RemRom/RomRem Drabbles/Short...

By GoryRoyalty

Short fics of the creative aspects of Thomas. Some will be in the Sanders Sides universe and some will be AUs... More

Dance Partner
Injured
Perfect Summer Day
Another Prince
Pole Dance
A/N
Finally
Summer Morning
Dance With Me
Snowball Fight
Ten Years
Remus Could Remember...
Always Here For You
Protection
Rebound
Hoodies
That Scene in Every Romance Movie
Cheater
Sickly
Solution? Communication
Cheated

Flower Crowns

1.4K 31 31
By GoryRoyalty

Fluff

"Finished!" The princely trait announced and held up the flower crown with a proud grin.

"I'm not." Remus pouted, holding up the crown that kept falling apart the more he tried to fix it.

"Let me help." Roman smiled and scooted closer to the other trait. He took apart the crown to start from scratch and explained the instructions better than before. It took a few tries before Remus was able to finish the flower crown himself. As soon as it was completed, Remus squealed in excitement and grinned.

"Ro-Ro, I did it!"

"I knew you could." Roman ruffled Remus' hair and placed his flower crown on the trait's head. "My little flower."

"Hey, I'm taller than you by an inch!" Remus stuck out his tongue and tackled Roman. They wrestled around in the meadow of daisies and giggled the whole time. Finally, Remus pinned Roman down and stared down at him with a smug look. "Pinned ya."

Roman pulled the Duke down by his green sash and kissed him on the lips. Remus blushed, causing Roman to laugh. "I think I'm the real winner here."

21:22 May 22, 2020 (lots of twos)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 3.2K 43
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...
28.3K 1K 23
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...
196K 5.2K 165
My old ones suck, I'm sorry. My new ones are better, I swear. I've progressed over my years lol I will write fluff, angst, comfort, and smut. I will...
113K 3.9K 38
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...