The Blessing and Curse (Fem!D...

By FrickityFrank

When the world presented a baby that had many powerful quirks, everyone was amazed that such a person could e... More

Chapter 1 - The Quirks
Chapter 2 - Too Good of a Heart
Chapter 3 - Torture
Chapter 4 - Recovery
Chapter 4.5 - Hospital
Chapter 5 - Training and Entrance Exam
Chapter 6 - Using Quirks
Chapter 7.5 - Loss
Chapter 8 - Fighting
Chapter 9 - Seeking Comfort
EXTRA: Izuku Hero Costume
Chapter 10 - Explanation
Chapter 11 - USJ
EXTRA: Profile of Ozorezu Ni
Chapter 12 - Fear and Being Afraid
A Little Hiatus
Chapter 13 - Universes
Chapter 14 - Training
Izuku Aizawa Backstory (PT. 1)
Izuku Aizawa PT2
Announcement!
Izuku Aizawa PT3
What to do Next?
I Think I Decided on What to do
My New Story!

Chapter 7 - Holding Back

360 6 3
By FrickityFrank

Third Person POV- First Day of UA

Everyone filed into the classroom, 19 people in total in the room, all of them talking about the entrance exam.  A brown-haired bubbly girl was talking with the people who witnessed the amazing 'villain' that appeared during the entrance exam. All of those who didn't witness her was thoroughly impressed by the rumors they have heard before. They began discussing her quirks and how they were involved with each of the heroes. 

A blue-haired boy started chopping his arms around, "My brother, Ingenium, have witnessed her train before and she had happened to be her."

"WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH, she was able to beat a pro hero? At such a young age too!" someone shouted. The person who stated that was a spikey red-haired dude, seeming buff and muscular. 

"Shush, everyone. Calm down." A yellow caterpillar said, shocking everyone.

"What the hell are you?" A yellow-haired, with a black streak, said.

A black-haired, tired-eyed, messy hair guy got out of the sleeping bag. 

"I'm Shoto Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Go outside and get into your gym uniforms."

"Wait, why is there a missing person? I thought that there were supposed to be 20 people in Class 1-A?" A black, long-haired, tall girl asked.

"I'll explain it later, now hurry up," Aizawa said, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

The entire class was now questioning the grown man's teaching abilities. He seemed irresponsible and lazy, everyone was starting to wonder how he even got the job at all. 

------------------YEET( You should know what's gonna happen next)------------------

"Everyone's here, right?" Aizawa said.

"Sensei, you still haven't explained anything at all. There's one person missing and aren't we supposed to be at the entrance ceremony?" the bubbly girl raised.

"Sensei you should properly explain everything. Otherwise, you won't be respected as much as the other people." a mysterious voice came out of nowhere and startled everyone. 

Izuku Midoryia came out of the shadows and stood in front of the class. She wore a customized uniform, to signify she was someone important. Her hair was worn in a tight ponytail and she wore black gloves. To say she was beautiful was an understatement, most of the boys blushed at her looks even though she was just being herself. 

(DIS DA UNIFORM, SORRY FOR DA HORRIBLE ART)

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoryia." She said with a smile. She scanned the crowd and ran up to Todoroki and immediately hugged him. Todoroki levitated his hands around her, not sure what to do. Everyone just stared and some were jealous that some pretty girl just hugged a regular boy. 

"Izuku, get your hands off of him," Aizawa demanded. This whole entire interaction just rained a lot of questions like, "A first name basis?","How did she know someone that we haven't seen together before school?","Who is she to have this much power?","Is she a powerful rival?" and "Are they a couple?" 

"Sorry, Shoto," Izuku finally got off of him and smiles. 

"Now, we're gonna do a Quirk Apprehension test."

"WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT????" A purple grape exclaimed.

"Calm your tits," Izuku said. 

"I wish I had some," the grape murmured. 

"Huh? What did you say?" Izuku stared at the grape.

"Nothing!!!" The grape screamed, now scared of the intimidating girl. 

"Now, step up Izuku...What was your record when throwing the ball? Without your quirk by the way." 

Izuku walked up to the spot that had a circle and next to it a meter tracker. Everyone questioned why the teacher had to further explain the 'without your quirk' because of course you couldn't use our quirk in public. 

"127 meters, sir,"

"127!!! What!? How is that even possible?" the lightning head said. 

"Alright then go ahead and use your quirk to launch it for now," Aizawa explained. The others just stared at the duo.

"Alright"

She took the ball and placed it near her mouth and whispered to it, "I command soar after I throw you." She braced herself and started to prepare to throw the ball. She stayed still for a moment before she threw the ball. A loud vibration was felt all around, shaking the students' bodies. 

"2863 meters, impressive but stop holding back," Aizawa said, clearly annoyed.

"Holing back?!?!?!?" Everyone stared at her in shock. How could she be holding back with such an impressive score? 

"Yes, uncle Aizawa," Izuku said, she didn't want to unleash her full power because she didn't want to show off all of her abilities. If she truly tried her best she would have to use her quirks again, she didn't want to reveal all of 

Uncle?!?!?!?  Everyone asked, but didn't speak anything for they might piss off their teachers even more. 

"I command you to soar after I throw you, you will soar above the skies and will go above any length known to man. You will not break at all and will stay intact so that I can see your streak and trail. 

Give me your capture weapon, now." Izuku said to Aizawa in a sing-songy way. 

Aizawa's eyes just became dull and he took his capture weapon and gave it to Izuku. 

Everyone was just staring at what quirks Izuku had just shown. All of them though didn't know how she would use that capture weapon.  

Meanwhile, students of every class were gathered to observe what power they could achieve by training, Izuku being the model. The teachers wanted to show off their child that they all contributed towards, they all did gruesome training with her. 

Izuku looked towards Class 1A and used her analyzing the students' quirks. 

"You..." She pointed to a brown, short-haired girl.

"Come live us in the palace,

There's a room waiting for you,

Come on, Come on, Come on..."

She sang to the brown-haired girl to egg her on to come over where she was standing. 

"Activate your quirk on this..." she showed the brunette the ball. Uraraka followed her orders, again her eyes dull. 

Everyone was just staring at how she could just control people just like that, a particular purple hair was staring very closely and was trying to find the differences of his quirk and hers. 

She grabbed the ends of the white bandage-like weapon and put the ball into the end of the weapon. Some of the smarter students knew now what she was going to do, she was going to use it like a slingshot. 

She twirled around and kept on twisting around. She finally adjusted the angle to release the ball. It disappeared within seconds and everyone was trying to see the ball, some were looking at the meter counter, stunned that it just kept going up. 

Seconds later it appeared again right next to Izuku's side. 

"4007.42749 km...I told you to stop holding back Izuku...Whatever I'm tired with all of this...Next person," Aizawa said

Holding back? HOLDING BACK? HOLDING BACK??????? 

Everyone just stared at the powerful opponent. How could she be holding back? Everyone asked. 

"Oh well, you guys let's go..." Vlad King said. 

"How is that possible Sensei? Does that teacher really mean what he said? She's still holding back?" someone asked. 

"Yes she truly was holding back...Oh well..." Midnight said. 

Before she could explain further all of the teachers ushered the students to their own classrooms. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...Oh well hope you enjoy!

Stay unique!

FrickityFrank

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
172K 3.2K 21
"I've never met someone like you, but i'm glad I did" "Pray you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof." And so Izuku d...
78.9K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
583K 21.3K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...