The Manga Club's President Is...

By magicalgirlbeth

As you're about to leave school, you see a poster advertising the Manga Club and you decide to join, but you... More

Chapter 1: The Pact.
Chapter 2: Yuna's Apology.
Chapter 3: Yuna The Succubus.
Chapter 4: The New Member.
Chapter 5: Yuna and Mom.
Chapter 6: Dinner.
Chapter 7: Our Night Together.
Chapter 8: Breakfast.
Chapter 9: The Date With Yuna.
Chapter 10: Because.
Chapter 12: Hitomi Maki.
Chapter 13: To Love.
Chapter 14: Worried.
Chapter 15: Motherly Advice.
Chapter 16: I Missed You.
Chapter 17: Big Sister. | [Bonus: Art]
Chapter 18: Yuna's Home.
Chapter 19: Bath Time.
Chapter 20: Sleepover. | [Bonus: Comic]
Chapter 20.5: Writer's Block.
Chapter 21: Mommy.
Chapter 22: Life Is Strange.
Chapter 23: Attempted Murder.
Chapter 24: Ethan.
Chapter 25: Disappearance.
Chapter 26: Confliction.
Chapter 27: The Grandfather.
Chapter 28: Umi and Crystal.
Chapter 29: Ethan, Part 2 [Special]
Chapter 30: Promise Me.
Chapter 31: Demi-Human.
Chapter 32: Decisions, Decisions.
Chapter 33: Sisters.
Chapter 34: Surviving School. | [Bonus: Art]
Chapter 35: Ms. Yori.
Chapter 36: Fear And Friendship.
Chapter 37: The Past Catchs Up With The Present.
Chapter 38: High School Sucks Anyway.
Chapter 39: Out of The Closet, Into The Fryer.

Chapter 11: Home Alone.

8.5K 250 133
By magicalgirlbeth

I started to awake from my slumber and the first thing I noticed was that Yuna wasn't there in bed with me. I tried lifting myself from the bed, however, I felt a bit strangely fatigued.

I looked at my bedroom window, sunlight pouring through it. It seems like it's still morning. I'm not sure about the time though, but it doesn't seem like I slept long. Maybe an hour or so. Once I was out of bed, I grabbed my phone from inside my school bag on the floor and pressed its power button to check the time.

I almost dropped my phone in shock. It wasn't saying Monday, it said 11:31 AM on Tuesday.

No way. I was asleep all of yesterday?! That's insane! I've never done anything like that before!

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Yuna came into the room. She wasn't wearing her school uniform, but it looks like she was wearing a set of my clothes. 

"Y/N, you're awake!", she exclaimed. Yuna ran toward me and gave me an intimate hug. She seemed to be pretty well for someone who was severely injured. Even her physical succubus traits start to pop out from her sudden embrace.

"Yuna, calm down. You'll reopen your wound", I warned as she embraced me.

"No, I won't", Yuna stepped away and lifted her shirt to expose her stomach which lacked the bandages I applied. Her wound was completely healed as though it had never existed. I couldn't even spot any bruises on her, "Succubi have super-fast healing. Well, once we have a partner to give us energy, that is. I'm sorry, that's why you were so tired and slept all of yesterday."

Oh, I guess that explains that. That's good, at least it means she doesn't have to go to a hospital and she can go back to school without causing any alarm.

"Wait, what about Mom and Sis?", I asked with sudden concern. I didn't get a chance to let Mom know that Yuna was here, and she may have been concerned with me being completely knocked out.

"Oh, I was awake when they got home. I just told your mom that I had an accident and you helped took care of me and that you were now super exhausted", Yuna said pulling her shirt down, "Although, I think your mom thinks we skipped school to have sex."

At this point, I'm not even surprised by that. Two girlfriends staying home for the day when they're supposed to be at school without telling anyone would raise anyone's eyebrows.

Yuna continued, "However, your mom was worried that I was missing school and stuff, but I convinced her to let me take care of you today. She even has a note letting the teachers know you're sick."

