Pregnant Chubby Reader

Recommended

Vegeta loved having you as a partner. You were so sassy, beautiful and them curves he loved. Damn. He had to be with you.

Vegeta and you met at the park. You met up with a friend and were going out for some lunch together.

Vegeta and you saw eachother. You couldn't help but blush and look away. As for him. He knew what he wanted and made the move.

Walking right up to you, he got your number. Flirting and complimenting you. It came easily for him when it came to you.

Your jaw dropped to the floor and you gave him your number. You couldn't believe someone as handsome as him would ask you. You were a tad insecure, but with him it vanished.

Days have turned to weeks and weeks to a month. You two have been dating for a month. It wasnt long though before you two got physical.

Not to be say he wasn't patient was an understatement. He always tried to make a move and you had a hard time resisting.

You met his son and moved in together. He would grab your thighs and breast like he owned them. No matter who was around, he didnt cared. You had to slap his hands away at one point.

Only because you were at the mall and he saw some other guy checking you out.

"What the hell was that for?" You snap. Covering your boobs. Trying to protect them from Vegeta.

"Some asshole was staring." He said defensively. "I was showing him your mine."

"So kiss me you idiot. Don't just feel me up."

"Why not? Its mine anyway." He reached around and grabbed your ass.

You sighed and gave up. Walking away from the mess with Vegeta as he held your ass for a good 10 minutes. Before you slapped his stomach. Making him let go.

Now it was a year and a half. You were currently at the doctor's getting a check up. You haven't been feeling too well. Both Vegeta and yourself were worried.

"Well Y/N. Your pregnant." She said.

"What?" You said shocked. You and Vegeta had been trying, but it was all a lost hope it seemed until you started to feel a little bloated and then sick.  Of course you were happy, but this was shocking.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I double checked and your pregnant. I'll leave you alone for a moment to collect your thoughts and we can discuss the fetus when I return." She smiled and walked out the door.

You looked down shocked. "I didnt think I could." You mumbled. You already knew it was tougher to get pregnant but it happened and you couldnt be happier.

When you left the doctors office you immediately headed home. Wanting to share the good news to Vegeta.

You knew for a fact that Vegeta would be training. That's all he ever did these days. Of course you didnt mind. You knew he wanted to be the strongest and the he would want to be the best father there was.

You quickly banged on the door. All your exciment and joy building up that you couldnt help but scream in excitement. "Vegeta! Open the door!" You laugh a bit. Nothing but joy in your body.

"Damn it woman!" The prince shouted as he turned off the machine. "What the hell is so important you had to bother me!" He yelled, now opening the door.

Then there you were. Giggling like a child as a huge smile was clear on your face. "I'm pregnant Vegeta!" Completely ignoring his sour mood.

It took a second to process it but he gave an actual smile and hugged you tightly. "Finally!" He shouted as he picked you up sightly.