MaNan - Punar Vivah

By janvi099

Wattpad deleted my account but still here I am again with my story Punar vivah ♡. This is a story of Manik Ma... More

Talk with J
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk with J - 1
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
ONLY 48 DAYS 🤣
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Deleted Scene (extra)
Chapter 62
Manan - Surviving the monster
Drarry - My Savior

Chapter 32

7.4K 342 21
By janvi099

~KARWACHAUT SPECIAL - B~

Writer’s pov.

All the ladies gathered together in the living room. While all the men were still in their bedroom as this puja was just for ladies so they were taking rest. All the ladies sat in the circle with their puja plates in their hand. Radhika looked at the time and it was 6:15, as the puja Mohorat starts from 6:03. So now it was the time to start the puja.

Radhika narrated them the story of Karwa Chaut. They passed their plates in a circle while singing.

After performing all the rituals, they all settled on the couch, while Nyonika came towards Nandini.

“Nandini can you please help Priya is selecting Aarohi’s clothes for tonight?” Nyonika asked.

“Mom, I have already selected a dress. Don’t worry I will get Aarohi ready for tonight.” Nandini said standing up. Nyonika smiled and nodded in yes. Nandini headed towards her bedroom and entered inside.

She saw Aarohi awake and she was sitting on Manik’s lap.

“Manik you don’t want to get ready?” Nandini asked.

“Yes I will get ready in 5 minutes, Nandini.” Manik said nodding in yes.

“Okay fine, Aaru comes with me, let’s get ready. Then, you can go out and play with Vidhi.” Nandini said.

Vidhi is Nyonika’s friend’s granddaughter. She is year elder then Aarohi. But they are good friends.

“Okay, muma.” Aarohi said with a big smile plastered on her face.

Nandini took her inside washroom to give her a small quick bath. She came outside with Aarohi in her arms who was wrapped in a towel.

As they came out, Manik went inside washroom with his clothes to get ready.

Nandini took out Aarohi’s clothes from the cupboard. She immediately dried her body and got her ready.

Aarohi wore a 3 layer frill, full length, a sleeveless gown which had a thick golden border at the bottom. It was in dark blue color with a mixture of maroon color. The upper front part had shiny golden embroidery. And small pearl earrings and Nandini tied her upper half hairs with a buckle while other half was left open.

“Ohh, my baby is looking so cute.” Nandini said and kissed her forehead.

Manik came out wearing dark navy blue sherwani with thick golden border at the end of each sleeve. There was also thin golden design around the neck. The front had big golden buttons.

Manik looked at Aarohi and widens his eyes. She was looking so pretty like a doll.

“Dady, ish this good?” Aarohi asked pointing towards her dress.

Manik gaze was fixed at Aarohi as if he has seen some angel. Listening to her question, he leaned down to her height and took her in a tight hug.

Aarohi pouted as she wanted her to answer and not a hug.

“Dady.” She complained trying to push him away. But his hold became tighter as he picked her up in his arms.

He broke the hug and said. “You are looking very pretty, my princess.”

As Manik complimented her, her eyes shined in joy and a big smile appeared on her face.

“My beautiful doll.” Manik said kissing her cheek.

“Dady, even you ale looking vely good.” Even Aarohi complemented him, making him smile.

“Thanks, bacha.” Manik thanked her while kissing her forehead.

Nandini faked a cough getting their attention. “Guys even I am here.” Nandini stated with a fake cry.

“How can we forget you Nandini,” Manik said extending his hand. Nandini walked near them and kept her head on his chest while wrapping her arms around Manik and Aarohi. And Manik kept her arm on her shoulder.

He kissed Nandini’s forehead and then Aarohi’s murmuring. “My beauties.”

They broke the hug as Aarohi said. “Dady, I want to play.”

“Okay baby go.” Manik said keeping her on the ground. She immediately ran from the bedroom.

Nandini smiled and looked at Manik. He was in some deep thoughts.

“What happened?” Nandini asked.

“Aarohi is looking so beautiful in that traditional wear. I can’t believe that she grew so much. I mean I feel like it was just yesterday when I picked her up in my arms for the 1st time.” Manik said looking at his hands.

Manik continued. “You know Nandini, it was love at first sight. I fell in love with that small few hours old baby just by looking at her face.”

