Married To My Doctor?

cuchimeoii

(BTS Jin Fanfiction) (This story is under editing, so some parts may be a bit confusing rn. Thank you!) Lee... Еще

...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
😳
.

Chapter 47

3.2K 130 43
cuchimeoii

Jin and I woke up at around 10 AM today, it was cold as heck that we had to turn the AC down and still needed to be under the sheets to keep warm. It was rainy today, why do Saturdays always have to be rainy? Jin and I should be outside right now enjoying a sunny day in the beach. 

I sighed as I looked out the window, I wanna go out. 

"Why are you staring at the window?" Jin asked as he went closer to me, wrapping his arms on my waist. "You used to love weathers like this" 

"I do, but I just wanna go out and have fun" I pouted "We should be at the beach right now, enjoying the water, the sand, the sun" 

"Can we still go out?" I added 

"no we can't.What if you catch a cold?" Jin replied as he kissed my cheek "Your lungs are still healing JungHee. Who knows? maybe the sky will clear up later" 

Yep, that's right. I got an X-ray, and my lungs are slowly healing after years of medication and check ups. I was happy since I can finally have a normal life again. 

"I really hope it clears up" I frowned "I'm hungry"

After a few hours, Jin had to go to his clinic for scheduled appointments, despite the weather condition. So, I was left here, home alone bored as heck since I couldn't go out because of the rain.

Earlier, I got hungry again and decided to fry some bacon. I didn't realize that the oil was really really hot before I placed the bacon strips in, as a result, the oil began to fly into tiny little drops...It made on big pop and unfortunately landed on my hand. I hissed in pain as I held it before turning the stove off. 

What would Jin do? I asked myself as I went to the sink to run cold water against my burning hand. 

god, it's really fucking red.

I sighed, looking at it. I'm not hungry now.

-------

I woke up as my phone started ringing, I picked it up and realized Jin was on the other line.

'are you okay? you sound sick, is everything alright?'

"yeah yeah, I just woke up. I had no idea how long was I out for" I chuckled "Why'd you call?"

'the sky cleared up. Do you wanna go to the beach? we can watch the sunset if you like'

I looked out the window "Sure, I'd love to"

'Alright, I'll pick you up right now. Get dressed' 

I grinned as I went upstairs to change into comfortable, warm clothes. A few minutes after, I heard a honk from outside and realized Jin was already waiting. So I grabbed my phone and immediately went out.

---------

"Ah so prettyyyyy" I said as we walked on some rocks before reaching the sand and felt the cold breeze of the air brushing against my face. 

"I knew you'd love this" He said as we walked by the beach, his hand intertwined with mine. 

"Look! Jinnie" I said as I bent down, looking at a hermit crab crawling towards the sea "It's so cute" 

"Yah, don't get too close to the water, you'll get wet" He said

"Aww don't scold me now, I'm having fun" I whined 

"You don't think I'm an old man now, do you?" He said as I straightened my clothes

"What if I do?" I stick my tongue out and ran away from him "watchu gon do about it?"

"JungHee! come back here! you'll trip!" I hear him exclaim from afar 

"I'm not a child Seokjin-ahhhh" I stopped running and laughed 

As he started running, I giggled and ran away from him again. "bet you can't catch me cause you're old!" 

As I exclaim, two arms were suddenly wrapped around my waist and picking me up 

"Gotcha" He said "Who's the old man now, JungHee?"

I squealed as I felt ticklish when his fingers touched my rib. "Put me doooown!" 

"put me down Seokjin-ah!" I giggled as I trashed my feet on the air.

"Only if you admit that I'm not old" He said as he tightened his grip on my rib. 

"Okay! Okay! you're not an old man!" I said before he put me down. "Ah seriously, Seokjin. That tickled" 

"It was your fault anyway" He replied

"What? that you're an old man?" I laughed as I ran again 

"Yah where are you going this time?" He said "Ah really JungHee?"

I stick my tongue out and ran towards the rocks that we walked on a while ago. As I was stepping on these huge rocks, I suddenly slipped and fell on the sand. 

"JungHee! are you okay???" Jin came running towards me as I picked myself up. Good thing nobody's here today, I could've been really embarrassed. 

As I was about to walk towards him, my ankle hurt and I almost fell down again. I hissed in pain as Jin held my hand, helping me pick up my balance. 

"jeez, I told you to be careful. You shouldn't be stepping on rocks like those, you could've been more hurt like hitting your head or your back" 

I just sighed "sorry, I was just having fun" 

"It's alright, hop on my back" He said as he bent down, his back facing me. "You can't walk, it'll hurt more if you do" 

I nodded and hung on to his shoulders as he was walking. 

"Jin, your shoulders are really broad" I said as I looked at him. 

"Yeah, they are. You noticed just now?" He chuckled "it's my charm" 

"Every inch of you is a charm" I mumbled under my breath. 

"You think so?" he replied 

"oh, you heard that?" I giggled "it's true though, you're really charming Seokjin-ah. I'm happy you're the one I'm married to" 

"what makes you say that?" he asked as he sat on a rock, I let go of his shoulders and scooted over. 

"What are you saying? you're totally perfect. Handsome, kind hearted, a doctor, you're really smart and you take care of your patients well" I replied "I feel really lucky. It's like every girl likes you. Pretty girls and smart ones too"

"Are you looking down on yourself?" He said as he looked at me "Don't ever do that, I'll smack your head if you do" 

I looked at him, confused "But I'm-"

"Yah, I don't wanna hear any of that JungHee. You're beautiful, everything about you is. Don't ever think that you're not enough for me cause you always are and always will be. I'll get pissed if you look down on yourself" He looked at me and held my face with both his hands "I love you, and you only. You get that? you understand that?" 

