Protection - Sookai

By TatorTotTati

Huening Kai and his half-brother, Jaehyun are living together while Huening Kai goes to school. After a lifet... More

Flash-Forward: New Year's Eve ๐Ÿ’–
Prologue: Childhood ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
(don't) Answer this please
decision made for last 'chapter'
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Epilogue ๐Ÿ’
Soundtrack - One (why do I make it sound like a movie lmao)
Soundtrack - Two (idk what I'm doing)

Chapter XII

695 43 14
By TatorTotTati

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

"Thank you for coming in Mr.Huening. We're sorry for pulling you in from work but this was urgent". "No no, it's alright Mrs.Yuni. My children are more important than work". David said. Mrs.Yuni nodded and then leaned forward in a serious matter. "We want to discuss something that happened today with Jaehyun". "What happened?". David asked with a concerned look. Mrs.Yuni sighed. "Jaehyun got into a fight". David frowned and immediately became worried. "What? Why? With who?". He asked. "Well, Kai said that the boys were picking on him about his mother and Jaehyun got angry when they started hurting him". Mrs.Yuni explained. David listened closely, not knowing what to say. "He managed to knock out one of kids when they slapped Kai". David's eyes widened. "Are they both okay?". He asked. "Yes, both awake and they're in the nurse's office. But we just have to discuss Jaehyun's punishment. It was defense but the parents will sue if he doesn't get something". Mrs.Yuni continued, making David pull his hair back in frustration. "What punishment?". He then asked. Mrs.Yuni frowned softly. "Well.....".
______________________________________

David walked out of the office where Jaehyun and Huening Kai were waiting. He smiled softly at them and then got onto one knee to face them both. "Are you guys okay?". He asked. Jaehyun and Huening Kai nodded with blank expressions. David gestured that they were going home and both the kids got up and they all walked to the car. It was very quiet in the ride and no one mentioned the event. Once they got home, David brought his kids to the living room to talk. "You both know what I'm gonna say right?". He asked. Jaehyun and Huening Kai both looked at each other nervously. David noticed and then sighed in a frustrated tone. "I'm not...... angry......I'm just disappointed and by far very uncertain of what to do with you boys. Especially you Jaehyun, I mean you already went far enough when you skipped school and didn't come home. Now you're fighting a-and starting to do dangerous things. It's even worse that the only reason Kai is participating is because you're influencing him". "But JaeJae Hyung doesn't tell me to do those things Appa. I follow because I don't want him to be alone". Huening Kai then said. "But you shouldn't be doing what he is doing. Neither should you Jaehyun. Ever since what happened, I've been worried about your behavior". David reached over and patted Jaehyun's head softly. "Why are you putting yourself through all these problems? Is there a reason?". He asked. Jaehyun pressed his lips together and nodded. "Can you please tell me?". His father asked. Jaehyun shook his head. David sighed. "I'm gonna ask Kai then. Is that okay? If he says it for you?". He asked. Jaehyun looked up with teary eyes and nodded. David turned to Huening Kai and he waited for him to speak. "There are a lot of mean kids at school Appa. They always pick on me, saying things about Eomma and sometimes they hurt me. JaeJae Hyung is only trying to protect me because I'm too small to fight. They always go after him too. Appa, JaeJae Hyung is never safe. He didn't mean to hurt that boy but he was so mean". Huening Kai explained, making David's expression soften. He smiled and nodded. He then turned back to Jaehyun. "I'm not gonna punish you Jaehyun. I would never because I know you don't mean to do bad things. But you do have to follow the consequences okay?". "Only if Ningning doesn't get in trouble". Jaehyun then murmured. "He won't". David assured. Jaehyun smiled softly and nodded. "What's my punishment?". He asked. "The school suspended you for a week. Don't worry, the boy got longer for starting it". Jaehyun nodded. David pulled Jaehyun and Huening Kai into a hug. "I love you both okay? Don't forget that. I'll always support you no matter what it is". David whispered. Jaehyun started to cry softly and he nodded, hugging his Appa tightly. Huening Kai hugged him as well and they stayed like that for a while.
______________________________________

"JaeJae Hyung?". "Yes Ningning?". Jaehyun answered with a smile. Huening Kai snuggled into Jaehyun's chest, hugging him tightly. "Thank you for always being there for me. Even when you have to get hurt for me". He whispered. Jaehyun smiled and hugged him back. "You're welcome Ningning. I won't ever let someone hurt you for such childish things". He replied.