Nandini smiled and held his right hand. Nandini said. “That must be a very beautiful moment.”

Manik nodded in yes with a big smile on his face. “Indeed it was beautiful.”

“You can live that moment again Mr. Malhotra.” Nandini whispered going near to his ears.

“How?” Manik asked in a confused tone.

Nandini hit her forehead in disbelief as he didn’t understand her meaning.

“Figure it out yourself Manik.” Nandini said with a wink and left the room.

Manik looked at the ground in confusion. But soon a big smile wrapped his lips, understanding her meaning. “Our baby.” Was the words he whispered softly with a smile. He caressing the nape of his neck and left the room.

Manik looked around trying to find Nandini. As he wants to give her answer to the statement said by her. His trance was broken by a cough.

He looked around and saw Swara standing there. Manik gave her a smile and greeted her with a hello. To which she smiled back.

“Are you looking for someone?” Asked Swara with a small smirk.

Manik looked down trying to figure out some excuse. “No actually I was just finding you, mom.” Manik said looking at her.

“Me?” Swara said with wide eyes.

Manik smiled and walked towards her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said. “Yes, I wanted to tell you that you are looking so beautiful, mom.” Manik said.

“Oh god Manik, this flirting won’t work on me. Try it on Nandini, son.” Swara said rolling her eyes.

“Mom, I am not flirting, I am just complimenting you. I am innocent.” Manik said with an innocent face.

Swara nodded in disbelief seeing his act. Swara knows Manik very well, as she has met him many times in office. This is the only reason that Swara was 60% happy with Manik and Nandini’s marriage.

“You are seriously looking beautiful.” Manik said sincerely looking at Swara.

“Thank you.” Swara said with a smile.

“Mom.. actually... hmm.. I want to ask you that.. hmm..” Manik said with hesitation, shying to ask Swara about Nandini.

“She is your own wife Manik. Stop shying. She is in Abhimanyu’s room. Go and meet her.” Swara said hitting his shoulder lightly while getting an ‘ahh’ from Manik.

“Thanks, mom, I love you.” Manik said and Swara smiled in disbelief. Manik walked towards Abhimanyu’s room.

Manik was going to knock the door but stopped as he heard Nandini saying. “He is gem Abhimanyu. You don’t need to worry about me. I seriously like him very much.”

“I am so happy for you Nandu. If he ever hurts you, just give me a call, I will take you from here.” Abhimanyu said.

Nandini laughed and said. “He will never hurt me cry Abhi. So chill.”

Manik smiled listening to their conversation. He knocked the door.

“Come in.” Nandini said in a high pitch. Manik entered inside and saw. Abhimanyu, lying and Nandini was sitting on the bed.

“Hello.” Manik said.

“Hey Manik.” Abhimanyu greeted him getting into a sitting position.

“Nandini I want to talk to you.” Manik said looking at Nandini.

Nandini knew what he wants to talk about so thought to play with him. “You figured out Manik?” She asked.

“Yeah.” Manik said with a small smirk which was just noticed by Nandini.

“Good then..” Nandini said shrugging her shoulder.

“But I want to say something.” Manik said.

“Then say.” Nandini said with a mischievous smile.

Manik looked at Abhimanyu and then at Nandini. “How can I say that thing in front of Abhi?” Thought Manik.

All this time Abhimanyu was just looking at them with frowns not understanding even a single word.

Manik gave her a disbelief look and walked near Nandini. He leaned down near her left ear and whispered. “For that experience, we need to do some procedures. So when are we going to do that?”

Manik asked and again stood straight looking at her flushed face. Nandini immediately stopped blushing knowing that Abhimanyu is here. She looked around trying to figure to control her blush. And once she controlled her blush, she said with a smirk. “After 2 to 3 years.”

Manik’s eyes widen in shock as she said this. “2 to 3 years!” He exclaimed with wide eyes.

“Yeah.” Nandini said shrugging her shoulder.

“I am okay with Aarohi.” Manik murmured in disbelief. He turned around to leave but stopped as Nandini said. “I heard that Manik.”

“I hate you,” Manik said with a little anger. While Nandini replied. “Mutual feelings.”

Manik left the room while Nandini giggled. “Whats going on here?” Abhimanyu asked witnessing their small, not so-called fight.

“Nothing Abhi I was just pulling his leg.” Nandini said while smiling. “Leave all this, what about that girl you were talking about?” She asked.

