Vegeta One-Shots

By SinnersRose

A bunch of you and Vegeta one-shots! Accepting request, just message me! Will involve smut, fluff, and just l... More

First Date
First Time Meeting (Human & Lemon)
Silent Treatment (Lemon)
Mall Day (Human)
Meeting His Son (H)
Yandere Vegeta (Smut)
A/N
Long Nap(H)
First Date PT. 2 (H & Smut)
Pregnant Reader Leaves (H & Smut)
Chubby Insecure Reader (H & Smut)
In Another Life
Long Time Apart (H)
Trying To Stop Majin Vegeta
The Prince's Concubine (Smut)
Jealous Saiyan
Valentines Day (Smut)
Kidnapped PT; 1
Kidnapped PT; 2
Pregnant Chubby Reader
Kidnapped Pt; 3 (Smut)
Very Dom VegetaxSub (Smut)
The Wrong Dimension Pt. 1
The Wrong Dimension Pt. 2
Forgotten Pt.1
The Wong Dimension Pt. 3
Forgotten Pt. 2
The Wrong Dimension Pt. 4

A/N

374 9 2
By SinnersRose

I never though I would have to do this but unfortunately for now I'm going to have to put a hold on the one-shots. I may not be able to update anytime soon. Things have been crazy and I'm sorry about that.

If you still have request I'm more than glad to take them and make chapters when I have the time. I'll put them up when I am able to return and updated regularly.

I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart! It breaks my heart knowing that I wont be able to update.

Thank you all for the support and love and i promise that when i return I will have plenty of chapters! Thank you so much! You really have made me so happy. I want to continue writing for all of you.

Please be safe still during these crazy times! Thank you all soo much! Sending love and my best wishes and hope to you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...
325K 5.5K 22
3/16/2019 (This is old. It's cringy. Please don't comment negative things. I was young teen at the time I wrote this.) WELCOME TO MY X READER BOOK ~ ...
50.1K 649 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
17.3K 142 38
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...