Pregnant Reader Leaves (H & Smut)

Vegeta came to Earth. The two of you were a little distant at first but there was something you two had a lot in common.

"VEGETA!" You screamed as he thrusted into you. Digging your nails into his back as your other had tugged his hair harshly.

He growled against your (S/C) skin. Kissing your neck roughly.

You legs were wrapped around his waist as your back was pressed against the door in your office. You sent your secretary on break. While Vegeta stopped by no one came to your office.

Your sceams and moans echoed in your office as you both were naked. Clothes thrown to the side as he fucked you roughly.

Leaving hickeys on eachothers necks, chest, along with bite marks here and there. It was the rough sex you both craved.

"Fuck me harder!" You demanded from him.

"You want me to fuck you harder!" He growled at you.

"Yes! Fuck me!" You yelled at him.

Well.. it wasnt sweet as it was needy.

"I'll fucking show you." He growled at you. As he carried you to your desk. Clearing it in one swift movement as he laid you on it

"You asshole! Your cleaning it up!" You yell at him. "Ah!" You scream as he thrusted inside of your hard.

"The fuck i am." He growled as he grabbed your nipple and twisted and pulled roughly. Going at an unbelievable rate.

You were constantly screaming, yelling, moaning. Nothing but pure pleasure running through your veins.

"Fuck you feel great." He growled as he kept pounding you harder. Your desk moving back and forth as he fucked you hard.

"Im about to cum Vegeta!"

"Finally!" He growled at you. "Cum!" He demanded. Needing his own release. He made you cum 3 wonderful times. Each one stronger than the last.

You did. Screaming in pleasure as you held onto his wrist. He thrust another time in you before releasing into you.

Both of you panting from the instense sex as he pulls out. You wince a bit. Sore but satisfied. You sat up on your desk as he grabbed his clothes dressing himself.

He had long scratch marks going down his back from you. As he had a couple bite marks on him. Also from you.

This is what you both loved. The sex and then walking away after but you were feeling something for him. The sex was becoming more of a temporary thing. You wanted him more, but you knew he didnt want it. So you sucked it up.

"Nothing today?" Vegeta ask. You usually said something smart and bitchy to him like, "get lost" or "I'll call you when i need you." Something like that.

"No." You whisper as you watch him look for his armor. You see it next to the desk. You grab it and walk towards him still naked. "Here." You say quietly.

He turns around looking at you with a raised eyebrow. He grabs it slowly not sure what you were doing. You usually were the one to kick him out quickly but not today.

Vegeta put on his armor as you walked away to grab your clothes. "Will i see you tonight?"

"Dont know." He replied. As he watched you closely. You took your time getting dressed. Vegeta looked over the bruises he left on your thighs, breast, stomach. Along with the multiple hickies on your neck and breast. Along with some bite marks of his own over your body.

"Training with Goku?" You asked as you finished putting your black lace shirt on. Then bending over to put your heels on. Giving him a full view of your ass.