'Rage' || PARK JINYOUNG x REA...

Per IGOTARMY-STAY

(Not all 18+ books contain smut.) Everything she told him was an agonizing Lie. "Honey, in our world the word... Més

Prelusion.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. (New)
13.
14.
AUTHOR NOTE
15 (NEW).
16.
17.
18(NEW).
19 (NEW).
THANK YOU GUYS!!
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36-FINAL
Qs & Answer session >.<
POSTLUDE

28.

459 25 20
Per IGOTARMY-STAY

'I wanna hate you because I still love you and its weighing on my chest,'

Hanbin's POV:

I sat in the living room with my Family as Jinyoung and his Family already left a while ago.

"Hanbin dear, I am genuinely sorry." Mom said breaking the weighing silence. After a short pause I collected my words and spoke up,

"Actually to be honest, I am really ashamed, embarrassed and sorry for my actions. Seeing Dad after making such memories with him was so flabbergasting for me. I just couldn't keep those emotions bottled up inside me, I made a fool out of myself in front of everyone, I am really sorry."

"Hanbin, it's fine. After all what you have gone through wasn't a joke." Hyunjin said, his eyes turned into crescents and his lips lifted up in the end of his sentence.

"But please don't leave like this ever again." Mom said partially smiling at me.

Soon the serious atmosphere changed into cool, breathable surroundings as everyone started to chat normally. It was getting late plus I had university tomorrow so I decided to walk back to my room. Jaebum followed up behind me.

"Hey bro you alright?" he asked playfully grabbing my shoulders.

"Hmm. Thanks for always understanding me Jae." I said and engulfed myself in his always comfortable hug. He patted my back and stroked my hair just like he did when I felt alone and broken.

-

"Hey! Were you dead Hana?" Was the first thing I said as Hana finally picked up my nth phone call.

"No... I was sleeping." She said in a sleepy tone.

"Dude our classes start after almost twenty minutes and you're still sleeping?" I asked dramatically gasping.

Sudden shuffling was heard from the other side as if she suddenly sat up straight.

"Oh God... Okay talk to you later Hanbin, thanks for waking me up and! Don't forget Chan's party today after our classes, Jinyoung will drive us there." Hana said in a hurry and hung up phone call. I looked at the screen.

"I wanted to ask her something." I mumbled to myself before looking back at my closet.

A smirk made its way onto my lips as I nodded to myself pulling out a black dress from the corner of the closet. Jinyoung being a 'over protective' brother will definitely stay with Hana till the end of the party, avail the chance Hanbin~.

"Tacky? My foot..." I rolled my eyes remembering the Satan's words.

"Let's see how you take back your words." I pulled the dress with me and went to get ready.

-

'Click, click.' My black heel clicked against the marble stairs as I walked down stairs.

Hyunjin was sitting down on the couch yawning and rubbing his sleepy eyes- clearly sleep deprived, beside him sat Jaebum wearing his formal office outfit, enjoying his butter bread. When they heard the noise of my heels, both of them diverted their gaze towards me.

Jaebum's stopped eating his bread and Hyunjin's almost closed eyes widened as silence washed over us three. I gave an awkward laugh as deep blush crept over my cheeks.

"Hanbin, last time I checked you wore my hoodies and sweat pants. What got into you over night?" Jaebum laughed clutching over his stomach. I gave him an offended look but before I could pass any comment Hyunjin spoke up.

"By the way I don't dislike the change." He shrugged.

"Me either." Jaebum added mentioning me to come and have breakfast.

Relief washed over me as I joined them. I think this would be enough to blow my older perception from Jinyoung's mind.

-

I grabbed my bag and walked out of house following Hyunjin and Jaebum. Adjusting with these pencil heels was enough to make me stressed but everything became worse when I stepped out of the house. January's icy wind made me feel like a living Popsicle. A shiver ran down m spine but I kept on a smile as these two idiots just needed a chance to taunt and tease me.

"Aren't you cold?" Hyunjin said as he buckled his seat belt, sitting on the passenger seat beside Jaebeom. Jaebeom looked at me from the front mirror.

