Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED] On Ho...

By King_Kado131

"Dragon Ball Z" follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil... More

Somewhat of a Prologue
Keep Your Eye on The Birdy
4 EPISODES OF FILLER IN 4453 WORDS!
Saiyan Attack Part 1
Saiyan Attack Part 2
Sayian Attack Part 3
POPO!
EVEN MORE FILLER!
Namekian Bluegrass & Vegeta and Y/n's horrible discovery
Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure
The Sound of Pure Terror
Tokusentai Part 2
Tokusentai Part 3 and 4
Tokusentai Final
Y/n gets his wish... sorta...
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 1
Vs Genderbent Space Hitler Part 2
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 3
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4
FriezaBall FighterZ
Filler Friendship!
The Adventures of Can't Say
Warning of The Past
Christmas Tree of Basically Non-Cannon!
Now that's Cool!
Cat Loves Food! Ye-Yea-Yeah-Yeah!
The Prodigal Bitch's Return
Android Party
[A/N]EXCUSE ME!?

Finally! Some Plot!

2.4K 67 77
By King_Kado131

[You remember how I asked about Fem Frieza last chapter? Well that wasn't a real question, BECAUSE I DID IT ANYWAY! HAHA! NOW! Also! DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!]
_______________________

Menacing Female Voice: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Rex: [So, after seven hundred and thirty-one grueling galactic weeks of travel or one month if you never watched "Men in Black" our *ahem* "heroes" have finally arrived on Planet Namek. Where the sky is green, the grass is blue, and it's boring as all fucking hell.]

As Kami's ship landed, Krillin and Gohan waked out of it while Krillin wore a blue snap back hat for some reason.

Krillin: "Hey, Gohan, check it out. Blue grass. What do you think their favorite kind of music is? Huh? Huh?"

Gohan: "R&B?"

Krillin: "Huh. You're really sheltered, aren't you?"

Gohan: "I had to read an entire book about peach farming on the way here. You tell me."

KRILLIN: Well... hey! We're on Namek now! Now where's Bulma and Y/n with the Dragon Radar?"

Krillin asked looking back at the ship... bbbuuuttt!

Bulma muffled: "FOR THE LAST TIME! I'M NOT BEING APART OF YOUR HAREM!"

Y/n muffled: "BUT BULMA! I LOVE YOU SO DEARLY!"

Bulma muffled: "NO WAY IN HELL! NOW GET OUT!"

*FWOOSH!*

*SPLASH!*

Y/n was quickly thrown out of the ship landing in the Greenish Blue water, causing a big splash. He then got out of the water and quickly shook the water off of himself.

Y/n: "Still not giving up! Hey Gohan, hey Krillin and the fuck is that hat?"

Krillin: "Pretty Cool, isn't it?"

Y/n: "...... No..."

Bulma: "Alright! Ive got the Dragon Radar and we're already picking up four Dragon Balls!"

Krillin: "Sweet? Now we just have to find them, wish our friends back, and head on home!"

Y/n: "Heh! Maybe I can finally be introduced to that Trash Waifu who got oneshot by that green thing."

Bulma: "Hey guys, is that a Saiyan ship?"

Bulma said causing the others to turn as they see a familiar pod falling out of the sky.

Scared Krillin: "Huh?"

Y/n: "*GASP!* I know that feeling! That's my Little Princess!"

Gohan: "Oh yeah... pretty sure that's Vegeta..."

Y/n: "*GASP!* I'M COMMING MY PRINCESS!!!"

Y/n quickly yelled as he started running towards Vegeta's bod... but was quickly stopped by Gohan holding him by the back of his jacket.

Even more scared Krillin: "Huh!?"

Bulma: "Oh, and now those four Dragon Balls are on the move."

Beyond Scared Krillin: "AAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

《Majin Ball Z ABRIDGED》
Episode 8
One of the Universe's more Broing Planets with one interesting conflict.

Inside of a Crater created by a crashing pod, Vegeta walks out of it holding a scouter in her hand.

Krillin in background: 
"-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Vegeta: "Ahhh... good to be back at a hundred percent again."

The short princess said as she put on her scouter, hearing Krillin's screams in the distance annoying her.

