๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด...

By maya_lara1

"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked... More

Chapter |1| Crushes
Chapter |2| Double Life
Chapter |3| New York City
Chapter |4| Meeting the one
Chapter |5| The past, The present and The future
Chapter |6| The Ring
Chapter |7| Sister Fun
Chapter |8| Bombs away
Chapter |9| All Tied Up
Chapter |10| Story Time
Chapter |11| So Close
Chapter |12| Waking Up In Strange Places
Chapter |13| Heartbreak
Chapter |14| Hangovers Are A Bitch
Chapter |15| First Date
Chapter |16| Suprises
Chapter |17| The In- Laws
Chapter |18| Secrets Revealed
Chapter |19| First Touches
Chapter |20| Nightmares
Chapter |21| The Mile High Club
Chapter |22| One Week Till I Say I Do
Chapter |24| Drunken Hotness
Chapter |25| Mrs Romano
Chapter |26| I Thought We Were Going To...
Chapter |27| Handsy Wedding Planners
Chapter |28| Tug and War
Chapter |29| Our Day
Chapter |30| Giving Him All Of Me
Chapter |31| Late Night Break Ins
Chapter |32| A Stabbing
Chapter |33| New Member
Chapter |34| News
Chapter |35| Taken
Chapter |36| Trapped
Chapter |37| Hope Snatched Away
Chapter |38| Reconciliation
Chapter |39| Cat and Mouse
Chapter |40| Getting Ready
Chapter |41| The Strength Of A Mother
Chapter |42| Some Alone Time
Epilogue
๐ถ ๐ป ๐ด ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐ธ ๐ท ๐ฟ ๐‘‚ ๐‘‰ ๐ธ ๐‘… ๐‘†
๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Chapter |23| Craziest Night Of Her Life

76.6K 1.4K 474
By maya_lara1

We ended up driving an hour and a half to the hottest club in the Hamptons. I was forced to choose between wearing tiara, or a funny shaped hat with penis on it. Guess which one I chose.

The tiara was now sitting nicely on my head and I was already beginning to feel slightly  buzzed, as the effects from the bottle of vodka Antonio brought along for the journey, began to take place.

When we arrived, the only mode of transport that I could see were sports cars, and apparently this club was for the elite. I guess I could pretend to be a pompous rich girl for a night.

There were two bouncers at the door but by the looks of it, they were turning people away, deflating any hopes I had for a crazy night. "Excuse me, excuse me." Kira shouted, pushing her way past the line of angry people.

"Don't you know who this is?" She spat angrily at the bouncers, making them both shake their heads.

"This is the crowned Princess of Norway, Princess Isla. She heard about this club from the Prince of France last night, whilst they were bar hopping in Italy, and immediately changed her plans from attending the Princess of Greece's royal coronation to coming here and partying. We didn't have time to be put on the list but the manger assured us, that no wait would be necessary and we would get in straight away." Her elaborate story was crazy and completely unbelievable, I wouldn't be surprised if they told us to fuck off.

"Well if she's the Princess, why weren't we told of her arrival? And who are you two?" Wow, maybe it's not totally unbelievable. Deciding to help I took a step forward and adjusted the tiara on my head.

"Excuse me, but what is taking so long? My father, King... Leon, won't be happy to hear you made his little girl wait. I have to be on a plane back to Norway tomorrow and he's going to want to hear all about my travels to America. He won't be pleased to find out my night was ruined by two security guards, who were too stupid to recognise royalty. As for these two, this is my good friend and personal assistant Elsa and my bodyguard Sven." Thank god for Frozen, and I have to applaud Antonio for his acting skills. He's simply standing there, arms crossed and sunglasses on, staring down the security guards.

"Okay enter. Please your majesty, don't inform Mr Grover. He'll fire us." One of them pleaded, whilst the other unhooked the rope for us to enter.

"I'll think about it. Entourage let's go." I turned on my heels and confidently walked away. When we rounded the corner, I could finally let out a sigh of relief.

