๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐•๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€...

By kourourou

โš ๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐ด๐‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

4.7K 186 1.3K
By kourourou

2nd person's point of view:

"Oh god." 

Killua utters to himself in an undertone. He stood on the corner, eyes closed shut, forehead against the wall. On his hand is the gift you gave him. 

From the couch, you stare concerningly towards the sulking silverette, a frown can be seen on your face, "Killua… didn't like it?" you murmured in dismay. 

Gon, being a good friend as he is, placed a hand on your shoulder, "He's just a bit shocked, that's all," Gon assures, followed by an involuntary awkward chuckle escaping his mouth.  

"You bought him a case of (favorite beverage), you cleaned his room for him," Kurapika enumerates, making you glance up to him in curiosity, "He just felt guilty for having you go through that." the blonde male heaved a sigh, "And now… " he trails off, glancing over to the sulking teen at the corner in disbelief. 

"WOW! (YOUR NAME) BOUGHT YOU A SMARTPHONE? A rich-ass guy like you is gold digging now?" Leorio gawks, nudging the silver-haired teen's elbow whilst wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.  

A tick mark appears on Killua's forehead, a pink hue appearing on his cheeks in embarrassment, "Quit it, Lioreo!" he barked, steam escaping from his ears.  

A tick mark appeared on the man's forehead as well, "LE-O-RI-O." Leorio corrected in an infuriated tone of voice.  

Pursing your lips, "It wasn't even a big deal…" you murmured to yourself once again, feebly wringing your hands in front of you, your gaze lowered to your shoes.  

"Well for Killua, it is." Gon states. 

"It's best if you talk to him," Kurapika suggests, "He'll prolly jump off a cliff or something… that's how dramatic he can be." he added, annoyed  . 

"I HEARD THAT," Killua barked.

♡♡♡

"Y-Yeah, I guess Kurapika's right. I'm being… dramatic." Killua admits in defeat.  Just as if he didn't get pissed when he heard those words from the blond adult earlier.  

The two of you are alone in his room. You considered Kurapika's suggestion to talk to your boyfriend. On the side of his bed, Killua sat beside you. "You've done too much for me already…" Killua murmured hesitantly, enough only for you to hear. 

"You lost your phone because of me and I think it's fair buying a new one for you." you explained, hoping it would make the silverette cheer up. However, your boyfriend kept the frown on his face. 

"You didn't have to. I can afford one."

With that being said, a tick mark appeared on your forehead. A pissed smile curves your lips, reaching out your hand to him,  "Give it back then. I heard Souga needed a new phone. Might as well give it to him instead." you muttered nonchalantly.  

The silverette flinched by this. Upon hearing what you've said, he can clearly tell how irritated you are, "No," Killua scoots away and guards the phone by holding it tightly lest you might take the phone away from him by force.

"I-It's mine," he stuttered with a flustered tone on his voice. 

"But you just said you didn't have to, I can afford one," you mimicked his words from earlier. You fold your arms, a cute pout on your lips, looking toward Killua with a pleading look.  

With that cute act you pulled-off, it appears that he didn't get fell for it. Instead, Killua stared at you, his one hand covering his mouth while he tried his best to suppress his laughter. 

Not only you're disappointed, you're also embarrassed after pulling that off unsuccessfully. 

Killua sets the phone aside, your silver-haired boyfriend then scoots closer to you and cups your cheeks with both of his hands.

"Look," Killua murmured. 

You did as you were told. You shyly shifted your gaze towards Killua's blue glistening eyes, you felt dazed in an instant. What followed is your heart skipping a beat all of a sudden. 

"(Your name), you're already cute. There's no need for you to act like one," Killua smiled at you slyly. 

Your face turns red with a poof, your body weakening by the overwhelming embarrassment you've felt randomly.   

Upon witnessing your reaction, Killua smirks, pulling you carefully into an embrace, "God… I'm too lucky to have you," he mumbled to himself, eyes closed, his hand gently stroking your (h/c) hair.

Moments after, "(Your name)," Killua calls on you. You responded with a hum, face comfortably pressed on your boyfriend's chest. 

You waited for him patiently to speak. A wave of warmth enfolds you while Killua keeps on caressing your hair. 