Abhimanyu made a sad face and said. “She is not my type of girl Nandu. I have heard that she love to use man and then she throw them away.” 

Nandini gave him a small sympathy smile and said. “It’s okay Abhi you will get someone else.”

“I hope for the same. Or else I will go for arrange Marriage. Dad and mom want me to get settle as soon as possible. So now I am not hopping for love thing.” Abhimanyu said with a small smile.

“Abhi Arrange Marriage also work.” Nandini said with a big smile.

“Yeah, I have one example sitting right in front of me.” Abhimanyu said with a smirk.

“Shut up.” Nandini said hitting his shoulder hard.

“Ahh, junglee billi.” Abhimanyu said.

“Okay Bye.” Nandini said angrily and left the room while Abhimanyu laughed at her anger.

7:30 pm.

Nandini was helping maids in preparation for dinner. As after breaking the fast, all the ladies will be hungry. She looked at her watch and saw it was almost 7:30 pm. She remembered Radhika bua saying that moon will rise at 8:30 pm.

“More one hour only and If I don’t do anything then I will lose the bet.” Nandini murmured in a low tone. She looked down thinking about some ideas through which, she can break his fast.

Suddenly something clicked her mind. She smiled evilly and took a small plate. She dished out some gajar Halwa which was his favorite sweet dish and walked towards their room. She entered her bedroom and saw him standing on the balcony and looking at the sky. She walked near him and heard him saying something.

“Oh god, where the hell is the moon?” Manik said in anger. “I am so hungry. And just because of this moon even my wife is hungry. Trust me moon, I will kill you for making me and Nandini starve. Huh! Where the hell are you?” Manik again asked looking at the sky.

A chuckle left Nandini’s mouth as she heard him saying this. Manik turned around listening to a sound. He looked Nandini standing there with a plate of halwa. He frowned looking at the tasty halwa. Nandini walked more near him and extended that plate to him.

“Manik eat this and tell me how it is.” Nandini said.

Manik rolled his eyes and said. “It’s my fast.”

“Please Manik.” Nandini pleaded.

“No way, I don’t want to lose the challenge. I won’t eat.” Manik said firmly.

“If you love me then you will eat this. Come on prove your love, Manik.” Nandini said in a mischievous tone.

“This challenge is nothing in front of my love, Nandini.” Manik said in a low tone.

He picked up the spoon from the plate. He took some halwa on the spoon and took it near his mouth. He opened his mouth to eat it but stopped as Nandini held his hand.

Nandini nodded in no and said. “I am sorry, I was just kidding. I know you love me very much Manik.”

Manik smiled and hugged her from the side. He kissed her hairs and said. “I will love to lose from you Nandini. But I seriously need a thing from you. And I will get that only if I win this. So please understand.”

“Manik you can ask anything from me. I will give you. You don’t need to stay hungry for it. You can eat your food.” Nandini said with an assuring smile.

“Till the time my wife will stay hungry, I will stay hungry. I will break my fast only when you break.” Manik said wrapping an arm around her waist.

Nandini smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. “Only 1 hour is left, Manik.” Nandini informed him.

“Thank god.” Manik said sighing in relief.

“Manik, now we know that you will win as only an hour is left, so tell me what do you want?” Nandini asked.

“I have done a crime and I want an apology.” Manik said in a low tone.

“Which crime?” Nandini asked.

“I will tell you that tonight when everyone will leave.” Manik said.

“Manik please tell me now. I want to know, please.” Nandini pleaded.

“No baby I will tell you at night.” Manik said kissing her forehead.

Silence spread between them. Nandini was looking at the floor and was thinking that what must be the crime, he committed. She made a sad pout as she wants to know that. Manik was noticing her all the expressions. As she made that pout, he immediately pecked it.

Due to the sudden peck, Nandini blushed. Manik smiled and again kissed her forehead. “What are you thinking?” Manik asked.

“About your crime. Trust me if it is too big then I will kill you.” Nandini said again with a sad pout.

Manik smiled. “What do you think? What kind of crime I must have committed?” Manik asked.

“How will I know? It can be something related to me or someone else. Something related to Aarohi. Or some girl. It can be anything.” Nandini said in a matter of fact tone.

“How did you came to know that it is related to a girl?” Manik asked in a shocked tone.

