Very Dom VegetaxSub (Smut)

Recommended

Very dominant Vegeta x submissive  saiyan reader. Setting on planet Vegeta. If you do not like rough sex, hitting or the whole dominant thing do not read. This chapter is graphic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was the prince. A saiyan prince and a lady in waiting. You worked in the castle for his mother. Taking care of the queen needs were met and ensuring her happiness.

The queen also wanted you to care for the family. She trusted you the most out of of all her ladies. Taking care of the royal family and making sure they had what made them happy.

Yet, the young saiyan had a secret. One that the prince and her shared. No one would know of it. Involving the prince's needs.

In the dark red room that was underground a saiyan woman with (H/C/L) hair, (E/C) eyes, currently wearing only her black lace thong that she knew her prince, Vegeta loved. This was only the only piece of clothing between them.

It was a fierce conversation they had. Vegeta wanted more woman, but after having her just once. He knew their would be nobody else that could handle him. Nobody else he wanted. Of course, he didn't say that to her as she tried to hold out and put him in his place, but it wouldn't work.

Vegeta was a dominant and he would make sure his submissive learned. It was punishment time and they were both eager to begin.

She was currently on her knees, her hands resting on her thighs. Even though her eyes were closed and her head down, she could hear the prince walking gently around. Picking up some toys that she practically was already pooling in her own juices, just waiting for it. Yet she was still upset. Her prince never did agree to only her.

He had tormented her to the very edge last night before denying what she wanted. What she begged for. All she wanted was to cum, but it didn't happen. Vegeta left her to stew. Forbidding her to finish. To even touch herself for some type of release.

Even when he left her alone. She knew better than to go against him. She didn't want to touch herself unless it was her prince doing the work. Ever since the prince touched her, her hands seemed useless. They could never please her the way Vegeta did. Her dominant.

The second the cold leather touched your back gently, you knew your fate was sealed. Vegeta had chosen your punishment.

"What is your safe word." Vegeta demanded. He always wanted to run it by you before punishment began. He was eager. Only wearing his pants. Staring down at your beautiful (S/C) skin. Wanting more that to mark your gorgeous ass.  Making sure you knew that no one else matter.

"Berry." You whisper with a low voice. Desperately wanting more than the leather to touch you.

Vegeta grasped your face his hands forcing you to look at him. "Open." He demanded.

You immediately listened. Looking into those gorgeous onyx eyes that held nothing but lust. Dominance. His pupils were blown up. "This is your only warning. Address me as Master or daddy. We have been through this. I will not hesitate the next time to punish you." He growled out. Eying your bottom lip as you bit it.

His voice and dominance was something you loved and craved so you always wanted to call him Master. You knew he loved the power it held instead of daddy, but you would slip it in there for your own enjoyment time to time.

"Yes, master." You smile as he smirks and rewards you with a small kiss before backing up again.

"Follow me." He said as he walked into the center of the room. The entire room had whips, paddles on walls. Then chests filled with all type of goodies you loved and couldn't wait to use.