๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐•๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€...

By kourourou

โš ๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐ด๐‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 21

5K 198 1.3K
By kourourou

12:00 PM

2nd person's point of view: 

"Not only have you bought him a case of (favorite beverage), but you're also planning to buy that?" Souga questions you, a disbelief expression can be seen on his face. 

Shifting your gaze towards Souga, "No one's going to change my mind, not even you, Einstein," you formed a smile, more like a pissed-looking type of smile before handing a card to the cashier. 

"Are you sure about that? Remember (Your name), that dimwit is your boyfriend, not your child," Souga narrowed his cold eyes towards you. 

Before you could retort back, the cashier somehow tapped your shoulder. 

"Ma'am, this is your school's ID card," 

"Oh shoot," you frantically took the card from the cashier's hand and apologized. You fished out your wallet from your backpack, this time, you hand your ATM card to the cashier. 

Embarrassed by this, "I'm sorry," you mumbled apologetically towards the cashier. 

Upon witnessing that, Souga let out a scornful snicker which made you shoot him a pissed look.

♡♡♡

"I just don't get why you bought him a—"

"Look Souga," you faced him, your firm gaze is being focused towards him, "It's my cash. It's my decision whether what I'm going to do with it," you sassed.

Letting out a sigh of defeat, "Fine," Souga grumbled, "You're starting to sound like my mother, it's annoying," he added, closing his eyes and walked away.  

A disbelief scoff escaped your lips, "You may be smart but still you're a hole of an ass," you mumbled angrily under your breath, watching the male teen walk away with a pissed look.  

2:00 PM

After hanging out with Souga for half a day, you headed your way to Killua's apartment while Souga proceeds his way home. 

"We're glad you're here, (Your name)," Kurapika sighed deeply in relief. 

With that deep sigh somehow worried you a bit, "Why? Did something happen?" you inquire, placing the case of (favorite beverage) on the transparent glass-made coffee table.  

"(Favorite beverage)... All this for Killua?" Leorio looked at the items in awe, "Damn, that kid hits the jackpot," the adult whispers to himself with a grin.  

"Life must be good to have a girlfriend," Leorio added with a laugh, giving you a pat on the back.  

"Don't listen to him, (Your name)," Kurapika uttered to you discreetly with a disbelief sigh, guiding you towards a room which you presume is Killua's room. 

Then you suddenly realize that it's going to be your first time entering a male's room. 

You step back instinctively, "Is there something wrong, (Your name)?" Gon asks you in worry.  

Feeling slightly embarrassed, "I-Is it okay?" you quietly asked. 

"Of course~" Gon beamed, "It's not like Killua's going to do something sensual. If he does, just scream—" his words got cut off by Kurapika.

"Gon, I think it's best if you stay away from Leorio for the meantime," the blonde adult facepalmed. With a blushing face, you nodded in agreement. 

"What's wrong? Isn't it normal for couples to do it—"

You didn't even want to listen to the rest of Gon's statement as you headed inside the room hastily, closing the door behind you after.  

With a sigh escaping from your lips, "How come he's so casual while talking such things like that… " you mumbled under your breath in an incredulous tone. 

You looked around the room you're in.  The empty candy wrappers, snacks scraps and dirty laundry all scattered around the carpeted floor were the first thing you see. 

A sudden groaning was heard, making you dart your gaze towards a huge bed. There, you see Killua shifting his body to the other side. 

You figured that Killua was sleeping. He could have noticed you in an instant at the time you stepped in, but he's there, snoring. 

Leisurely making your way towards the silverette's bed, you placed one (favorite beverage) on his nightstand. You couldn't even get to see his sleeping face since he got his blanket draped over his head.  

"You must be very tired… Didn't I tell you to go home early last night?" you whisper with a frown forming your lips, "Ah right," you suddenly thought of something. 

You sat on the side of Killua's bed, placing your backpack on your lap and began searching for something when you realized it wasn't there, "Huh? I swear I put it inside here… oh, right," a sigh escaped your lips upon realization. 