"I love you… so much. Don't you ever forget that," Killua mumbled to you solemnly, pressing his soft lips on your forehead. 

4:30 PM

Killua's point of view: 

(Your name) left after receiving numbers of phone calls from her mother and her aunt Lori, telling her to go home for some serious matter.

It worried me at first but turns out, it wasn't really that serious than we anticipated.  

I'm currently slouching on the couch, checking the new smartphone that (Your name) bought me. That's really unexpected for her to do. 

Well I did lose my phone that night. Good thing I resisted last minute or she would have given it to that smartass otherwise.

I tapped on the gallery, my curiosity rose up when I found four saved images. I fixed my sitting posture and tapped on it in an instant. What appeared next on the screen caught me by surprise. 

(Your name)'s cute selfies which I presume were taken right after she bought this.  

Before I knew it, I was immersed in the screen, smiling like an idiot that I didn't even notice Gon's presence approaching behind me.  

(A/N: No, our bb Gon didn't use Zetsu)

"Ooh~ (Your name)'s really cute~" 

I was caught off-guard. I frantically turned the phone off when I heard his voice, "W-What are you talking about?" I avert my gaze away.

"Really?" Gon scoffed. Then tossed me a (favorite beverage) in a high ark, which I caught successfully with one hand, "Like you didn't blabber about her the first time you saw her," he laughs, intentionally making fun of me.

"Shut up. She was… distracting, th-that's it,"

Why did I stutter?!

"Remember when you had to befriend Nicholas just to get her name and number?"

I don't get why he still remembered that but it's too humiliating to even reminisce about it.  

"Yeah, yeah I get it!" I hollered.  

I can't believe he exposed me just like that! Good thing Kurapika and that geezer aren't here.

Before long, Alluka steps out of the room, radiating an enthusiastic aura. She has her phone in her hand while quickly making her way towards us.  

"Alluka, what you got there?" I asked her. Alluka, then, eagerly faced her phone's screen towards us which reads…

"Padokea Republic," Gon reads.

Crap

Gon perked up upon realization, "Is that where the camp will take place?" he asked, a beaming smile plastered on his face.

Alluka nodded happily.  

I almost forgot about the camp thing…  I guess it'll be fun, (Your name) will be there participating after all.  

"Big brother, are you listening?" 

Alluka snapped me back from my thoughts. I looked up to see her looking slightly infuriated when she noticed that I wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry." I muttered.  

After two days
(cuz I'm drained af)
Sunday 
6:00 PM 

2nd person's point of view:

The silver-haired teen is busy packing his necessities when his phone reverberates beside him in which he noticed in an instant. 

Right before he could check his phone, Gon, all of sudden, proceeds inside his best friend's room, his own phone on his hand, "Have you received it?" he inquired in a curious tone, his hazel-colored eyes intently inspecting the email he recently received. 

"I was about to. What's in it?" Killua inquires, resuming on packing, even prioritizing on packing his snacks. 

Gon reread the email and of course, there are lists of some lame protocols, activities and their travel information. 

Before long, the spiky-haired boy spotted a note at the end which caught his attention, "The symbol on the top right corner of your screen will determine which team you'll be in. There will be two groups in total." Gon read aloud, with that being heard, Killua alerted and quickly checked his phone.  

"I got x." Gon informs.

"Same," Killua bluntly replied.

The two teens went to ask Alluka and fortunately, she's part of their team. It's a huge relief for the two. Still, overwhelming worry took over Killua who's afraid that you might be appointed on the opposing team.  

Your boyfriend immediately dials your number. He waited for you to pick up, rather impatiently as he grit his teeth. 

You finally picked up, "Killua?" you asked. 

"Have you checked your email?" 

"Wow, hello to you too. And Yes, I have. Is something the matter?" you asked from the other line, curiosity lacing your voice.  

The Next Day
Monday 
6:00 AM

The participants of the two-week camp were convened at the entrance hall of Lingon airport. For now, forty-five participants have arrived although they will have to wait for an hour for the airship to take off.  

Along with the group were Killua, Gon and Alluka. The silver-haired teen won't stop glancing back and forth over the airport's entrance and to his phone on hand, his constant tapping of his foot points out how nervous he was. Afraid that you may not show up on time.  

