The Boyfriend and The Possess...

By ActuallyReady

Fresh (Harley) is a lonely kid that just loves games in downtown Sydney. But when a lovely girl moves in wit... More

The New Roomie
The Boyfriend Whore/ Akaward Harley
Last Night
The Broken but Gentle Girl im Falling For
"Im Here for You, Your Safe with Me"
Im Slowly becoming Obsessive over You
Will you be my Girlfriend?
She Isnt His, SHES MINE.
Harley, the New Possessive but Loving Boyfriend
On my Knees Begging for You
New Girl? New Competition?
Your Becoming like my Ex
Jealousy Flares
Meeting the Girl and the Plan
(Info on publishing)
The Return of the Pyscho Ex (rated R)
⚠️The Old and New Flame Meet Again ⚠️
What about the Baby?
Decisions.. Decisions
Welcoming the Baby
2V2
Mama Fresh
Birthday Proposal (pt 1)
Aftermath (+13ish)
Hey guys
Father and Son/ Wedding dress palooza
A POLL
Dad troubles
NOTES AND REVEALS!!
Son vs Father
Goodbyes
Shot by a Lover
A Dip into the Past
I cant get you out of my mind
The People on the Side
Little Challenge
Kill it
Inconvience

Birthday Proposal (pt2)

193 12 20
By ActuallyReady

Y/NS POV (unedited)

We went to Tannars new condo. She moved out of Lannans house since him and Ilsa were getting really serious.

Inside, everybody was more focused on getting me ready then getting themselves ready. I insisted on doing things on my own. But they wanted to because I had to look perfect.

I actually was glad they did my makeup and hair because I can't beat the skill. I rarely wore any makeup because I don't like feel confined. Luckily the dress the dress fit like a glove. The dress made me feel so bubbly and beautiful I couldn't help but just stare at the mirror. Confidence at its peak.

Harleys POV

I was so fucking nervous as I waited in the entrance of the dock. Lannan and Elliot stayed with me. Lachy was already on the yacht chatting his ass off. Morgan wasn't here yet, Lachy said she had a gig so she would be a little late.

Marcus and Kath were also going to be a little late. They were up northwest to escape Sydney for awhile.

I actually wore a more of a cocktail tux. The invite also said for other people to wear tuxes or dresses. This wasn't going to be wasted and drunk dancing. It was a proposal night for me.

I see the limo start to pull pull up to the side of the walkway. I take deep breaths to calm myself down. Lannan puts a hand on my back.

The door opens and we see Y/N.

My mouth is agape in shock. The beautiful pink dress was stunning on her. She ran to me in her heels jumping up to hug me. I held her so tightly, basking in the moment.

She kissed me all over my face, getting lipstick marks  everywhere but I could care less.

"Someone misses me.." I mumble, kissing her on the lips. She hummed in response, continuing to run her hands up and down the sleeves of my suit. "You look stunning."

"This dress is beautiful but wouldn't it be better off?" She asked suggestively.

"You know what I want. But it's your birthday and we have guests. So no it wouldn't be better off." She plopped her head into my chest, groaning in defeat. "I'm sure your extra delicious though..." I run my fingers on the smooth back of the dress.

"Enough of the total kink session, lets get on the goddamn boat!" Cray interrupted.

She didn't leave her head on my chest. I continued holding her closely to me as we headed up the incline to the main deck of the yacht.

People rushed up to her, saying quick happy birthdays. Y/N let go of me to become a social butterfly. I watched her go to people to people making small talk.

I lean on the edge just watching her.

"Fresh?" Elliot pats me on the back.

"What's up?"

"Your just watching her." He pointed out the obvious. "You love her so much."

"I do, which is why I won't give up if she says no actually. I'll wait however long it takes."

"You've always been so dedicated." Elliot sighed.

"That's how you get places." I smile. "I wonder when our little Dustin is coming."

"He's actually right here!" Dustins light voice sang. I looked to my side to see Mum and Dustin holding her hand. "Daddy! Where's mommy?"

I bent down onto my knee to reach his height. "Let's go find her little man." I pick him up, holding him up with one arm.

I see Y/N lock our eyes on us. She's ecstatic as she runs up to us.

"Mommy!" Dustin screams. Y/N picks him up from me, giving him a little swirl in the air. "That was really fun! I have a birthday present for you!"