Vegeta: "Augh, I just got here and this planet's already annoying me."

Vegeta then noticed another pod falling down towards the planet.

Vegta: "Wait a minute, is that Cui's pod? Well, I better go take care of this."

Meanwhile, back with the heroes...

Krillin: "-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! *GASP!*"

Gohan: "Ya done, Krillin?"

Krillin: "Yeah... I'm good."

Y/n: "That's awesome, NOW LET ME GO SEE MY WAIFU!"

Krillin: "NO! IF SHE SEES YOU SHE'LL KNOW THAT WE'RE HERE AND KILL ALL OF US!"

Y/n: "NOT IF I SEDUCE HER FIRST!"

Soldier 1: "Hey! What's that over there?"

Suddenly two alien soldiers spotted the group of Z-Warriors causing Krillin to panic again.

Krillin: "AAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Soldier 2: "In the name of Frieza, we demand that you stop!"

Krillin: "-AAAAAAHHHHH! Wait, haven't I heard that name before?"

Soldier 2: "Alright, stay where you are and we'll shoot you."

The soldier said as he and his partner began flying over to the two of them.

Krillin: "Don't you mean "Or we'll shoot you?""

Soldier 2: "We know what we said!"

The Soldier fires a shot at the spaceship, with Bulma jumping out of the way, causing it to explode as the front of it's window had a visible hole in it.

Krillin: "Huh. Well there goes our ship."

Bulma in background: "What the fucking hell?!"

Soldier 1: "Damn, man, you couldn't hit the broad side of a space barn."

Soldier 2: "Yeah, well, that's only because I'm too busy hitting the broad side of your mo-"

Y/n: "GGGGGRRRRAAAHHHH!!!"

*BLAM!*

Soldier 2: "Gah! My face!"

Suddenly Y/n punched the soldier in the face making him fly back before he quickly kicked the other one making the two of them spin through the air before they banged into eachother quickly falling into the water.

Y/n: "YOU BASTARDS! YOU UNHOLY SCUM! YOU LIVING SHIT THAT ROTS ON THE MOST WORTHLESS DIRT IN UNIVERSE! HOW DARE YOU... HOW DARE YOU!?".

Y/n began to yell in rage as he lifted up his hand, causing a mass of Red and Blue orbs of power to fly out of his body and into a giant purple ball above his hand.

Y/n: "HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY TAPES!? MY TV!? YOU'LL BURN IN THE BOILER ROOM OF HELL!!!!"

Y/n roared before he threw his arm down, causing the massive ball of power he created to quickly slam into the two Soldier that had been knocked underwater.

*BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Everyone watched with wide eyes as they saw a massive crater 10 times bigger than any space ship crash had been created in the water... and the two soldier that had attacked them were no where to be seen. Y/n slowly floated to the ground, before going into fetal position on his side.

Y/n: "*Sniff!* my poor poor Tapes... you will be missed..."

Krillin: ".... Heh. Looks like they're all... washed up! ...... Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh... da da da da da, oh..."

[Krillin Owned Count: 13]

Bulma: "I can't believe this... We're stranded on an alien planet... It's like "Pitch Black" only our Vin Diesel is a total bitch..."

Krillin: "It might be best if we get ourselves out of the open. Hey, look, a cave!  See Bulma, isn't this nice? A nice dark, dank... cave?"

Bulma: "Who knows? Maybe here I'll finally meet a real man."

Krillin: "What about Y/n?"

Bulma: "Who isn't a total pervert..."

Y/n: "Wait you think I'm a real man?"

Y/n said as he suddenly stopped crying, only to be completely ignored by Bulma.

Gohan: "Hey, uh, Krillin, do you feel that?"

KRILLIN: What? The need to pee? Well they destroyed the toilet so I guess I'll just use a bush or..."

Krillin then suddenly sees something in the distance making him panic."

Krillin: "OH, MY GOD, Y/N GRAB BULMA AND GET IN THE CAVE!"

Suddenly a mass of people flew through the air with extreme speed while everyone hid inside of a cave.

Y/n: "Holy shit my Waifu detector just went fuckin Haywire!"

Y/n said as the weird Antenna thing on his head stood stright up.

Gohan: "They have the Dragon Balls!"