♡♡♡

Meanwhile, Souga headed to his room, he placed the laminated paper bag on his desk when he heard something unusual. 

"That's weird, I only bought myself clothes," Souga mumbled to himself in wonder. 

Taking a look inside of the paper bag, an incredulous scoff escaped his lips upon seeing a neatly wrapped box inside it.  

"How come she forgot about this…" he sighed, "She's been blabbering all the time on how excited she is upon giving this to that dimwit," Souga then grumbled, placing the box on his desk before taking his leave. 

♡♡♡

"How can I forget that?" you whisper to yourself in frustration, gritting your teeth.

"Should I get it?— no, Killua may wake up before I return back," you muttered to yourself, pacing back and forth. 

You dropped both of your hands to the side, heaving a sigh of defeat, "I guess I'll just give you that tomorrow… or this graduation," your eyes lit up at that thought.  

Bringing your phone out to check, you have confirmed that the graduation ceremony is indeed happening this week.

"I can't believe this… it's all happening quite fast," you whisper to yourself in awe. 

"But first…" you trail off, inspecting the room in its messy state then shifted your gaze towards the silverette who's sound asleep, "Take some rest while I clean your room," you curve the corner of your lips into a sly smile, referring to Killua.

You took off your jacket before commencing your cleaning session. 

You went to pick up his dirty laundry first, "Does this guy doesn't have any baskets to put these in?" you let out a disbelief scoff.

"He's a rich-ass guy and can't afford one—" You were about to head outside and ask for a laundry basket, when you happen to see it conveniently placed beside his closet. 

After almost an hour of non-stop cleaning, you've managed to make the room look spotless. You've also organized the contents in his shelves, such as his books, CDs, magazines. 

You have also thought of cleaning under his bed. You crouched down and you spotted some of his secret stash, boxes of snacks, sweets. You've also found stacked up magazines, and that's when you thought cleaning under his bed is not a great idea at all.  

Standing up, you were dusting your shirt off when you happened to see a black cloth sitting on his bed. You reluctantly picked it up, exactly when you heard Killua's groggy groan beside you. 

"… I told you… not to enter unless (Your name) arrived, didn't I?" 

The silverette groggily grumbled, removing the blanket off his face. With the cloth hanging on the tip of your index finger, you made eye contact with the half-asleep male. 

Killua squinted his eyes towards you, his realization then hits himself afterward, "Oh, you're here… I'm sorry, did you wait for me to wake up?" he inquires in a concerned voice, letting out a yawn while he rubs his eyes. 

"Don't be. I've been keeping myself busy, cleaning your... " you trailed off as soon as you shift your gaze towards the cloth that's been hanging on your finger,

Realizing what actually is, you screamed and frantically threw the cloth on Killua's face. The male teen got flustered by this and panicked, he instinctively threw the cloth back at you and fortunately, you avoided it by dodging. 

"THAT'S DISGUSTING!" Killua yelled angrily, a vein popping up his forehead. 

"KILLUA, THAT'S YOURS!" you exasperated, your face reddening. 

In a poof, Killua's face turns crimson red in utter embarrassment. He frantically rose up from his bed, even staggering a bit when he quickly took the cloth from the floor and threw it inside the laundry basket.  

"Fvck… this is embarrassing...." Killua grumbled to himself, a frustrated sigh leaving his lips while he ran his pale fingers through his silver locks. 

The room was filled with an awkward silence as the two of you just stood there quietly, too embarrassed to even break the ice.  

The door then suddenly flew open, breaking the awkward tension that was present in the room

There stood two males, panicking, "We heard a scream!" Gon yells in a fighting stance, beside him is Leorio who has his gaze narrowing towards Killua.  

Kurapika, who's standing outside the door, heaved a sigh of disbelief while he brought his hand to his face.

With Leorio placing a hand on Gon's shoulder, "Gon, let's retreat," the man uttered discreetly with a slight nervousness lacing his voice.