"Really? You made a present for mommy?" She held her hand to her chest.

"Yea! Grandma has it right now!"

"Oh my sweet Y/N, happy birthday." Mum quickly hugged her. "Here's Dustins gift, my gift is wrapped up on the table." Mum handed her a colorful card.

I stood next to Y/N, wrapping an arm around her waist as read the card together.

Your the best Mommy ever!!
Thank you for all the chicken nuggets you make for me and Daddy when we play catch.
Thank you for not yelling and at forgiving me when i do wrong.
Thank you Mommy for being my mommy.
I love you very much.
Happy birthday!

"I didn't know Dustin could write.." Y/N looked at the card closely. "But thank you so much Dustin, I love it so much."

"Grandma held my hand while we tried to write it." Dustin pointed at mum who was still smiling. "I love you mama." He hugged her again.

Y/N nearly started crying. She blinked a few times, only letting a few tears slip out. "I love you too little man. How about you go have some fun with Uncle Lenny. He wants to see you again."

"Ooh yay! I like Uncle Lenny!"

"Heyyyyyy my favorite little dude." Lannan walked up to us, giving Dustin a mini fist bump. "You are looking so fresh."

"Are you saying im like daddy?"

"Mhm, same heart." Y/N handed Dustin over to Lannan. They continued talking and making explosion noises as they walked off.,

"He's not the only one that loves you to the end of the universe and back." I lace my fingers through hers.

"Oh stopppp, the blush is getting intense." She pinched me a little. I continued smirking at her. "Stoppppppp."

"It's good to know I can still make you blush." I spun her around to land right onto my chest.

"You also give me the butterflies in my stomach all the time." She said softly, playing with my suit again. "Your never this fancy, why such the change for this?"

"It's your birthday. I want to look my best for you." I twirled her curled hair with my finger. "And I got to out beat all the hot guys here." I teased, resting my head on the top of hers.

"There are no hot guys. Just 1, very very very sexy man."

"And who is this very very very sexy man?"

"You know him very well actually. I mean, he's sweet, kind, a big cutie, and he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen in my entire damn life. He's perfect, and very sexy too." She giggled. I lifted my head to look down at her when she stared back up at me.

"Sounds like a wonderful dude."

"Yea he is. I wish he was here so we could go spend some alone time." She sadly says.

"Oh, well maybe you both could after this and that group dinner..."

"Actually that's a good idea. I'll tell him." She let go of me. She stood in front of me with her hand parallel to her forehead. She slid her hand down on the air to the bottom of her face. "Sooooo you wanna go have some alone time after dinner cutie?"

"I would really like that." I chuckled. "Now you go be a little social butterfly again."

.......

We both had a lot of fun doing more low key parties. A bar was set up inside the interior of the yacht. We would serve more margarita, wine, and champagne based drinks. No heavy beer or shots.

The yacht had about 40 people on board which were the closest of friends and family. Y/N set up a little girl corner where about 14 girls sat with her gossiping and giggling their asses off.

I spent a lot of time with Y/N. But I also spent a lot of time with the boys. Not even some of my closest friends knew about the proposal. Like Rel and Jynx.

The dinner started in 30 minutes back on the dock. I kept checking my phone, making Y/N suspicious. I could tell by the little frown she made every minute I checked my phone.

I locked myself in the bathroom, quickly calling the restaurant to make sure everything was ready. They said it was all ready for us. We started sailing back to the dock as soon as possible.

"You look like a fucking jitter toy, cram it." Lannan said pushing me a little. "Your gonna look Unpresentable that way."

"Right, your totally right. And Lannan, I'm going to need you and some of the waiters to guide everyone to there seats. The seats on the stage level they made are for me, Y/N and you guys. Everybody else is on the ground level."

"Got it."

The yacht docked. The captain set the walk up back down. Lannan was getting everybody lined up and organized.

I hopped off to go make sure it was all ready. I rushed to the restaurant. They let me take a look at the venue. My eyes widen to see how they transformed the place.

"You my friend are getting a very big tip." I shake hands with the owner. "Thank you."

"Of course, and I hope she says yes." He nods his head.

I rush back to the dock where everybody was in groups already. How did Lannan do this? I have no clue.

"Ok, everybody is in groups of 4."Lannan told me. "Our table is going to be you, Y/N, me and Elliot."

"Sounds good, I'm gonna go with Y/N. Tell the waiters to lead groups along with you."

