Welcome! || Akizuki Koyo

By wh1sp145

Meet Stile's new waitress, Karin Hoyoshi. A girl who has finished college and was asked to be a waitress at S... More

Karin Hoyoshi
¹
²
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
• 12/1 || I Love You
• 12/2 || I Love You
• 12/3 || I Love You
ENTERING THE WATTY AWARDS OF 2020

³

1.1K 28 10
By wh1sp145

First Time Super Sadist
Part III

======

"Yay! Welcome back, big brother!"

"I wasn't waiting for you especially. But we have empty seats so why not take one?"

"Oh, welcome. A table happen to be ready for you."

"You're back again? Please seat down, shut up and don't get in the way."

As the waitresses waited the customers, Akizuki glance at Karin for time to time, liking the way she acted.

"this has become a lively joint!" Dino said, quite amused to how lively his café is.

The green haired male jumped a bit before looking at him then to the customers. "Although, there seem to be a surfeit of kindness..."

As the workers continued to work, Karin was putting away some dishes to help out the kitchen staff. He didn't mind, but isn't used to it since not always a girl helped him out.

"So, how long have you been working here?" Karin started to make a conversation to make it less awkward.

"Well, not long. Almost a full year."

"You work almost a full year but you haven't hired another kitchen staff?"

Akizuki was almost done making the strawberry smoothie, which he was secretly making for Karin, and hid it somewhere where she won't see. "The manager hasn't fine anyone that catches his eyes yet. But I think me and the manager can handle it."

Karin smiled and turn off the pipe. "I could help a little if you like?"

"It's fine. You had your own job to do." He said as put the finishing touch to the smoothie. He took a deep breath before turning to give her. "Here."

Karin was done washing the dishes as she dries off her hands and turn to Akizuki. She then gasped as she saw a strawberry smoothie in his hands.

"F-for me?"

Akizuki nodded, giving her a smile. "Take it as a thank you for helping me when it should've been the manager."

Karin take the smoothie and smiled to him. "Thank you so much, Akizuki!"

Akizuki smiled before turning his head around out of embarrassment. He then grab a spatula since he'll be cooking the order.

"Did I do something bad to Maika to deserve to be called 'ogre'?" Dino suddenly walked in with a box and saw the two having their time.

"What are you doing? You're too slow! Set out the five salad plates now! There's still some dishes needed wash on the counter so get scrubbing! I don't want Hoyoshi to do your job!" Akizuki suddenly get high and scolded the manager.

Karin enjoy her smoothie beside Akizuki, haven't really realize what he had said.

The manager frown to him. "You're the ogre. And it looks like I disturb something."

======

Karin wipe her mouth with her handkerchief as she walked to the break room. 'Akizuki is very good at cooking and baking! I wish he would make more for me!' She thought, loving the fact how good the smoothie was and wanted to try again.

"When it comes to video games, I can't help getting fired up!" The girl heard Kaho yelled in the room as she walked in.

There's nothing wrong with that. I play games too!"

"What's going on here?" Karin asked as she sat down in front of them.

Maika smiled to her. "Kaho was distracted by some customers playing a game she like."

"Kaho, I play games too, but you should really focus on your work too!" The brunette scolded Kaho as she sighed.

"And now I got scolded by my junior workers." Karin sighed as the girl beside her smiled. Suddenly, Kaho gasped.

"Wait, both of you play games too?! What kind? RPG? FPS? Oto-ge? Online games? Sandbox games?" Kaho's eyes started to shine in excitement as she ask.

"I played a little online games and RPG a bit." Karin replied.

"Really?! We should totally play together!" Kaho said and then turn to Maika. "What about you, Maika? What kind of games do you play?"

"Othello and card games once in a while." Maika replied as a background of a traditional board game appeared on the background.

"Oh, is that right?"

Suddenly, the manager appeared beside Karin. "Analog Maika makes me swoon!"

All the three girls gasped.

"Along with that line, here's a game that has getting rave reviews!" Dino stood up and and begin to imagine an otome game about him and Maika. "'Me and Maika's lovey-dovey memorial'. Which should I choose?" His hands was unconsciously grab on Karin's hand.