 "Why? Do you mean they're not—" 

"OH MY GOD, GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!" Killua fumes, throwing the objects near him towards the two, forcing them to step out of the room.

"Alright, geez…" Leorio raises his arm, shielding himself from the objects being thrown at them. 

"Killua, that hurts!" Gon whines, who just got hit by a bottle of lotion. 

"What a temper… " Leorio grumbled, stomping out of the room with Gon before slamming the door shut. 

Letting out an incredulous scoff, Killua spun around facing you, "Do me a favor, will you? Let's forget that didn't happen," he sighed. 

"You don't need to tell me," you uttered, throwing him a dark sleeveless shirt, "Put that on at least," you muttered shyly, facing the other way with a slight blush appearing on your cheeks.

Startled, "S-sure," Killua responded and proceeded on wearing the tank top. Before he could even pull his top down, you tossed his (favorite beverage) in a low ark towards him. 

Catching him off-guard, he still managed to catch it when the drink landed on to his stomach. 

"You're throwing stuff at me now?" Killua narrowed his eyes towards you. Suddenly, his gaze softens when he sees you approaching towards him, wrapping your arms around him and begins nuzzling on his chest after. 

With a faint pink tint on his cheeks, "(Y-Your name)..." Killua mumbles quietly, placing the (favorite beverage) on a desk before hugging you back.

Killua casually rests his chin on top of your head as his hand is gently stroking the back of your head. 

"Are you still tired?" you whisper, enough only for the silverette to hear.  

The corner of Killua's lips curved into a genuine smile, his eyes were closed while he keeps on stroking your hair gently. 

"Not anymore," he whispers back. 

An hour earlier

1:25 PM

"H-Here it is, sir," 

In a dark and secluded alleyway, there stood a man wearing an e-shop uniform. The man's legs were trembling, indicating how scared he is at the moment. 

"You also took a photo of her school ID? Impressive. I have come to think on executing you at this very moment but I guess I'll have to spare you," 

Tears were already streaming down of the man's face, "T-Thank you!" he cried before running off for his dear life, leaving the mysterious adult behind with a disgusted look.  

Inspecting the piece of paper along with the photo on his hand, "How lucky… " the man scoffs, an egoistic grin can be seen on his face. 

The man then felt his phone buzz from his pockets. He quickly folds the paper and places it in his back pocket, his other hand fishing out his device and taps the green icon. 

"Ah, mama!" 

"Milluki, did you get something?" 

"Yes, mama. Good thing I arrived earlier than those two twats. I got all her information, even her school ID. I might look into it as soon as I get home," 

"Very well. We'll discuss about this later," 

With a beep sound, the obese adult placed his phone back to his pocket, "This is a pain in the ass…" he grumbled in frustrated tone, taking his leave afterward. 

Current time
3:25 PM 

"Wow… I still can't believe you actually bought me these," Killua's eyes were lit up upon seeing the case of (favorite beverage) inside their two-door fridge.

"It must be heaven to have a girlfriend like (Your name), right Killua?" Leorio laughs, ruffling the male teen's hair.  

This made Killua irritated as he swats the adult's hand away, "S-Shut up, geezer," he muttered, "Go get your own," he added.

"Oi no need to be so bitter," Leorio sighed, glancing on his wrist clock as his eyes went wide in shock. He panicked and quickly grabbed his suitcase from the living room.  

"Huh? Where are you going old man?" Killua asked in curiosity, casually drinking his drink while watching Leorio quickly heading to the door. 

"Medical Center and FOR THE LAST TIME, DON'T CALL ME OLD MAN!," he growled angrily at Killua before slamming the door closed.  

"Gee, what a temper…" Killua uttered with his eyes closed, his finger sticking in his ear. 

"Speak for yourself," Kurapika sighed. 

A few moments after, the three of you heard a click sound coming from a certain door, "Oh, Alluka's awake," Killua mutters.

You shift your gaze towards the door opening. There, Alluka groggily walks out from her room, perking up when she sees you. 

"(Your name)-nee!" she exclaimed, "What brings you here?" Alluka quickly approaches you, a tight hug from the female soon followed. 

