BE GONE ONCELER X READER ADDI...

By CringeConcern

HI THIS IS CHAD the Frat boy. nahhh, not really.... Just a pre-teen girl who has a crush on THe once-ler in... More

Fallin' For Him
Are You Flirting with Me?
UPDATE!
Really use a Wish Right Now
Promise
The Opimitisic Fools
Pure Bliss
Thank You for the +400 Reads!
A Thing that Everyone Needs!
New Alliance
Red Handed
Forgive and Forget
The Beginning of Something...
Just like in the Movies
The End (or is it? >:))
Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!
To the Fools who Dream
Money Runs the World
Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds
The Other Woman
Thank you for the 5,600+
Heart Broke
It's a cold cold world
Million Dollar Man
Because I Love You
Every Man gets his Wish
Wake me up inside
You're beautiful, and I'm insane
New Moon
Oh no not another A/N...
2 Days Ago
Obstacles of Love
Daddy Devito Approve
Home Sweet Home
Thank you!
Shoutout: To anyone who wants a shoutout pls let me know here.

A New Day

3.3K 122 205
By CringeConcern

You finally arrive to Greenville: A small town full of small-town charms and, most importantly, surrounded by truffula trees.

You notice how the town contains an overall down-to-earth theme with its uniquely similar warm-colors terracotta stone houses and rigid high barrel summer-feel tiles roofs. You see that each house has some sort of nature-green plant or vines hanging from a simple color pot or an iron sombre-color window giving it a friendly atmosphere.

During your stroll, you notice the stores full of people buying and chatting to each other as they have known each other for many years.

As you head to the heart of the town, you recognize the same background people from the movie. You note how the people looks the same even after 20-50 years!

'It seems like the people never age in this movie.' You thought while observing everyone in the town.

"What's in the O'Hare's air that made them immortal?"

You question everything.

"Even Grandma Norma hasn't age and she's old and got gray hair! Yet she can still remember when trees were everywhere, and no one had to pay for air. So, she says let it go, I mean, grow!"

Narrator: I can't believe Elsa copied hot boomer Betty White.

Anyways, it seems like Onceler appears to be the only one in the entire movie that ever got old.

Alone.

I bet his family looks younger than him.

Poor Beanpole Boy and his poor beanpole life.

Anyways...

As you get closer to the center of the town, you hear a fetching voice from afar. You follow the voice as fast as you can. As soon you turn around the corner, you finally found him!

You see Onceler singing on top of the white bandstand in front of everyone!

"Wow..." You say as you admirably stare at Onceler.

You notice how tall he stands when he plays his guitar with such passion. You observe how his fingers be flying all over the guitar like he's casting a spelling at Harry Potter. You can hear how he beautifully sings with his charming ecstatic voice that can just make anyone happy. Just hearing it live makes everything so much better in person!

Last, but not least, you see how the rosy truffula scarf gently hugs his neck. How the salmon color vibrantly enhances his youthful face, making him look so dreamy and full of spirit.

He just keeps pulling on your heart's strings.

"This is mind-blowing! I can't believe that I'm witnessing this with my two cherry pie size eyes!" You said as you observe him from afar.

You just have goo-goo eyes all over him.

Unfortunately, you're the only one who appreciates this renovating hipster.

In the middle of the crowd, you spot a man who's about to throw a tomato at Onceler. As fast as lightning and using movie logic at your advantage, you catch the tomato just in time before it hits Onceler.

"MAAAAN, what gives bruh?" The man hisses at you.

"What gives??" You exclaim as you point to the man viciously.

"I'll give you a punch in the mouth until my fist reaches to your stomach if you don't stop."

You form a fist and indirectly show it to the rude man.

"Dang, girl got some anger issues. I'm out!"

The man just left and never to be seen again.

"Well, that was easy." You said as you pat yourself on the back.

As Onceler keeps singing with his eyes shut at all time, he doesn't notice your presence and, fortunately, your menacing threat to the rude future fan. He just keeps on singing his heart out.

You feel proud of defending Onceler like the commercial arm that just saved a person that have fallen into a river in Lego city by constructing a Lego rescue helicopter. However, your job as a successful hero didn't stop there. Nope!

The tomato you caught wasn't the only one of its kind.

"There's more where that came from!" A voice says from the crowd.

Like in the movie, the tomatoes just keep on coming towards Onceler.

You quickly abuse your movie logic powers, as you catch each and every tomato like a professional baseball catcher who drinks super battery charge cappuccinos at Starbucks every 3 minutes.

One by one.

By bunches and everything in between!

You just keep on catching while Onceler keep on singing his heart out about his thneed.

This keeps going on for hours on end.

Til, finally, the people started to get bored and tired of their cheap entertainment.

You gasp for some air while putting your hand on your heart. "I need to...workout more..."

As you cherish your little break, you notice the last tomato of the day. You run to it and catch it like a boss.

And Onceler...

He just keeps on singing all day fully unaware of his surroundings.

NARRATOR: Does he want to sell his thneed or just keep on rocking on his guitar?

You catch the last tomato the exact same time as he finally stops singing for after who knows how many hours.

Onceler finally opens his precious blue eyes and notice you standing in front of him.

"Y/N, what are you doing here? I thought you were with the Lorax and his friends."

You turn around and give Onceler a big grin follow by a nervous laugh.

"I was bored over there with Mustache, so I decided to come here and support you like a...um... cheerleader." You said as you hide the tomatoes behind a garbage can secretly.

"Go Onceler!" You cheer as you strike a v-pose with your fists in the air and one of your legs bend like a flamingo.