Krillin: "Yes, Gohan, I noticed."

Gohan: "Did you feel their power levels? They were as strong as Vegeta!"

Y/n: "More Strong Waifus!"

Krillin: "Yes, Gohan, I noticed!"

Gohan: "But that one at the front, he was like a hundred Vegetas..."

Y/n: "SUPER STRONG WAIFU!"

Krillin: "YES, GOHAN, I NOTICED! On the bright side, I no longer have to pee anymore! Lemme go change in the cave..."

Y/n: "Eww..."

《Ten Minutes Later!》

Krillin is seen walking out of the cave and catching his breath with a new demeanor around him.

Bulma: "Geez, took you long enough."

Krillin: "We're going after those Dragon Balls."

Bulma: Whoa, what?

Krillin: "We may be outmatched... but we didn't come this far just to give up! Plus! If all else fails we have Y/n!"

Y/n in background: "Just warning you now! I'm probobly not gonna help if a Waifu is involved!"

Krillin: "And That's just fine!"

Bulma: "What the heck happened in that cave?"

Krillin: "Something I should have taken care of a month ago."

Krillin said with determination while taking off his hat.

Gohan: "...I don't get it."

Y/n walked over to Gohan and quickly whispered in his ear causing the boy's eyes to widen.

Gohan: "Oh! Gross..."

Y/n: "It's natural. You do it a hell of a lot when you hit puberty."

Gohan: "Wait, aren't you technically younger than me? You've only been alive for a year!?"

Y/n: "Sssshhhh! Do you want every female you know to be labeled a Pedophiles!?

Krillin: "Come on, Y/n, Gohan! Bulma, stay here and call Roshi back on Earth. We may need backup. Stay close, Gohan!"

Krillin said as he and Gohan quickly flew off. Leaving Y/n with Bulma.

Bulma: "Aren't you going with them?"

Y/n: "Yeah, just one thing left to do though..."

Y/n said before he quicky ran over and kissed Bulma on the cheek, making her blush before he quickly flew away.

Y/n: "STAY SAFE SMART WAIFU!"

Bulma had wide eyes for a moment, before she shook her self out of the surprise.

Bulma: "Well, I guess I better set up camp then."

Bulma said as she began walking into the cave... bbbuuuttt...

 Bulma in cave: "OH, GOD, IT'S EVERYWHERE!"

《Meanwhile》

Back at Kame House the song "I'm Too Sexy" is playing on a radio, as phone rings and causing Master Roshi to quickly answer it.

Master Roshi: "Kame house, where the beaches are fine and the bitches are finer!.......... Could you speak up? I'm not wearing pants."

《Timeskip》

At Wukong Hospital, Master Roshi was standing next to a nearby nurse, talking to Goka about the current situation on Namek.

Master Roshi: "And not only is Vegeta on the planet, but apparently someone else is there, even stronger than him! So in short, shit be wack, yo!"

Goka: "Fo' shizzle, Master Rizzle! I can't do anything until I'm fully healed though! If only there were a way..."

Yajirobe: "Hey there, I thought I'd just drop in with these magical Senzu Beans that heal all wounds and restore your stamina."

Yajirobe suddenly said as he walked into the hospital room.

Goka: "...If only there were a way-"

Master Roshi: "Take the damn magical beans, Goka!"

Goka: "Ooh! Sweet science-y magic!"

Goka said as Yajirobi flipped a bean into Goka's mouth, causing her to suddenly jump up and flip out of the bed. She then flexed, causing her Casts to quickly explode.

Goka: "Naked Time!"

Goka said as she quickly threw off her Hospital gown, only to quicky put on her normal clothing seconds later.

Goka: "All right! 'Kay guys, I’m going to Bulma's place! By the way, takin' the beans."

Master Roshi: "Krillin?"

Goka: "Krillin."

Master Roshi: "But... why Bulma's?"

Goka: "Well, I need a ship, and Bulma's dad's a scientist."

Master Roshi: "...I'm not even gonna begin to go into what is wrong with that... and just wish you good luck!"

Goka: "Niiiimbuuus! Later guys!"

Goka says before she jumps out a window... buuuttt...