"Wait, that means...", I said coming to the sudden realization. 

"Yep, it means we're home all alone. Just the two of us", Yuna smiled wickedly. She started to get closer again and pressed her body onto me. However, her attempt at seduction was interrupted by the embarrassing sound of my stomach growling.

Right, I haven't eaten since yesterday.

Yuna giggled, "I'll go and make you breakfast...oh wait, it's almost midday...I'll go and make you lunch!". She left the room in a rush, then she rushed back into the room a few seconds later, "By the way, what do you want for lunch? Just so you know, I'm also on the menu", Yuna winked. 

I blushed at her suggestion.  

"I'll eat anything you make", I said averting my eyes.

"So...make myself?"

I walked toward her, then I flicked her forehead with my middle finger.

"No", I said sternly.

"Meanie", she said pouting and rubbing her forehead.

While Yuna fixed up lunch, I took a shower and then went downstairs. My nose started to get assaulted with this delicious aroma of food. When I entered the kitchen, I saw a wondrous sight of various foods laid out for consumption, from pancakes to sandwiches to noodles. 

"Tada!", Yuna said showing off the lovely lunch she prepared. To make things even better she was even wearing a cute apron over her clothes. 

I swear I will marry this girl. With her tail and horns exposed, she looked like a cute succubus wife. She had so much stuff prepared that I wasn't sure if I was going to eat it all. Thankfully, she helped eat the banquet she made. Yuna can surprisingly eat a lot, and it doesn't even seem like she gains weight. 

After finishing lunch and giving her a kiss for her efforts, I invited Yuna to watch anime. We went to my bedroom and snuggled together on the bed to watch it on my laptop. The anime we chose to watch was a yuri anime called Bloom Into You. However, it was a hard show to relate to it, despite the genre. The protagonist doesn't feel love towards her love interest (at least not in the traditional sense), but her love interest does, which makes it a complicated relationship between the two. It's not like with Yuna and me where our feelings are mutual, even if one of us is a bit obsessive. 

I turned my head and looked at Yuna. She noticed I was staring at her.

"What's the matter?", she asked.

"Hey, Yuna, what did you do those guys?", I asked her. Before she said she won the fight against those assholes, but it had me wondering how she was able to achieve such a feat. I mean, we're talking several guys versus one girl, even if she's a yandere demon.

"Oh", she said feeling a little embarrassed, "Umm..."

"What's wrong?"

"Promise you won't get mad", she said.

Quite honestly, I don't think there's much that could surprise me at this point, but okay.

"Sure. I promise I won't get mad."

"The guy that called you a bitch...I walked with a metal bat, so when I found him, I beat him with it until he was unconscious. He was bleeding, but he'll live."

That's...awful. Yet, it amazes me how when you look at her, she doesn't look at first glance capable of something like that. 

But why am I...why am I starting to feel hot all of sudden? 

"When the other guys saw what I did, they apparently had weapons on them. They were equipped with knives, brass knuckles and one of them even had a gun. Luckily, being a demon means I have stronger reflexes and physical attributes. The scrape on my cheek was from one of the bullets grazing my face. I was able to disarm all of them, and even though they got a few hits in when I got close, I made sure to break their bones really good, hehe."

There it is again. That feeling...why am I feeling excited?

"Hey, Y/N?" 

"Huh?"

"Why are you getting turned on?", she smirked. 

My face turned red. Right, Yuna is a succubus so I can't hide arousal from her, but I really don't know why I am.

"Could it be...you get turned on when I hurt people?", she questioned. 

"No!", I shouted at the absurdity of the notion. There's just no way something like violence would arouse me!

Yuna looked surprised at my sudden outburst, then she smiled seductively and held my face with her hands, "It's okay. We all have our kinky fetishes", she started to giggle, "Though I didn't think you'll be such a sadist." 

"I'm not a sadist!", I argued with my red face.