“Which girl?” Nandini asked him looking at him.

“Actually I like a girl and I and I..” Manik said looking down.

Nandini’s hold on his hand loosens as he said that. She gave him a very painful look. “I will kill you and that girl for sure.” She said in anger.

Seeing her cute angry face, he laughed. Nandini looked at him with shocked face seeing him laughing.

“You were teasing me?” Nandini asked only to get a laughing nod from Manik.

“I hate you.” Nandini said punching his stomach, only to get an ‘ah’ from Manik. After sometimes, he stopped laughing and looked at her angry face. He turned her towards him and cupped her face.

“Nandini you think that I can do something like that?” Manik asked.

“I know you can never cheat on me.” Nandini said. “But..”

“But still you think that might be I go to some other girl.” Manik said. “It’s true that you are not my first. But you are my last and no one can change this truth.”

Nandini smiled and kissed him near his lips saying. “I know. And I won’t even let you.” Saying this she winked at him.

8:30 pm.

Everyone gathered on terrace waiting for the moon. As it was a little cloudy, the moon was not able to visible, Making Manik sigh in disbelief. Nandini held Manik’s hand and whispered. “It’s okay Manik.”

“Muma, what ale we doing hele on the tellace?” Asked Aarohi in a confused tone. Nandini picked Aarohi up in her arms.

“Baby today is Karwa Chaut and All the ladies have kept fast. We will break this fast only once moon rise. So we are waiting for the moon to be visible.” Explained Nandini.

Aarohi looked at her trying to register Nandini’s big words in her small brain.

Nandini noticed this and smiled saying. “It’s okay baby, you will come to know about this once you get big.”

“Otay muma.” Aarohi said with a smile. ,

“I love you.” Nandini said to Aarohi.

“I love you mole muma.” Aarohi said kissing her cheeks.

“And I love you both.” Manik said and kissed their foreheads.

They waited for few minutes and saw the moon. As they saw the moon, all the women came there with their plate. They took their respective sieve and looked at the moon, then they turned around and looked at their husband. Nandini looked at Manik through the sieve with a big smile.

She kept the sieve aside and did Manik’s Aarti. Manik took the lota filled with water and made her drink it. Then he took a piece of sweet and made her eat that. Nandini smiled and kept her plate aside on a table.

Manik widen his eyes and said. “You are not going to break my fast?”

Nandini bites her tongue as she forgot that. “Oh yeah sorry. Wait let me break your fast.” Saying this even she took a piece of sweet and he ate it.

“This is not at all enough.” Manik said and ate more 2 pieces of sweet from the plate. Nandini laughs seeing him.

“Even this is not enough.” Manik said with an annoyed face. “Nandini let’s go and eat dinner.” Manik said holding her hand.

“Wait, Manik, let them finish their pooja, then we all will eat together.” Nandini said pointing towards other couples who were still busy in their pooja.

“Why are they doing it in a slow motion.” Manik said with frowns.

“They are not doing it in a slow motion, we did the pooja a little too fast.” Nandini said in a matter of fact tone.

Dining table.

Everyone was sitting at the dining table and servants were serving them food. They ate their food while talking with each other. Nandini was feeding Aarohi who was sitting on her lap. After having their dinner, all Nyonika’s friends bid bye and left the mansion.

“Even we should leave now.” Said Swara.

“Yeah, it’s too late now.” Rajesh said nodding in yes.

Nandini made a sad face and walked near them. She hugged Swara tightly. Swara patted her hairs. “You can come to meet us anytime, Nandini. Don’t be sad.” Swara said kissing her hairs.

“I will come to meet you guys.” Nandini said nodding in yes.

“That’s like my girl.” Rajesh said patting her head. Nandini hugged him too and then Abhimanyu.

Manik took their blessing and hugged Abhimanyu.

“Bye Glandma, bye glandpa.” Aarohi said. They smiled and hugged her tightly. “Bye baby doll.” Rajesh said.

Manan bid bye to them and they left.

Meanwhile, even Radhika and Chirag decided to leave. After saying bye to them, they left.

“Aaru come with granny. Today sleep in my room.” Nyonika said caressing Aarohi’s cheeks.

“It’s okay mom she can sleep with us.” Manik said.

“No Manik, let her sleep with me. I will feel good.” Nyonika said in a low tone.

