The Wrong Dimension Pt. 1

Well here you are. Sitting in your bed and watching Dragon Ball Z, again. You always rewatch the series. You loved the entire show. From Gokus silly nature to Vegetas stubborn way.

That spiky hair saiyan made it somehow to your heart. You were watching the series when Vegeta had finally felt the planet as his own home. You finished watching the Beerus movie. He went badass kicking beerus ass. You couldnt help but wish he was defending you. Now it was playing an episode from some random episode.

It was the start of the andriods. You always loved Vegeta and Bulma, but always though Vegeta could have someone else. Bulma always relied on Goku and not enough on Vegeta. It aggrivated you.

They're was a huge storm outside of your apartment.

"What I would do just to live their." You mumble quietly. You wore a Vegeta hoodie. Only a bra underneath and some spandex shorts. With some black socks.

You always felt a connection with them. You loved them. Him. Vegeta. Even when you rewatch the show's you always watched the saiyan closely. The way he moves is mesmerizing. The way his muscles popped out always made you want to see more of him.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the thunder and lighting outside. It sounded like it just landed outside your room. Making you jump slightly.

"Damn. This weather is not joking tonight." You whisper as you look back at your tv. It turned off. You sighed as you try to find the remote but couldnt. So you stand up and approach the tv. Looking for the buttons on the back to turn it on. You placed your hand gently on the screen without realizing it and when you turned the tv on again, you heard the thunder and then a shock go through your body at that exact moment.

Your vision was blurry as you felt your entire body move and fall slightly. As you tried to open your eyes you saw a bright light surrounding you. You closed your eyes as you saw a flash and then you felt yourself falling. Finally opening your eyes, would believe what you saw. You were falling from the sky. Directing above capsule Corp.

"No no no no! NO! HELP!" You shouted. There was no way this was happening. You couldnt be in this universe. You looked at your hands and saw it was actually different. Like your body changed into anime version. "AH!" Your scream, not from fear to much but more shock.

That when you saw a blue blur coming your way from below. Your entire body was stiff as you felt someone grab you. That blue blur was the prince. Vegeta. You looked up at him. Completely shocked. All you wanted to do was touch him. Know he was real. But as your hand was grabbing his armor for dear life. His muscle already pressing against your body, you knew it was true.

"No.....Vegeta." You whisper. Before you finally passed out from shock.

The saiyan couldnt help but look at you in shock slightly as he approached the ground. He was just walking outside to train when he felt your ki falling from the sky. From how low it was, he knew you couldn't fly. The saiyan looked over your face. (L/C/H) hair, with those big (E/C) eyes that stared into at him. He couldn't deny that you were attractive. Yet your hoodie caught his attention. It was him in his super saiyan god form.

He wondered how you got the sweatshirt yet also wondered how you knew him. As he landed on the ground, his wife came out. Ready to yell until she saw you in his arms, unconcious.

"What the hell happened Vegeta! Bring her inside." She took a look at your hoodie and was confused. "I'm going to call Goku. This is weird already."

The prince growled slightly since that's what she thought of immediately but kept his mouth shut. He didnt want to risk waking or upsetting you for some reason. So he just took you inside and gently laid you on the couch. His son Trunks already ran inside with Gotens behind him.