Survivors Of The Lost

De iamaaliyahakram

2020/05/29 #105 Sorrows #394 spiritual First I thought to tell you everything, What Iam hiding and why? Bu... Mais

COPYRIGHT
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
THE END

29

654 17 2
De iamaaliyahakram

"What are you doing?"

Ayah quickly shut down the laptop she was working on. She kept her hand on her chest and turned around breathing heavily. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You scared the living daylights out of me."

"What?" Shayan smirked. Shooking her head she turned to the laptop.

"What what?" She looked away when shayan came in front of her. He laughed at her child ness.

"Come on I just asked you what were you doing." He came and sat down next to her on the couch. He bumped his shoulder with her. Not able to resist his touch she leaned into him. She kept her face on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Ayah was still getting habitat to everything. She didn't do much household chores. Katheejah had been nothing but sweet to her and shayan.

Just like her mother-in-law said she was having a great time. She realised that this, was the most important phase of her life.

It was shayan's birthday tomorrow and she had completely forgotten it. After many sessions of cursing herself she finally took the laptop to surf the internet and find some ideas.

But shayan had to ruin it. She just sat there. Feeling like a complete fool. It was shayan's first birthday after their wedding she didn't even remember.

She had so many plans before her marriage. She had various ideas to please him. But now when the day was here and she knew the actual shayan, the planned ideas seemed so stupid to her.

She wanted do something for his birthday, What a mature person would do rather than what a lovestruck teenager would do.

"Im hungry." Ayah spoke. She was feeling exhausted. All the thinking and continuously typing tired her out.

"Lets get you something to eat" He lifted her face from his shoulder. He gave her a peck on the cheek and sprinted out of the room.

Sighing to herself she opened the laptop and cleared the Browser history but unknown to her he had already seen her typing.

He knew ayah would be beyond embarrassed if he told her that he saw that she typed 'how to impress husband on his birthday?' So he pretended that he didn't see anything.

He laughed on his way to kitchen. He bumped into katheejah making him stagger backwards.

He looked at her, not accusingly but with love, care and respect. Katheeja gave him a wide grin.

Shayan was in a better mood. Everything was perfect. He gave her a generous smile and walked away.

Surprised by his actions katheejah's heart melted for the poor boy. Smiling to herself she went to her room.

Shayan filled a glass with milk and grabbed a few packets of oreos and went upstairs. He knew it was ayah's favourite.

Although they just had lunch ayah still felt hungry. Stress taking a toll on her. Making it difficult for her to even rest.

Once shayan came into the room she grabbed the oreos and milk. She dipped the oreos in milk and munched on them. Unfazed by the amusing look shayan gave her.

Ringing of the phones disturbed her. She looked at the phone. Infact she glared at it. Chuckling to himself shayan fended his phone.

He frowned looking at the caller ID. He put it for silence letting the call go to voicemail. She raised an eyebrow at him. Before he could say anything the phone rang again.

Sighing to himself he picked up the phone.

"What?" He hissed at the person. He waited for a long time until the other person spoke. His forehead creased with worry lines.

"Okay... yeah.... Im coming" he hung up the phone. He came near me and sat down. Slowly he started talking, making sure he doesn't use the wrong words and hurt her.

But unknown to him she was excited that he was going out so she would be able to plan a surprise.

"Its kinda of an emergency back in the office" shayan carefully chose his words. She pouted at him. Even though she wanted him to go, she didnt want it anymore. Shayan shook his head.

"Ill be back soon." He convinced her. She bobbed her head.

"I want chocolate icecream. Can you bring it while coming?" She asked innocently.

He nodded her head. He went to the closet and took his clothes. Once all ready he left for his work leaving ayah on her own.

Confused by her thoughts she wore her abaya and left the house. She told driver the direction to the mall. She leaned on the window. She took a moment to close her eyes and wonder how her life has transformed. Just a month ago she was single but not happy and carefree.

And now when she is married she is happy and carefree. This feeling was scaring her. This was the total opposite to what people talk.

When the vehicle stopped in front of the mall she paid the driver and got out of the car. There was numerous shops in the mall.

She couldnt decide on what to buy. It was only a month to their wedding. She didn't know what would he like to have as a birthday gift.

She strolled in the mall for a few minutes until her eyes fell into a watch shop. Smiling to herself she entered the shop.

She bought a watch. She bought some decorating stuff. She headed to home soon after she paid the bill. Right then her phone pinged with a message.

Jaan: Will be late when I reach home. Please have your dinner and sleep well. Take care :)

She sighed. She was disappointed. She didnt bother to reply. Once she reached home she found katheeja seated in the living room. Magazine in hand. Once she noticed her presence she smiled at ayah.

Ayah smiled back at her. She picked up the heavy bags and kept it near the staircase. She felt tired. She sat down next to katheeja. She gulped down a glass of water. Once she told katheeja of her plan about shayan's birthday she went upstairs.

There was a plenty of time till shayan returns so she laid her back and closed her eyes. She didnt even realise that she had slept.

The barring sound of phone ringing woke her up. She looked at the clock on the side table. It was 11.45 in night. She looked at the caller ID to find shayan calling her.

She answered the phone but didn't dare speaking. They both stayed like that in silence. Shayan was the first to break the silence.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"I was sleeping." She replied to him. Her voice was hoarse. He nodded his head. Then he remembered that she couldn't see him.

"Ill be home in 30 minutes. Go back to sleep." He said. She nodded her head. She didnt say anything. On the other side she could hear people arguing.

"I'll call you back later." After a few minutes he said. The line went dead. She didnt know why a tear trickled down her face. She wiped it quickly and got up. Cheering up herself from remembering all the positive things she started decorationg the room from blowing the balloons.

One by one she was done decorating. The room was looking pretty good. More beautiful than she expected.

She looked at the clock. It took her exactly 1 hour to do all this. It was 12.45 in night and shayan wasnt still there. Calming her raging thoughts she changed into something.

She sat cross legged on the floor. Her stomach rumbled. But she was lazy to get up. She let the calls of her stomach unheard.

After about 10 minutes of waiting she started to feel sleepy again. She heard footsteps outside. She knew he was here. Now when he was finally here her heart started beating loudly.

She sat like that. Stilled. She didnt move. The door slowy opened. Shayan thought she might have gone back to sleep.

He was shocked to see all the decorations. Of course he knew it was his birthday but it had been years since someone surprised him.

He slowly walked inside and knelt down before ayah. He stared at the beauty in front of him. He looked at her with throbing love. He had thought nth time how he got so lucky to be blessed with her. He made ayah stand up. They both stood at a very low distance.

"Happy birthday" ayah wished him. His heart filled with emotions. Shayan enclosed her in his arms and kissed her gently. "Thank you" he whispered countless of times. He realised something close to fear that how precious ayah had become to him and at no cost he was willing to lose her.

The rosy flowers hid behind the bushes. The moon blushed amidst the clouds. The stars twinkled. The last of the flickering candles dimmed as they sealed their bond as husband and wife.

~THE END~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
160K 7.4K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
957K 57.7K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...