Beautiful Chaos || BrightWin

By hellsplate

Bright is an undercover business man who's main job is in the mafia. Win ends up getting caught and thrown in... More

It's Complicated
new home & new faces
I have Issues
What Bright Thinks
A Bunch of Things
I can't believe what I've done
Win in Distressed.
Whose the Enemy Now?
A Mess of Things
My Deepest Darkest Secrets
The Truth
Bright, I want this
But Why Do You Have To Go?
Maybe not everyone is bad?
I Should Have Listened to Bright
What the Hell is Going On?
Into the Right Arms
My Beautiful Win
Flashing Cameras
Receiving Our Blessings
Valen and Pavel's bet
A Surprise for Win
Feathery Kisses
A by Pass of Time
Red Chapter🔞
Who is it now?!
Maybe I'm Delusional?
Keeping my man
I'm Sorry Bright
H-harder🔞
Nightmare
Date night
Goodbye Friend
A family
I do

Testing the Water

6K 304 23
By hellsplate

Bright woke up early as usual and got ready before waking Win up. It was a tiring morning for both of them because it was a Thursday. The both of them hope it was Friday because Saturday and Sundays were there off days.

Bright took Win to school and made sure to tell him not to go anywhere with anyone and that he was picking him up from then on. He felt that it wasn't safe for Win to go home alone. Win wasn't too pleased about it but had to concur because of all the stares they were getting at his school. Bright made sure to contact Valen and Mike before leaving Win's college.

-Office-

Bright P.O.V.

It was an hour since I've gotten here and I was sent out on another job. A technician somehow breached our system and I was sent to get rid of the person. No important information was taken and spread but the minor stuff was taken and was now circulating.

I drove to the place where the person was held. The rest of the main members were there to get started on the job. It was a possibility that we could recruit the person. If anyone was able to access our network then they would benefit us if we had them on our side.

I made my way to the group surrounding the person. It was a young girl who look no older than 17. Her hair is the color of a vibrant black. Her hair was in pigtails and her eyes resembled a certain someone I knew. She glared at everyone. "Tch. You've got some guts kid."

The girl was a little bloodied and she had a sprained to her ankle that kept her from running. "Sir, what would you like us to do?" Mike spoke with pride.

I took the girls chin in my hand and stared at her eyes. "You can choose to work with us or die." Her eyes glint with something I couldn't describe. She sighed and looked away. "How much you pay?" I released her and walked away. "Depends on how well you do." I walked away and she was brave enough to take me by the arm. "Give me a range." This kid had no fear at all. "$200-300 per assignment." Her eyes sparked with interest. "It's nice to meet you sir, I'm Prim." I nodded and walked away. "Bright." Before leaving I made sure the rest of the members present took her information. This kid could be useful to me in the future.

-College-

Win's POV

Stupid Bright, Stupid rules, stupid everything. If I just hadn't heard that voice, if maybe I had my ear buds on before that moment I would still be just like any other teen.

I felt someone put their arm on me and I turned to my left. "What Luke?" He pulled his arm back and punched my shoulder. "What's gotten into you dumb shit?" Before I could land a punch at him I saw Rachel give me a glare from where she sat. If I hit Luke she would eat me for it, heck anything she doesn't approve of that I do will make her beat me up. I let out a deep sigh. "I'm just not in a good mood today." I brush through my hair and place my head on my desk with my hands in my hair. Luke snickered. "Metawin, what's with the ring on your left hand? Whose name starts with V?" I quickly pulled my left hand to my chest and hid it from any watchful eyes. "It's just a ring Luke." He hit my back and laughed. "Sure if the letter M doesn't stand for your name and that heart in the middle doesn't stand for love then I don't what anything is anymore." I felt heat rise to my face and just pushed him away from me. "Shut up Luke." Our professor walked in and class began.

Luke stopped pestering me about it but I felt the strong gaze from Rachel to my left side. I haven't spoken to her or JJ about it since that day I left. We avoided the topic and it left an air of tension every time we were alone together. I never knew how to bring it up to her and because she was Rachel she must've understood that I had a hard time telling her. Today might be the day I tell her.

After class Luke started up about the ring again. Surprisingly he assumed it was a couple ring and not an engagement ring. Before he could ask any more questions Rachel pulled me away and Joss took his attention away. She pulled me to the side from any listening people. "We need to talk." Her gaze fell over the ring. "Can we talk at home?" She means the home I've left. Although Bright's house was something I also referred to as home, it never felt like home. Not like what home felt like with Rachel and JJ. It felt like a prisoner's cell. "Okay." I look towards the floor and she nodded.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

During lunch I made sure to text Bright that I was going over to Rachel's and JJ's house. He didn't reply back but I'm sure he would see it.

After my classes I waited outside in the front for Rachel. After ten minutes past she came out. "Sorry I had to stay a little bit. I nodded. My classes and hers ended about the same time because we wanted to always be able to see each other. JJ too but because he is smart as heck, his classes could not be matched with ours.