Goka: "Nimbus? Nimbu- Oh-God-oh-crap-oh-geezus-!"

*CRASH!*

Goka: "I'm ok... Oh... There he is."

Master Roshi: "*sigh*"

《Meanwhile》

Back on Namek, Cui Is seen waiting as Vegeta arrives.

Cui: "Hello there, Vegeta. Fancy meeting you here."

Vegeta: "So you followed me? Sure took your sweet time."

Cui: "Well, I could have gotten here sooner, but I stopped on my way to plow YOUR mother!"

Vegeta: "...My mother's dead... and you don't have a dick..."

Cui: "I know!"

Vegeta: "...You know, I'm having trouble remembering, Cui. What's your power level?"

Cui: "Ha! You would forget! 18,000. Same as yours, Vegeta."

Vegeta: "Funny that. See, I just read my Official Saiyan Handbook."

She says holding up said handbook.... it comes with every Saiyan.

Vegeta: "And it says right here "When a Saiyan is beaten to near death, their power level increases immensely.""

Cui: "Well I don't see what that has to do with anything-"

Vegeta: "And while I was down on Earth, oh man, I got destroyed!... and flirted with alot, but that part's not important."

CUI: "Ha ha ha! You... What?"

Vegeta: "Yep. All by a low level warrior, his half-breed son, a midget, an obese man with a sword, and a terrifyingly handsome and powerful orange jackass.. I lost outright."

Cui: "Why are you telling me this? You never tell anyone this!"

Vegeta: "Easy. Because I know you'll never tell anybody, Cui."

Cui: "But... But I hate you! Why would I-!"

*BOOOOOOOM!!!*

Vegeta: "God, I love therapy."

The princess said with a smile as chucks of purple flesh fell around her.

*CRASH!*

Suddenly in a different part of town, a green pretty man holding two large orange balls under his arms had his scouter suddenly explode.

?Green?: "Oh my, I seem to have gone off prematurely."

After this a very large pink man standing next to the green one spoke up aswell, holding one of the balls under his arm.

?Pink?: "Well, hell. Looks like Vegeta just took out Cui. Poor fish-faced bastard."

?Green?: "Wait, which one was Cui?"

?Pink?: "You remember. Purple guy, hated Vegeta."

?Green?: "Gonna have to be a little more specific."

?Pink?: Reproduced asexually.

?Green?: "Oh, him. Ew! You know I wouldn't have minded so much if he wasn't all up in my face about it. I can only swallow so much."

???: "Will you two pay attention?"

A menacing female voice said, causing the two of them to suddenly turn, only to see an odd Alien woman who sat in an Eggman Esk flying pod.

???: "These innocent bumpkins won't slaughter themselves."

She said revealing a mass of Nemekians cowering in fear at the sight of the three of them.

?Green?: "Well you might be able to find a way to make them."

???: "Oooh! That'd be fun! Heeheeheeheeheeheehee!"

Rex: [A new evil has revealed its face. Who are these mysterious enemies? And do Gohan, Krillin and Y/n stand a chance? The answer to these questions will be revealed... right now!]

Rex: [Zarbon]

Rex: [Dodoria]

Rex: [Frieza]

Rex: [and Nope for the Half-Saiyan, Suprisingly Unknown for the Majin, and Hell No for the Midget.]

Krillin: "Wait, wha-"

Meanwhile on King Kai's planet!

King Kai: "Alright, now that you have arrived on my planet we will begin your training. Tenshinhan, Chiaotzu, twenty laps around the planet. Piccolo..."

Piccolo: "Go to hell, I'm meditating."

King Kai: "Keep doing that. Yamcha..."

Yamcha: "What is it, King Kai? I'm ready for anything!"

King Kai: "Wash my car in thin white clothing."

Yamcha: "Oooh! Like in that movie! Wax on, wax off!"

King Kai: *Replacing Batteries in a Video Camera* Yeah, go wax off..."

[END]

HAHAHAAAA.... For some reason I had a hard time picking out Fem Frieza pictures...

I was worried the one I picked was too lewd for Wattpad... but the others just weren't right or just had too big of a forehead.

ANYWAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 78 24
["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku. Life on Earth has been peaceful, but o...
331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
15K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...
87K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...