While the two of you converse, Killua walks towards the two males and speaks discreetly, "What should I do? I don't even know what to g-get her," he whispers, a slight panic lacing his trembling voice. 

With a confused tone,"Huh? What for? Is her birthday tomorrow?" Gon raised an eyebrow at his silverette friend.

"Just because she bought you a case of (favorite beverage) does not mean she expects something in return," Kurapika pointed out. 

"I-I know… but I have to," 

"Then ask," Gon suggests. 

"But I want it to be a surprise," 

Kurapika sighed in disbelief, 'This is why I don't want to enter a committed relationship,' he thought, sweat dropping.  

"Let's just talk about this later, okay?" Kurapika heaves another sigh, "It's better to talk about this without her," he suggested, referring to you. The two male teens nodded in agreement.

♡♡♡

Just like they agreed upon, they have discussed the matter after you left the apartment. They've also told Leorio about it when he arrived from work.  

"I think it wasn't really that necessary, Killua," Leorio sweat drops with the idea.  

"That's what I said," Kurapika sighed for the nth time. A witty guy like him, is even gradually losing his interest during their discussion.  

A vein pops up on Killua's forehead, "If you don't want to help then fine! I'll do it myself," Killua blurted out, abruptly standing up from his seat. 

On the other hand, Gon who's seemingly thinking deeply rubs his chin with his hand, his hazel-orbs focused on his feet. 

Killua along with the two males glanced over to their male friend in curiosity, until Gon suddenly perked up as a bright idea crossed his mind. 

The ravennette told the three what he had in mind, receiving disbelief and confused expressions from Kurapika and Leorio. The two are opposed to his idea, for it is preposterous and clearly not Killua's thing to do. 

"It's cute and all, however, Killua requires vast courage and has to sacrifice his dignity just for him to do that," Kurapika explains with Leorio nodding in agreement. 

"Ehhh?" Gon frowns before pressing his forehead against the table, steam coming out from his ears as he tries to think further, "I didn't know relationships would be this difficult," he muttered and tilted his head up, his chin  resting on the table. 

"I'll do it," Killua stated after he deeply thought about Gon's idea. 

"See? Even Killua is against your idea—" Leorio stopped amidst his sentence, he turned his head back to Killua with his eyes widening in shock, "What n-now?" he stuttered. 

Kurapika, who also didn't expect the silverette teen to agree, has his eyes slightly enlarged, his mouth slightly ajar.

Friday
1:00 AM

"Huh? Her school's ID is completely useless…" the obese-man let out a incredulous scoff.

In frustration, he clicked away on his mouse connected to his computer, scrolling through your non-stop list of extracurricular activities you've participated these past three years.  

"I should have killed that guy… this is trash—" Milluki's words were cut off when he glanced upon an activity you've recently signed in to, "Summer Camp?" he questions as he moves the cursor. 

"Huh? That's next week. I guarantee Kil will be participating as well," he muttered, a smug smile can be seen on his face.

"Pathetic… I guess it's useful after all," he grumbled. It creates a creaking sound when he leaned his back against the backrest of his office chair, unaware that it may break any moment.  

Grabbing his phone from his filthy, food scraps-filled desk, he dials a number and pressed against his ear. He waited for his call to be answered.

While waiting, he slowly spun his chair until a beep sound was heard. 

"What is it?" 

On Milluki's visage, appears a smug expression.

"Ilu-nii, you and mama want to take Kil back, right?" 

Graduation Day
9:45 AM

Before ten am approaches, staff members and parents make their way to the gym and take their seats.  

The emcee announces the commencement of the event. The school band strikes up and the graduating students proceed their way in the gym individually. 

The principal addresses the audience with some opening remarks. Followed by the emcee reading out each of the graduates’ names.

Of course, the school year xxxx's valedictorian, Kai Han, is now his turn for his speech. Before he got up the stage, you gave him an encouraging smile and a thumbs-up in which he gave you a happy grin in return. 