"Really? I was so busy playing and singing that I really didn't notice. I feel so bad just thinking about it. Maybe that's why I didn't made any sells today. I'm so stupid." He says as he hits his forehead with his hand.

"Onceler, please, don't be! I actually enjoy cheering for you. Don't worry about me. Just focus of promoting your thneed." You responded.

He just stares at you like he's not convinced by your previous words.

"I really did enjoy seeing you try your best today and admire your efforts. Also, I don't think you're stupid." You said as you look at him with a tired smile. "By the way, you look really cool when you play your guitar. Just saying."

He breathed a sigh of relief.

But suddenly, you feel really light-headed and dizzy. You notice how your legs are shaking, unable to support you. It wasn't long until you lose unconscious and started to fall forward.

Onceler catches you and wraps his arm around you as he tries not to fall backwards.

"Woah, Y/N! Are you okay?" He asks with a surprising look on his face.

"Yeah!....I'm just...really...tired..." You fell asleep as you lay your precious sleepy head on his chest for a few second.

"Sorry..." You said wearily.

You quickly remove your head from his chest and avoid eye contact.

He chuckles.

"I guess I over did it with my musical performance today."

"You're telling me..."

You try to keep your eyes open.

"Come on, let's go back." He replies.

However, Onceler didn't receive a respond from you.

"Um...Y/N?"

He looks down and notice that you have fallen asleep again.

He gently pokes your head.

You open your eyes and slowly look up to him.

"Huh? I mean...yeah. I agree."

So, you guys gather your things together and walk towards Melvin.

"I think Melvin should carry you as I don't want you to faint along the way." Onceler suggested.

"That's quite generous of you, but I just don't want to give Melvin a terrible back pain afterwards."

"Nonsense! Melvin is as strong as a mule." He says enthusiastically as he pats Melvin's head.

"It's because he is a mule." You respond blankly.

Cha Cha real smooth Onceler.

"Wait, you have a point. I mean he as strong as...um..."

Onceler's eyes wander everywhere, searching for an answer.

"He's as strong as two mules!" He says pridefully.

Melvin bluffs and rolls his eyes at Onceler's respond.

"Two mules?"

"You can count on it!" He says happily with his left thumb in the air.

"If that's true, I guess I won't reject your offering." You respond as you hop on Melvin's back.

"May you have a safe travel 'Oh Great Empress of Bunny Town!" Onceler jokes.

"Quit joking around." You said playfully as you gently poke his shoulder.

He laughs.

"You're right. We don't want to face an angry Peanut if we show up past our curfew. Who knows what he'll do next?" Onceler replies cunningly.

"He'll probably do the same stunt from last night but instead of waking up on a river, we'll probably wake up on top of a volcano or on top of a lake full of piranhas." You said as you try to hold your laugh by covering your mouth with your hand.

"Or maybe he'll struck us with his so called 'lightning powers.' He says mockingly.

You and Onceler both laugh.

"Or maybe he'll use his 'so called powers' and magically convert us into trufulla trees and then he'll let the other animals chop us down."

"I don't think the animals would do something so cruel to us." He says as he raises an eyebrow.

"Well, they did carry your bed and place it on the river, so you can calmly float away and never to be seen again by following the Lorax's orders." You reply as you see Onceler with his thinking cap on.

"You have a point, but I doubt he would do something like that again. He promise, remember?Just like I promise that I wouldn't chop down anymore trees." Onceler says fondly.

"Oh yeah...Thanks for reminding me about that."

After the spontaneous conversation, you and Onceler head back to the cottage.

Along the way, Onceler spots a white wild lily growing on the ground. He leans down and picks it up. He turns around to look at you.

"A token of appreciation for my awesome supporter!" He says as he hands the flower to you.

You take the flower and grab it tightly.

"Thank you."

"No problem!"

Onceler turns around with a kind expression on his face as he leads Melvin the way to the cottage.

With the white lily hold tightly, you look up to the sky and notice its beautiful display. You see how the tender sunset is almost about to depart as the vibrant stars slowly take its place on the canvas sky. Little by little, the stars start to shimmer its glorious tiny displays.

'Everything will be okay.'

'Right?'

TO BE CONTINUED...

BONUS SCENE:

"We're almost halfway there!" Onceler says gleefully as he leads Melvin gently with his rope.

"You have no idea for how long I waited for you to say that yo diggity. I can't stand this no longer!"

"Y/N? You sound different. Are you doing a voice impression of that famous actor who voices that donkey that appears in that movie people always joke about?" He says playfully.

He turns his head to see you; However, it appears that you are asleep. You are so asleep that he can see you drooling all over Melvin. Yet, you are still holding the white lily.

Onceler's smile quickly turns into a frown.

"If it wasn't Y/N who responded back then it must be....no way! It can't be. Only an idiot would believe..."

"That my voice sounds like my famous cousin's voice." Melvin says loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Onceler got      S         h          O          o         K        by Melvin's sudden talking ability that he screams so loudly that he woke up everyone including E.T. from his home planet.

P.S.

Melvin: A mule is not the same thing as a donkey. Get your facts check, fam.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.4K 16
#1 on the #onceler tag by June 2021 #1 on the #lorax tag by October 2021 EDITING!! playing their song by joseph lorusso Y/N was just like the man in...
11.9K 225 21
It's finished lollll I will not post any bonus chapters anymore - I love him also it might esculate? escaulate? u get what i mean, but it might *wha...
278K 7.6K 21
We all know the story of the Once-ler. Nice guy, made a successful thing, then he got too greedy and he lost everything. The question is, how did tha...