Sorry! I'm In Another World R...

By NovaKirby2830

Kirby and Meta Knight were doing training when it showed up. A beast, with claws like swords, three tails and... More

Chapter One: The Beginning of an Ultra Adventure
Chapter Two: A Whole New World
Chapter Three: The Pokemon School
Chapter Four: Ultra Guardians Assemble!
Chapter Five: Go Away, Team Skull!
Chapter Six: First Night
Chapter Seven: Ambush At The Beach
Chapter Eight: Showdown at The Mansion!
Chapter Nine: Reunion?
Chapter Ten: First Battle Against Tsurara
Chapter Eleven: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Twelve: The Darkest of All Dark Matter
Chapter Thirteen: Mistakes
Chapter Fourteen: Third Night (The Beginning)
Chapter Fifteen: The Night of Wholesomeness
Chapter Sixteen: Final Battle Part 1
Chapter Seventeen: Final Battle Part 2
Chapter Eighteen: The Aftermath And The Opinions
The Epilogue/Final Night
An Insight Into the Next Book

Just some notes about the story

266 3 18
By NovaKirby2830

Spoiler alert :P 

I designed Tsurara with my friends. She's a wolf with an attitude, pale blue fur, ice for talons, three grey tails and monstrous fangs. It's a female. We did a vote on her name, and Tsurara (つらら)  eventually won out. A close second was something like "Kyro" but that sounded technological. Yes the name is Japanese! It means "Icicles". Search it up!

She is classified as an Ultra Beast, and now her Pokeball is under lock-down in Aether Foundation, so that she could not destroy anything else. 

Dark Matter likes having Tsurara on his team. Like, a little too much for a normal Dark Matter. Maybe... this Dark Matter is special. He has feelings, he can think, he's free from his hive mind after teaming with Tsurara! What is the meaning of this? How can his mind be unlocked? Why can he disobey Zero now?! He's special, he's... different. He's more dangerous than ever!

Meowth's autopsy showed that the icicles pierced his lung and he eventually drowned in his own blood. That's why he could talk a bit and then suddenly not be able to talk the next moment, as he couldn't get any air. In a flashback in the second book (heh. Hasn't come out yet! Sneak peek at flashback), James reminds himself of Meowth's death and last words he had spluttered out before dying at the Pokemon Centre, being unable to be revived. James was probably scarred for life after that scene. Probably some sort of PTSD that might get triggered by snow or ice.

He can't enjoy the ice cream or snow cones anymore without being reminded of Tsurara and Meowth. He blames himself for allowing Meowth to stay. He blames himself for the death of his best friend. He carries a heavy guilt on his shoulders despite everyone telling him it wasn't his fault.

Galacta Knight had a crush on Meta Knight ever since Meta Knight saved her at some point (I have an idea for writing about the second war :| )

(I'M SORRY NON-MELACTA KNIGHT SHIPPERS I DIDN'T WANT THIS EITHER) Yeah my friend wanted this and I gave in. Many parts of this story was made by my friends (thanks guys). They're also the ones who voted Meowth to bite the dust. Fun fact: Now that I wrote this I forgot Galacta Knight is usually seen as a male. I can't see out of it. Galacta is now a female in my mind as much as I tried to tell my friends she was a male.

Team Rocket really liked having Meta Knight on their side, especially after Meta Knight saved them from an ambush from Tsurara.

The adventure started on a Monday. One fateful Monday.

Monday night: Kirby stays at Ash's place, Galacta at Aether foundation.

Tuesday Night: Kirby stays at Sophocles's place, Galacta stays at Lillie's

Wednesday Night: Kirby, Galacta and Meta stay at Kiawe's place.

Thursday Night: Kirby stays at Lillie's place, Galacta stays at Ash's place.

After Meta Knight and Meowth had bit the dust, the duo (Not a trio or quartet anymore) took a small break from Team Rocket after thinking about the greater good, and about how they wanted to follow Meta Knight and his ways, but he was good. They soon rejoined after hearing that Marx joined Team Rocket and had a suspicious feeling that Marx was from Meta Knight's world...

The second book hasn't been written by anyone in Alola or Dreamland, as some parts are seen from other character's views (Like after Marx passed out and Butch and Cassidy kidnapped him, would they really add to the story willingly?)

oop I forgot that Cassidy always called Butch by the wrong names uHH-

Kirby liked the Alolan whipped cream. 

Meta Knight doesn't always like the Christmas Parties that Sir Arthur and the rest of the Star Warriors set up, mainly because Nonsurat and Dragato get drunk every. 

SINGLE. TIME. NON, DRAGATO! STOP DRINKING THE COCKTAILS YOU ARE IN AN ARMY AND WE CAN'T HAVE YOU BEING HUNGOVER WHEN FIGHTING!

-Meta Knight at some point during one Christmas :) Of course Arthur told him not to worry.

During the weekend, a book fell out of Meta Knight's cape (oops). It had been the very book about creatures from other dimensions, and there was an entry on Pokemon. Ash found it quite interesting, and it was one of the only books he had read that month. It was also quite sad because of Tsurara ruining everyone's lives.

Aether Foundation conducted some experiments on the portal to Kirby's world and found that anything from their world would instantly shrink to a reasonable size if they went into the portal, but not vice versa. And It only seemed to affect them, and not the puffballs. If humans were to go into the portal, they'd shrink to around half the size, making the puffballs go up to their chest/hip depending on their original height. This also will make them more vulnerable (so be careful in the dangerous Kirby world if anyone tries to go there!)