"Killua, there's still an hour left," Gon assured, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. 

Killua closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose, letting out a sigh after, "She's not answering my phone calls," he frowned, and lowered his gaze down on his phone screen on hand. 

At the same time, you were already approaching the entrance. You tighten your grip on the strap of your dark duffel bag that was hanging on your one shoulder as you agitatedly looked for a certain silver-haired male teen, for you didn't mean to miss his calls while heading your way to the airport.

Gon was the first one to notice you enter, his eyes lit up, "(Your name)! Over here!" he exclaimed happily, waving his hand to catch your attention but unaware that he's  gaining everyone's attention nearby. 

Killua looked up with a jolt, his pupils dilating at the moment he lay his blue-eyes on you. 

Gon successfully caught your attention, a beaming smile curved your lips as soon as glimpsed upon the enthusiastic spiky-haired male. 

Killua realized he's been staring for too long, causing his cheeks to somewhat heat up. The silver-haired teen gets a hold of himself, approaching you later with a deadpan expression. 

Abruptly, you stop in your tracks. You shrunk by the sight of your boyfriend now towering you, hands in his pockets. He's looking down at you as he gives off a menacing aura.

"I'm quite surprised to see you without that smartass tailing you," Killua boredly uttered.

"Killua, he's a college graduate." you pointed out, receiving an intimidating look from your boyfriend after. This made you flinch for a bit, "S-Sorry…"  you mumbled feebly, flickering your gaze on your feet. 

Before long, Killua pulls out one of his hands from his pockets. 

You looked up, slightly curious of what he's trying to do. Your boyfriend then took a step forward, his hand gently pushing the back of your head, bringing your face close. 

You have your ear pressed against his chest and fast yet faint heartbeats can be heard causing a blush to spread across your cheeks.  

"Your heart… I can hear it," you mumble in an awe.  

A barely audible 'tch' was heard from the silverette, "That's because I'm alive, (Your name)," he responded bluntly. 

"I-It's beating so fast…" you whispered, shyly.  

With that being said, "Isn't it obvious?" he scoffs, a sly smile curving his lips, "That's because you're here, pretty face." he whispered back, his lovingly voice made your cheeks even redder.

Killua: 1 
(Y/n): 0

"Killua…" you call on him. From your boyfriend, you received a hum as a response. 

"That's freakin' cheesy. What am I, some sort of caffeine-rich chocolate or something?" you snicker, attempting to tick your boyfriend and luckily for you, you succeeded.

Killua: -2
(Y/n): 1

An irritated smile curves Killua's lips. He crouched for a bit to lower his head on your ear, "If you were a chocolate… " he trailed off, your face heating up ridiculously when his breath made contact to your skin.

"... I'd definitely eat you," 

Killua: 10
(Y/n): e r r o r

An hour later
7:00 AM

The airship took off after the total of fifty participants settled their way in. Before they proceed, the host has to verify their registration individually through scanning the QR codes from the email they have received from them. 

The participants, along with the hosts and few chaperones assembled in a massive, spacious area which appears to have no furniture. 

You inspect your surroundings, you realize that half of the participants belong to your school. The other half were from the other schools existing in Saherta, combined. 

Just so you were inspecting the other participants, for a short while, you noticed someone watching you at the corner of your eye. In curiosity, you turn your head towards them. 

The person who you just saw staring for a second was a tall red-haired male. He's wearing a baggy black shirt and a pair of faded skinny jeans. 

At the time you caught him looking, he alerted and quickly turned his attention back to his friends. 

"Checking someone out already?" 

You heard Killua's somewhat annoyed tone lacing his cold voice, startling you in the process. He stepped beside you with a bored look on his face.

Furrowing your eyebrows towards him, "Of course not," you responded firmly.  

"Good evening participants. We're giving you a few moments to settle down and assemble on your respective teams for we are proceeding on discussing the camp protocols. My name is Knuckle!" announced the man with a pompadour style of hair. He wears a white overcoat and baggy pants of corresponding color. 

The other applicants, especially the female ones were squealing not because they find him attractive, it's the adorable puppies and dogs crowding around his feet. 