"Right on it sir!" Lannan gave me a little salute. Next thing you know, he's ordering people around.

I head back to Y/N who was holding Dustin while talking with mum as they walked down the dock. Elliot talked with some people in other groups, helping them with direction.

"Hey baby, is mum and Dustin gonna sit with us?" Y/N asked.

I didn't know if there would be room to be comfortable in but it would definitely work. "Yea of course, anything for you." I smile, wrapping a strong hold on her waist. "We are going to be the first in the venue. I think Lannan and Elliot are already waiting for us."

We walk to the venue, watching faces light up at the beautiful decor and lights, including Y/N's. Mum took Dustin from Y/N letting us enter first.

"Sweetie, this is.. beautiful.. you seriously did this for me? Your insane." She said shocked in disbelief. "Oh and the little wooden platform with the lights is adorable too! Ooh! The glasses with flowers in them.. oh my god.. I love you so much." She gave me tight squeeze.

"I love you too. Now let's get our asses to our table." I hold her hand, leading her onto the small platform. I sit her down, taking the seat next to her. Before everyone else came in, I asked a waiter for a high chair and another seat.

We watched everyone pour into the room, sitting down in their tables. Lannan, Elliot, mum, and Dustin headed over too.

Once everybody got settled, menus started coming out and soft music started to play. I didn't plan on proposing now. I wanted to near the end of dinner when everybody was almost done.

"Your nervous? What's wrong?" Y/N said under her breath.

"No, I'm not nervous. I'm just very grateful that I'm here, with you and family. It's very overwhelming." I admit partially. Her hand hooks through mine again, giving it small little rubs.

"I'm very grateful too. This is overwhelming for me too. I've never been the flashy girl, I'm also a little nervous." She said, continuing to look at our hand intertwined. Noticing how small her hands were in mine.

...

I was quiet a lot of the time. Y/N was chatting with Lannan and Elliot about music apparently. I was too busy being twitchy and dramatic over here, worrying about this proposal. So this is what it feels like being Lannan when he plays competitive scrims.  

I looked around, noticing people were nearly done with dinner. I barely touched my plate though.

"Sweetie, you've barely eaten anything. You possibly can't be this nervous for a simple dinner. I'm here, it's alright." She squeezed my hand tighter. She pull my hand and arm into her lap.

"I have something to say." I let go of her hand. I stand up, with my empty champagne class and a clean fork.  "May I please have everyone's attention?"I clink the fork onto my glass, drawing attention from all the guests. I stand up.

"Today, we celebrate my girlfriend, Y/N's 20th birthday. She has been my light in the past 3 years. We started out as roommates. Just a streamer and a university kid.. now we are much more. We have a son together, we live together, and we have been through hell together. But now, I think that we take the next step. I love her to death, I want us to be more." I look down to Y/N who had her lips slightly parted. I turn my body to her, still standing. "Like I've said, I love you to death. You've taught me so much about the meaning of love. I feel like this has been long overdue but.." I bend down on one knee, pulling the ring out of my pocket. We hear murmurs from the crowd. "Will you take the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes Yes!" She screamed immediately. She got up, throwing herself onto me. She knocked me over, laughing in excitement. Squeals and clapping explodes in the room. "I love you." She murmured, still pinned onto of me.

"I love you too. Um.. sweetie? Your heel is digging into my leg." I noticed, feeling the hell digging into me. She go up quickly, pulling me up too. I hold out her hand, sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Ohhh! I'm so proud of you my son." Mum hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Mum, thank you for everything." I bow my head.

"Oh don't thank me! I expect plenty of grandkids!" She socked me in the stomach.

"Yea daddy! I want someone to play with! You and Mommy are always too busy to play with me sometimes." Dustin agreed with a bright smile.

"Don't worry little guy, hopefully you will have someone to play with everyday." I bend down, ruffling his hair.

"He will, he will have plenty." Y/N put a hand on my shoulder. She bent down next to me. "I promise you'll have someone to play with everyday. We promise."  He pulled us both in with his tiny arms to give us both hugs.

People rushed up to us, congratulating us.

"Fresh! You absolute man of a man!" Lachy rushes up to us with Morgan on his arm.

"I'm so proud of you girly." Morgan let go of Lachy, giving Y/N a hug.

"Thank you." She responded, hugging her back. Morgan returned to Lachy.

