THE GAME [Tzuyu | Sana] ft. M...

By Cub_pengu

T is not Alien requested to be partnered with you. Tzuyu and Sana meet each other at an online game and they... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen [M]

Four

630 40 8
By Cub_pengu

[No one's POV]

After Tzuyu finished his lunch at the cafeteria, he stood up to get some drinks.

He then saw Sana queuing up as well so he queued behind her.

Sana didn't notice it because she was too focus on her phone.

When she finally put down her phone, she look up and saw many people looking at her and taking photos.

But she know clearly they wasn't looking at her so she turned around and saw Tzuyu.

She widened her eyes and gasped.

She quickly turned around while covering her mouth.

She closed her eyes and mentally hope that it wasn't real but reality hits her.

She composed herself and keep calm.

She continued queuing and after she finished buying her drink, she speed back to her table to join Mina.

She then start squealing to Mina while Mina just continue to eat.

"OH MY GOD MINA! DID YOU SAW IT?! HE WAS BEHIND ME!" Sana exclaimed and Mina just hummed.

"Today will be my most happiest day. I get to see him close twice today!" Sana said and squealed.

"Alright, alright. Calm down your ass. Faster finish up and let's go." Mina said and Sana rolled her eyes.

"Fine..." Sana said and finished up her food.

They then went to return the trays and went back to their dorm.

Sana turned on her computer and log into her game.

She saw T is not Alien is still not online yet so she went to feed and take care of her and T is not Alien's soul beast.

"Just by feeding and taking care of you two, I'm going bankrupt soon." Sana muttered while looking the two eating meat.

After they finished the meat, they looked at Sana's character and Sana sighed.

"The two is just so small but why is their appetite so big? How I wish T is not Alien is now online." Sana said and seems like her dreams come true because he did come online.

T is not Alien went to find for Sana while bringing some more food for the two beast.

"Oh my god, you're finally online. I'm going to be so broke because of this two."

"Why? Because they eat too much?"

"Yeah..."

While Tzuyu is smiling at the another side, Sana is worrying about her tokens in the game.

"Don't worry, I will have enough money to feed our children."

Sana saw this message and she started smiling.

After they finished feeding the two beasts, they went to walk around the map.

Sana keep thinking and wondering who is T is not Alien.

Just then, T is not Alien messaged Sana.

"Why not we meet up with each other one day?"

Sana saw the message and she widened her eyes.

"Mina! He asked to meet up!" Sana exclaimed.

"What? Really? Then go." Mina said and Sana calmed down herself first before typing her response.

"Sure. When?"

"Hm... Maybe two days later?"

"What about the location?"

"Where will you be at 10:30 pm?"

Tzuyu still asked even though he know that she will be in the uni.

"Erm... I'm in Seoul Uni."

"Okay then. There's a park nearby. We will meet at the bridge near the entrance."

"Okay."

After that, Tzuyu went offline.

Sana then log off after that and she cheered happily.

"Oh my god! I should dress myself! Mina! Come and help me!" Sana exclaimed and Mina smiled.

Even though Sana didn't say anything, Mina know that Sana like T is not Alien.

Mina helped Sana choose her outfit for the next two days and after that, she went back to studying.

"Hey Mina, do you know what will happen in the next two days?" Sana asked.

"Yeah... You will be meeting T is not Alien." Mina said while her eyes are still on the book.

"Nope... It will be the day where Tzuyu oppa will be joining the basketball match." Sana said.

"What? Really? He will be back?" Mina asked and Sana nodded.

"Wait... But what time does the match starts?" Mina asked.

"At 1pm. So I will still have enough time to meet him." Sana said.

"Ohh... So you have your things all planned out already..." Mina said.

"Meeting two of your gods in one day." Mina added.

"Another blissful day is waiting for me." Sana said.

Very soon, two days passed and it's the day where Sana will meet him.

Sana dressed herself and went to the park's bridge to wait for him.

She looked around the park to see if he's here even though she doesn't know how does he looks like.

