Adopted By Tom Holland

Door jamboo1

16-year-old Dawn became an orphan when her parents died in a car crash. She had been living in the orphanage... Meer

Welcome/Cast
Adopted
Home Sweet Home
Trampoline Park
School
Be my Girlfriend?
First Date
Some Ideas??
Sneaking Out
Busted
Photoshoot with Harry
The Meeting that could Change my Life
That Time of Month
Auditions
A/N
Football Game
Calls and Dances
Promposal
Dinner with my Agent
Prom
A Magical Night-prom part 2
A Heart-to-Heart
Stupid Ideas
Family is more than Blood
Slipping Away
If You're Not Here
Time Doesn't Always Heal Pain
I'll Always Be With You
Cooking With Sam
Last Day of School
Tom's Birthday
First Day Filming
Hosting Parties
New Book Ideas
Every Action has a Consequence
Summer Job Here We Come
Growing Your Family
Night Swimming
Doctor
Stress is Temporary
Learning to Drive
Wired Autocomplete Interview
Premiere
Senior Year Here I Come!
Proposal part 1
Proposal part 2
Breaking the News
High School Drama
Awkward
Poll
The Aftermath of a Breakup
Lexi the Devil
Fighting Back
You are not Alone
Not Worthless
Keep Going?
Parent-Teacher Day
Talent Show Practice
Talent Show part 1
Talent Show part 2
It'll Be Ok
Feelings Change
Peace
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2
A/N
Honeymoon
Baby
Baby Name Ideas
One More Member in the Family
ANNOUNCEMENT
Puppy Love
Midterms
Midterm Scores
Fundraiser Fail
Spirit Week
Last Relative
Votes: Round 2
Baby Gender
Baby Times 2
Yes or No?
Senior Prom prt 2
Baby Shower
Christmas
Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM!
Welcome to the Holland Family
Meet the Family
Graduation
THANK YOU

Senior Prom prt 1

791 14 10
Door jamboo1

A/N: Hi everyone! You all wanted Dawn to have a date to Prom. So here you go!

Thanks, ee__xxx for requesting.

Dawn's POV

Today is the Prom. I am so excited, even though no one has asked me. I do have my eye on a certain someone. Lucas Galanis, from Greece. He moved here a couple of months ago and I befriended him, he sits with us at lunch. Now he's part of the gang. Lucas has dark brown hair that's almost black, his eyes are a rare cognac color.

He loves dogs and plays rugby. He is in a lot of my classes. We're really good friends.

Right now, I'm in math class with Lucas taking a test in the last period.

"Psst. Lucas." I whisper to him. He sits in front of me. "Do you have a pencil?"

"Yeah, here you go." He hands me a pencil.

"Thanks," I say.

"Ms. Holland, are you cheating?" The teacher calls me out.

I gulp. "No ma'am, I needed a pencil."

"Hmm. Ok,  but don't distract Mr. Galanis."

"Sorry, I mumble. Lucas turns around and chuckles. I roll my eyes and giggle too, blushing a bit. The class ends and I walk out with Lucas. 

"You should've seen your face when the teacher called you out." Lucas jokes.

"Haha, very funny. My heart stopped when she called my name." I state.

Lucas blushes. "Meet me in the football field after school."

I nod and go to my locker.

"Oooo. Looks like someone has the crushies for Mr. Greek god over there." Shawn teases.

"Yeah, I do." I gush.

"Oh, so Mrs. I'm-indepenedt-and don't-want-or-need-a-boyfriend admits it."

"Well, I said that before Lucas moved here. Plus, I think he's gonna ask me to Prom. I've known Lucas for a while."

"Ooo. Go, girl!" Shawn says. I grab my backpack and everything I need and head to the football field. My phone buzzes and I check the text.

Lucas😍: Go to the bleachers facing the track field and then turn around to face the football field.

Dawn🌄: Ok.

I do as Lucas says and go to the top of the bleachers. I hear someone yell 'Turn around'. I turn and see the word P R O M ? laid across the field in lights.

"I like you, Dawn. I like you a lot." I hear Lucas say. I turn back around and see him holding a rose.

"I really like you too," I say.

"So...will you go to prom with me?" 

"Only if you go with me," I say. He nods, hugging me.

I head back to the front of the school with him and say bye. I get into the car, Tom and Paddy waiting inside. We drive away from the school and drop Paddy off. Tom parks the car and we go inside.

"Why were you late when I came to pick you up," Tom asks.

"I got caught up with some...stuff," I say, not ready to tell Tom about Lucas.

"Stuff?! What do you mean stuff?!" Tom freaks out. 

"It's nothing." 

"If stuff means what I think it means, then you're not going to prom."

"Oh my god. I didn't do anything! All it was, was Lucas asking me to Senior prom!"

"Oh, well then, good for you," Tom says awkwardly. I go upstairs and get ready for the dance. I put my dress on, do my makeup, and curl my hair. This is my dress.

Addison, Briana, Claire, Dallas, and I all decided to wear the same type of dress.

Addison's dress.

Briana's Dress

Claire's Dress

Dallas' Dress

I send them a picture of my entire look when I'm done getting ready. I hear a knock on my door and let the person come in.

"Hey, I came in to see if you needed help." Isabel states.

"Thanks, can you pass me my shoes? They're in the closet." I say. She hands me the shoes. I thank her. "How do I look?"

"You look amazing. So how's this Lucas guy?"

"Oh you know, same old, same old. But his eyes are beautiful."

"Oooo. So, when did he ask you?"

"Today." I hear the doorbell ring and I know it's time.

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter! Part 2 will be up tomorrow!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

117K 2.4K 41
The girl she wants to revenge, Dahil sa pag patay sa kanyang mga magulang. Her name is Katarina Hayashi She is so cold,emotional,serious,blanko sa m...
7.3K 191 31
Best friends? Yes! But does he love me? Never! Why would I even think that? I'm his best friend Aydan Torez, not his girlfriend. Okay so it's sort...
1.4K 78 15
A story where they both know there is something between them. Its a cute and fluffy love story. I hope you like it uwu
2.3K 388 60
"Basta mag-level up pa ako ng 10 beses, maa-activate ko na ang Gene Lock. Sa oras na iyon, magagawa kong sirain ang makalangit na katawan na ito!" ...