Forgotten Pt. 2

Vegeta had continued to visit the hospital every day. For the first month he had remained in the hospital. Vegeta did eventually call everyone to let them know of your sitution. Vegeta hated to call people, but he knew you would be mad if he didn't.

Throughtout the time you were in the hospital, everyone had visited you. Bulma felt as if it was her fault, but Vegeta still thought it was his. If he would of came, he would of drove. No matter if he did drink, it took him A LOT to get drunk.

After a few weeks, some of the bandages came off. The scratches and cuts were healed and he could offically hold your hand again. Vegeta held your hand tightly the second the doctor took of the bandages. His warmth spreading through your body. Vegeta was always warm, no matter the weather. He knew you loved it. So the second he was able to share it with you, he did.

After a month Vegeta stayed at home. He had to work out. Vegeta wished he could stay, but he had to. To ensure he could protect you.

Vegeta has had your parents helping babysit your son. They had been more than willing to help Vegeta. They loved him and wanted to make sure your son was cared for. They could see how broken and hurt Vegeta was. They never commented on it, knowing the type of person he was, but they knew.

3 months have passed and Vegeta was at home. He was currently getting dressed to visit you in the hospital when someone was knocking on the door. Vegeta went to open it and when he did, he saw a worried looking Bulma.

"What do you want?" He asked, locking the door as he walked out of his house.

"I have some news."

"What is it?" He asked annoyed.

"Y/N. She woke up."

"WHAT?!" He yells in shock and some anger. The doctor hasn't called him.

"I was there when she woke up. I told the doctor not to call."

"Why the fuck not?!" Vegeta was now angry. This harpy was keeping him from his wife. Vegeta had started to fly before Bulma yelled at him.

"Because she doesn't remember the last few years of her life!" Bulma yelled at Vegeta.

"It doesn't matter."

"What do you mean? You need to give her space." Bulma tried to argue.

"I am not giving her any fucking space. That's what got us here in the first place."

"But this could be a second chance for us."

Vegeta glared at Bulma. Vegeta was still in the air. Eager to get to his mate, wife. "There is no us. The next time you mention that i will-"

"Don't you see Vegeta." She said with tears in her eyes as she looked into Vegeta's eyes. "We were meant for each other. Yamacha was never a man. You are meant for me." She almost begged.

"Fuck you. My WIFE, MATE is awake. No matter what the fuck you think I am going to her. If i so much as see you in the hospital, I will fucking blast you away," Vegeta said deadly before leaving a screaming Bulma.

The second he landed in the hospital he ran to your room. He could already hear your laughter mixed with someone else's.

The second he made it to the room he saw you sitting up and laughing with Goku. "Y/N." He barely said above a whisper.

You were still smiling as you looked over at Vegeta. Except your smile dissappeared as you looked at him curiously. "Hello?" You said with a small blush. "Do i know you?" Even though you didn't remember him you blushed. He was extremly handsome and buff. You had no idea why someone like him was running to your room.