"Nope." I said acting cool but my insides were screaming from the cold.

Jaebum dropped us on our university's gates and there drove off to his work. Hyunjin ran towards the music department as soon as we entered as his group of friends was already waiting for him. I sucked in a deep breath and walked inside the art major's building. Hana stood there sipping on her iced latte.

I waved her as she looked at me from afar squinting her eyes, taking a closer look.

"Ooohhhh! Someone dressed up!" she teased me, grabbing my shoulder.

"Yah it's just because some called me tacky." I playfully rolled my eyes adding a laugh in the end.

"He must me blind or something, popular boys of our department and even of other departments, swoon over you." She said as I slapped her arm to stop her nonsense.

"I am not lying, look everyone is eyeing you." She nudged my shoulder as I looked around and got embarrassed immediately as some people were truly eyeing me but Hanbin don't be swayed away all of them don't have 'awe' in their eyes some of them are burning holes in my figure.

"By the way when is Chan's party starting and ending?" I asked grabbing my books from my locker.

"It'll start at five and end at I don't even know, as it is 'his' birthday party, this rich brat will obviously do something special." She said laughing taunting Chan in her words.

-

Classes went on faster than expected and it wasn't a tiring day too. I and Hana both stood out of the music major's building waiting for the prince to finally come out. After a short while he finally showed up.

Hyunjin's eyes immediately lit up when he saw the figure beside me and came down running at her and engulfed her into a hug. I cleared my throat showing my presence, which they almost forgot.

"Okay guys let's go!" Hana announced and we all walked out. One thing I was sure of was that my feet would hurt like hell because of these freaking heels. I wore my white jacket over the off shoulder my for the party I took it off and now I was freezing.

A black car pulled over and Jinyoung rolled down the window. I expected a jaw drop from him but he at first didn't even look at me and went his gaze once met mine he just stared at me for a few moments with those emotionless eyes and that was ALL!

It was enough to set down my mood and replace it with a grumpy mood. We all entered his car. We both girls sat down at the back whereas Hyunjin on the passenger seat.

"Jinyoung, don't tell me you are staying with us at the part?" Hana questioned in a displeased tone as she looked at Jinyoung's formal outfit.

"I am your brot-" Hana interrupted in the midway and completed the sentence.

"Your brother and I have the right and responsibility to have a check on you. Jinyoung, please don't do this."

"Shut you beak and respect your brother and one more thing it's not Jinyoung its Oppa." He nagged her in return Hana just nodded.

'Cute.' I smiled to myself.

-

'Aye, you aren't for this!'

'Brrraah!'

The loud music flowed out of the huge house making me anticipate today's event. Jinyoung parked the car in the parking lot as we all got off. The sky was slowly getting consumed by darkness yet sparse tints of sunlight danced in the sky giving it a mixture of colors.

My body slightly shivered due to the cold weather and the type of clothes I was wearing. I decided to walk in the end so that no one would get the hint that I was cold. XD

The inside of the house was quite warm and cozy. People danced and talked, the house was full of activities. I shrugged off the nostalgic feeling which ran through me as this day resembled the day Jinyoung confessed to me. That was a great day. I sighed and focused on the surrounding not wanting to spoil my mood any further.

Everyone got busy as soon as they entered the house; I walked around for a moment and when I returned Hyunjin and Hana were nowhere to be seen. I sat down on the chairs in front of the bar and ordered something to drink.

"Such a shame, I got ready for nothing." I said and buried my face into my arms.

The bartender gave me my drink as I gulped down the liquid in the small glass and placed in onto the counter wiping off the excess off my lips from a tissue.

Hyunjin tapped my shoulder and told me that he his friends and Hana were going upstairs to have some food and asked me if I wanted to tag along but I declined to offer as I didn't even know anyone of them so being alone is better than being awkward.

I look at my watch, it read 00:20. I rested my head on the table and waited for someone to come so that we could go home.

I felt a presence behind me as I turned my head towards the person.

"Hey lonely lady, how are you?" Eunwoo, my classmate asked grabbing my hand and planting a small kiss on it.