“Mom are you okay?” Nandini asked.

Nyonika just nodded in yes.

“Missing dad?” Asked Manik.

Nyonika looked down as a tear fell from her eyes. Manik got emotional seeing her crying. He walked near her and took her in a hug.

“It’s okay mom, he is with us, in our heart.” Nandini said coming near Nyonika and Manik.

“Yesh mom, Nandini is correct. He is always with us in our memories, in our love, in our heart.” Manik said patting her hairs.

“I know.” Nyonika said breaking the hug. Manik wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

“Don’t cry, mom.” Manik said. Nyonika smiled and nodded in yes.

“Glanny why ale you clying?” Aarohi asked with concern.

“Nothing baby, actually something went in my eyes. Come let’s go and sleep. It’s already late now.” Nyonika said.

“Otay glanny. Bye, bye muma. Bye, bye dady. Good night.” Aarohi said and left with Nyonika.

After some time.

Nandini was standing on the terrace still wearing her heavy saree. She felt two arms wrapping around her waist. She smiled and leaned towards the person. While he placed few kisses on her neck and shoulder.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I like you too, Manik,” Nandini said turning around.

“So tell me for which mistake you want my apology?” Nandini asked looking at him.

Manik looked at her and said with guilt. “I want to apologize for all the mistakes I did during our Marriage.”

He looked down as he held her hand and continues. “I know a girl has many dreams for her marriage. I ruined your all the dream by not attending any functions. I am sorry Nandini.”

Nandini looked down sadly remembering those days. Yes, she didn’t want this marriage but she knew she won’t go against her father’s decision. So she thought to accept him. She waited for him in all the functions. But he didn’t attend any, making her angry.

Getting no reply, Manik caressed her palm with his thumb. “Please, I am seriously sorry. If I would have attended the functions then I would have fallen for you a long time back.”

Nandini said clearing her throat. “It’s okay Manik. If you are seriously guilty then I forgive you.”

“Nandini, can I ask you something?” Manik asked.

“Yeah, you don’t need permission Manik,” Nandini said.

“Why don’t you wear our engagement ring?” Manik asked looking at her ring finger.

Nandini looked at him and said. “Manik you didn’t attend other functions, but I thought you will at least come to our engagement. But you didn’t come. That day..”

She took a deep breath and continued. “My family and your mom, we all were waiting for you to come. 1 hour passed but you didn’t come so Nyonika mom called you and you said you won’t be able to come. So this news made everyone angry and I was feeling like killing you. So to lighten the atmosphere, dad took the ring from Nyonika mom’s hand and gave that to me. He asked me to wear it. But in anger, I threw that ring on the floor and went to my room. So I don’t even know where that ring is!”

Manik looked down in guilt. “I am sorry, Nandini.” He said. “I know, I did my life’s biggest mistake by not attending any functions. I should have at least attend our engagement..”

Manik was interrupted by Nandini who said. “But it’s good that you didn’t attend the engagement.”

“Why?” Manik asked in a confused tone.

“Because I was very angry at that time. And if you would have attended then I might have slapped you.” Nandini said.

Manik widen his eyes listening to this. “Thank god.” Manik said with a sigh of relief.

Manik looked at Nandini who was looking sad. Manik took her in a side hug and said. “I am really sorry wifey. If you want then you can punish me. But please don’t stay sad. I don’t like your sad face.”

“If you want you can slap me right now.” Manik said breaking the hug and went a little away from her. He bent down a little and nodded in yes saying her to slap him.

Nandini nodded in disbelief. She took her hand up and hit his cheeks too slowly in a funny way. Manik made an ‘ahh’ face making her laugh.

Manik smiled seeing her laughing. Her laugh was like a melody who colored his heart.

After sometimes,

Manik was lying on the terrace with the support of wall while Nandini was lying with her head on his lap. She was holding his one hand. While his other hand was caressing her hairs. The cool pleasant air was making the night more beautiful.

Manik was looking at her face while she was looking at the stars. Manik caressed her hand and asked. “You don’t want your gift Nandini?”

“My gift?” Nandini asked in an excited tone. Manik nodded in yes and took out a small box from his pocket.

Nandini sat facing him and looked at the gift with a big smile. Manik held her left hand and took his near him. He looked at her ring finger and caressed it.

