Welcome! || Akizuki Koyo

By wh1sp145

Meet Stile's new waitress, Karin Hoyoshi. A girl who has finished college and was asked to be a waitress at S... More

Karin Hoyoshi
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
• 12/1 || I Love You
• 12/2 || I Love You
• 12/3 || I Love You
ENTERING THE WATTY AWARDS OF 2020

983 25 1
By wh1sp145

Without Honor
Part I

======

Karin walked to the same route as she took to her work. Since then, she had met new friends. She had met Mafuyu again and a few others. She loved the fact she could call them friends. Until someone came to her mind.

Akizuki Koyo.

She couldn't get him out of her head. Everytime she tries to distract herself with watching some anime or draw, she couldn't stop thinking about him. It happen when he walk her home that other time.

What's surprise her the most it's that he lives in the same building.

Suddenly, she saw the same guy she was thinking in front of her, walking to where she was headed. Gathering some courage, she called out. "Akizuki!"

The green haired turn around to meet her eyes. "Oh, Hoyoshi. Good morning."

Karin went to his side as they both walk together. "I want to thank you again for walking me home that day."

"It's nothing you should thank for." Akizuki said as he smiled a little.

"Really? Then thank you for making me a smoothie, then! It was really good!" The girl said sweetly as she imagine the taste again.

"If you want, I could make you another one." He offered as they took a turn.

"Really?! If you don't mind then I would love to have another!"

Akizuki blushed to her smile again and look away. "...A-and I could walk you home again, if you wanted too..."

Karin saw him blushing and replied. "Since we live in the same place, why not?" The girl seem to not mind hanging out with him, being close to him have her stomach fluttering.

"What do we have here?" A mischievous voiced out as both of them turn towards it.

"K-Kaho!"

"Hinata, Mafuyu."

"Karin, it seems like you have step into the next level." Mafuyu said as both of her and Kaho walk by them.

Both of them blushed.

"I-it is nothing like that!"

"Don't go thinking something we aren't!"

======

At the café, the young student, Maika was the first one to arrived and now she is waiting for the shop to open. She sat down on the chair and look at her lap, frowning.

'I have finally found a part-time job, but being a sadist...' She sighed remembering the time when she was being sadist. '...is really hard thing to do.'

She opens her eyes as a look of determination appeared. 'Still, I owe the café for hiring me with the naturally scary looking eyes, So I can't stay a newbie forever! So I need to practice to get used to it!'

"Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass. Scum, scum, scum..."

Just outside of the break room, was Karin and the others. They were about to go in when they heard a chattering of curses in there. They stopped, hesitated to go in.

"Um, is this..." Kaho asked Mafuyu.

"A curse?"

Karin unconsciously grab a hold of Akizuki's jacket. "I-I'm kinda scared."

Akizuki blushed to the sudden contact but didn't budge.

"Fat pig, fat pig, fat pig..."

Maika continued to say as Mafuyu opens the door and Kaho peek inside. "Oh, it's just Maika!"

Karin look in the room as Mafuyu opens widely. She then realized she was holding onto Akizuki's jacket and immediately let go.

Maika gasped when she heard the others are here. "Sorry! I was practising my sadism."

Karin and Akizuki went in and stood beside each other. Karin saw something below where Maika sat and asked. "Is that a part of your practice too, Maika?"

Maika was confused at first but when she look down, she gasped and quickly stood up. "M-manager!"

"I had the sweetest dream." The said manager murmured as he suddenly woke up from his slumber on the chair.

"You were sleeping?!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I was so focused to being sadistic!" The young girl exclaimed as she continued to apologies as Dino let out a question mark.

"Do you know what he was up too?"

"Anime?"

"Definitely watching anime late at night again!"

Maika turned around from him, her face was red as a tomato. 'Being lost in thoughts is no excuse! What I did was rude and embarrassing!'

"Get up already!" Mafuyu said as she pinch Dino's cheek as he apologies.

