This Is It

By S_Ferrier

Sam, an eighteen year old confused girl, who doesn't quite understand what's going through her mind when she... More

This Is It
2.
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
A/N
22.
23.
24.
25.
A/N
26.
27.
28.
29.

30.

8.5K 213 22
By S_Ferrier

...Sam's POV...

Katie sent me into her to change. I knew she was preparing a fire, and something warm to drink. I was soaking wet. My hair dripping from the rain. I put on some warm sweats, and threw my hair in a high bun. I can't believe my mom just kicked me out. I'm her daughter, like her only child, why would she do this to me?

I know my mom has never been the best of mom's but i mean come on, really? She kicked me out because I loved an older woman? It was kind of ridiculous. Soon enough she will leave though, go back to wherever she goes for so long, and I won't have to worry about what she says or how she feels because she won't be around. I slumped on the bed, letting my feet dangle off the edge. I watched them swing back and forward. I wish I could say that I liked my mom, but honestly, ther was nothing there for her. I loved her because she had raised me enough, but i didn't want anything to do with her.

I covered my face with my hands feeling tears about to break over the rim of my eye lids. I tried to suck them up. Urging them to go back, but they spilled over anyways. I gritted my teeth together, watching my feet turn blurry from the tears.

I felt like throwing something. Like thrashing around from the anger I felt lashing through my body. I wanted to hit a wall, though I knew i wouldn't. I grabbed the pillow and threw in on the floor. Breathing through my teeth. I wrapped my hands around my waist, feeling foolish as it flopped lifelessly, and slid across the room, stopping at the base of the wall.

I let out a soft breath trying to gather my thoughts, and trying to figure out what I was going to do. I dropped off the bed, to recieve the pillow i had thrown. I sighed, and lobbed it back on the bed. I closed my eyes, feeling tired. Emotionally tired, physically tired. I just wanted to rest. I knew Katie was downstairs waiting for me, and that is where I wanted to go. Though the bed seemed so inviting, Katie was who I wanted.

I slowly walked downstairs, and found her sitting on the couch, watching TV. She hadn't seen me yet. Still in the shadow of the wall. I kind of felt creepy, but I couldn't help but notice how I was feeling when i saw her. I felt something, warm, my body began to regenerate at the sight of this beautiful elegant woman. Sitting in yoga pants, and a hoodie, watching television. I wrapped my arms around my waist. I love her. I really love her. I felt a smile creep over my lips, and I walked out of the hall way into the living room.

Katie's eyes met mine, and she extended her arms to me. I enfolded myself into them, and we sat cuddling for a while, watching TV.

"I could sit like this forever with you," she blurted out. I tilted my head back on her shoulder to look into her her eyes. She smiled, and blushed slightly.

I turned around, and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "So could I."

                                                                               End.

A/N

I know some of you may be upset that I haven't updated in so long. It's been a long couple months, being busy with my fiance, planning our life. Trying to finish up in school, and all of that stuff. I'm terribly sorry, I planned on finishing this awhile ago. I'm sorry I dragged it on so long. I hope that you will continue to read the rest of my stories and that you enjoyed this one.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 4K 23
Jessie takes a job as a doctor's assistant for writing inspiration. Trying to run away from her demons, can she allow herself to love when sparks beg...
332K 2.4K 5
Casey is young. In her mid-twenties she is kind hearted and compassionate but also privileged. When Casey suffers a family tragedy she moves from N...
546 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
9.9K 232 50
Two young women who fell in love with one another but a lot of things is going on between them. This is my First story sooo...yeahh