Just then, she saw someone beside the river below the bridge.

But the trees are covering his face so Sana couldn't see him clearly.

[Sana's POV]

'This scene is so familiar. It's like the time where I meet T is not Alien in the game.' I thought and decided to go down.

I saw his back figure and it looks so familiar.

I then went to him and saw Tzuyu oppa?!

"Hi, Tzuyu oppa. What a coincidence." I said and he continue to look forward.

After a few seconds of awkwardness, he turned around and walked away.

But then, I heard the footsteps behind me stopped.

"It's not a coincidence. I'm waiting for you." Tzuyu oppa said and I turned around.

"You... You are T is not Alien?" I asked and he nodded.

'Oh my god!! It feels so unreal!!!" I exclaimed mentally.

"How did you know I'm cutest squrriel S?" I asked.

"Because you resembles a squirrel." Tzuyu oppa said.

"Let's go. I bet you had not have your breakfast yet. I know a place." Tzuyu oppa said and we start walking towards the restaurant.

It's actually just a simple restaurant that sells korean food and there is also some chinese food because the owner is chinese.

"Auntie, can I have my normal? But add a bowl of rice." Tzuyu said.

"You often come here?" I asked.

"Yeah. The food here is nice and it feels like a home cooked meal. Her restaurant also give the cosy vibe which make me like here a lot." Tzuyu oppa said.

After a while, the food is served.

"Is this your girlfriend child?" The auntie asked while looking at me.

"Not yet." Tzuyu oppa said and the auntie smiled while I blushed.

"Work harder then. Girl, he is a good kid so you can consider him." Auntie said and I smiled.

"Thanks auntie." Tzuyu oppa said and the auntie continue to take other's order.

We have a small chat while eating.

After we finished eating, Tzuyu oppa offered to send me back to uni.

"Wait... Are you joining the basketball competition this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yes. And I hope you will be there to watch me play." Tzuyu oppa said.

"Of course I'm going." I said and he asked me to get on the bike.

"My car is sent for servicing so today, I'm cycling. You wouldn't mind that right?" Tzuyu oppa asked and I shook my head.

I then get on the bike and he asked me to hold on.

I raised my shaky hands and grabbed the side of his shirt.

He then started to cycle while I start to worry.

'What if the people in school see me and Tzuyu oppa together? This is going to be a mess.' I thought while Tzuyu oppa continue to cycle.

'Whatever. I will just not look at them. They can't see me and I can't see them.' I thought and rolled my eyes mentally.

'Yeah, keep lying to yourself.' Another side of me said in my mind.

Just then, my skirt keep flying because of the wind so I have to grab onto my skirt.

When we entered school, I know there is many eyes on us but I choose to ignore it.

Tzuyu oppa then stopped at a convenience store.

"I will go and get some snacks. Wait here for me." Tzuyu oppa said and I get off the bike to hold onto it.

He then went in and buy some snacks before coming out after 3 minutes.

The people are surrounding me and taking pictures which makes me feels weird because I have never been in the center of attention before.

Tzuyu oppa then passed me the bag of snacks which covered my legs and he continue to cycle.

After that, he parked his bicycle while I start walking towards the basketball court.

I quickly run towards the basketball court and joined Mina at the audience seats.

After a while, Tzuyu oppa also entered the basketball court and girls start surrounding him.

But he ignored them and went to the changing room.

Just then, I saw a guy following Tzuyu oppa while talking him.

____________________________________

Guess what is that guy talking to Tzuyu about? And finally Tzuyu and Sana met! Tzuyu is one year older in this story by the way. (So as Chaeyoung)
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.7K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
9.9K 414 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
271K 10.2K 43
In which, a loner Minatozaki Sana met her unexpected husband. (SanaXXTzuyu) Gender Bender.
29.6K 1.2K 46
REQUESTED! [Inspired from TTT Crime Scene Season 2] It all started with a picture of gang leader taken by a journalist. Genderbend alert (as usual) ...