'I wish... I wish the manager...' Maika begin to thought when she was backing up from the scene and unconsciously let out her sadism.

"I wish the manager would never wake up."

Dino spit on blood as Karin and the others 'wow'ed her, a bit impress she has her ways of being sadism.

'W-why am I like this?' Maika thought as her body shake. It didn't last long as she put on a determination face while looking up at the ceiling. 'I have to interact with the customers today, but this won't cut it! I have to be more dignified and smile!'

Dino staggers a bit before saying. "M-Maika..."

Maika, with a happy tone and a sweet smile, turn around to face Dino. "I will be doing my very best, too!"

Dino gripped his clothed chest as a heart pops out of his mouth. He snap out of it and said. "Candy and a whip! Is this a new kind of play?"

"Should we prepare for a bit before we change?"

"Yeah, I'll help you with the kitchen."

"Good idea."

The other staff left the two as they went to the main area to clean up.

======

The door of Stile opens as another pair of customers came in. Maika notice them and went to serve them with an expression.

'Smile.'

"Whoa--" a customer stumbled at the entrance as they were about to enter.

"What are you doing?"

"I just stumbled."

The customer replied with a chuckle and saw Maika in front of them, serving. "Oh, table for two--"

"Are you alright?" Maika asked, slightly in a sadism type with a smile.

Both of the customers huffed and blushed. "Y-yes!"

"I-I'm alright!"

the café was suddenly filled with customers. Mostly saw the scene of Maika serving the two customer. The girl was about to serve the new customers and murmured to herself to smile as she walk.

"Excuse me, could you repeat your order once more?"

"Oh, hold the pickles?"

"You were here yesterday, too, weren't you?"

The way Maika said to the customer seem right to her, but for the customers they see a sadistic girl serving them which made them all blush. As Maika walk through the café, the customers' eyes followed here and murmured together. "Today's expression is better than ever!"

Smile!

======

Karin walked to the main area from her bathroom break. She saw Akizuki peeking by the wall. "Akizuki, is everything alright?"

Akizuki look at her then pointed to where Dino and another blonde hair guy talking to each other.

All the girl heard was foreign languages to her. "Woah, their talking in English."

"Ooh, what's happening?" Kaho asked as she and Mafuyu found them peeking together.

Karin simply pointed to where Dino is as they all watch them. Soon after, Maika exited from the break room and also found them peeking out.

"I'm very much interested in japanese culture." She heard a familiar language.

"Um, what's going on?"

"Maika! Come here." Kaho invited her and step aside to let her see. "Look, a foreign customer!"

Dino and the blonde hair man continue to talk as the others observe them.

"I wonder what's up."

"When the manager speaks in English, he seems to be a respectable person."

"Can't argue with that."

"Yeah."

The brunette saw Maika got hype up as she decided to walked closer to hear their conversation. Karin giggled. "Maika seems to be loving it since she loves other countries."

Akizuki couldn't help but seeing her giggled felt like he is hearing his favorite music. He had the same thought for the pass days when she started to work here.

He can't seem to stop himself.

======

As the staff services wash up the café and the kitchen, the girls are in the break room, changing to their normal clothing.

"Maika..." Kaho started as Maika was about to pull out her sock. "...looks like you're getting use to the job, huh?"

"Yes!" Maika replied with a bright smile. "I've been smiling to the customers all day. Which seems to please them!" Instead of a bright smile, I meant her sadistic smile.

"So that's her smile."

======

Edited : 25th February 2021
Final edit : 5th July 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 35 9
"Akina?" he asked, his face paling. It's that name again. Who is she? "Haru, this is Aki. She's helping around the shop." "My apologies, you look lik...
443K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
13.3K 513 15
❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄? ❞ ∘◦ ♡ ༉━━━ That was the first thing he's ever said...
6.6K 212 31
"Remember the promise you made years ago?" My brother asked from the phone. "Which one?" I asked as I blow a strand of my red hair away from my face...