"I doing great, what about you?" I beamed at him as I felt good that someone noticed my presence.

"Good after I saw you." He said and smiled slyly.

"Stop with your cheesy stuff." I laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

"By the way you look great today." He said smiling at me. I blushed at his comment.

"Thanks though, I dressed up for a special reason but you know someone messed up my mood." I shrugged.

"Which ungrateful person would do that?" he said ranting on with me.

"You don't know that guy, he is just so freaking irritating." I said gnashing my teeth and then chucking down another glass of the liquid.

"Oh so he is a guy. Is he your relative or friend?" Eunwoo started to be inquisitive, which I disliked about people but now the something weird started to slowly kick in so I wasn't totally in my senses.

"Friend, my foot!" I said rolling my eyes.

"He is a cold hearted human being a human form of satan, the great Par-" before I could even complete my sentence some pulled me with a great force that my head came in contact with the person's chest.

"Sorry for that but Sir I don't think this is a good etiquette to get information from a drunken person, is it?" The person said to Eunwoo. I narrowed my eyes to see Eunwoo's actions; he just bowed his head and apologized.

"Yah! Bobby was just asking me some questions." I said blinking heavily, keeping my eyes from closing.

"First of all you should know who it was clearly then talk to the people." The nagging was quite familiar but my exhausted body didn't have the strength to counter attack.

The unknown pulled me with him his grip tight on my wrist. When the cold wind touched my body I realized that I was somewhere outside.

"Excuse me please leave my wrist, it hurts." I said struggling to get my wrist out of the grip. Even though I was not in the right state of my mind, I still got a bit petrified as the person's face was all blurry to me and he took me to a place where there we almost no people.

"By the way thanks for your concern earlier but I have to leave and find my brother." I said trying not to slur but the person was still gripping tight on my wrist.

"If you won't leave me until I count till three I will scream and call everyone." I threatened, my senses slowly flooding back.

The person gave me chills as he wasn't even leaving my hand, not even blinking an eye just staring dead at me.

"One. Two. Three." I counted but no response.

"HYU-" I was in the mid of yelling when the person hastily covered my mouth and spoke up,

"Yah! Calm down it's me Jinyoung." his words caught me off guard as I removed his hands and looked at his face rubbing my eyes and yes it was him. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I sighed in relief and sat down on the bench.

"You should've told me earlier, I was scared." I complained closing my heavy lids.

"Don't sleep here!" Jinyoung yelled but I was already snoring.

Jinyoung's POV:

My heart beat accelerated as I saw Hanbin standing with Hana at the entrance of their university; maybe she took the 'tacky' compliment a bit too seriously. A small smile crept over my lips automatically.

When I rolled down the window Hanbin looked down maybe anticipating a shocked expression from me but I kept my eyes away from her teasing her voluntarily. From the front mirror I could she her grumpy face.

It was a cold day how could she wear this skirt and off shoulder? She is weird she isn't feeling cold I thought to myself but when we all got off the car I could see her shivering. I laughed to myself making fun of her bold attitude. The house was full of people doing various types of things. I took a seat at the end of the hall from where I could get a full view of everyone.

Time kept on ticking and I noticed Hanbin still sitting alone at the bar, doing nothing just tapping her feet on the ground impatiently. After a while a boy came down at sat down beside talking to her. Hanbin started drinking too and looked like she was ranting someone.

I stood up and sat down near her table, from where all her voice could be clearly heard by me. I was concerned that she might speak something threatening while she was drinking crazily.

"Friend my foot!" she said angrily.

"He is a cold hearted human being a human form of Satan, the great Par-" Ouch I felt a pang over my chest, this much disrespect. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. I gave that boy a clear impolite message as I couldn't stand him anymore.

I took her outside in the garden where there were less people, she kept on yelling and complaining but I didn't hear any of her gibberish.

"Excuse me leave my wrist, it hurts." She said glaring at me with her droopy eyes. I stared at her looking at her contemplating whether I should give up on my behavior or no. Looking at her cry and suffer I so painful for me but I have my solid reasons too.