"Oh, really?", she said, bringing her face closer to mine, "I broke one of the guy's arm. You should have seen it, there was so much blood."

My heart started to race. No...no, there's just no way this is happening.

"I also broke one of the guy's legs with the bat. You should have heard him scream in so much pain."

Yuna, stop!

"And you know what I did next? I punched one of the guys in the face so hard, I knocked out his teeth."

...

It happened so fast, but the next thing I knew, I pushed Yuna over on the bed, brought my face to hers and started passionately kissing her. She didn't seem surprised though as she started returning my lustful kisses. I dug my left hand under her shirt and started groping her right breast while playing with her mouth intimately. I really didn't hold back as our tongues played with each other, me massaging her breast. Yuna is so soft and warm, I'm glad she wasn't wearing a bra.

Why am I doing this? I asked myself. I'm not like this. Yuna is the one who's supposed to be pinning me down and making love to me, not the other way around. 

Next, I reached my hand into her shorts and access the entrance to her soft, wet pussy. My hand made contact inside her panties, wet with her warm juices. I used two of my fingers to penetrate her and I could hear Yuna moaning louder than me in between our kisses. Even when I released her from our kiss, her breathing was so erotic and heavy from me having my way with her. 

I didn't know what to expect when this started happening, but hearing and feeling Yuna enjoy my sinful touches was something I never expected to be in love with. Even though I was hot and wet myself, I didn't care as long as I could give Yuna pleasure.

"Consider this your punishment for what you did", I teased.

"Then please discipline me, Senpai", Yuna replied with a cheeky smile, heat in her cheeks.

God, she's so cute. 

I stroked inside Yuna, feeling her pussy suck on my fingers. Yuna wrapped her arms and even her tail around me as the intensity of the motion of my fingers increased, bringing our bodies tighter together. I went even further by inserting another finger in her. Right now my fingers were bathing in Yuna's hot liquids and I enjoyed every second of her sinful moans.

"Y/N, I'm going to come any second", Yuna said in her heavy moans. 

"Do it", I told her with a lustful smile. I wanted to feel every bit of her orgasm through my hand, so I fucked her even harder with my fingers.

Yuna's face warped into an expression of complete sexual bliss. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. Yuna dug her fingers into my back as her orgasm started. I felt her body convulse as we held each other through her intense orgasm. 

Once Yuna stopped twitching from her climax and released her grip, I took my cum-soaked fingers and shoved them into my mouth. I sucked on them like a popsicle and felt the delicious taste of Yuna's cum in every corner of my mouth. It was so deliciously sweet, I got greedy and swallowed it all, not sharing with Yuna as she did with me last time. 

"I'm sorry", I said removing my fingers from my mouth and feeling guilty, "It just tasted so good." 

Yuna giggled, "Never apologize for wanting to taste me."

Yuna pulled me toward her and pressed our lips together one last time. I removed my hand from her breast and connected both our hands. Once we released our lips, I spoke.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"Nope, you were perfect", she smiled.

"Yuna, I love you so much", I said embracing her on the bed. 

"I love you too, Y/N", she blushed and smiled.

If I could stop time, I would pause this one moment forever. For the rest of the afternoon, we slept in each other arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.4K 70
"ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ใ€(y/n)." โ–ช๏ธŽThe requests (closed) โ–ช๏ธŽNo request of OC characters because this book only x readers. โ–ช๏ธŽThis story was a fanfiction and many AU (Alte...
1.9K 81 39
โœฏยธ.โ€ข'*ยจ'*โ€ขโœฟ โœฟโ€ข*'ยจ*'โ€ข.ยธโœฏ "๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "...๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต..๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฌ...
75.5K 3.9K 57
Shimizu Yuto possesses the extraordinary power to read the minds of others! Joined by his childhood friend, Sakura Airi, Yuto enters the prestigious...
187K 3.6K 11
(Y/N) lives in a world where monster species, with human appearances, live alongside humans. They all work, help help each other, and go to school to...