Suddenly, Mafuyu and Akizuki burst to the door and kick Dino out of his senses, a book fell from his grasped. "What was that for?!"

"Sorry, you just get on my nerves, and don't touch Karin all of the sudden." Mafuyu replied as the other glared at him.

"It's alright, Mafuyu. He didn't do anything--"

"What kind of game is that?"

"Sobs where we become friends..."

Karin was about to protest until she saw Mafuyu beginning to kick the poor guy while Akizuki watches them. "It's okay! Don't worry about it!" Maika protested, trying to save the manager from being treated as thrash.

"Don't worry, this happens all the time."

Seeing the book on the ground, Maika picks it up as a paper slips from it. She picks it up and observe the paper. It was actually a picture with a mature looking woman kissed Dino's cheek.

Maika's cheeks reddened as she puts them away. "Nothing! I saw nothing!"

After getting away from Mafuyu, Dino pick up the picture and smiled. "This is just a greeting. The woman is my aunt. I was using it as a bookmark." He said as the others begin to gather around her to look at the picture.

Karin smiled. "Your aunt looks beautiful!"

Maika suddenly blushed in embarrassment. "R-right. You are from another country! It's different from japanese culture. So I thought... I'm so embarrassed!"

"Maika is so innocent!" Dino murmured as some hearts flies around his head. "That's adorable!"

"Somehow, I'm irritated again..."

"Yeah."

======

As night comes, Stile was close as the workers are now ready to go home.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah!"

Kaho stretch and let out a huge huffed. "Hey, wanna stop by at an arcade on our way home?"

"I'll go if you gave me what I want." Mafuyu replied as the girl nodded before turning to Maika.

"How about you, Maika?"

"Oh, sure! As long as we don't stay out too late."

Kaho then turn to Karin, who's searching something in her bag. "What about you, Karin?" She didn't answer as she kept searching.

"Karin, is everything alright?"

Karin gasped and turn to them. "Oh, I'm sorry I can't join you. I left my phone in the cafe. What about you guys go on ahead without me." She smiled and went inside the café.

As she went back to the break room, she bump into a hard chest. She was about to fall when a pair of arms saved her. As she opens her eyes, she gasped.

"A-Akizuki! I'm sorry! Again..." She said as she stood properly.

Akizuki blushed and scratch his back head. "N-no, it's alright."

"You might be on your way home. I'll let you walk. I'm sorry for bumping you!" Karin bowed down to apologies as Akizuki gets more flustered.

"No, really! It's fine! Umm...I'll be going then." He said before walking away.

Karin sighed and went to the break room and saw her phone on the table. 'I feel like Akizuki hates me for bumping into him for several times. I should really take a notice to my surroundings next time.'

She made sure her phone is inside her book bag and went out to go home. To her surprised, Akizuki was standing at the door, waiting. "A-Akizuki?"

"I can't let you go out yourself. What if some drunken men suddenly had an advantage on you?" Akizuki opens the door and made a way for Karin to walk. "I'll walk you home. Let's go."

Karin smiled to his kind gestures and walk outside with the green haired boy.

Dino was present that time and couldn't help but took a picture. "I'm keeping this for later."

*EXTERNAL ENDING*

On the next day, Dino was seating in the break room, staring at his phone with a photo of Karin and Akizuki walk out together. He smirked before hearing footsteps and quickly took out his book.

"Oh, good morning, Maika!"

"Good morning..." Remembering yesterday's event, she thought, 'Oh, that's right!' Maika went to Dino and kissed his cheeks. "Good morning."

Dino took a moment before flop to the floor with his nose bleeding again.

"Maika kissed me!"

"You said it was only a greating!"

======

Edited : 25th February 2021
Final edit : 10th June 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
1.7K 143 42
Kageyama likes his job. Sure, he works the early morning shifts at literally two in the morning, but he enjoys the tranquility of it all. It's never...
160K 4.5K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
93.4K 1.7K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...