I walked to the parking lot with her and when we finally got in, I felt my heart race. I still haven't made a full detailed story on this shit. I would tell her everything about my situation but because it was her I knew she would've done something rash, something that could get her hurt or killed. The drive back felt short because by then we were both seated at the couch. She gave me a wearily smile and squeeze my shoulder. "I know you still might not be ready to tell me but I need to know what has gotten into you." She looks straight into my eyes and then towards the wall behind me. "That morning you were fine, every day you were fine, normal, but then all of a sudden you tell me you're moving in with some guy I don't even know or heard of? What has happen in just a few hours?" She looked hurt and my heart clenched.

I held her hand in mine. She was a sister and mother figure in my life and it hurt me to see someone I considered family look so hurt, especially because I was the cause of it. "It's complicated Rachel." She looks at my face. Here goes nothing. "I meet him a few years back and we hit it off pretty well. He was kind, caring, and attractive. I knew I didn't like men but there was something about him that tempted me and before I knew it I was wrapped around his fingers. We met constantly and I manage to hide it from you. I didn't... Want to let you and JJ know I wasn't straight anymore. I felt terrified that you guys would treat me different but mostly because I was afraid you guys would hate me." She had tears in her eyes and I felt even shittier that I lied to her. "That day I meet up with him and things were rough. He thought I wasn't in love with him anymore. The only way I could make it up to him was to move in." I held the ring up to her. "He proposed to me a few weeks later, I felt happy and said yes. Now were engaged." She clenched my hand and tears feel out like a running faucet. "Oh Bunny I wish you told me sooner. I would never treat you any different or hate you, even JJ. Although I felt that you guys moved a little too fast, I wish you guys luck." She smiled and engulfs me in a bear hug. At times like this I couldn't ask for anything better than her support. I just wish I hadn't lied to her about this or what lay deep in this twisted story.

After dinner Rachel offered to drive me to Bright's house but I didn't want her to go home alone so I called Bright. After a few rings he picked up. "Bright... could you take me home?" I heard panic in his voice. "Are you drunk?!" I gasped and quickly answered back. "No! I'm at Rachel's house!" He let out a sigh. "Ok, I'll be there in 15 min." I made a noise of acknowledgement and he hung up. During the 15 minutes I held pleasant conversation with Rachel and avoided anything to do with Bright.

We talked about school and made jokes about the professors we had. It was fun but the doorbell rang. I was slow to reach the door but pulled it open. Bright stood there with a stolid expression. His eyes were looking towards the side. I turned around and hugged Rachel. "Bye, Good night." She smiled and I made sure to lock the door. Bright walked a little ahead of me and opened the car door. I mumbled a thank you and he closed the door and made it to his side. "Next time someone rings the bell at this time at night or even in the day, be sure to check in the peep hole." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and nodded. I never questioned about it but assumed it was him trying to show he cared for my safety. He was a prick but there were aspects to him that make him gentle and make me feel... Flustered around him. The possibility of me actually being gay was a 50 percent chance.

The ride home was silent and neither of us attempted to break it. It was a mutual agreement. Before we pulled up to the house I wanted to try something.

Bright parked the car in the garage and before i could leave he grabbed my arm. "Hoei." He quickly connect our lips together and when I tried to pull away he brought a hand up to the back of my head. What seem to start as a chastise kiss turned to something heated. I accidentally let out a moan and he took that chance to stick his tongue in.

I didn't have any experience with kisses because I've only date a few girls here and there, it was always a peck and nothing more. I was pushed back into my seat and he made his way to push back the seat. The car felt hot despite the cold night.

A part of me wanted him to stop and regretted it but majority of me wanted more. Bright reached a hand towards my face and smiled. "You look like you want to cry." His voice was husky and full with arousal. My hands were shaky but I held his other hand. "Y-you drive me crazy. You make me feel flustered and I don't even think I'm straight anymore." I averted his eyes and heard him chuckle. "Win." I refuse to look at him. "Win, look at me." I shook my head side to side but he stopped it and made me look at him.

The moonlight hit certain aspects of his face but mainly his lips and eyes. His eyes glistened and his lips look tempting. He pulled my face in for a kiss but this time it was less heated and more flowery. "I'm not going to rush you but right now you're not ready." He pulled back into the driver's seat and got out. I felt regret because I wanted more than just that kiss. He opened the side of my door and I got out.

As soon as we we're inside I grabbed his arm. "You're not mad?" He raised an eyebrow but gave me a reassuring smile. "How could I be when those eyes look at me with such passion?" I felt heat rise up to my checks. He pecks my forehead and pulls me up the stairs. "Okay, let's get some sleep hm?." I let out a small sigh.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.1K 51
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...
130K 5.5K 52
story of love and marriage between hot wife and cute husband no more description #marriage # mature # love #mpreg
207K 9.9K 37
Type despises Tharn ever since he was born since there was a century long blood feud between their families. soon, they would takeover as the CEO of...
36.3K 1.2K 21
nunew a 21 year old , he lives in a small apartment, he struggles financially, he owes money to these guys/mafia. the boss finally has enough and tel...