Saturday - October 12, 2019 🌺

"Huening Kai, jagi, wake up please".

"5 more minutes Hyungie". I whispered.

"You're gonna be late Jagi. Come on. Plus......there's someone at the door waiting for you".

"What? Who?". I asked, looking up at Jungkook. He chuckled and then left the room. I groaned loudly into my pillow and then dragged myself out of bed. I yawned loudly and then went to my closet to pick out some clothes. I chose loose jeans with a white short v neck and finished it off with a jean jacket. I made sure to brush my hair and teeth before going downstairs.

"Here Jagi, share some with your friend". Jungkook handed me some fresh dumpings and then grabbed my hand, waking me to the door. He opened it and it revealed Soobin. I immediately smiled.

"Soobinnie Hyung!". I exclaimed.

"Hi Kai! Good morning Jungkook Hyung!". Soobin greeted.

"What are you doing here?". I asked.

"Just here to take you to school". He answered. I chuckled and then looked at Jungkook.

"Can I go Hyung?". I asked.

"Of course you can!". Jungkook said, patting my back. He kissed my forehead and I returned the gesture on his cheek.

"Bye Jungkook Hyung!". I waved, grabbing onto Soobin's arm.

"What is that?". Soobin then asked. I smiled widely.

"It's dumpings we can share!". I answered. Soobin chuckled and then wrapped his arm around my waist, caressing it. I put a dumpling to his mouth and he bit it.

"Hmm! That's good!". He mumbled, chewing on it. I nodded and then ate some as well. We finished it in a couple of minutes and continued walking, getting pretty close to the school entrance. "So.......do I get another kiss before we get to school?". Soobin asked, looking at me with a smirk. I felt heat rise to my cheeks but I nodded softly. We both stopped in our tracks and Soobin grabbed my hands, wrapping them around his neck. I smiled shyly and then pecked him on the lips. "No! Hyung wants more!". Soobin whined. I smacked my lips and pouted. "Please flower?". He asked with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and then kissed his lips once again. It lasted for a few seconds before Soobin pulled away. "If we don't stop.....I won't be able to control myself". He whispered. I giggled and then intertwined our hands.

"Let's go to school now Hyung!". I exclaimed, dragging Soobin to the entrance.

"Hyuka!". Taehyun yelled, throwing his hands in the air. I started to scream like a dolphin and immediately ran into his arms.

"Taehyunnie Sii!". We hugged, jumping up and down.

"You guys do this every morning, calm down". Beomgyu said, chuckling. We let go of each other and everyone started to greet each other. "The whole gang is here!". Beomgyu then exclaimed, putting his arm around Taehyun and Soobin's torso. (Cuz he a tall babie) We all walked together down the hall to the cafeteria for some breakfast before class. We sat in our usual spots and proceeded to make conversation.

"So did y'all do the math homework because I didn't understand a single thing in that paper?". Yeonjun asked. Everyone in the table shook their heads. "Even Taehyun?". He continued. Taehyun looked up from his phone and nodded.

"I didn't do it because I was doing something with my family and I emailed the teacher about it. I have an extra day to complete it". He explained.

"Wow, must be nice". Beomgyu commented.

"Trust me sweetie, it is". Taehyun responded with an innocent smile. I smiled and then looked at Soobin who was next to me. He winked at me making me giggle and slap his shoulder.

"What's going on over there?". Yeonjun then interrupted, looking a little jealous. I brushed it off and shrugged as an answer. I continued to listen in the conversation, smiling every now and then until a few certain guys walked by. The 'leader' glared at me and I only rolled my eyes, trying to focus on something else. I could hear a few whispers from the boys but I couldn't care less about what they think of me. I sighed softly. They were always looking at me and whispering things. They tended to hold grudges, mostly towards Jaehyun since he knocked them out when we were in middle school but apparently since I'm his dongsaeng, I get picked on. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I gasped, startled and realized it was only Soobin.