(A/N: JIC you're wondering, I haven't seen or read any fics with Knuckle in it or Imreallyjustlazytoevenreadfanficsnowadayslmao. Anyway, I really appreciate him as a character, he's prolly my second favorite character of HxH before Chrollo… or Killua— or I'll just… shut up ;v;)

Killua and you shared each other's glances, "So… see you later?" you chuckle awkwardly. 

Unfortunately, you were enlisted on the opposing team. Killua didn't even want to go to this camp upon witnessing that but good thing you have convinced him to join anyways. 

"I'll still keep my eyes on you, idiot," he muttered bluntly, pinching your left cheek randomly.

Pursing your lips, "O-Ow," you whined in a quiet voice, your hand gently rubbing your sore cheek to soothe the pain. 

After witnessing your reaction, Killua let out a scoff, looking down at you with his lips curved into a smirk. 

Without saying anything, he brought his hands back in his pockets, turning on his heels and casually walked away. 

♡♡♡

After the discussion, you and the rest of the participants are now free to roam and explore around the airship. With regards to what Knuckle has announced earlier, the airship's disembarkation will be tomorrow morning at six. 

There were rooms reserved only for the applicants, maximum of five people each. Luckily, Killua has found a room for the four of you before the others could pick their own. 

The morning light permeated through the massive transparent-glass window, viewing the breathtaking sight below. 

"Woah, look! It looks pretty down below!" Alluka happily exclaimed, a beaming smile spreading across her lips as she pressed her palms on the glass, gazing down to the view.  

The room is spacious and convenient. It has five double beds, a flat-screen TV and a luxurious bathroom. 

You placed your duffel bag on your bed,  "Now I get why it costs that much." a nervous laugh escaped your lips while you inspected the room in admiration.  

Killua who is already plopping himself on his bed, "Don't mind it. We still have twelve hours for us to enjoy it anyways." he uttered, his eyes were closed, his arms folded openly behind his head.  

"Big brother! I'll go check on something real quick." Alluka suddenly chimed, hastily making her way towards the door which caught her big brother off-guard. 

"Oi Alluka! Wait—" Before Killua could even finish his sentence, his little sister already closed the door shut behind her.  

A frustrated groan escaped Killua's lips, rising up to his feet, "I'll go check on her," he sighed deeply, trudging his way towards the door. 

"I'll come," Gon volunteered, following his best friend behind. Before long, you heard the door closed shut. 

That only leaves you, alone in the massive room filled with tranquil silence. As you fished out your phone from your pockets, you heard the door creaked open. 

In a curious tone, "You're back already?" you inquired, assuming it was Killua or Gon who entered.  

You looked up, your eyes widening for a bit to see the red-haired male teen from earlier, who's also quite surprised to see you.  

He's tall and still maintains his serious demeanor. What caught your eye was his dark duffel bag that looks exactly like yours. 

'That's probably why this guy is staring earlier… ' you thought in your mind, tearing off your gaze from his bag, looking forward towards him after.  

The guy noticed that you were staring at his bag for a moment, he tightened his grip on its strap, "We have the same duffel bags." he says bluntly. 

You chuckled nervously, "Y-Yeah, seems like it," you manage to utter, focusing your gaze on your feet with a twinge of embarrassment. 

There's an awkward tension between the two of you, until you muster up your courage to break the ice, "M-May I help you?" you asked the guy reluctantly. 

"The chaperone told me that there's one more vacant here…" He uttered timidly, scratching the back of his head, shifting his gaze away.  

"I see," 

The red-haired teen then offered his hand to you. You were startled for a bit from his sudden movement in which he noticed, "What? You've never shook anyone's hand before?" he questions, a small sly smile forming his lips. "The name's Akao, Yuzuru Akao from Feyre High." he introduces.  

After hearing his introduction, you perked up upon hearing the name of your hometown. You accept his hand, shaking it afterward with a genuine smile. 

"Feyre High? From Feyre City?"

"Well, obviously." Akao scoffs.  

"I'm (Your name), (Whole name)," you introduced. You let go of his hand, looking up to him to see him staring at you in slight surprise and wonder.  

"U-Uh, you're a (Last name). You and your family have contributed so much in the city," Akao utters shyly. 