The event only took two hours. It's quite lengthy but at least it already ended.

Your parents, Aunt Lori and your younger cousins were congratulating you and Nicholas. You even took a group photo taken by Souga. 

"Congrats," Souga muttered, a sly smile forming his lips as he handed you back your phone. 

Your jaw-dropped upon witnessing the moment, your eyes glistening in delight, perking up, "You smiled…" you trail off as you couldn't get rid of your gaze off from him, along with the dorky smile that was present in your face. 

"Hmp," Souga closed his eyes and spun around coolly, walking away with his hands in his pockets. His cool-like presence attracting the females' gazes as he was heading his way out. 

"He looks hella fine," 

"Shut it, he might hear you," 

Your formed your lips into a pout. You were just about to ask him to smile once again, unfortunately, he already left. 

Suddenly, you felt someone's presence behind you, "Congrats, (Your name)~" a girly-voice chirped.

Your eyes lit up in recognition, spinning around, you see Retz in front of you with a huge smile on her face. 

"Retz!" you yell happily, giving your blond friend an attack hug, "I can't believe you're here," you murmured, pulling away after. 

"Surprise~" Retz chuckles, her turquoise eyes glistening with the corner of her lips forming into a genuine smile. 

♡♡♡

Retz had thought it would be nice to roam around. You figured it's your last day here in this school anyways so you agreed with that idea. 

The two of you were pacing your way leisurely, both of your footsteps resonating along the empty corridors, "(Your name)..." Retz call on you all of sudden. 

Shifting your gaze towards your blond friend, she has his turquoise eyes lowered on her feet, her hands held behind her and her lips curved into a genuine smile, "I've thought about what you said before… and apparently, I went to talked to Gon, Killua and the rest of my friends yesterday," she started, stopping at her tracks and looked up, her sad eyes connecting to your startled (eye color) orbs.  

Basically, Retz told you everything that all happened yesterday. You've discovered from her story that Gon and the others told her not to feel sorry, for no one's really at fault and that it'll be best if they become on good terms once again.  

And of course, Retz also found out yesterday about how they've already met you plus your recent relationship with Killua which brought the female blond in extreme happiness. 

"Agh! What a small world, am I right?" Retz chuckles happily, "But... " her voice suddenly sounded pale. 

You looked up to her, who has a sad smile plastered on her visage, "None of that will happen without you, (Your name)," she breathed out. 

With Retz pulling you into an embrace, your lips curved into a faint smile, wrapping your arms around her after.  

"I'm really glad I met you," Retz whispers, her voice lacing with utter glee.  

"Me too. I'm also grateful that I met you," you chuckled softly. 

♡♡♡

Unfortunately for you, Retz has to take her leave for she is heading somewhere for some urgent matter, leaving you alone inside the building. 

You were making your way back to the gymnasium, assuming the audience along with the staff members have already left since the event ended an hour ago. 

What bothers you at some point is that you haven't talked to Killua ever since this morning. Also, the only time you saw him was when his name was called and climbed up to the stage.  

You also considered sending him a message but you come to realize that Killua lost his phone last week. 

A deep sigh escaped your lips, "He could have at least… give me a hi or something," you mumble to yourself in dismay, pursing your lips. 

"I miss him already…"

Stepping out of the building, you observed that there were still people around taking pictures, chattering, doing their businesses and stuff. 

You flickered your gaze intently through the crowd, hoping you'd find any signs of the silverette. 

Instead, there was something or someone else approaching which draws not only everyone's attention but also yours.  

"Oh my, that's adorable!"

"Quick, take a picture!" 

You couldn't help but to smile at the sight which seems to be a grumpy-looking cat mascot. After some people asked him for pictures, you soon realize that the mascot is now approaching towards you with his adorable small steps.  

"...w-what?" you asked yourself with slight disbelief and confusion. 

The adorable grumpy-looking feline mascot then stopped in front of you,  which seems to be looking a bit shy when it reluctantly raises both of its arms overhead with an 'M', forming a heart shape. 