Manik opened the box and it was a platinum diamond ring. The ring was indeed beautiful.

Manik took out the ring and held Nandini’s left hand. “Nandini I know we are already married but still I want to rectify all the mistakes I did in our past. Nandini, will you be my fiancee?” Manik asked looking into her eyes. Nandini smiled seeing his cute gesture.

“I will think about it.” Nandini said in a funny tone. Manik nodded in yes and took the ring back to but Nandini’s hand stopped him. She laughed and hugged him saying. “Of course yes, Manik.”

Manik smiled and hugged her back. They broke the hug and Manik held her both hands. He kissed her knuckles and then her ring finger. He slid the ring on her ring finger and again kissed her there.

“It’s a beautiful ring Manik. And I promise I will always wear this ring.” Nandini said looking at the ring. Manik nodded in yes and again took her into a tight hug.

“I so want this moment to stop right here. I want that you stay in my arms forever.” Manik said and kissed her hairs.

“I am your’s Manik. I am not going anywhere. Whenever you want, you can hug me.” Nandini said.

Manik broke the hug. He cupped her face and asked. “How can you be so beautiful?”

“And how can you be so handsome?” Nandini asked with a naughty smirk.

They smiled. Manik looked at the time, it was 12:30 am and even the atmosphere was too cold. “Nandini I think we should go inside or else you will catch a cold.” Manik said.

Nandini nodded in yes with a smile. They stood up and headed towards their room. They entered inside and after changing their clothes, they laid down on the bed hugging each other.

Manik was caressing her cheeks looking at her. While Nandini’s eyes were closed. Nandini opened her eyes and saw her husband just looking at her. She blushed feeling his intense gaze on her.

“Your skin is soft.” Manik suddenly said breaking the silence. Nandini lightly hit her forehead in disbelief.

“And your skin is rough. Shave your beard.” Nandini said caressing his skin.

Manik smiled nodding in yes. Nandini looked at him and said in a low tone. “Manik kiss me.” He widens his eyes listening to her demand.

“So my shy wife even started demanding a kiss?” Manik said in a shocked tone.

“Shut up, if you don’t want to do then its okay.” Nandini said turning around with an angry pout.

“Oh hello, of course, I want to do.” Manik said and immediately turned her around. He hovered over her and kept his lips on her’s. The kiss was slow at first but then turned into a wild one. He bites her lips making her moan.

After few minutes of kissing, feeling her breathless, he broke the kiss. He started kissing her jawline and started descending towards her neck. Nandini closed her eyes feeling a fire ignited inside her after feeling his kisses.

He kissed her whole neck and went more down kissing her cleavage. He held the end of her night suit’s shirt. He opened the lower few buttons still kissing her neck. Once, he opened lower 4 buttons, he took his face near her bare stomach. He started kissing all over her bare stomach and was caressing her waist.

He started coming upwards continuously placing a kiss on her stomach. He took his hand towards the few closed button. He was going to open the button but stopped as Nandini held his hand tightly.

His trace broke as he felt her hands. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were shut tightly and seeing her condition, he realized what he was going to do. He murmured few curses and immediately closed her shirt’s button and sat beside her. Her eyes were still shut tightly.

“Nandini.” Manik called her feeling guilty. She shyly opened her eyes and looked at him.

“I am sorry.” He said feeling guilty.

“You don’t need to be, Manik.” Nandini said.

Manik kissed her forehead and laid beside her. He covered themselves with the duvet and took her in his arms.

“I hope you are not feeling uncomfortable.” Manik said looking at her.

“I am never uncomfortable with you Manik. It’s just no one has ever seen me without..” Nandini shyly said this and continued. “So I am feeling shy. I need some more time, to kill that shyness.”

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead nodding in yes.

“Good night Nandini.” Manik said. Nandini wished him back and closed her eyes.

To be continued...

This part is not checked so if any mistake then sorry.

BY J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 20K 32
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
126K 9.5K 18
My new story... plz guys whoever are not comfortable with dark stories,stay away... no bashing later... and yeah it's not dark between Manan... *FLAS...
409K 26.1K 37
"I have told this to you guys a lot of times that I don't want to get married then why are you guys even forcing me!!" Manik said tying his shoe lace...
114K 9.1K 20
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THOSE PARTS ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. (The book was first titled 'Ste...