Tsurara was one of the beasts made by Nightmare, but she had rebelled against him after a failed experiment to give it a mind of it's own, and not just a hive mind. The failure part was that Nightmare could not use it, but the success was that it gained a very intelligent mind, insane psychic powers, the ability to talk telepathically, and the ability to rebel against Nightmare's control. It escaped the lab, just clinging to life, terribly weakened. It then spent six months regaining it's strength, then spent six hundred years stalking the strongest creatures of each planet.

She olddddddd lmao but demon beasts in my opinion can live for hundreds of years. Also Galacta Knight was trapped in the crystal for 500 years, and Tsurara was made before that.

She was also made in the polar opposite of the demon beast Wolfwrath. If Wolfwrath had Pokemon Types, it would have probably been a Fire/Dark Type. Tsurara is an Ice/Psychic Type, so would be bad against Wolfwrath, but the two have never met properly (But I think that they'd hate each other. But on the other hand the two might form a bond and seek out the remaining Star Warriors and become a formidable team, just like Dark Matter and Tsurara!)

There is an odd mechanic of time which I added. It is in which each dimension, time is different. Though the rules of 24 hours in a day and 365 days a year, it moves at different speeds.

For example, Puffballs live to around 30 000 years, whereas Humans live to 80. But Puffball time moves much faster than Pokemon, and 30 000 of their years go by in 80 human years.

So... While Galacta Knight, Kirby and Meta Knight left Dreamland on that Monday morning for 5 days, it actually was around 5 years. The Puffballs age quicker when in Alola, but since they live to 30 000 years, it wouldn't be noticeable.

It's quite confusing when you think about what happens if Humans go to Dreamland, and time there moves really quickly. If Ash Ketchum spent a year in Dreamland, it would have only been, like, a day in Alola or something. Ash would age really slowly in Dreamland,  and Galacta Knight would be vice versa when visiting Alola.

So when they think they're living a lot longer, it's actually just normal human lifespan to the Alolan people. 

That also means Kirby, Galacta Knight and Meta were... missing for around five years. That isn't a lot, but five years is still FIVE YEARS!!

When the Dark Matter was shot down by Galacta Knight's lightning, it seeped into the ground, and left no trace of it's existence. If one had paranoia, they would believe Dark Matter would still be out there.

Between the end of the first book and the start of the second book, around 10 days have passed. Nothing much has happened apart from Marx messing around in the Kanto region, under Team Rocket's orders. Speaking of Team Rocket, Jessie and James still have influenced perceptions of good and evil, from Meta Knight. They are unsure about whether to continue working for them or not, but they decided to keep working after hearing about Marx.

Yes there is a sequel I'm still working on! I'm around up to chapter 4's draft, but with my dot-point plot stuff, it might be up to 30-40 chapter in my estimate!

(30/9/2020) 

OKAY MY FRIEND DREW FANART AND HOLY FRICK I LOVE THE ART BUT ITS CURSED

Ok if you wanna see something really cursed scroll down :)

Oh yea spoiler alert for Chapters 16 and 17 

but like the entire chapter of notes is literally spoilers so eh-

Ok art piece 1 (cursed)

Side note

Tsurara's face does not look like that (it looks like that for creepiness purposes)

I'm yet to make a regular drawing of Tsurara- I'll try soon :\

This drawing is so cursed. Also Christian Kirby is a reference to a certain animator... (hehahhaah try guessing, it's pretty easy if you watch animation vids)

Art piece 2 (dark)

... I'm sorry Meowth.

I'm so sorry this happened.

Nobody deserves this.

Nobody.

"Don't forget me..."

Huh. That's actually a good line. I'm gonna add it in >:D (SHOUTOUT TO MAH FRIEND BELOW!)

But anyways shoutout to @ moodermeowstic on Instagram they made these artworks. GO FOLLOW HER ON INSTA SHE MAKES REALLY GOOD DRAWINGS!!

But holy heck now I feel really bad about Chapter 17...

I JUST GOT RID OF THE GUILT BY TELLING MYSELF 'its only fanfiction he's okay really" BUT NOW I FEEL BAD AGAIN :<

More notes lol

There's a real Warrior Code- the Bushido. It's followed by the Samurai of Medieval Japan.

Also thank you guys for 1k views! It may just be people reviewing the same story, but it's an achievement I'm willing to celebrate! Thank you guys for everything, this is my first Wattpad story and your support and reading is much appreciated. Stay strong, everyone. 2020 is almost over! I'll try to get even better as a writer. Heck, I even want to work towards being a writer as a job (if that ever happens, I'll link my books haah but it probably won't happen)

But thank you guys, I never thought I'd get this many reads at all. Wattpad is such a great community! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 493 23
When Kirby accidentally crash-lands onto an unknown planet, it is found that he is wanted by a monster because of his power. When Meta Knight, King D...
17.7K 362 14
After 4 Years of Escargoon leaving Dreamland many things have changed. The people who live in town. Or some people's attitudes in general. But when t...
643 10 2
SUMMARY: Twins? Who? Kirby and Shadow Kirby ya'll! When they were really small, Kirby got separated from Shadow Kirby, and Shadow Kirby somehow got s...
9.2K 164 16
My first story! Cool. The protagonists are going to be the guys of Wave 3 in Star Allies (specially Magolor), Magolor from Kirby: Return to Dreamland...