Psycho

Per littleballerina_29

People say I have the face of a greek god and a personality of a gentlemen. But trust me when I say, I also... Més

Prolouge
1. Intro
2. Party
3. Brian Garcia
4. Let's Start
5. Attack
6. Chemistry
7. Incident
8. Sparks
9. Our Hands
10. Psycho
11. After-math
12. Nightmare
13. Crush?
14. Weakness
15. Separate
16. Feelings
17. Day One
18. Surprise
COVID-19 special
19. Next Mission
20. Help
21. Embrace
22. What?
23. Hurt
24. New Beginning
25. Decision
26. Discussion
27. Just Friends
28. Discovery
29. Finishing Off
30. Explanation
31. Preparation
33. Confession
34. Plan
35. Final Goodbyes
THE END
Season 2: Death's Wish
36. New Adventure
37. First Encounter
38. Love
39. First Work Day
40. Observations
41. Confusion
42. Story
43. Truth
44. Invite?
45. Bound
46. Contract
47. Her Regret
48. Tori
49. Them
50. His Journey
51. Story
52. Realization
53. His Love
54. After
Epilogue
55. ♡
A/n

32. Festival

618 24 5
Per littleballerina_29

"Welcome to Clear Waters College's 20th anniversary! You students have worked hard in carrying this college's name, therefore grab your friends and explore this year's booths!! Curfew will be extended to 1am just for tonight. Have fun!!" The principal announced. 

Everyone clapped before gathering with their friends and entering the campus. 

While everyone started going in, Brian and I....we're just standing there!!!

.

.

.

.

.

For some reason after we left the dorm, we avoided eye contact all the way here. And even now we haven't talked a single time. And to top that annoying stuff of, Brian still kept glancing at me at the corner of his eye. 

God it sends me shivers. 

"S-so, wanna go get something to drink?" He finally spoke.

"Y-yea sure. I heard you like passionfruit tea?"

"Oh? How did you know that?" He asked in surprise.

"Kiara told me.." I avoided his gaze. 

"Haha what does that girl not tell you?" He joked.

I shrugged and giggled along with him. 

We continued to walk further into the crowd went to a random drink stall and got drinks. As we explored the campus, if felt like we were chatting like normal friends. Friends who just want to know about the "tea" in your life and has no motive for anything else except to chat with you. 

The campus was surrounded by the aroma of food and the buzzling of students. Booths and activities were available everywhere. Of course we tried a few and bumped into Kiara during her shift. 

The night was young and we enjoyed it to the max. The atmosphere was lively and the awkwardness before the night started gradually started to lighten by itself. Before long, we were focused on that one stall for the past half hour, hogging the entire line of people wanting to play the game too. 

But as soon as they saw our streaks of victory, they instinctively backed out and left us alone. Yea, it was a shooting game. You know the one which you use a play gun to shoot down the stacks of cups and you earn a prize? Yea, it got so easy to win Brian and I decided to make  a competition out of it. Best 4 out of 5 gets to have a free dinner after. 

The stall owner got fed up and immediately shut down the booth as soon as we won all of his prizes. 

Guess who won ;)

"Yes your highness, what poison will you feed me tonight and empty my bank account with?" He rolled his eyes. 

"Korean.B.B.Q." I winked. 

He sighed in defeat and we went to an open barbeque stall. 

"Meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat....." I drooled. 

"Ah...i got that..." He dragged. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

There would be a special fireworks display at midnight to mark the end of the anniversary festival, so after our bellies were full, we grabbed some beer from a vending machine and sneaked up to the roof of the campus. 

"Ah I'm so full and so satisfied...." I slouched down the railings. 

I let out a sigh of satisfaction and opened my can of beer and took a sip of it. 

"I'm glad." He smiled and sat down beside me. 

We had a minute of silence before I started the conversation once again. 

"Hey Garcia, what made you like me." The words suddenly came out of my mouth. 

"Hm..I also wonder." He let out a deep sigh. 

"Hey hey that's unfair. You've never told me. You just randomly said you liked me.." I looked at him unsatisfied. 

Brian's POV

Gosh it must have been the soju she drank just now. And to top that off she's drinking beer? 

She's drunk. 

"Hey hey that's unfair. You've never told me. You just randomly said you liked me.." 

I turned to look at her and was caught by surprise when she was also staring at me back.

"I..I.. " I stuttered. 

"C'monnn just spill." She looked at me with curiosity. I could see her cheeks turning bright red and her beads of sweat trickling down. 

"Santini you're drunk.." 

"I'm not that drunk jeez.." She retreated back. 

"You are..we should head back." 

"There you go again..running away. You always do things and then leave it unanswered you know.. it's annoying..really annoying." She leaned on the railing. 

"That's.." 

"Gosh all these time I always thought you were a brave one. The psychic Brian Garcia, who can just go on with a thirst of seeing blood. Turns out you're a real pussy when it comes to love.." She blabbered. 

"Santini." 

"Then again, I don't think you had time to think about all those things. You're busy getting your revenge. That's very respectable..." She smirked. 

"Respectable? I don't get that so often."

"Yea. You focus on your goal no matter what. Whether it's good or bad, it's still a goal you want to achieve. I can ever do that.." 

Jeez she's just spouting nonsense right now... 

"..your stubbornness." 

"What?"

"You're not the first who try to assassinate me. But you're the first to keep trying despite your many failures. You refused to give up, you were so determined to accomplish your task. That's...what made me attracted to you in the first place."

"Oh? You were a target, of course I'll keep trying." 

"But you knew. You knew you would fail, you knew the task was close to impossible. " 

"Hmm...well, key word, "close". Right?" She smiled at me. 

I shook my head in disbelief and chuckled. 

"Ah when's the firework starting??" 

"I think in about 2 minutes. It's 11.58." I checked my phone. 

"Hm well that's enough time." 

"What?" I looked at her, confused. 

"Garcia, you're like a hurricane in my life. I never wanted you to enter it." She grumbled. 

"I could say the same for you. But...I don't regret it." 

"...neither do I." She mumbled. 

"COUNTDOWN FOLKS! TO MARK THE END OF THE FESTIVAL. IN 5-" The principal was announcing wide across the campus. 

"What?" I asked her in disbelief. 

"4!-" 

"You heard me." She chukled. 

"3!-"

"Santini you're drunk, I don't think you know what you're saying anymore." I denied. 

"2!-"

"Nah, I know what I'm saying. Garcia.." She lifted her head up with her sparkling like the stars in the moonlight sky. 

"1!"

"I like you too." She smiled. 

~ Chapter 33 out on 6 August 2020 ~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

140K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
4K 37 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
67.6K 1.4K 23
COMPLETE Selfless Erica helps out a friend one night and end up in a shootout, she is then faced with a decision to help the guys who almost got her...