"Are you okay?". He asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What happened?". Yeonjun asked.

"Oh sorry, it was just Min Sung. He was staring at me again". I explained.

"Ugh, he's so annoying. I don't get why he picks on you when it's your Hyung he hates". Beomgyu said, making a disgusted expression.

"Beats me". I said.

"Wait I'm confused". Soobin then interrupted.

"Min Sung is basically one of those common bad boy, play boy, dumbass, and bully teens you read in fanfics. He picks on Huening Kai sometimes and you'll never find him not staring at him like he's a serial killer". Taehyun explained, shaking his head.

"Why does he hold this grudge?". Soobin asked. I sighed as I looked at Min Sung and his friends.

"My Hyung had got into a fight with him in middle school and he knocked him out. The entire school found out and he's been pissed about it since". I said, facing my attention to Soobin. He had a frown on his face. "What's wrong?". I asked.

"He just.....seems like a huge asshole that shouldn't be around any of you".

"It's okay Hyung, he's never done anything. What would make him do anything now?". Beomgyu said, trying to reassure Soobin. (He would because I said so lmao) He looked back at me and I smiled softly. I placed my hand on his which still rested on my thigh. He smiled back softly and patted my head gently.
______________________________________
📚📝📚💤🙄Class Time🙄💤📚📝📚
______________________________________

"Alright class, today we'll be working on your essay drafts. You'll have all class to and I am allowing small talk. If you have any questions then please come up to my desk". I leaned over to get my bag and pull out my computer as well as Taehyun. We both opened them up and pulled out our drafts before talking.

"So how has your week been Huening Kai?". Taehyun asked, smiling at me.

"It's been pretty good Taehyun Sii. I've been with Jungkook Hyung and Soobin Hyung and I have been hanging out more for the festival". I said, earning a smirk from Taehyun. I sighed softly. "And here we go again...".

"Awe, your boyfriend Soobin Hyung huh? I bet you guys made out instead of worked". He teased.

"We do not make out Taehyunnie. As much as I wish we did, we haven't even decided to actually start dating yet. So calm yourself". Taehyun made pouty lips and then grabbed my head affectionately.

"Well I think you guys should go out already". He said.

"I don't know. I just think right now it's not appropriate. We should slow down and plus, who knows what'll happen when we start dating". I replied, going back onto my essay.

"But thats the adventure in dating. You don't know what'll happen next in the relationship". Taehyun argued. I scoffed.

"I already have enough of that with Jaehyun Hyung then". I gave him a look and he sighed.

"Fine, I won't bring it up later". He said. I smiled and ruffled his hair before finishing my essay draft. After maybe half an hour, I stopped my work to relax and turned back to Taehyun.

"You done yet?". I asked. Taehyun looked at me and nodded.

"Just finishing up andddd there we go". Taehyun turned towards me and then rested his head on his hand.

"Can you at least tell me what goes on between you and Soobin Hyung. It sounds interesting". He said. I sighed and then nodded. He started to squeal softly.

"Okay so basically.......this one night, I had a nightmare about him and when I told him, we spent the night together. And no we did not make make out. We cuddled and since then, he's been taking me to school and calling me flower and we have shared two kisses on the lips". I explained. Taehyun's eyes widened to the last few sentences and he covered his mouth so he wouldn't freak out.

"You guys kissed?". He asked in a whispery. I nodded with red cheeks. Taehyun smiled widely. "You really trying to get your man huh?". He teased. I rolled my eyes and waited as he continued to freak out quietly. "I can't believe you didn't tell me earlier. This is awesome news. Sookai is gonna sail soon". Taehyun said. "Have you guys talked about making it official yet?". He then asked. I shook my head.

"It's not exactly an easy thing to bring up". I commented. Taehyun nodded.

"Are you gonna try soon though?". He asked. I didn't answer and only frowned softly. Taehyun looked at me with a soft expression and then caressed my head. "What are you so afraid of? It's not like Soobin Hyung will reject you".  He assured.

