get attention on Jungkook as he was far away from his sanity. Yoongi look in his direction and signal him to left. Jackson quickly leave the Mansion and make his way to his car in which he and Yoongi bring Jungkook here. He pull out from the Mansion and stop few meters away. He quickly dials the number of Hoseok but his eyebrows form in a frown when younger's phone went busy.

'Who he is talking to soo long?'

Hoseok speeding off his car in the direction of his destiny, breaking all the signs and furiously dialing a certain number but didn't get any response from the person he is calling to. He is panicking, what Taehyung is doing in that house alone? How can he help the younger? He is calling again and again the only person who can help Taehyung, who can bring Taehyung out of that hell. Hoseok band his hand on the steering wheel hard and hiss at the pain but he care less right now about the pain as his biggest priority is to help Taehyung. He saw the building where he can find the person he is familiar with beside Jackson. From the thought of Jackson, he wonder where he and Yoongi take Jungkook and how can they control that lunatic. He shiver as he remember the maniac look on Jungkook face, he never saw someone that crazy. He always heard how mentally ill person behave but he never encounter with one when he saw Jungkook today he is sure that mentally ill will be better than Jungkook. He messily park his car in front of the building and rush inside of it. He really want the person at the moment urgently before Taehyung can do something stupid.

'Kim Fucking Namjoon where are you dickhead?!!'

Taehyung stood in the centre of the house as he clutched on the papers tightly in his sweaty hands. He look around the house as tears run down his cheek. His best friend watch him from far with his sad eyes. It's hard to see Taehyung looking soo broken. But he knows whatever Taehyung is doing is right for him and his baby. Taehyung turn around to look at Jimin with teary eyes as the other give him a nod. He took deep breath and leave the papers on the dining table with a heavy heart. Jimin engulfed his best friend in a tight hug as Taehyung let his tears wet other's shirt. Taehyung clutched weakly on Jimin's shirt with his trembling hands and broke down in other's arm.

'Goodbye Jungkook and i hope i never see you again'

Is Taehyung will be able to leave Korea?
                           Or
Namjoon will catch Taehyung  before he can leave Korea?

__________________________________

First I'm sorry i took some time to update.

I've cried while writing the part of Taehyung, it's really hard to leave the person you once loved soo much. No matter how much you deny it but it hurt to cut the ties with the person you trusted most in your life whether they hurt you. I know some people going to say otherwise but i experienced that situation in my life and it's hard but when you get free from all the pain you can see the bright side of it and that pain can worth it because it gives you a lifetime lesson.

Anyway, thank you everyone who is reading this story and voting or commenting for it. I love you all soo much. You guys are only my happiness in this cruel world and it's makes cry again and again by reading y'all loving comments for me. Encouraging me and giving me soo much strength. Please guys i beg you all to never leave me alone and be with me forever.

Again a THANKS and i love you all soooooooooooooooooooooooo much😍😘😘💞💞💞💞💞

grace_flow22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
185K 8.4K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
1.2M 70K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
4.9K 465 18
When C.E.O Taehyung is deeply in love with worldwide famous kpop idol Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook also like Taehyung but can't risk telling the world abo...