"F-Fuck, this is embarrassing…" 

You heard a familiar cold yet muffled voice from the mascot, which makes your heart skip a beat upon recognition. 

Curiosity got the best of you. Stepping forward toward the adorable-looking mascot in front of you, its hands frantically held yours for it knew what you're trying to do.  

Fortunately, you managed to slip your hands from its grasp. Lifting the head part up, revealed a certain someone you were expecting all along.  

With him completely taking the head part off, "Agh, d-do you really have to do that?" Killua clicks his tongue in annoyance, a noticeable pink tint can be seen on his cheeks along with his ears reddening.  

He has beads of sweat on the side of his face, his silver-hair is still messy yet you still find him utterly attractive.  

Before you knew, you felt blood rushing up your cheeks as you stared at the silver-haired teen for too long.

"How long are you going to stare?" Killua  curves his lips into a devilish smirk, jabbing his index finger on your forehead. 

"Quit that!" you whine, swatting his hands away.

You brought your hand to your forehead and began rubbing the sore part, "If I had the chance, I'd stare at you forever," you mutter rather straightforwardly, darting your gaze away shyly.  

With Killua, not expecting that kind of response from you, felt his cheeks gradually heat up.  

"(Your name)..." 

With your hand still soothing your forehead, you looked up to him curiously with a hum as a response.

Killua brought your face closer towards him by his hand pushing the back of your head, making you flinch in the process. 

"You don't have to worry, I guarantee you'll be waking up to see my face every  morning," he whispers to your ear lovingly, his breath touching your skin, causing you to shiver down your spine. 

With this occurrence, you knew for sure that you fell for the mischievous idiot even hard. Killua finally released you and fishes out something inside the head part of his costume.  

Killua reaches out a photo which appears to be his selfie, along with you sleeping peacefully.

Observing the clothes you were wearing in the photo, you figured it was taken weeks ago, when you two have your first date.  

"...what," your blushing, embarrassed state turns into a bland, poker face instantaneously. ._.

"What's wrong? You looked cute. Plus, it's our first ever picture of us together~" Killua happily informs, grinning ear to ear.

You took the photo from him with hesitance, "You looked cute too…" you mumbled shyly, pursing your lips as you stared at the photo on your hand. 

"Of course, we looked cute together," Killua smiled slyly, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, your skin coming contact with the soft furry cloth that the silverette's currently wearing. 

"Killua, don't tell me you had to wear this mascot around just to give this," you uttered in a concerned tone, your lips forming into a frown.  

Killua pauses for a moment to think for a response. He averted his blue eyes away in slight unease,"Actually… yeah," he admitted in a quiet voice, a sigh of defeat escaping his lips afterward. 

"Is it worth it?" 

"K-Kinda?" he reluctantly responded , sounding a bit indecisive.  

After his response, you brought both of your hands on his cheeks, cupping it. Killua slightly jolts up by this. With his blue orbs, he stared and eventually got lost by yours.  

With the silverette blinking a few times, "W-What are you doing?" Killua stutters, a puzzled look can be seen on his visage. 

"Making everything worth it," you whisper to him lovingly.

You stood on tiptoe… 

Killua then felt his time stopped when your lips met his.

Your heart pounded against your chest as you couldn't stand on tiptoe much longer. 

With the silverette noticing this, he kissed back. He then casually wrapped his arms around your frame, lowering down for you to have your feet flat on the ground. 

When the two of you parted, the both of you stared at each other passionately. 

Killua brought his hand on your face to cup your soft cheek, gently rubbing it with his thumb. Killua leaned close to your ear and whispers endearingly… 

"It's beyond worth it,"

End of Chapter 21

Thank you all for reading ♡
What do you think so far?

This would make a great ending but no. I still have plans before ending this xD

About my upcoming book, I feel like it might take a quite while. I'm still in the middle of nerfing (Y/n)'s hatsu and her non nen-related abilities. Of course, I'm still working on my writing~

And let's congratulate ourselves for reaching 1k comments! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...