"I don't know.....I just.....I have a bad feeling when I think about it. Like....it may seem simple but when it's love in highschool, it's the most complicated problem in your whole experience of school". I said, sighing in a frustrated tone. "I just want Soobin Hyung to be mine but I don't want to like do something wrong". I confessed, throwing my head in my hands. Taehyun smacked his lips and cupped my face.

"Stop doubting everything. You aren't doing anything wrong". He comforted. I shrugged softly and then waited a few seconds before hugging Taehyun. "You should eventually just try Hyuka. You'll regret not saying anything at all. Both of you".
______________________________________
😶🏠☹️🏠🔪 Home🔪🏠☹️🏠😶
______________________________________

I was putting my school stuff away when Soobin came up from behind me, startling me. I gasped and almost fell onto the floor. Soobin quickly caught me by my waist. "Are you okay?". He asked before laughing softly. I nodded got back onto my feet, looking away in embarrassment. Soobin chuckled to my reaction and then made me face him by lifting my chin up. He smiled at me sweetly and then leaned forward to give me a kiss but he was interrupted by Beomgyu.

"Guys! Let's go!". He exclaimed before running off. I sighed and then smiled softly.

"I guess we should go then". I said. Soobin nodded and gestured for us to leave. I closed my locker and then grabbed onto his arm.

"Finally! You guys take forever!". Yeonjun complained before smiling. We all walked out to the parking lot ready to say bye but Min Sung suddenly came up to us.

"Hey TXT! Leaving so soon!?". He greeted with a smirk. I rolled my eyes when he smiled at me.

"What do you want Min Sung?". I asked.

"I wanna be friends! Don't you? We can leave the last behind can't we?". I scoffed and then spoke, crossing my arms.

"I forgot about that a long time ago Min Sung. You're the one who's still mad for being knocked out in front of whole school". Min Sung chuckled and then smiled fakely.

"It's not my fault that your Hyung us some psychopath. It's your Eomma's huh?".

"Get out of our way". I then stated, pushing away Min Sung and his friends.

"Woah woah woah! Where are you going?". Min Sung grabbed my wrists and then pushed me back harshly. Everyone else immediately stepped up.

"Don't touch him". Yeonjun cautioned, glaring. I pushed them all back.

"Guys stop, Min Sung is just being a dumbas-".

"What's going on here?". A voice then interrupted. My eyes widened when I saw Jaehyun. He looked at me and then Min Sung with a serious expression.

"Jaehyun! We were just talking about you! What a surprise!". Min Sung threw his arm around Jaehyun who only pushed it off. "Oh come on! We're old friends aren't we!? I see you've grown though, and matured huh?". He asked. Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"I see you haven't then, tragedy really". He replied.

Min Sung scoffed before chuckling. "Not as much of a tragedy like your drunk Eomma who beat you though, Right?". Jaehyun clenched his fists but I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Don't Hyung". I whispered. Jaehyun took a deep breath and nodded.

"Sorry TXT. But I need to steal Kai for a couple hours. I'll deliver him back don't worry". He then said doing his best to smile. Everyone nodded when I gave them a thumbs up. We were about to leave before Min Sung yelled something.

"Oh come on! Don't leave too soon! Don't you wanna catch up!? I can show you how well I can knock someone out too! You are an expert in that aren't you?". Other students began to gather around, whispering and pointed. I wanted to curse really bad but that wouldn't do anything.

"Let's just g-".

"Oh I'm sorry! Did you say something!? Because it sounds like you're riled. Still bitter from your loss in the fight? Or was it when I knocked you out because you're just some little bitch?". Jaehyun replied, walking towards Min Sung who had an angry expression.

"If I remember correctly, your Eomma said you were the little bitch when she was sent off to jail". He then said, making Jaehyun growl. I stood in-between them.

"Stop it! Just stop! You need to back off Min Sung!". I yelled. Jaehyun growled, mumbling things under his breath.

"Just fuck off Min Sung! You're such a jerk!". Yeonjun then yelled, making Min Sung laugh.

