Pole Dance

Smut
TW: degradation (Let me know if I need to add anything else.)
My smut writing skills are worse than my normal writing skills soooo... Also, they're not referred to as brothers in this but it's still their normal universe, I guess?

Pole dancing didn't have to be erotic. It was just a fun way to dance and exercise. Because the others never purposely sought out the intrusive thoughts side, Remus would often put on his green booty shorts or a costume he made and dance until he was exhausted. But today, he had been surprised by none other than his counterpart, Roman, walking into the dance studio he had created. And even more surprised when Roman asked to be taught how to pole dance. Remus let Roman choose his own outfit from the many he had created and allowed him to change in private. Remus' jaw dropped when Roman walked out in sparkly black stilettos and one of his leather creations. It was a simple pair of shorts with studs along the hem and a soft interior because Remus didn't exactly like the way the leather rubbed against his dick when he danced. Remus wiped down the pole and started the lesson.

Pole dancing didn't have to be erotic... But damn did Roman look good. Remus couldn't stop staring at the way Roman's body moved up and down the pole. The way his muscles flexed and relaxed. How his face flushed and he panted in the too warm of room for all the work he was doing. After about an hour, sweat glistened off his body and his eyes fluttered whenever he leaned against the pole in exhaustion. But then his pretty lips would pull into a smile and ask for what was next. Remus could faint.

Roman hid his smirks with smiles at his crush's behavior. Roman knew how to pole dance already and had his own studio too. Last week, he had discovered Remus' secret and decided it was the perfect chance to spend more time with him and make a move. The creative trait wouldn't be afraid to admit that he was incorrectly doing the dance moves and poses to make Remus touch him and correct him. He just couldn't help it. His desperation for Remus getting the better of him.

"Let's take a break." Roman panted out as he stood on the hard floor once more, "And do you have any fans or anything? It's hotter than Hades in here!"

"Oh, yeah, I might have some in the dressing room. I'll go check." Remus scampered over to the dressing room as fast as he could without breaking his ankles in his six inch heels. He closed the door and practically ripped off his mini skirt and underwear, relieved to finally have a moment to solve the problem that had formed while teaching Roman. Finding the lube crossed his mind for only a second before he decided it'd take too long. His cock was leaking with enough pre-cum already and twitched in desperate need for attention. He had just wrapped his hand around his cock when the door opened. Remus froze like a deer in the headlights.

Roman smirked, glad he timed his entrance perfectly, and strutted over, "Looks like you could use some help."

Before Remus could speak, Roman shoved him down onto the couch and straddled his lap. Remus whimpered as his cock was trapped between them, "Ro- Roman, please-!"

Roman smashed their lips together in a heated kiss. As soon as Remus kissed back, Roman began nipping at his lip and drawing out quiet moans and whimpers from Remus. When they eventually parted, they were both panting and saliva was the only thing still connecting their lips. Roman gripped Remus' hair and tugged his head back, "How about I suck you off, Slut?"

Remus gasped and whined at his hair being pulled and the name. But Roman wasn't quite done. "You better be ready to come at least twice because after I suck you off, you're going to fuck me. Got it?"

Remus nodded quickly, "Yes, yes! Please, anything for you! Just please let me cum! It hurts!"

"Needy whore."

I'll leave the rest to your imaginations ;)

20:01 June 5, 2020