๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด...

Galing kay maya_lara1

"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked... Higit pa

Chapter |1| Crushes
Chapter |2| Double Life
Chapter |3| New York City
Chapter |4| Meeting the one
Chapter |5| The past, The present and The future
Chapter |6| The Ring
Chapter |7| Sister Fun
Chapter |8| Bombs away
Chapter |9| All Tied Up
Chapter |10| Story Time
Chapter |11| So Close
Chapter |12| Waking Up In Strange Places
Chapter |13| Heartbreak
Chapter |14| Hangovers Are A Bitch
Chapter |15| First Date
Chapter |16| Suprises
Chapter |17| The In- Laws
Chapter |18| Secrets Revealed
Chapter |19| First Touches
Chapter |20| Nightmares
Chapter |21| The Mile High Club
Chapter |22| One Week Till I Say I Do
Chapter |23| Craziest Night Of Her Life
Chapter |24| Drunken Hotness
Chapter |26| I Thought We Were Going To...
Chapter |27| Handsy Wedding Planners
Chapter |28| Tug and War
Chapter |29| Our Day
Chapter |30| Giving Him All Of Me
Chapter |31| Late Night Break Ins
Chapter |32| A Stabbing
Chapter |33| New Member
Chapter |34| News
Chapter |35| Taken
Chapter |36| Trapped
Chapter |37| Hope Snatched Away
Chapter |38| Reconciliation
Chapter |39| Cat and Mouse
Chapter |40| Getting Ready
Chapter |41| The Strength Of A Mother
Chapter |42| Some Alone Time
Epilogue
๐ถ ๐ป ๐ด ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐ธ ๐ท ๐ฟ ๐‘‚ ๐‘‰ ๐ธ ๐‘… ๐‘†
๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Chapter |25| Mrs Romano

80.6K 1.5K 292
Galing kay maya_lara1

It's the day. The biggest the day of a girl's life. My wedding day.

Granted the wait hasn't been too long but still, every night I could hardly sleep knowing that I would soon become Mrs Romano. It's barely even eight yet and the wedding is in four hours but I can't help but think about Ryder.

He's still angry at me, which is understandable. He didn't even speak to me for the next two days and then our conversations never went past hi, hi and then that was it. He would just walk away, leaving me all alone.

I do wish that I told him or text him. If he just left and then I found him super drunk with another girl, I would be hurt and angry.

I wanted to make up, before today, but my efforts failed. I went to his office but he was in a meeting and then I accidentally fell asleep waiting for him and he'd already left. Then by the time I got home last night, he was asleep and I didn't want to wake him.

I shot him a text though apologising profusely. First it was just a simple I'm sorry please forgive me, but I didn't like it so I sent another one that had about five different paragraphs in it. I was up basically all night, so every hour I sent him a text saying how much I missed him and that I was sorry.

I grab my phone of the nightstand and check my messages. He wasn't online last night so he didn't see any of them, guess he doesn't have the same pre-wedding jitters that I have.

Oh the green button next to Ryder's name is flashing, meaning that he's online. Fuck, he's typing. Okay, calm yourself. Be prepared.

I see that you're really sorry, gorgeous, and I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ignored you like that and I should have at least heard you out. I forgive you, I know you just wanted to have some freedom but next time, let me go with you, or at least let me know where you're going.

I missed you, a lot. Can't wait to make you mine today. Xoxo Your sexy husband to be.

I chuckled at the way he signed his name and fell back on the bed, sighing. My husband, I'm going to have a husband in a couple of hours. Wow, I'm going to be a wife!

Gorgeous forgive me?

I quickly grabbed the phone to reply and then hit send.

Always, and thank you for forgiving me too. I missed you so much, especially your lips. ;)

I cringed at my text but knew that only Ryder would be reading it so it was fine. I didn't get a response back after a couple of minutes, which was beginning to get me worried. Crap, what if I creeped him out with the text? God, I'm such an idiot.

Two loud knocks hit my door, and I carefully walked over to it. I slowly opened it up to see Ryder leaning against the doorway. A bright smile formed on my face and I jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around him like a koala.

I smashed my lips into his and tugged on his hair, when his tongue began exploring my mouth. I moaned into his mouth, as he gave my ass a hard squeeze and slammed me into the wall outside my room.

We finally both pulled away when we needed to breath and he placed his forehead on mine. "I missed you so much baby. God, I'm never leaving you alone again. You better watch out because on our honeymoon, I'm sticking to your side. Even when you take a shower." He whispered huskily, instantly making my panties dampen.

"Ryder, I want you." I bit my lip, waiting for his response but instead he simply kissed me and then set me down.

"Later baby, I promise." He said as he tucked a stray piece of hair behind me ear.

"I better get out of here before Kira comes and cuts my head off." He chuckled, making me join in with him.

"Ryder Luca Romano, I told you yesterday to stay away. Do you know how much bad luck this will bring?" Kira screamed from the down the hall, a large bag in her hands.

"Too late, you better run pretty boy." He grinned showing off his boyish charm and pecked me on the cheek, before running away.

"God, don't blame me now if something happens." I rolled my eyes at her silly superstitions and gestured for her to go into my room.

Kira practically begged me to let her do my hair and makeup, and I agreed knowing how much of a fashionista she is. Plus, she's actually very talented. She set up shop in the corner of my room and I checked my messages to see if my mum had replied yet. Nope, not even one text.