"Oh! So now you have people to defend you!?".

"Just fuck off Min Sung! You're being a unnecessary asshole". Jaehyun hissed, clenching his jaw. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Let's just go Jaehyun Hyung. It won't end well". I said, grabbing his hand.

"Okay". He said.

I suddenly felt strong arms grab a hold of my hair and then threw me onto the ground. I yelled out in pain as my head hit the concrete. I touched my head and felt warm blood. I saw as Jaehyun's eyes widened and he tackled Min Sung, beating the crap out of him. My eyes widened when I saw Yeonjun and Beomgyu trying to hold Jaehyun back from Min Sung who had a smile on his face. I ran to Jaehyun and cupped his face.

"Calm down Hyung! It's okay! Just ignore him! He's doing this purposely!". I warned, trying to calm Jaehyun down. He growled loudly, a angry expression all over his face.

"What's wrong? You're really not gonna fight me? Come on! You did it back then!". Min Sung exclaimed, before laughing with his friends.

"Back off Min Sung! You're a huge jerk!". Taehyun yelled, pushing him. Min Sung scoffed and then slapped him in the face. Soobin immediately punched Min Sung in the face, making a fight break out. Jaehyun growled loudly and then pushed Min Sung onto the floor as hard as he could.

"This is fucking between you and me Min Sung! Don't touch those boys again or I swear I'll do worse than knock you out!". He spat. Min Sung started to laugh as he watched Jaehyun get defensive and me help Taehyun up.

"You guys really do amuse me". He said, getting up.

"Let's go guys, before this escalates way more". Yeonjun said, grabbing me and Beomgyu's hand. I could see in the corner of my eye Soobin glaring at Min Sung as he put his arm around Taehyun. Jaehyun turned around to leave with but when Min Sung yelled something, it pissed him off so much more than anything ever could.

"What's wrong!? You don't like me touching your dongsaeng!? If that's the case then I think I'll play with more often. He would need the education right?".

Jaehyun seemed to have enough of it because he tackled Min Sung and they began to fight, people cheering and yelling at them.

"HYUNG STOP! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!". I yelled, trying to run to get in between them but Beomgyu held me by my waist. "LET ME GO! PLEASE! I NEED TO STOP IT! AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IT! PLEASE!". I begged. Soobin and Yeonjun looked at me with soft expressions and then nodded. I watched with tears as Yeonjun and Soobin tried to pull Jaehyun away from Min Sung. Suddenly there was a loud voice.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?". I looked to see the principal, and she was not happy. All the other students began to quickly leave.

"ALL OF YOU GET INSIDE MY OFFICE NOW!". She yelled.
______________________________________

Third Person POV

"Taehyun and Yeonjun, you may both leave and go home. Don't wait up for the boys. We'll be having a long talk". The principal said. Taehyun and Yeonjun exchanged hugs with the others and then left the room, leaving Kai, Jaehyun, Min Sung, and his friends.

"Now, I certainly will be suspending who ever started this whole escapade but I just don't know what to do with you Jaehyun. I can't punish you and the only thing I can do for Kai is call his 'guardian' and see if he can give you a punishment. As for you and your friends Min Sung, you're all suspended for a week! I'm tired of your behavior!".

"What about me?". Soobin then asked. The principal sighed and then thought for a few seconds before speaking.

"I know you were just trying to defend your friends but you did give Min Sung a black eye which means you participated in this fight. You'll be in detention for two days after school". She explained. Soobin nodded and then thanked her quietly. Then, the door opened. Jungkook walked in with a serious expression and a somewhat scary presence.

"Hello, sorry for being a little late. I was at work". Jungkook said.

"No it's fine, I was just about to dismiss these boys to the other office so that we can talk, as well for Soobin, you may leave". The principal said with a smile, gesturing for Min Sung and his friends to go wait until she would call their parents and for Soobin to wait outside. "Alright, so I understand that both of them need a punishment since they were technically involved in the fight".

"Ne, I'll only be giving Huening Kai detention for two days but Jaehyun? We have to talk about him". Jungkook sighed and then nodded.