"Fuck, I thought we were goners then." I wiped off the sheen of coating my forehead and began to head towards the main entrance.

"Are you kidding? You were freaking fantastic. I thought we were screwed after my ridiculous story but you saved us."

"Yeah, you really were amazing Gabi. Hey it's your bachelorette party, your last night of freedom, I know exactly what to do. First rules of the night, we have to keep our personas. I'll be the hunky bodyguard Sven, Kira you be Elsa the royal personal assistant and Gabi you are now Princess Isla of Norway. Can't break your role." I grinned excitedly, as did Kira.

Pretending to be someone else for the night sounded like so much fun. I could do anything I wanted, well I have boundaries of course, but still I don't have to be careful.

Two men opened up the doors to the club and I was instantly taken aback from how stunning it was. It was an outdoor club, that was only lit up by roaring fires, spotlights and the stars. There was a large bar to the right and then a huge dance floor that took up most of the space, to the left. Marshmello was spinning tracks and his music was making everyone scream and go crazy. Waiters were busy, running around with trays chocked full of all the alcoholic drinks you could dream of.

We made our way to the bar and when the bartender asked for ID I froze, knowing in America I was considered underage as was Kira.

"Chill girl, I got you." Kira whispered in my ear, handing the man three IDs. After checking them, he handed them back and then began making Antonio's fruity cocktail.

"What's the fun in being in a gang if you can't even drink at bars. I've been using this since I was 16. Don't worry."

"What will you have miss?" I didn't really know what to say so I just chose the first thing I saw on the menu.

"Uh, I'll have a sex on the beach." I blurted out, my cheeks flaming up after I realised what I just said.

"Oooo, I want some of that too. You in?" I turned my head to see a cute blonde haired guy, smiling my way.

"I actually have a fiancé so.. sorry." I showed him the ring and he nodded his head in understanding, apologising too, before walking off to flirt with another girl. If it wasn't for a Ryder I would probably flirt back but I wasn't a cheater.

"What the hell was that? He was totally into you!" Kira scolded me, making me scrunch up my face in confusion.

"I'm engaged to your brother and you want me to hook up with other guys." I asked in disbelief, making Antonio snicker under his breath.

"Not hook up, but you could flirt a little. It's your bachelorette party, and I know for a fact that Danny is probably gonna take Ryder to a strip club sometime this week. He's gonna be around naked chicks and the least you get to do is some harmless flirting with a couple of guys. This is the plan, you are now Princess Isla of Norway. You are rich, a party girl, a little slutty and definitely flirtatious and single. Now, I wanna see you have fun girl. Get out there, shake that fine ass on the dance floor and flirt." She dragged me over to the dance floor and started grinding against this blue eyed guy. He got into it too, placing his hands on her hips, and I looked around trying to find myself a target. Bingo.

I could only see him from the back but I could definitely tell he was hot. Just from the look of his back muscles and the way his jeans cling to his sexy ass, made me want to grind against him.

I grabbed a couple of shots from the waiter, chucked them back and then strutted over to him.

Everything was going great. I felt like I was on top of the world. Like I was a sexy model and no-one could resist. Then, my heel snapped.

"Ouch," I cried out as I fell flat on the ground. Two large hands grabbed my arms and helped pull me up. It wasn't until I looked up that I realised it was Mr sexy back.

"Are you okay?" He flashed me a smile but still had a concern look on his face. I forgot how to speak for a moment but when I tried to walk, it answered his question.

"Ow." I muttered as I tried to take another step.

"Here, let me help you." He wrapped one arm around my waist and helped me limp off the dance floor. We began heading towards the VIP section that was cornered off by velvet ropes but the security immediately moved them and everyone left, leaving us alone.

"Are you like important or something?" I face planted my self for saying those stupid words but he just began to laugh.

"Something like that." He kept smiling, and I'm not gonna lie it was creeping me out. His hand accidentally hit my ankle, making me wince. He waved over the guard and whispered something in his ear. The guard left, only to quickly return with a bucket of ice.