I text my mum two days ago, asking if she was packed and ready to come but she hasn't text back meaning only one thing, she's not. I know it's last minute and everything but I really wanted her here. I begged Damon into calling my dad but he declined, stating he had much more important things to do than deal with my petty worries.

I really want my family here, otherwise I practically know no-one at this wedding. Can you imagine how empty my side will be?

I only have one bridesmaid, Kira, since I know no-one else. Even Ryder has more groomsmen. Danny is the best man and Antonio is the ring bearer. Apparently if my dad doesn't show then Damon is walking me down the aisle which creeps me out.

The man still scares me and he's also the one that took me away from my family. I don't think it's right that he walk me. I want my dad to do it, but with every minute that ticks by, I'm slowly losing hope.

Kira finished my hair and makeup within three hours and I have to stay it looks amazing. My makeup was nice and light, expect my eyeshadow which was glittery white in my inner eye and then transformed into dark pink as it went out. My lips were rose pink and Kira, much to my dismay, forced me to wear fake eyelashes. My hair was put up into an elegant up-do that was held together with a white flower clip.

I tied my white silk robe around my half naked body, when it hit me.

"Kira, what about the dress? We forgot the dress. How can we forget the dress?" I began to freak out, knowing that I'll have to walk down the aisle in my underwear.

"Well don't look at me, I'm in-charge of makeup and hair." I stared at her in panic and anger, until she started laughing.

"God, don't you trust me. Plus, you really think Ryder would let anyone else see you in your underwear? I, well Ryder actually, sorted it out." Before I could ask anymore questions, she opened my door. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, when I saw my mum, dad and Ash standing there. My mum rushed in to hug me and I clung onto her.

"I thought you guys wouldn't come." I sniffled, hugging my dad.

"You think we would miss this. It's your wedding day princess, I would never miss this." My dad said, smiling down at me, and I noticed that he was carrying something in his arms.

"And we come bearing gifts." He unzipped the bag and my mum pulled out the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

It was a huge puffy ball gown dress, that was tight at the waist, and had lace flowers all over. The colour was champagne and it was off the shoulder, with beautiful lace sleeves that were see through. The neckline was quite modest and only showed a peek of my cleavage, which I'm sure is what sold my dad on the dress.

"We adjusted it to make it a little different. It's your something old and borrowed. This is your something blue and new." She nodded at Ash, who pulled out a navy blue box out his jacket pocket.

He opened it up to reveal a stunning diamond necklace that had a blue encrusted diamonds all over. I turned around so he could put it on, and it matched my earrings perfectly.

"Okay boys leave, we'll meet you at the church. Gabi get the dress on." My mum ordered and once Ash and my dad were gone, I undid my robe and stepped into the dress. Kira did the small buttons at the back for me and my mum smoothed out the train.

"Wow honey, you look gorgeous. I didn't think this day would come so soon and yet here you are, on your wedding day. God, I feel so old now." My mum cried, making me laugh, in my teary state as well. Kira handed us both some tissues and I gently dabbed my tears away, not wanting to smudge my makeup.

"Let's go. Oh, my brother is going to faint when he sees you. You look heavenly, Gabi." Kira said, wrapping a white silk shawl around her dress.

I actually did pick her dress and it's even more stunning than it looked online. It's an a-line mauve coloured dress, with a beaded sash around the waist and the skirt ends just below the knees, where it then flows out. Much more conservative than what she wanted.

All the men had left now, leaving just me, Kira and my mum in the white limo, heading straight for the church. I never been to this church before but Kira assures me that it's beautiful and perfect for my wedding. Apparently there mum used to take them there every Sunday and her grave lies there too, so it's special to both of them.

The limo pulled up outside the church and I climbed out, with the help of Kira of course. I gasped when I looked up. The church really was beautiful. It had stunningly detailed stained glass windows, the door was a wide arch with flower baskets hanging down from it, and the whole thing, more or less, was covered in red roses and ivy.

"Wow, this church is beautiful." My mum said out loud, portraying exactly what I was thinking. I nodded in agreement and noticed that Kira was looking a little sad and lost.

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing a comforting arm around her.

"Yeah, it's just been a while since I've come here." I smiled at her and grabbed her hand as we walked into the church. We waited in a little room at the back, giving me time to calm my nerves, but it scared me thinking I was about to walk down the aisle any minute now.

Soon enough, the time came and my dad knocked on the door softly. "It's time." He whispered, popping his head through. My mum gave me one last hug and Kira gave a thumbs up, before leaving the room to get into position.

Ash is going to stand behind Kira and walk in with Antonio since we had an odd number, much to his dismay, but I assured him that this didn't mean he was one of my bridesmaids.

"Wow Princess you look...I don't even know what to say I mean you look so grown up. So, beautiful. You look like a woman." I couldn't but laugh quietly at my dad's comment.

"I look like a woman, gee, thanks dad." I teased, causing a grin to break out on his face.

"You know what I mean, I just can't believe you're getting married. My little girl getting married, wow. I love you Gabi." He brought me into a hug and I had to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

"I love you too daddy." He smiled at me as he linked his arm through mine and we walked towards the huge oak doors. We waited patiently until it was time and suddenly the doors flung open. This was it, no going back now.
________________________________

A/N: Ahh the wedding!! Finally!

Who's excited? 

What do you think might happen?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

510K 10.8K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...
390K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.3M 28.1K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
812K 12.8K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...