"Ne, let's start". He said. The principal leaned forward. "Now, Jaehyun doesn't go here anymore and neither do you so I can't give you any punishments or deals. But I understand that you take care of Jaehyun and Kai right?".

"Ne". Jungkook answered. The principal nodded and then sighed.

"I just hope that you can find a punishment for Jaehyun that is fair since you have the authority to. Jaehyun has had too many of these incidents in the past and now the consequences aren't severe since it's involved in school".

Jungkook nodded. "I know and I understand. I'll definitely give Jaehyun a punishment. I just hope those boys also get theirs and Kai won't be affected by this anymore". He then said.

"And those boys will, don't worry. I'll make sure that nothing like this happens in the future and if it does, it'll be handled differently". The principal assured with a smile. Jungkook smiled.

"Kamsahaminda. We'll be leaving now". He grabbed Jaehyun's and Huening Kai's hand, leaving the office. When they walked out, there was Soobin waiting. Huening Kai smiled softly, looking at Jungkook. "Go see him, I'll be leaving back to work so please just go with Jaehyun".

"Okay Hyung, see ya tomorrow". Huening Kai, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jaehyun and Jungkook then left, leaving Sookai. Soobin immediately got up and pulled the younger into a tight hug.

"Are you okay flower? Does your head hurt?". He asked. "I'm fine Hyungie......I just really want you to hold me like this". The younger murmured. The older nodded and then kissed Huening Kai on the head before caressing it.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you enough......". He then whispered in a soft voice.

"No no Soobin Hyung, it's not your fault. You already do so much for me". Huening Kai comforted, looking up with innocent eyes. Soobin smiled and then placed a soft kiss on Huening Kai's lips. The younger wrapped his arms around the older's neck, deepening the kiss. Soobin gently pulled onto Huening Kai's hair and he smiled as they kissed passionately. "You're such a good kisser....". Huening Kai whispered as they pulled away. Soobin smiled and pecked his lips again.

"Only because you have such good lips".

Time Skipppp

"Look, I'm sorry for fighting alright? But I would never let someone hurt you or Taehyun like that. Especially you and your....your innocent self". Jaehyun said, trying to calm down as he drove Huening Kai to Jungkook's house.

"I know you want to protect me Hyung but you lose control and I don't want you to pay the consequences for it". Huening Kai replied, rubbing Jaehyun's shoulder comfortingly. Jaehyun scoffed and smiled softly.

"You aren't responsible for me Ningning, as much as I know how much you want to be, you aren't. Okay? Just promise you won't try and be involved in my...unstable life. Okay?". He said softly.

"I promise I'll try Hyung. Just let me help you when I can".

"Alright". It was quiet for a few minutes before Jaehyun spoke up again. "Um, you're probably wondering why I came to your school.........uh.....I just wanted to apologize for when I was fighting with Jungkook. I shouldn't do that type of stuff in front or to you. I just......I miss you and Jungkook alot. I just want you to come home. I know it's asking for a lot because I can't give you anything in return but I just can't handle another day without you and Jungkook. You guys are the only people who really care about me". Huening Kai smiled as Jaehyun expressed his feelings.

"I'll come home after my date with Taehyun Sii, don't worry". He said. Jaehyun took a glance at Huening Kai and smiled genuinely.

"I love you Ningning....".

"I love you too JaeJae Hyung".

A/N: I'm sorry for writing so much Lmaoo I got carried away and I don't want to delete any of my work. But I hope you at least enjoyed reading. I'm getting all the conflict together now so soon you'll be getting love triangles oOoHhH lmao I love you all okie bye!

PS. Yes, apparently for this one and only Saturday, they are going to school. I messed up and I can't mess with the dates O_o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1K 36
โWell, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...
3.8K 207 35
Soobin is a boy who lost his parents when he was 12. Since then he has been living with his grandmother in a small town. After he completed middle sc...
100K 5.4K 57
Soobin is known as the school's angel. Yeonjun is broken...sad. Angel's cure sadness, and that's what Soobin's gonna do. However, Yeonjun doesn't wan...
9.7K 420 24
โžค choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...