"I finally did it, I'm at a loss for words." Y/N stood infront of me, wrapping my arms around her. "Can't believe I scored this sweet little muffin."

She giggled quietly, closing her eyes sleepily. "baby I'm tired..." she whispered.

"We will get home soon, I promise." I kiss the top of her head. I look back up. "Rel! Jynx!"

"Mate! What the hell! Congrats." Rel pat me on back.

"Congrats on the engagement! You both are perfect for one another." Jynx said looking down at Y/N who was nearly falling asleep.

"So perfect, that we are both feeling incredibly sleepy." I unwrap my arms. Instead, I pick her up bridal style. "I better get her to sleep."

"CONGRATS GIRL!! WOOHOOOO WHOS READY TO GET OUR BACHELORETTE PARTY ONNNNN!" The girls came charging through screaming.

Y/N woke up, letting out a weak woohoo

"Guys, she's tired. Poor girl let you guys drag her around the entire day. I'll see you guys tomorrow or something."

Everybody said their goodbyes. I got Dustin from Mum and he walked next to us as I carried Y/N's sleeping body.

"So daddy?"

"yes?"

"What was the whole ring thingy about? Is it supposed to be special?" Dustin asked curiously.

"It's supposed to be very special. I just asked your mommy to be mine forever. Then a few months later we have a celebration to make it official."

"Forever is a long time, daddy." Dustin noted, walking very close to me.

"It is a long time. I know that I will love her forever. You'll find love someday too."

"Well the girl in school is very nice to me. Can I ask her to be mine forever?"

"Oh little man, you have to be older. Once you get a little older, then you'll realize what love really is." I said, walking to the car.

I open the passenger seat, setting Y/N in first. Next I buckle up Dustin in his car seat.

"When we get home, I need you to go get changed so I can put mommy to sleep."

"Ok daddy." He obeyed, sitting quietly on the ride home.

........

I set Y/N down onto our bed. She was squirming around in her dress, trying to get it off.

"Stop moving for a second baby, I'm gonna attempt to get you out of this." I kneeled on the bed, turning her onto her stomach. I unzipped the tiny zipper that my big hands could barely grasp onto. "Do you want me to change you?"

"I would let you do more then just change me." She sleepy smirked with her eyes closed. "I am cooked but you can fry me even more."

"You must have drank too much champagne and now your damn tired. No, we are not doing anything. You need rest." I slowly peeled her dress off trying not to get TOO attached. "You sly minx, you didn't wear a bra?"

"Nope, gotta let my girls air out." She stated proudly.

"I can't believe I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you and have to do this all the time." I chuckled quietly. "I'm gonna go get your pajamas."

"Ooooh! Go get the mini lavender one! The silky one with the little tassel shorts!"

"Fuck, those are my favorite." I hop off the bed and into the closet. I find them buried under multiple different pajamas she insisted on sleeping with even though they were more seductive then comfortable. I walk back to our room, tossing her pajamas onto her. "I'm gonna tuck Dustin in and help him brush his teeth. Your gonna need to man up from the tiredness and change then brush your teeth."

"Okay Dokay." She tried rolling out of bed to the bathroom.

......

"Goodnight little man.." I kiss his head, gently handing him his favorite brown teddy bear.

"Goodnight daddy, where's mommy?"

"I'm afraid your mommy is a little bit TOO exhausted from tonight's party. It's already pretty late, I'm gonna need you to go to bed little dude."

"Ok... tell mommy I said goodnight then."

"Dont worry, she wishes you a goodnight too. We love you." I kiss his head one last time. I peak out of his room, shutting off the light.

Back inside my room, Y/N is passed out in bed surprisingly having to get those pajamas on. After I get ready for bed, I try to slip into the blankets without disturbing her too much.

She senses I'm there. She instantly turns the other side, curling herself up for me to hold. My arms loop around her, letting my arm cover up the tiny little snores.

"Im.. fucking engaged.." she mumbled to herself. "Yea... it's fucking- crazy."

Is she talking to herself? Or in a dream perhaps?

"Yea Yea... I'm gonna have a small wedding...- then fuckin 7 kids and shit... wow... amazing..."

7 kids?

I didn't sign up for this.

Make sure to Vote and comment ❤️💞

AN- sorry for such long update. It was because the chapter was so damn long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 33.9K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
248K 24K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
917K 49.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...