I blinked and nodded, I felt heat rush up to my cheeks as he gave me a kiss on the lips. "You're really precious to me" 

I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder. "you really are something Jinnie" I giggled "you make me blush all the time" 

"it's because I love you" He replied as he placed his arm around my shoulders "I will never get tired of telling you that" 

"I love you too Jin" I replied "Oh look, the sun's setting" 

"It's pretty" Jin replied "it's my first time doing this" 

"I used to go to the beach back then, thinking about 'what if this'll be the last time that I get to see my family and my friends'" I sighed "That was when I overheard you and mom talking about how the medicines aren't working anymore" 

"you heard that?" Jin asked "I was desperate on finding a new way of treating you, I would've been heartbroken if I lost you, y'know" 

"Everytime I went here, I accepted the truth little by little that I may not be able to see a brand new day" I said, tears now forming.I just remember those days, I felt helpless and weak. I got no one to hold on to, even though I had friends...I still felt lonely. "ahhhhh those were the most miserable days of my life not gonna lie. I literally thought I was going to die" I sniffed and wiped off the tears that fell. 

"Thank you Jinnie" I said as I clung onto his arm "You really helped me a lot ya know" 

"I just did what I had to do" He replied "That was to take care of you. The moment I saw you, you were really different. I thought you'd be just one of my normal patients but I felt somehow attached to you, I couldn't explain what it was...how I felt and how everything became so different when you came along. It's like we were destined to meet. Isn't that amazing?"

I giggled "it is, Seokjin. Now we're here, married and watching the sunset together" 

"what do you wanna eat for dinner?" He asked 

"I don't know, what do you wanna eat?" I asked him back 

"I don't know either" He replied 

"Neither do I" I replied 

"wanna grab some chicken?" He asks 

"Sure, I know a good chicken place here. I used to go there whenever I'm hungry from looking at the sea for a long time" I said "I think it was on the street across the convenience store near here" 

-----------

As Jin and I went inside the restaurant, I was greeted by the owner of the place. She smiled at me and immediately hugged me. 

"oh my, I haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been?" She said 

"I'm feeling great Ms. Kwon. How about you?" 

"Ah, the usual. Still good looking for a 43 year old" She laughed."oh, and who is this handsome young man?" 

I looked at Jin and smiled "Uh Ms. Kwon, my doctor...and my husband" 

"Your husband? oh my. You're so young!" She said as her eyes widened "How's it been? don't tell me you already have a child?"

"Oh- No no no" I chuckled awkwardly "We agreed to have children after I graduate" 

"Oh that's good. I haven't seen you in a long time and even thought you were...-"

"Dead?" I asked before chuckling "I thought I was going to, but thankfully my body started accepting the medication and my lungs are healing now Ms. Kwon" 

"Ohmy oh my, that's so good to hear! I'd love to see you with children here someday!" She smiled "that's if I still get to see them" she sighed "but anyways, take a seat take a seat! Will it be the usual order?" 

I smiled "Yes please. You still haven't forgotten" 

"Ofcourse I wouldn't, you're one of my valued customers! now sit, sit and the food will be served after a few minutes" She said before she walked away. Jin and I both sat by the windows, looking at the sea. 

"She's really nice" Jin said "I wanna come here more often now" 

"We can come whenever we want, the store's always open!" I said "A lot of people used to go here, but it's still a bit early. They usually come here at 8 and drink while eating Ms. Kwon's famous fried chicken" 

"I wanna come here again after the graduation" I said "It would be nice to hangout with everyone here. Now that I thought of it, I don't even know when our graduation is"

"You want me to ask your teacher?" Jin asked

"You don't have to" I replied 

"Why not?" He asked as he took a sip from his glass of water "I'm just gonna ask"

"If you're gonna ask, don't ask my adviser. Ask some...some male teachers" I replied 

"Oh, right. Your adviser's so annoying" He sighed "She keeps on asking me if I want to have dinner sometime, it's pissing me off" 

I chuckled "if you're gonna come to school, go directly at me. Don't mind anyone else"

"Woah, you sound so..." He paused "idk what the word was...I forgot"

"You're such an old man Jinnie" I laughed 

"Here's your food! enjoy!" The waiter placed a plate full of chicken on the table and two bowls of japchae. 

"Oh, we didn't order Japchae..." 

"Ms. Kwon said it's on the house" He smiled "Nice to see you again JungHee" 

I looked at him as he left, I'm confused...Why does he know my name? 

"You know him?" Jin asked "You look like you don't" 

I blinked and looked back at Jin "I don't know...maybe I do?"

As Jin and I started eating, we talked about a lot of things and as usual, we kept laughing our asses off and playing like we were a bunch of kids. People were starting to look at us but we just brushed it off. 

"Yah! stop taking the skin! I was gonna eat that" Jin whined as he slapped my hand for taking the chicken skin on his plate.

"Then you gotta eat them faster if you wanna keep them" 

Jin looked down on his plate and started eating his noodles. As my eyes roamed around, it landed on the waiter a while ago. He was serving other people with his big smile and polite attitude. 

Wait...He isn't Ms. Kwon's son is he? 

The smile, and those eyes...could it be? 

Kwon Yooseung? 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17.5K 1.3K 16
From the time she was a little girl, Emmie Bright knew she wanted to be a doctor. She wanted to help heal the world one patient at a time. She worked...
566K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
88.5K 6.5K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...
44.3K 1K 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...