"HYU-" she suddenly shouted but I covered her mouth with my hand,

"Yah! It's me Jinyoung." I said as I felt her body stiffen.

She looked at me and sat down on the bench,

"You should've told me earlier, why dragging me here?" She said and closed her eyes, breathing softly.

A short silence broke in but I didn't break it as it was somewhat comfortable. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out and my eyes widened for a split second. Hana and Hyunjin called me so many times. I opened the unread text from Hana and my grip around the phone tightened, when my brain processed the italic words displayed on the screen.

Apparently you and your girlfriend are nowhere to be seen so I will leave with Hyunjin. AND...don't scold me for this because this time it's your fault 'responsible brother.'

Bye love ya.

'That punk again took her with him' I thought and shoved my phone in the blazer's pocket.

"I wasn't being irresponsible I was just being considerate." I mumbled to myself, clearly denying my fault.

"Considerate? You heartless jerk, you don't even acknowledge anyone's presence how can you be considerate?"

My body slightly jumped as I heard Hanbin's voice, I almost forgot that she was here. I narrowed my gaze looking at her sitting figure.

"And why is that? I obviously take care of the people around me." I asked placing my hand over my waist, demanding a reasonable answer.

"First of all you called me tacky out of nowhere and now when I got all dressed up in this freezing cold weather you choose to ignore me." Hanbin stood up and countered, without even taking a break. Her cheeks slowly shading in a blush of crimson as she became more infuriated.

I looked down stifling in my hilarious laughter; I didn't even mean calling her tacky, that day just to end the awkward talk I told her random things. The thing which was funnier to me was that she was freezing the whole time but her fashion was more important to her.

"Look! Now you are making fun of me." She rolled her eyes and walked past me bumping her shoulder with mine 'purposely'.

"Wait for me!" I shouted and ran after her laughing soundlessly.

-

*Sigh*

It was nth time Hanbin sighed sitting at the corner of the bench, looking like a grumpy old man, arms folded over her chest, irk written all over her face and the continuous sighs, all the traits of a grumpy old man. I smiled to myself and looked ahead waiting for the bus to arrive as apparently Hyunjin and Hana took my car. *eye roll*

Hanbin's POV:

I sat on the far edge of the bench waiting for the bus to arrive. I could feel Jinyoung's gaze at me but I wasn't even bothered by it as this son of a gun, irritated me to heck.

I was deep in my thoughts ranting over everything when I felt something warm drape over my shoulders. Wide eyed I looked back and saw Jinyoung cheekily smiling at me his blazer draped over my shoulders. I sighed and grabbed the blazer to take it off me but Jinyoung placed his hand over mine, preventing me from taking it off.

"Calm down it's just because I don't want you to die with me here, maybe the blame cam come over Me." he said as if stating the exact fact."

"Can you please stop using you Indian mind." I rolled my eyes and stood up as the bus arrived.

I stopped halfway as I remembered that I don't have the public transit card yet.

"I will walk home, I feel a bit stuffy so I need a nice walk." I said and was about to walk away when Jinyoung grabbed my hand and pulled inside the bus paying for two people.

"You didn't have to." I mumbled.

"Alright let's take seat." Jinyoung said and looked around for a place to sit. 

-

A/N: HEEEYY guys update after a long break! I hope you like the update, PLUS HAPPY EID TO ALL THE MUSLIM READERS <3.  

Stay safe.

AUTHOR-NIM: MABEL

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

8.1K 513 30
Ⓐⓓⓥⓐⓝⓒⓔ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ: This is the first part of five about a mafia story based on a book by Willow Winters. Her story is about Dom and Becca. It is replaced...
17.6K 1.2K 34
COMPLETED Contains Mafia Series Books 1&2 Book 1: The White Lily (Bang Chan) Book 2: The Black Iris and the Withered Rose (Lee Know / Bang Chan) --- ...
221K 8.9K 57
"I am sorry but I love her, I want her. I just don't feel for you anymore." The sound of his heartbeat slowly faded from her mind, and his laugh no...
119K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...