With that being said, you became flustered, "I wasn't involved actually. It's all on my parents' hard work." you explained and nervously laughed. 

Akao, then bowed in front of you which caught you off-guard, "On behalf of the children in the orphanage, thank you very much for letting them experience a great childhood," he blurted out.  

Akao's visage and voice may be inexpressive, but based on his words, you found him utterly sincere. 

A while after, you heard the door open. 

You dart your gaze towards the door. There stood your silver-haired boyfriend, narrowing his eyes back and forth at you and the red-haired male in front of you. 

"Ah Killua! Meet Akao, he'll be joining us for a while." you introduced. 

Killua didn't utter the word. Instead, he stared boredly towards Akao while the red-haired teen stared back. Awkward atmosphere is starting to fill up the room the longer they stare at each other. 

"Why do you have my girlfriend's bag?" Killua asked, coldly. 

"It's mine." / "It's Akao's."

Unexpectedly, you and Akao responded in unison which aroused the silverette's suspicion. 

Killua lets out an incredulous scoff, grabbing your hand and drags you out of the room, leaving Akao behind. 

Your boyfriend shuts the door closed, then he faced you with a pissed look, "Isn't he the guy you were checking out earlier?" he asked discreetly, suspicious eyes narrowing towards yours.  

"Are you being serious right now?" you eyed him back in disbelief. "Like I said, I checked no one out." you sighed. 

An idea then pops up in your mind, making you curve your lips into a mischievous smile. The pissed silverette gave you a confused look, having no idea what you're currently thinking. 

"Perhaps… you're jelly?" you teased. Followed by a snicker escaping out of your lips.

Killua's cheeks randomly reddens, his lips quivering as he tries to come up for some words to respond to you. Before long, he placed his hands on each of your shoulders, startling you for a bit.  

You darted your gaze up to him to see his troubled, embarrassed face. You felt suddenly fuzzy as you couldn't help but to think how adorable Killua looks getting teased.  

Hesitantly, he said, "W-Well…  isn't it normal for me to get jealous?" Killua stuttered, bringing his gaze away from yours.   

"After all…" Killua trailed off, bringing his dazing blue eyes back to yours, a passionate smile curves his lips. 

… I'm yours and you're mine only."

No words came out from your mouth, for you didn't expect that kind of response from him. You kept your eyes on his blue ones, though blood already rushed up your cheeks, you can also feel your heart beating at a rapid pace.  

Killua eventually removed his hands from your shoulders, turning his head away timidly, "That sounded cheesy, isn't it?" he murmured, enough only for you to hear.  

You vigorously shook your head as a no,  feebly flitting your gaze on your shoes, still blushing ridiculously. 

Killua heaves a small sigh before stepping forward. He held on both of your arms, shifting it to his sides looking like you're bear hugging him. 

Your boyfriend also wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his face on the crook of your neck after.  

You closed your eyes, a smile spread across your lips as you hugged him tighter. 

"(Your name)?" Killua calls on you in an undertone. 

"Yes?" you replied. 

There was a pause of silence. Killua is seemingly hesitating to tell you what he wanted to say, "I know I've said this lots of times already and right now it's really embarrassing for me to say it," Killua admits, tightening his hug. 

"I love you, so much. Please keep that in mind always." 

"Are you leaving? Why do you sound so sad?" you pout. 

Killua took a while to think, he wondered vaguely why you would come up with that conclusion. He releases you from his hug, his sad-looking blue eyes stared. Killua then brought his hand to your cheek, caressing it gently. 

"If I do leave… would you still love me?" 

At the moment you heard his query, you stared back at him, trying to see if he's really serious or he's just messing around since his question somehow gave you a pinch to your heart.  

Killua noticed this, and immediately apologized. "That sounded sad, sorry," he murmured, embarrassed. He quickly flits his gaze away. 

Your boyfriend reaches out for the door knob and was about to open the door, until you grabbed his unoccupied hand before he could do so. Killua looked back at you with a puzzled look.  

"If you ever leave, I'd follow you. That's how much I love you." 

End of Chapter 22

Thank you for reading and also for 11k views! (。’▽’。)♡

I'm tired. xnzisjsjxjsiisudkcjcsuisjd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...