The man grabbed a napkin and placed some ice cubes into it, before I wrapping it up. He pressed sit against my ankle and a small whimper came out my mouth and from the excruciating pain.

"Hey, tell me your name. It'll distract you. Come on, talk to me." I finally got a good look at his beautiful features. He had light brown hair, a similar colour to his tanned skin, and piercing green eyes. His accent was unusual and a mixture between American and Spanish, I think.

"I'm Ga, Isla. Isla from Norway." Almost fucked that up. One minute into meeting this guy and I'm already forgetting shit.

"Isla, that's a pretty name. You're wearing a tiara, why may I ask?" He had an amused expression on his face and dimples to die for.

"I'm the princess of Norway." I stayed, trying to sound strong and believable.

"Princess of Norway." He seemed confused which was understandable, but then tried to hide a small snicker form leaving his mouth.

"You always wear your tiara out with you. Won't that give it away that you're a princess?"

"Uh, yeah well I want to get the most use out of my tiaras. This is one of seven so,"

"You know, I'm fascinated with royals and international politics. I'm wondering what you thought about King Mariselles proposal to build a fortress around Holland and block off any invaders and migrants." Fuck, of course I had to choose a guy into politics, but I've never heard of anything that before. I mean it sounds kind of stupid to me.

"Well, I don't agree. It would be a waste of tax payers money, time and also they should allow migrants into Holland. The King is being mean I think." He raised an eyebrow at my answer and up until the sentence I thought I was going good.

"I agree, he is mean. What about Prince Samuel of Spain. Any thoughts on him?" Now this guy I've actually heard of. Apparently he's this playboy prince who's travelling around America partying and hooking up with girls.

"Um, I mean I don't know much. I've heard of him but I don't think I've seen him around at the balls and gala, probably because he's off fucking girls and partying. He seems like a fuck boy to me so no likey." The alcohol was starting to take effect as I slurred my words slightly.

"Well, that's a shame. He likey you." Wait what! He had a mischievous smirk playing on his lips and put out his hand.

"Prince Samuel of Spain. Nice to meet you, and you shouldn't believe everything you hear. The partying part is true, the fucking random girls is not, in fact I haven't had sex for a year." I was in shock. Shock and disbelief.

Great, so I made up this elaborate story about me being a princess and now I've met a prince, and actually fucking prince. It's like all my childhood dreams come true.

"Now, can you tell me your real name? I know you're not the Princess of Norway because, I in fact dated the Princess of Norway, Lsa. It was the worst four months of life and I'm never going to get them back. It's actually one for he reasons why I decided to travel around America. I wanted to experience life before I become king next year. Now, your name?" I've been found out by a prince, and what are the odds that he dated the Princess of Norway. Wow, weird coincidence.

"Gabi, and sorry about that it was a rule amongst my friends that we had to create a fake identity and keep it all night. Guess I failed that one."

"Are you celebrating?" I nodded and showed him the ring on my left hand.

"Bachelorette party. Hence, the tiara. It was between wearing this or a pretty phallic shaped hat so.." He started to laugh, showing off his pearly whites.

"Well, I for one, would have loved to have seen you wearing that hat and I have to admit I am a little disappointed that you're engaged. You're the first woman to have caught my eye, since I started travelling. I wanted to get to know you better." His words suggested something more and I have to admit I was tempted, but Ryder is my fiancé. I have to be faithful. I want to be.

"We can still get to know each other better, as friends of course. Here, get drunk with me. It's my bachelorette party and you are probably the last guy I will ever get to flirt or hang out with in a club, so let's make it memorable." I passed him a bottle of tequila, sitting on the table next to me and pulled the cap off.

He grinned, before grabbing the bottle and swinging it back. He handed it to me and then gestured for the waiter to get us some more.

Oh, this was definitely going to be a wild night indeed.
________________________________

A/N: What do you think of the Prince?

How will Ryder react?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9M 993K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" โฆ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...
654K 11.2K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
156K 3.6K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...